Down on His Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think Rhonda will expect that of you, though she'll probably want you to keep dressing like this."

"It's not like I have much of a choice. My job thinks this is who I am, and I can't find much of anything else."

"There are worse things than being Keri."

"Like taking this the way Joni wants or having to fuck guys."

At that point Rhonda returned, and I could see that Keri seemed far more open to Rhonda than she'd been before. They danced more and drank more before they left together. When I got home, the place was empty, so I assumed that they had gone to Rhonda's place, which turned out to be correct. It was Friday night and I didn't see Keri again until Sunday evening.

..........................................................................................

Keri

Rhonda was cute, I liked her, and she seemed to be interested in me. Still, I had been with Joni since I first became Keri. I know Joni wanted me to go farther than I was willing, which was a problem. How far would Rhonda want me to go? If I slept with Rhonda would that put the last nail in the coffin of whatever I had with Joni? Did I really have anything left with Joni? Celia seemed to indicate that was over.

Rhonda and I left in her car, since I'd ridden with Celia. It's funny, as Kent I'd have had no problem with moving on from one woman to another. Why did dressing like Keri change my behavior so much? Damned if I knew, but still Rhonda and I left and she said we were going to her place. That made it pretty clear that this wasn't just a light flirtation.

Rhonda felt she had to put something out there. "Keri, I like girls -- but I like both girls with pussies and girls with cocks."

"But not boys?"

"Sorry. It just isn't the same."

"I kind of hoped..."

"Joni told me you have breast forms that you keep glued on."

"It just seemed easier."

"Joni said she wanted real boobs not fake ones."

"Yeah, and she was pushing me to hormones and maybe implants too."

"Well Keri, I like boobs too, but the fake ones are good enough for me."

"So I can't be a guy, but you won't push me to go farther?"

"Let's see how it goes. Joni said you're a good little pussy licker, and she's pretty demanding. If you satisfy me, I might be happy with fake boobs and a real cock."

About that time Rhonda pulled into a parking space at her flat. Once she was parked, she turned and kissed me. We sat in her car for a while, kissing and doing some light touching before she said we should go inside. I was more than happy to do that, and we got out of her car and held each other all the way to her door.

Once we were inside, Rhonda virtually attacked me -- kissing, stroking, and even starting to undress me. I was a little shocked, but quickly responded and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of that and kicked off her heels. In the meantime, she had gotten my skirt off me and was unbuttoning my top.

Rhonda wore a pullover top and I got it as far up as I could, uncovering her cute bra, when she pulled back, letting me take her top off her. She got mine off and unhooked my bra, freeing my faux titties, which she immediately attacked. She bent down and took the nipple of one between her lips. Mine were only a c-cup but had nicely defined nipples and looked realistic.

We were still standing in her living room, just inside her front door. I turned to make sure the door was locked then tried to guide her to the bedroom. Along the way, I managed to get her bra off, though the angle was too awkward for me to play much with her mammaries. As we got in the bedroom, she pushed me down on the bed and continues to kiss and suck on my boobies.

After a while she paused, moved up to kiss me, then moved up further so one of her cute breasts was right over my mouth. I was never one to pass up that kind of invitation, so I took one of the nipples between my lips and sucked and kissed it for all I was worth. I fondled her other love mound as I made love to that one, then she moved to present the other one to my welcoming lips.

I gave that one my full and loving attention while stroking the first one, and taking my other hand and kneading her well shaped ass. She still had her panties on, but I got my hand inside them to give her bottom the attention it deserved. She came to at least one orgasm before she rolled off me, pulled off her panties, spread her legs and said it was time to get really serious.

Rhonda had shaved her pubes completely bare and I could see the wetness long before I got close. She had rather a sweet aroma and I couldn't wait to plunge my tongue into her depths. I started with a few firm, yet tender licks up her labia, gradually getting my tongue a little deeper in her with each pass. She wrapped her legs around my shoulders to pull me ever closer.

Rhonda was wet and got wetter and I licked every drop of it. She levered up to get her pussy so close to my mouth that they seemed like one. I was happy to please her and licked until with a shriek she collapsed on the bed turning loose of me but with her whole body shaking. I made a few final licks of her nether regions before starting to kiss my way back up her body.

I paused to renew my acquaintance with her breasts and as I kissed up from there, she seemed to come out of her sexual stupor. She threw me on my back and climbed on me. She kissed me almost frantically then lifted up her middle, grabbed my cock and slid it in her pussy. She was so wet that I slid deep in her with no resistance. Still she was snug and my prick felt great being in her cunt.

As she rode me, I caressed a tit with one hand as I fondled her ass with the other. I tried to think of non-sexy things so I would not cum too soon. The feel of her was so wonderful that it was hard not to get lost in that. I heard her moans as she rode me, and as I myself moaned at the feel of it all. Look, I had fucked more than a few women in my time, but there was something special about Rhonda.

My cock is pretty average in size, but it felt like I was penetrating deeper into her than I'd ever been with anyone else. Maybe it was just the change in styles after so long with Joni, but I felt like her pussy was trying to swallow me whole. At that point, I certainly would not have objected. Finally, I couldn't hold on any longer and pulled her hips tight to me as I emptied my balls in her love tunnel.

Unlike Joni, Rhonda felt no need to peg me, which was some relief. Sure, I got some pleasure from it, but I'd rather pass on that. Still we pleasured each other for another hour or more before falling asleep in exhaustion. Rhonda spooned me, but since Joni had done much the same, it was fine. Before Celia made me become Keri, I'd have spooned the woman, but this felt good too.

.........................................................................................

Celia

After Keri and Rhonda spent the weekend together, Rhonda called me. "Celia, you know I like boys as well as girls."

"That's been pretty obvious in the past."

"Please don't tell Keri. I told her I only like girls, but that girls with cocks were okay."

"So you want to keep Keri as a girl?"

"You know how a lot of guys are -- only pleasing a woman enough so she'll let him stick his cock in her."

"And you figure Kent would be that way, but Keri isn't?"

"Keri wasn't when she made love to me."

"Well, Rhonda, I have no objections. I'm the one who made her be Keri to begin with."

"I talked to Joni, and she said Keri is mine if I want her."

"Remember, Keri is my sister, so I expect you to be good to her."

"As long as she's my good girl, I'll let her be my girl."

I talked to Keri about both Joni and Rhonda. It seems Joni was getting serious about some woman named Tami. Tami swung both ways and had been with a guy, but they broke up and now she seemed quite taken with Joni. Tami was a cute thing and was all woman, so she was really what Joni was looking for. In one sense it was hard for Keri, but now she had Rhonda.

"Well, Celia, I guess it's good. Joni kept pushing me to be even more woman than I am."

"Joni has always leaned more heavily towards women."

"Since you pushed me into this, you should be happy that Rhonda only wants me to be a woman."

"I just wanted some payback for all the times you humiliated me."

"The damned job wants me to remain Keri, and has promoted me once, and looks like they're going to promote me again."

"You have a job, and you have a girlfriend."

"I tried for some other jobs, where I could go back to being Kent. Zero luck with that, and since both my girlfriends and you want me to be Keri, I guess I'm stuck."

"Making the best of a bad situation."

.......................................................................................

Keri

I kind of resigned myself to appearing to be a woman until further notice. I spent a lot of time over at Rhonda's place until she finally invited me to move in. I still had my male clothes from when I arrived in town, but she wouldn't let me bring them. If I was going to be with her, I was going to be Keri all the time.

Still, it was nice. There were Saturdays and Sundays when we never bothered to put on clothes. She has me keep my breast forms glued on and makes me wear makeup though. Occasionally, we'll order and have food delivered. When it comes, I'll usually wrap a towel around me enough to cover my boobs and my cock. It has made more than a few delivery people drool over me, which when they're male doesn't really thrill me. Rhonda gets a kick out of it though.

We go to the mall and go clothes shopping together. We do seem to attract the attention of more than a few guys when we do. If they became too much of a pain, we'd give each other a long passionate kiss, which discouraged most, though sadly not all. We always seemed to find an occasional one who saw that as an opening to suggest a threesome.

I met Rhonda's parents and family. She introduced me as her girlfriend and the family didn't seem to have much trouble with that. We spent several days in her hometown meeting her friends and relatives and seeing what amounted to the sights. Need I bother saying I have no desire to take her to meet my family. Celia knows what I am -- hell she pushed me there, but the rest know nothing.

Now Rhonda wants us to get married. She also wants to have a family. I do care very much for her, and even love her. I am not at all happy about getting married wearing a wedding gown, but Rhonda is insisting on that, along with both of us having garters and doing the garter and bouquet things. She actually proposed to me and gave me an engagement ring. I got one for her as well. Rhonda wants kids, but I'm not sure about trying to raise a boy, though a girl would be okay.

After losing my job, I got a chance to start over and make a decent life for myself, but at a cost I don't always like, even if I have accepted it. This is now my life. I have a decent job and a lover and soon to be wife. I've since had my ID changed to show me as female, so I guess this is how I'll remain. I'd never have done this on my own, but it seems to have worked out anyhow.