Down on the Farm 01: Gaining Livestock

Story Info
Introduction to the product.
2.9k words
3.98
61.2k
55
1

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of a series. Nearly all of my stories are set in the same world. If you want more information about it, read the other stories first. I have a lot of this story already written, just not published here. If you like what you read, and would like to see more of it, let me know. This is my first foray into what is considered "fetish" writing, other than B&D/S&M type stuff.

This has gone through a couple edits, I tried explaining where it all started, and I might include that in a future story, but right now, here is what I have

As a disclaimer, all people are over 18. If this is not your cup of bog water, please move on.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The female opened her eyes, head heavy, trying to make sense of her surroundings. She remembered a fight, sort of, his eyes...but whose she didn't know. There had been a man's eyes, and lilting voice...and then black.

Lifting her gaze she saw a male restrained in front of her, much like she was; on all fours, nude. She watched his back rise and fall rhythmically, still asleep.

"So, what are we going to do?" came one voice. Two males came into view, both in lab coats and masks covering their faces. The noise startled the male awake who went through the same startle and glance pattern she had. "I know we have some bought, but these are the first two we are converting."

"Yea, it's a weird experiment they are talking about." the second voice rolled a cart between the two bound slaves. "We have had requests for something like this, and the hiefer can provide for the human community. Perhaps the bull too, keep more coming."

"So this is F1 and M1, no names, too familiar in case it doesn't work. Just sex and number.

The two people moved to the cart, paying no attention to the slaves until they each moved by one. The female classified as F1 felt herself groped, but not in a seductive way, more of a livestock encounter. Hands came to her breasts, squeezing them roughly at the connection to her chest.

"Where am I putting this?" the assistant manipulating her asked.

"Close to her body. Looking for her lactation glands." the second one told her as she squeezed 'M1s cock roughly and causing him to groan in protest. She reached up and slapped him on the face. "Shut up, bull. No one cares what you think any more. You'll have your turn/"

The first tech moved his hands over the female's body, and found her reacting in spite of herself. F1 closed her eyes after so long of being without human contact, and the tech knew how to make her body respond. Seeing her respond he moved from her breasts to her cunt. She started panting in desire, moans coming around her gag. took a syringe and stabbed it into her chest causing her to try and scream through the gag. It felt like fire coursed through her chest, leaving her to sob as she moved to the other side. F1 shook her head, trying to deny that the woman was going to do the same on the other side. A second muffled scream erupted from F1's mouth as whatever the woman put into her body.

There was a sharp sting on her neck that F1 felt through the pain until she fell asleep.

Across the room the newly awakened male classified M1 watched the female slave be manhandled, knowing that he was next, and unable to fathom what they would do to him.

Hands groped and pulled at his cock, making him groan in protest. He was slapped and told to shut up before the he saw the needle. He tried to move, but found his bindings too secure. She pulled his cock to its full flaccid length and put the needle at the base.

White-hot pain seared through him, starting at his groin. Too overwhelmed to even scream, M1 passed out.

* * * * * *

M1 awoke again, finding himself in the same position. His cock didn't hurt anymore as much as throbbed. The ball gag in his mouth had been replaced with something that occupied his throat and only allowed him to make grunts or long groans.

He looked across the room and saw the female slave still restrained as well. She had been moved, but only slightly, allowing her breasts to hang over the table she was chained to. Seeing the female, his cock throbbed. Her breasts were much bigger than they had been. They were more round, and looked almost full.

F1 opened her eyes, her chest feeling heavy. She was still restrained, but her breasts were allowed more space. Across the room she saw the male slave and her eyes widened.

Looking at him made her let out a moan of appreciation. The male looked mostly the same, except for his cock that was half-erect. Even in it's state it nearly touched the ground, a good seven or eight inches flaccid, and half-erect it looked close to three inches thick.

Noise came from the doors behind the slaves, two footsteps and the wheels of a cart. They paused between at the slaves and examined their handiwork. Letting out sounds of approval the two techs moved to the cart.

"Wow, that's...impressive." one tech commented, looking at M1's cock.

"You don't want any of it. He's going to hate ninety percent of his life. Milked, but no pleasure unless he's going to breed. Then he will be denied for nearly a month before allowed to fuck. I heard if they didn't take well, we were to come in and alter their vocal cords so they can only moo."

"Wow, harsh. Ok, now the tail?"

"Yea, tails. About a two inch plug, both in their asses. I think we will strap them in until the cows get accustomed to them. Hooves next time, possibly shortening their tendons to keep them on all fours." the second tech explained and picked up a large butt plug from the cart.

Both slaves widened their eyes, seeing the plug that would be going into the other slave and realizing that their fates were similar.

The techs moved behind the slaves and started to push the plugs into the slaves, unlubricated, and got muffled screams from them both. They tried to move away, but were too tightly held.

F1 continued to scream until she felt what she thought was the last of the plug shoved into her, before finally dissolving into tears.

M1 thrashed in the restraints as he was violated to no avail. When he was finally complete he once again passed out.

* * * * * *

F1 looked around the room, seeing the male slave with his eyes closed, unconscious. Everything on her hurt. Her breasts were heavy, her ass seared and her jaw ached from the gag. It seemed forever since she had spoke, or had anyone speak directly to her. A gag had been her constant companion.

Pain made it impossible for her to relax enough to try and sleep and her bounds made movement impossible. All she could do now is wait.

Time drug by with nothing to occupy herself. She couldn't remember anything other than the room she was in. She could not recall a single person in her life outside of the male slave she was restrained with. She didn't know who she was.

What seemed like days later she saw the male slave stir and open his eyes. When they met hers, she saw his cock stiffen.

Moments after he awoke the noise came again from the doors and in came the two people and the cart.

"Now," the second voice started. "This might be difficult. We will do one at a time."

When the cart paused F1 saw things that looked like boots on the cart. Four pairs that looked like hooves at the bottom.

"We will unlock one of them, let's do the male first, arms first, and fit them into the boots." the second tech instructed. "Be wary that he might try and fight. If he does, we will beat him. However, if they behave, we are allowed to let them fuck if they are in the boots."

The male slaves eyes looked up at the techs, then to the female slave. When the tech moved to unlock his arms, he put his head down, showing submission.

"Bring the boots here." the first tech was instructed. Bringing forth two boots the second tech moved one to his hand. "These boots are meant to be grasped on the inside." she explained both to the other tech as to the male. He put his hands inside the boot and felt a handle to hold on to. When his hands were in the boots the first tech ran a strap to tighten them just below the elbow and fastened a padlock onto it making it impossible for him to remove. The process was repeated on his other hand.

Once the male was booted on his hands, the techs moved to the female, leaving the male restrained by his legs. F1's process was much easier, having seen the process in front of her. Once she was securely in the boots and unlocked from the table, her breasts were free and swung comfortably between her arms.

"Now," the second tech instructed removing a different set of boots. These were designed to keep the people on all fours, locking around them and trailing their legs behind them. "Take these well, and we will let the two of you fuck, getting used to your new roles. The gags will remain until you realize that the only noises you are now allowed to make are cow noises."

F1 allowed herself to be loaded into the boots, hearing the sound of locks dooming her to her fate. Once hooved, she was allowed to roam free, but she waited and watched the male slave, trying to see what was put on her.

When the male was secure, he moved about, his cock swaying like her breasts. The two slaves moved around the room, not wanting to get too close to each other.

"Good cows. This tech and I are going to be outside the door while you get to know each other. Hiefer, there is a bench over there if you want to be bred there."

Leaving that said, the techs took the cart and went out one of the side doors.

M1 walked in his new boots, feeling his cock sway and stiffen as he looked at the female's larger breasts. The boots were uncomfortable on his hands, but were like knee pads on his legs. One front hoof came up and down hard, a loud noise echoed through the room.

The female turned to him, hearing the noise and copied him. He moved closer, cock stiffening with each hoof beat. She retreated, her hoofs making the same sound. Her eyes were glued to his cock, her tail shaking as she thought about it.

The slaves skirted around for a few minutes before the male cornered the female in a corner. He was now fully erect, a good twelve inches long and three inches thick. The female shook her head and tried to move past the male, only to be shouldered back into the corner. She tried again and received a firmer shove.

He tried to talk to her, his words coming out in a long grunt. She gave a long, higher sound, still sounding like a refusal although the male could smell the scent of her cunt. He moved toward her once more, daring her to refuse, but she lowered her upper body down, putting her ass in the air.

Taking the invitation the male moved behind her trying to get his cock into her. Being restricted on his knees made it difficult, and seeing the female's tail wiggle in her ass hardened him further. With his head he bumped the female toward the bench that the techs had mentioned.

Subdued now, the female moved quickly to the bench, crawling up on it as best she could. Making access easier, the male moved behind her and thrust into her. She squealed in encouragement rather than protest, pushing back against him.

With words unable to pass between them, he was left with the act of fucking. His front hooves pulled him closer to her and his gagged mouth came up to the middle of her back as he satisfied his primal need.

The female creened her approval of the male and shuddered in climax sending the male to spill his semen into her.

As soon as the male retreated from her the door opened again and the two techs came back in with leads.

"Now that you have gotten that out of your system, we will take you to feeding." the first tech told them as the lead was attached to the female slave. "Your new collars will be put on then and you will be prepared for travel. Cows deserve open fields, not closed rooms."

The two slaves were lead out of the room and down a white hallway and into a smaller room with two troughs in there. There was no other livestock in the room.

"Come here, female cow." the second tech commanded and F1 complied. "I am going to remove this gag and put in your permanent one. If you try to speak when I do, you will be beaten and returned to the other room. You will then be given another chance later. Failure there will schedule for surgery to remove the vocal cords. If you understand, nod."

F1 nodded and felt the tech unfasten the gag. As it came from her mouth she moaned at the relief. Realizing what she had done, her eyes darted to the tech who smiled.

"That was a vaguely cow noise. I will allow it." F1 was told and nodded in relief. "Now, open up."

The tech held a gag that was made of some sort of plastic. It resembled a mouth guard, but would continue down her throat a little ways. F1 opened her mouth in order to be fitted with the gag. It fit over her teeth, but allowed her tongue to be free. Her mouth was not held open by the gag, but the end of it continued down her throat until it triggered her gag reflex. She gagged and was smacked on the ass.

"No. Accept it." she was scolded. After a second gag and harder slap, F1 allowed the plastic to coat the bottom of her throat. Eventually the reflex faded to not give a violet reaction. "Good. Now the male."

M1 watched with fascination as F1 was fitted with the gag until one of the techs approached him.

"You heard what the other tech told the female? Resist and things will end badly for you." the tech warned and M1 nodded. His progression was a little harder than M1's, resulting in four slaps, one of them on his balls.

When both slaves were fitted with the proper gags, the techs led the pair to one of the troughs. It held a paste that M1 bent over to examine. It didn't smell bad, more neutral than bad. He stretched his neck to get a taste.

The gag allowed him to get paste into his mouth, but left little for him to taste. He was just eating because his stomach was hungry, not to taste the food. After a few bites he started to turn away and explore the other trough. He found it full of water, achieving much of the same result. The act of enjoying the food had been taken from him.

Looking over at the female he found her in the same thought. She sighed and looked at him.

"You had better eat. There is nothing else until you get to your final farm. I do not know how far you are traveling." the second tech advised. "If you do well, we may let you fuck again before sleeping."

Given the promise of sensation, the slaves turned back to the food and started to eat. The ridges on the gag helped keep food there which their tongues wiped off, gaining a little flavour.

Twenty minutes later, after both slaves had eaten and drank, they were led into a different room that had stalls rather than beds. It was larger than the feeding room, but smaller than the first room and contained a corner of straw, and a breeding bench in the other corner.

Once the pair was released the techs showed them each to a stall. "This is your stall, and that is his." the first tech told F1. "This is where you will sleep until you leave. The corner is where you piss, and the bench is up to you. You cannot get pregnant yet, but you will soon. Feel free to get it out of your system. Farms are very, very different."

The two techs backed out of the room, still on guard if the pair would protest.

Once the humans were out of the room, the male's cock stiffened to erect and he grunted at the female who tried to gallop to the bench.