Down on the Farm 04: Dominance

Story Info
Each prepared for their first.
2.3k words
4.48
26.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

The following week followed the same routine. There was little to do but think and plot about rising in the ranks. Mika knew that he had a new chance to rise in breeding standards. He had not been beaten the previous week, as it was his first week, but if he didn't move, it would not stay the cane this week.

Mika was led from his stall with the other three males into the field. The females were not out, it was just the bulls. The handlers were giving them a chance to set the hierarchy for the next breeding cycle for the week.

Tomo, Mika decided, could stay as Alpha this week. Mika didn't want to be top, he just wanted to be out of the bottom, and given the chance to fuck the females.

As soon as the bulls were released into the field Tomo strutted around, daring any of the other three to challenge him. Mika moved away, looking to the other two. One was looking to Tomo for guidance while the other watched him warily.

Unlike the other males, Mika had not gotten to get rid of some of his stress. He was motiviated to dethrone one of them for his chance. He moved toward one who tried to move away, but was cut off by the new male.

Seeing the male move, Mika mooed at him, an obvious challenge. The male responded and tried to thrust out his chest, but Mika would not be deterred. He moved to Jona, letting out a sound, ordering the male to back down. Not wanting to be beaten, or lose his privilages Jona stood his ground, trying to snap at Mika.

As the other male moved to snap at him, Mika moved his hoof and caught the other bull under the jaw and threw him to the ground, standing over the downed male and mooing at him. A weak answer came as the defeated allowed Mika to stay over him.

"All right, bulls. Back off." came Jennifer's command. her bull came to her side. Tomo preened by his handler's side. "Take Jona and get them switched. Mika will participate in the next breeding. Jona will be milked for the next two weeks to build him back up."

Paige, unable to argue, collected her bull and led him out of the field. Mika looked to Elise who smiled at him and motioned for him to come to her. Eagerly he did, waiting to see what she would do. Reaching for a key, Elise unfastened the cup holding his cock against his body and letting the member swing free.

It became rock-hard with the slightest breeze and Mika mooed in despair at his inability to gain release.

"Oh, he's an eager one." Jo laughed watching the bull and his cock. "Tomorrow, bull. You will get to breed tomorrow."

Mika mooed in understanding and waited for his handler to direct him. She motioned that he should use the field, but he found it impossible while his cock was hard. Miserable he paced, trying to distract his mind from the overwhelming desire to fuck. The other two finished and were led back to their stall while Elise waited for her bull.

"Trouble, Mika?" Elise questioned and received a moo in response. Mika started to get more exited as his handler came toward him until she brought her hand back and smacked him on the leg. He cried out in protest. When his cock didn't soften, she struck him again. It took five such strikes until Mika was more focused on the pain than his cock. "That's a good bull. After tomorrow it will be easier. Now come on, feeding time."

Mika shuffled his hooves as he was led back to his stall, almost feeling betrayed by his handler. His leg hurt, and a small section was starting to bruise. He didn't answer as she spoke to him and went listlessly into his stall, turning from the food in the trough.

"You can pout, Mika, but I don't know what you expected. I don't fuck bulls. I fuck men. You have to wait till tomorrow. But I will tell you what the others don't know." Elise explained and Mika looked up at her. "Tori? The heifer you came in with? That's the breeding bitch tomorrow."

Mika gave a moo, long and strong.

"I can see if you can challenge Tomo tomorrow morning for first rights on the heifer?" Elise suggested and saw Mika's eyes widen. "If you want to try that, stomp a hoof."

STOMP Mika brought his hoof down as hard as he could.

"Good bull. You are going to make me proud, little bull...well, not so little. Do well and I will get you a breeding heifer from outside. I think you are going to do well." Elise knelt next to the bull, he brought over his head, although showing that he was still upset about being smacked. "Do you want a treat, my bull?"

When Mika mooed in agreement and Elise brought out a chocolate in her hand. He sniffed her hand and tried to take the piece. She hushed him, moving to his mouth and his gag. With a whisper she slipped

the chocolate under the gag and in the side of his cheek allowing him to taste the sweet candy.

Seeing him enjoying the treat she once again patted him on the head. "I'll make it happen, Mika. Be a good boy."

~~~

"Tori?" Isiah was speaking to her and she looked up at him. "I have good news. Mena is pregnant, which means that she no longer needs to be in the breeding pen. That means it is your turn already."

Tori mooed happily as she got to her hooves and stretched. Isiah took her to the fields and let her relieve herself before taking her to a small room with a raised table. Her handler brought over a step stool and helped her up on the flat surface.

"Now, easy girl. You are going to get a special bath for your first breeding." Isiah told her and she mooed in pleasure. "I'm going to take out your tail. Your paste diet keeps us from having to take it out, but for a special bath, I think you deserve it."

The warm water from the sprayer touched the heifer's leg and she leaned into the path. Isiah moved the bath over her back, letting the water run over her back. When he reached her ass he carefully took the plug from it's resting place causing Tori to moo in both relief and sadness, then in surprise as her handler directed the spray in it's place.

The warm water, and the intensity of the spray started working Tori into a release, and she mooed in gasps. Just as she was about to crest, Isiah took the spray away and forced a loud and angry moo from Tori.

A slap brought her back under control, along with the upset expression on Isiah's face. "That is not a good girl. You will have enough out in the field."

Tori looked down, shuffled a hoof and mooed an apology.

Isiah took a fluffy towel and draped it over her. "That's ok, girl. Let's get you ready."

Tori allowed herself to be dried off and walked down the ramp opposite the one she climbed up. With almost a spring in her step she followed her handler back outside. The other heifers were out in the field but the other handlers came and retrieved them when Tori approached.

She was led out into the field, caressed on the back by Isiah. He was trying to make her comfortable with what was about to happen. Leaning down to her he spoke. "Are you ready, Tori? I know this is your first breeding, but I think you are ready."

Tori nuzzled him and mooed her consent, showing her handler that she was prepared to take this next step. She looked to the bull's barn and saw three bulls straining at the fence. Much to her surprise, the bull that came in with her was among them. Giving a smile, she moved away from Isiah and tried to prance for the bulls.

~~~

Mika paced in his stall. Elise had told him that she would arrange a challenge with the alpha bull Tomo this morning. He wanted first rights at the heifer that had come in with her. He was going to prove that not only should he have rights on this female, but first rights on all breeding females.

When she finally came for him, he was full of energy and she smiled at him. "It's ready if you are. I know you will make me proud." she told him and received a strong moo in response. "Let's go."

Elise led Mika out into the bull barn main room and he saw Tomo also being led toward the same field. He was wearing the small horned hat and pawing at the ground. The two handlers led their bulls to the edge of the field, preparing to release them. While there was a friendly rivalry between the handlers, there was prestige with being the one with the alpha bull.

Once the leads were released Tomo started running into the field, getting as close to his opponent as fast as he could. Mika was less forceful, biding his time until he could outdo the other bull. Tomo put his head down, trying to use his helmet but Mika dodged the first attack, getting scraped by the left horn on the turn.

Mika cried out, more in anger than pain and turned to face the bull. As Tomo charged again Mika crouched down and when the bull tried to gore him, he shot up and tried to knock the bull over. As Tomo tried to adjust Mika turned and lashed out with his back hooves, knocking the wind from the alpha.

Tomo tried to regain his footing, but Mika didn't let up, knocking his own hooves to keep the bull down. As he pressed, he was getting closer to the bull's face, letting out a sound as he did.

"Stop! Mika, stop!" Elise commanded and Mika backed off leaving the defeated bull on the ground, mooing in pain. As the handler got to him, she petted his head and back. "That's a good boy. Very good."

Mika mooed his pleasure at pleasing his handler, knowing that he was now allowed first rights on the heifer that he would fuck later that day. The thought stiffened his cock, making him moo in desire.

Jennifer came to collect her defeated bull, silent but Mika could tell she was angry. Three hard slaps got Tomo on his hooves and led him from the field. She was whispering to him in a harsh voice, tugging on the lead.

"Good boy, Mika. Next week when you defend the right, you will have the horns of the alpha. Let's get you rested for tonight. I'm sure you are anxious. Since you are a good boy, I'll see if I can get the edge taken off so you can show those other bulls how to fuck a heifer."

Mooing again, Mika was excited, his hard cock swayed at his walked back to his stall. Promising to return soon Elise locked him in. Soon after he heard moos of fright and he moved to look out his stall door. There, being led by his handler with a wicked cane, Tomo was paraded around the barn, lashes of the cane coming down with nearly every step. He tried to move faster, only to find the cane still waiting.

By the time Tomo had completed the circuit down the stalls and back there was little on his left untouched. He didn't cry out any longer, just a long, continous moo of apology.

Over an hour later Elise returned, his face wide with a smile. "They said you could fuck before the breeding tonight." she told him and saw him go immediately hard. "Now, be a good boy and go over to the wall there."

Mika turned to see a hole now in his stall wall. He went over to investigate and a scent wafted to his nose. He let out a moo as the smell was intoxicating to him. Glancing back over his shoulder he saw Elise watching him.

"Go, Mika. Pretend that hole is a heifer. Show me how you will fuck her a little later." Elise encouraged him. Turning back to the hold, he lined his cock up with it and slowly pushed forward.

As he went deeper there was an echo of a heifer mooing in both protest and encouragement. Feeling something tight around his cock he let out a deep moo of enjoyment.

"Come on, bull, is that how you are going to show that heifer who is in charge? After what you had to do to make her submit, you are going to take the time to fuck her softly?" Elise mocked him. He glared over his shoulder at her, prompting a smack on his ass. "I said show me how you are going to fuck that heifer, or you will get back and wait until the actual cow. Fuck it."

Hearing his handler's threat Mika looked toward the wall and began to pump his cock into the hole in the wall. Each thrust pulled him deeper, making him want to go faster. After only a few minutes he smacked the wall with a front hoof and let out a deep moo.

Five minutes later Mika thrust one last time into the hole and unloaded into whatever was behind the wall.

"That's better Mika. I'm going to come out and watch you tame this new heifer and fuck her until she screams, and I am going to watch you do it all month." Elise said giving a caress to his barely flaccid cock which immediately started to restiffen. "If you do well enough, I know a heifer not on this farm that you might like." Mika cooed at the attention his handler was now giving him. "Now, you rest. Get ready for tonight."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers