Down On Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body relaxed as I kissed downward going from breast to breast, then kissing her tummy. I was directly above the pubic hair when I felt her hands on my ears. I was looking up as she was looking down when she spoke.

"You don't have to do that, I've never had it done before."

I moved her hands from my ears, raised up to kiss her and stated, "You had two conditions. Neither had anything concerning foreplay, all you said was to be gentle. Well. I plan to gently bring you to your first orgasm orally. I'm going to move the blanket away from your leg, all you need to do is relax and let me love you. I don't care about your leg, you don't need to be either."

As she laid back I moved down, deciding to save extensive oral teasing for another time, I opened her legs and buried my face in her pussy. Damn, what an intoxicating aroma, I thought my dick had been hard, I was certain that it had changed to titanium after my first taste. I wasted no time finding her clit and hot spot, underneath just above the opening to her vagina. When my tongue reached that spot her body twitched, stiffened and convulsed. I wasn't quick enough to prevent her thighs from crushing against my head, finally having to push them open so I could breathe.

I softly licked the vulva until I sensed the intenseness had subsided and went after her love button again. The orgasm that followed was like wave after wave pulsing through her body. Alas she pushed me away telling me, "No more, please, no more. Oh my God."

My cock was more than ready to do a bit of spelunking but I wanted our first time to be just right. I lay between her legs with my head on her right thigh, the one she didn't want me to see. I could smell her arousal, I was like a dog after a bitch in heat. After a minute or so I felt her fingers weaving through my hair. I moved up and lay next to her right side, her left hand was instantly grasping my cock. Slowly she moved it up and down.

"The only other guy I slept with wasn't circumcised, I like this better. Man, the top of it feels as big as a plum. Are you sure it will fit?"

I didn't answer with words, I gently moved her onto her back and knelt between her legs. Hovering over the top I slowly lowered my body until the head of my dick was touching the labia, slick with natural juices. She whimpered as I slowly pushed forward, with the head inside I stopped. I could feel the vaginal muscles contracting and relaxing, I didn't want to force her. Her hands had been clutched tightly to my forearms, when I felt them relax I pushed a bit further. We danced that tune for the next three or four minutes, when I was balls deep she sighed.

"I did it, you're all the way in aren't you."

I slowly pulled back and then forward again. The walls of her vagina were like a silk glove as they hugged my shaft. I could feel the head opening her and the walls tightening around me with each stroke. I was going slow and gentle when she whispered.

"A little faster."

In no time she was lifting her hips to meet mine, my biggest surprise was when I felt her shortened leg press against my butt while she dug the heel of the other one into my butt cheeks. That was when her first vaginal orgasm hit, her head went back, she stopped breathing and then a loud yell. Next thing we knew Ella was standing at the side of the bed growling lowly. Betty patted her head, "Go lie down girl, I'm okay."

When she laughed she nearly pushed me out. Once again those legs were behind my butt holding me in place.

"Not yet, we aren't finished. I want at least one more of those and to feel you shoot inside me. Don't worry about pregnant, I'm safe."

She'd climaxed once more by the time I was ready to explode, I pushed up off her chest, grabbed her hips and slammed into her as far as her body would let me. I must have sounded like a water buffalo stuck in a quagmire as my balls erupted, then again, she wasn't very quiet either. I smirked as I thought about poor Ella wondering what the hell was going on in the other room. I lay on my elbows feeling her chest expand and touch mine as we caught our breath. It was Betty's voice that broke the silence of darkness.

"Oh my God Tuck. Never, and I mean never, did I think sex could be this wonderful. The other guy never brought me to an orgasm, he was quick and unfulfilling, I had no idea it could be like this. We should have screwed a year ago."

I chuckled, "But we didn't know one another well a year ago."

She pulled me down for a kiss, "Then we have a lot of wasted time to make up for. Tucker let's get married. I don't need to think about it, just marry me so we can make babies."

That night was the beginning of the rest of our lives. Two people with deformities who didn't give a rats behind what others thought about how we looked or us being together. We married at the courthouse two weeks later. After debating whether I should sell my place and move in with her or the other way around. We decided that her property would be more attractive and saleable considering she had more beach front than me and woods on both sides.

Wouldn't you know, one of those fat cat rich buggers across the street in the subdivision snapped it up within a week of listing. And at a hefty profit for Betty. The three of us settled into my place, Betty, Ella and me. We had Orville and crew build a three-car garage separate from the house to store the carts and an assortment of other toys. Though our area seldom saw snow the temps could dip down in the freezing range throughout the winter months.

That first winter we spent many a night with a glass of juice or a soft drink watching the fire, dreaming, and me rubbing my hand across her ever increasing baby bump. Our first was Evan followed sixteen months later by Audrey. We decided that two was enough and set about raising two healthy active children.

Betty didn't have any close family and I only had sis in the states. The others were still living abroad. Through the years there were a few vacations where my siblings and families spent with us on the lake. We exchanged Christmas cards and sent birthday cards for the kids but by and large they lived their lives, we lived ours. Modern day electronics make it easy to stay in contact, it's not unusual for us to facetime with someone most Sunday afternoons.

There are times we sit on the dock watching the kids swim and play. It's those times we think about the fact that we had basically given up on life and love, only to magically find each other. The kids know we're somewhat disabled, and at the same time they don't. It's what they've grown up with. I recall hearing one of Audrey's girlfriends asking what was wrong with her mom's leg. I chuckled to myself when Audrey answered.

"What do you mean? There isn't anything wrong with my mom. One leg is shorter than the other. So what?"

That was the end of that. Betty and to are about to see our first child graduate from high school. Never in a million years did we think something like this would happen some twenty years ago. It feels good to know we threw caution to the wind and chose love over loneliness.

And those flower beds? We have roses and perennials every year.