Down on the Farm 02: Transportation

Story Info
Second in the Hucow series.
1.9k words
4.22
29.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
274 Followers

This is the second in my first fetish series. If you made it this far, I hope you are enjoying it. Again, like my other stories posted here, I have much more written, just need to get it set for publishing here.

If you are actually enjoying it, I would like to hear it. As per my standard disclaimer:

All parties are older than 18. If this is not your cup of bog water, please move on to other things. Thank you

* * * * * * * * * * *

Richie watched his newest test. They spent the night resting then returning to the bench to fuck. He was a little bummed that he wouldn't have one of them to modify, taking even their voice, but he couldn't wait to move with them to the farm to oversee the exercise.

The female with him looked down at her books, touching each column in the ledger with her pen as she counted. He smiled at her although she didn't notice. They had been assigned together, and although the beginning had been rough, they had fallen into an understanding. She was as eager to get to the farm as he was, the bulls made any girl drool.

* * * * *

M1 lay in his stall sated. His cock still amazed him. Whatever they had done made it grow at least four inches flaccid, and boosted his stamina to levels he could only previously imagine. It came at a price of his freedom and mobility, but the feeling he achieved when he fucked was mind-blowing.

Just thinking about it hardened him and made him glance at the female in the next stall. She was pretty, and currently had breasts that were plump and round and desirable. He clamoured to all fours and shuffled over to the female, nudging her with his head. She stirred and smiled when she saw him.

Eagerly she moved to the bench and waited to once again be mounted. This time she didn't even try to speak, just make the sounds the gag allowed urging her bull to go harder, faster, to drive her more into the bench.

* * * * * *

The slaves woke to the light overhead being turned on and groaned in their gags. The door opened and in walked the two techs. One held a lead and cup while the other had a harness with the lead.

"Hello cattle. Today is your transport day. You are leaving our humble facility for your new home, a brand new farm where you will be among your own kind." the second tech started as he approached the male. "Right now, I am going to secure you for transport. First, a mild sedative," she explained as she injected something into his neck. "And then making sure our goods aren't damaged in transit."

The second tech moved the cup underneath the male, making sure his cock was gathered into the space and buckled it around his waist. He immediately started to feel tired and gave a groan in protest.

Seeing the male contained, the first tech sedated the female and put the harness under her breasts, almost like a bra. She sighed, letting her handler know that she appreciated the treatment.

"Let's get them in the truck before they are too sedated." the second directed and the techs walked the slaves out of the room.

The male slave sighed as fresh air met him as he was led to the back of a livestock truck, the wind catching him and sending a chill through him. He moved automatically, the drug making him docile, hearing the female being moved in behind him.

Once he was in place, the tech secured him to the side of the trailer, keeping him in the place she decided. The female was out of his sight, although even if she hadn't been, the drug was making the lust he felt the last however long impossible.

A loud noise startled him, causing him to let out a loud grunt, echoed by the female, and then the truck moved. Letting someone know he was not pleased, the male grunted again before allowing himself to be lulled by the movement of his transportation.

* * * * * *

The female slave, unable to remember her name now, opened her eyes as the truck came to a stop. She lifted her head as far as she could being held still to the truck, and took a deep breath.

Fresh air filled her nose, causing her to let out a sound that now sounded like a moo. A voice echoed it a second later. She realized that it was the male slave, whose name she also couldn't remember, who had been with her. Whose bull sized cock had mounted her countless times when they were contained.

The pair stayed in the truck until sun crested the horizon and into the holes in the sides of the truck. A noise behind her brought voices to her ears. The door opened and footsteps entered the metal truck.

"Where are these going?" a voice came louder as the person neared. It was a male voice.

"Into isolation. Her with the heifers, him with the bulls. They need to see how things are before they are introduced." the second voice was female who moved to the male slave, her hand running up his ass and onto his back.

"All right. Come on, heifer." the male hooked a lead to her collar and tugged on it. She backed up in the stall until she could turn and followed the male down a ramp to a dirt path.

Looking ahead she saw a large barn before her, large double doors. The building was blue instead of the normal red of a barn. The doors and trim on the building were still white. There was a sign with letters that the female slave didn't understand.

Once close to the building the female slave was taken to the left and she looked over her shoulder at the male she had traveled with taken to the right. She called to him one last time and heard him respond before the male tugged on her lead to get her to walk faster.

Inside the building was warmer than the outdoor air. Surprisingly, the building didn't smell like a barn, it had a scent of hay and straw, but not to the refuse that was common in animal barns. The male turned and starting walking her down a hallway lined with stalls on either side. She looked at each as she passed, seeing some others already in confinement. She expected she mirrored their look, harness, tail, gag, but the others had close cropped hair and a tattoo behind their ear.

She followed the handler to an empty stall, moving into the small space hen directed. It had a trough along the back wall and a pile of soft hay in the farthest corner. Nothing else to occupy her.

"You will finish being processed tomorrow morning. They will replace your collar with one effective here, and that will have your new name on it. You will be assessed for use and proficiency and given a basic tour." he told her. "My name is Isiah. I am the handler of the heifers on this row. They are my responsibility both good and bad. Good cows are rewarded, bad cows are punished. I will take you to the fields now so you can relieve yourself."

Isiah pushed a button that opened all the door in the current row and the female saw four other slaves come out of stalls and move toward the path leading to the field. Isiah led her on a lead behind the others. When they saw the male walking with them, they all moo'd at him, trying to gain his favour.

"Now now, girls. It's not time for any of you to be bred. We have a new herd member, but she won't get her name until tomorrow." Isiah told them receiving disappointed moos in response.

The lane opened up into a lawn of pristine grass. The rest of the slaves moved through it with ease, but the female slave felt the blades irritating her arms. Although she wanted to retreat, her bladder was calling its demands. Watching the others just squat and pee, she tried it, getting urine on her leg and wrinkled her nose.

"You will get used to it. Now, back to your stall until you are a full member. No need to start arguments before they are needed."

The female was led back to the building, hearing the noises of her fellow females frolicking in the grass. Once back at her stall she was unhooked from the lead and the door was closed, leaving her to look around.

Left alone again, she turned to the things before her. Moving to the trough she found the same type paste that she had been fed before in half and water in the other half. Leaning down she took a mouthful of the paste, using her tongue to not only give a sensation of taste, but to make sure her gag was clean. She washed down a few mouthfuls with water.

The straw and hay in the corner was only a little pokey and she thought she found a comfortable spot to carefully lower herself to the ground. It wasn't comfortable but as tired as she was, she easily fell into sleep.

* * * * * *

The male slave, who also couldn't remember his name watched as he was led to a different section as the female he had been around for as long as he could remember. The female holding his lead walked with a quick pace, forcing him to move to keep up with her.

"This is where our bulls stay. You will make four. We let you decide the order of bulls, but you will see that later. My name is Elise." she explained as she stopped at a stall. There were no other bulls, or even livestock around him. The closest he could hear was a few rows down. "Tomorrow you will finish processing and have your collar replaced. You want the credit when you breed the heifers and the outcomes of any scuffles.

"Your cock will be restrained unless there is a breeding happening, or someone else wants to release it. Bulls are popular with some of the workers here. But, your primary focus are the heifers. If you are unable to perform for them at any time, you will be reevaluated and possibly destroyed. We have no use for dead weight here.

"This is your stall. Food, water and bed. Notice there is no bathroom? You are taken afield three times a day. I suggest you worry about going then, otherwise you will be punished. Workers here do so enjoy punishing livestock. I will take you to the field, then back to your stall."

Elise turned him around and led him to a field where he saw the female he knew. Giving a sound, it was responded to by the female before she was led back away. It took him a few minutes to relax enough to do both his businesses, and was praised by Elise as she led him back to the cell she had shown him.

"Very well, get some sleep. I'll be back in the morning to get you finished."

Seeing nothing else to occupy his time, he also sank to the hay and fell asleep.

NScioli
NScioli
274 Followers