Daughter Traps Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
A daughter takes advantage of her hot daddy.
2.8k words
4.33
84.3k
132

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddyyyy! Hurry up!" Cassie called from the pool.

"Coming sweetheart!" I shouted back, as I pulled my black speedos up over my firm rump. We'd planned to hang out by the pool while her mother was away, but I think I've annoyed her by taking my time drinking. My name is Mark, I'm 42 and I guess I'm what my daughter's friends' call a 'hot pool dad'. If I'm being honest, I do like the attention when I lounge by the pool or mow the lawn in my small speedos on a hot summer's day like today. I'm very committed to my wife, Caroline, but it's nice to catch the neighbour's eyes to tell me I've still got it! I'm still in decent shape, trying to live up to my image of an All-American fitness dad. I've always been a big boy, at 6'2 I played football and hockey all the way through highscool and college, but I like to try keep slim and lean. Nowadays, I like to workout with no shirt on in the garage, waving to the neighbours as they walk by. Finishing off my drink & tying up my speedos, I walked out of the back patio to the pool to meet Cassie in the midday sun.

"Ugh finally daddy! I've been waiting out here forever, you said we'd hang out today!" Cassie called out as she sunbaked on one of the sunchairs around the pool.

"Sorry sweetheart, got caught up watching the game" I said as I put my beer on the edge of the pool, getting ready to dive in. After taking the plunge, the water was cool & refreshing, exactly what was needed for a day like today. When I was done swimming, I hoisted myself out of the pool, brushed myself off slightly and collapsed onto one of the other sunchairs. I was luckily not a particularly hairy guy, so the water evaporated quickly from me and I always tanned evenly. My hairlessness also had the added benefit of exaggerating whatever muscle definition I did have, almost giving me abs but not quite. These pool days were our bonding time as we both tanned together, as I barked to Cassie to bring me more beers. She reluctantly agreed as I stretched out on the sunchair, putting my hands behind my head and feeling like king of the castle.

As the day went on, I got more and more intoxicated with each drink Cass brought me. She'd gone inside the house when the sun went down, however I stayed out here drinking. Feeling sufficiently drunk & relaxed, I eventually went inside and planted myself in my favourite chair in the living room. I flicked between games on TV while still sitting in my damp speedos until I decided to break out the brandy from the liquor cabinet to keep on drinking. As the house grew darker and darker, I lost track of time and began to rapidly doze off. I felt like I was on cloud 9 with every muscle in my body relaxed, as I heard someone open the door to the living room. I was almost asleep at this point, only vaguely feeling someone tug at my waist. Assuming it must be very late, I guessed it was my wife who arrived back home, as Cassie was upstairs asleep in her bed. The gentle tugging continued until my speedos were untied and swiftly pulled down my legs! Mmhh, Caroline seemed daring tonight, we never try anything sexual in the living room anymore! Not wasting any time, I felt her attach her wet mouth to my soft dick, as her warm tongue coiled around my sleeping python.

Mmnh. Fuck. Caroline was really going for it, I haven't felt her mouth this hungry in forever. Despite how drunk I was, she expertly sucked my cock into a rock-hard state. But something didn't seem right....wasn't Caroline out on a trip with her friends for the whole weekend? Starting to connect the dots, I slowly opened my eyes to peer down at who was giving me this incredible blowjob. To my shock, I saw it was the slender, naked body of a blonde woman......my daughter!

"Cassie what the fuck are you doing!" I slurred, jolting awake. I fumbled to remove her vacuum mouth from my cock and after a few pushes, I succeeded. I tried to stand up, but was hit with a wave of intense head spins, falling back heavily in my chair.

"Don't worry daddy, just let me....." Cass said innocently as my head reeled. By the time the room stopped spinning & my eyes could readjust, it was already too late. Cassie had lunged at me in my chair, with one foot by my left hip & positioning my rock hard cock at her already-wet entrance. My eyes regained focus just in time to see the tip of my cock enter the hairless slit of my own daughter, sliding down onto my dick as it disappeared inside of her.

"Oohhh daddy!" She cried, as her other leg came up with her, positioning her other foot next to my right hip. My slow brain couldn't process what was happening in time as I threw my head back and let out a wet groan. This warmth around my dick was incredible, as I opened my eyes back up to see my daughter grinding our crotches together. There wasn't a visible trace of my dick left at all, as her tight vagina wrapped perfectly around the very base of my cock, sheathed entirely inside her.

"God daddy I've had big boys before, but you're by far the biggest!" She screamed as she began pistoning my cock in and out of her. I was mesmerised for a second, watching my fat cock soaked in her juices slide in & out of her tight pussy, before my rational brain finally took over.

"Get OFF Cassie!" I yelled, pushing at her hips. This only caused her to grind down even harder, as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. I couldn't do much from this position, I needed to stand up to free myself of her grip. As I jolted upright, my world began intensely spinning again. I could barely see, let alone stay standing as my daughter clung to me tightly. I caught a brief glimpse of us in the liquor cabinet glass doors and was horrified at the lewd scene. Our bodies shone with a sheer cover of sweat as Cassie wrapped herself around me like a boa constrictor with its prey. Keeping me inside her hot pussy as we stood, she wrapped her legs around me and pressed her chest to mine, as her arms coiled suffocatingly around my neck.

I tried again to push her off, but she had moved in too close and I couldn't find the leverage. When I tried to take a step forward, the head spins caught up with me again, as did my speedos that were tangled around my ankles. I began to trip and afraid of falling forward and crushing my daughter under my weight, I chose to throw myself back into the chair. I wish I hadn't made that choice. The force of falling back into the chair only drove me further into my daughter as she left out a squeal of pleasure. With her legs wound tightly around my waist & her feet locked behind me, there was no way of escaping her now. She moaned in ecstasy as she force-fucked me, rubbing her supple breasts all over my sweaty chest. No matter how hard I pushed at her hips, I could only lift her a tiny bit off my cock until her legs constricted me and forced me back into her wet paradise. I drunkenly tried to pry other parts of her body away but she was like a wild animal, clinging tightly to me as I flailed my arms. Every time I tried to stand up I was involuntarily thrusting into her, to which she would then thrust me back down into the chair. I was in a disorientated state of desperation while she was only enjoying the bucking of rough sex.

"Let me GO!" I yelled exasperated, as she pinned my arms to my sides again. I began to freak out, as even my leaking cock could be enough to get her pregnant. Even while thrashing, my disoriented brain couldn't properly coordinate my strong limbs at all.

"Pre-cum.....could contain sperm Cass!" I said between groans. The wet slapping of our bodies continued without any hesitation.

"Don't be silly daddy.....I'm on birth control" Cassie panted as she was riding me wildly.

Oh thank god...I was terrified of getting my own daughter pregnant. I know I shouldn't have, but I slightly relaxed my wild flailing of my arms after Cass said this.

"Seeee relax daddyyy" she drawled as she found a perfect rhythm, "It's okay! Just let it happen". I was conflicted, but my body began relaxing on its own. I cursed my own dick for not going soft even though any rational father's would have, but I couldn't really pull her off right? Not without hurting her? I tried every way to pry our sweaty bodies apart, but she was too quick while I was too disorientated. Maybe I should just let this play out? I shook my head, this was insane! I grabbed the back of her neck and roughly pulled her back. Cassie had a look of fear in her eyes for a second, which then quickly became lust yet again.

"Careful not to bruise me daddy....." she said as she grinded on my veiny cock, "any bruise and I might go to the police and say this was your fault...."

She was devious, but I never thought she'd go that far. I should have seen this coming. I let the nape of her neck go as she planted a kiss on my cheek, while the obscene squelches of our sex continued to fill the room. Not wanting her hurt my own daughter, nor face the repercussions, I silently surrendered myself to the situation. I stopped desperately struggling, something Cassie noticed.

"Good boy daddy, it'll be over soon" she cooed as she snuggled her face into my neck tightly. I had no choice, I was forced to surrender as my daughter had me right where she wanted me. I was so woozy I began to suspect she may have slipped something into one of the beers I asked her to bring me. Physically and mentally, Cassie had taken me completely under her control. As I sat there, I began to notice the suction of her pussy was disrupting my thoughts with ecstasy. Now that I actually focused on the sensations, she was the tightest, most wet pussy I've ever been inside. The feeling was almost indescribable. Her toned, sweaty body and inescapable grasp only served to turn me on more as she clawed at my back and bit my neck.

Now that I had surrendered and was just a big body for her to pleasure herself with, I found myself involuntarily trying to look at our taboo union. Noticing my attention drifting downwards, Cassie leant back from my neck to put our passionate sex on full display. My eyes were glued to the air-tight seal of her pussy descending down on my cock as she buried it within the deepest parts of herself. Moving back up, my bulging veins and fat shaft were coated in her slick juices, as my plump cock almost seemed like it'd never fit back inside her. But as always just before she reached my head, she'd slam herself down, impaling herself to the very base of my cock. Every second inside her was paradise, as her wet walls pulsed and conformed themselves to just barely fit around my cock. In all my years, I'd never felt this sort of suction, this tightness, this perfection! Her pussy was the perfect fit for my cock, like she was made for me. I'm ashamed to admit it, but this was the best sex of my life.

"Seeee daddy doesn't that feel good?" Cass moaned, watching me be mesmerised by our fucking, "Don't you just want to stay there forever?"

"Oh fuck yeah" I groaned, accidentally letting my thoughts slip loose for a moment.

"All my friends are gonna be soo jealous I finally got you" she drawled as her pussy massaged the entire length of my cock.

Cassie continued to piston herself up and down on my aching cock as I closed my eyes, being lost in the sensation of her wet, velvety walls. Every pulse and every contraction seemed to pull me further into her pussy, I couldn't imagine ever pulling out of her. The wet thumping of our bodies continued as Cassie began to coil tightly around me again, increasing her pace. By this point, I was a moaning mess, throwing my head back and not even trying to conceal my pleasure. Cassie could tell I was close.

"C'mon daddy, are you ready to give me your cum? To cum deep inside your baby girl?" Cassie whispered, licking my ear.

"No baby we can't do that...." I panted but not really putting up much of a fight.

"I know you want to daddy, why would you ever want to pull out?" She cooed, wrapping her arms around me & grinding her tits into my chest.

"C'mon baby, please stop. I can't do that" I replied weakly, feeling my orgasm build.

"Aw daddy I can feel how hard and thick you're getting, you're only just saying that" she panted, driving my cock into her at an even faster pace now. She was right, I was only saying that to appear reluctant. In reality, the only thing I wanted was to cum deep inside her pussy, no matter who she was. It was the strongest desire I've ever felt, almost like it was the only desire I've ever felt in my whole life.

"Oh daddy you're so close. Give it to me!" Cassie moaned as she coiled herself around me even tighter. Now even our sweaty bodies were suctioning together as she moved in closer, as if she was trying to merge us into one being. My orgasm was almost at breaking point as sweat beads fell from my face.

"Give me your cum! Give me a baby, daddy!" Cassie screamed into my neck as she rode me wildly.

"Baby? You're on birth control Cass....." I sputtered, almost unable to form a sentence.

"Oh daddy" Cassie replied, "I lied".

Alarm bells went off instantly in my head as my fight-or-flight instinct finally kicked in. My own daughter was trying to baby trap me?! I sat upright and pulled as hard as I could, freeing myself of my daughter's arms but it was too late. Despite all my strength and even with my fight-or-flight panic, I only managed to rip Cassie away from my upper body by the time I became rigid and felt the tip of my cock explode. Rope after rope of hot cum exploded into the deepest part of my daughter's womb, as I was helpless to pull out with her legs locked around me. No matter how I moved my hips, I could only pull out max an inch which unfortunately wouldn't help, it was the first time I've cursed having such a sizable cock. I was completely trapped, confined to the intense warmth of her vagina.

"Mmmnnhh FUCK yeah daddy!" Cassie moaned as she grinded deeply on my cock, milking it for every last drop that it had. I held her arms in shock as she kept my dick stuffed inside her air-tight pussy, constricting me with her legs. I could still feel myself cumming, as I blew my biggest load I've ever had inside my own daughter. I dropped Cassie's arms and held my hands to my sweaty face in despair.

"Oh god, what have I done..." I muttered to myself as Cassie continued to grind on my hard cock.

"We're gonna have a baby daddy....I hope he looks just like you if it's a boy" she said, still riding me slowly.

"Oh god Cassie no, you can't. What are we going to tell your mother?" I moaned, holding back tears.

"Don't worry about her, it's just gonna be me and you daddy! Just me, you and our little family for the holidays, for Christmas, for the baby's birthday.......forever" Cassie whispered in a sickingly sweet tone as my cock was swallowed by her tight warmth.

"Please Cassie, just get off me. Let me go, we need to go get a Plan B" I groaned, my head still buried in my hands.

"You thinking I'm letting you go? I'm never letting you pull out daddy" Cassie hissed as she tightened her legs around me.

"And now with all your cum, I'm going to have a piece of you inside me foreverrr" she moaned as she rubbed her tummy. I briefly looked up at her, as her tight body shone with sweat, before putting my head back down in my hands again.

"C'mon daddy" Cassie cooed as she began pistoning herself on my cock, which still refused to go soft, "It's time for round two".