Down on the Farm 06: Others

Story Info
A glance at the livestock not as prominate.
1.7k words
4.43
16.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Tomo keened as he was beaten across the back of his legs. The cane whistled through the air landing with a snap. Tears flowed freely down his cheeks from his first punishment since arriving at the farm.

The lashes next landed on the front of his legs, sending his noises to a higher octave and he begged for mercy. His handler, Jennifer, looked furious as she rained blows down on her bull for losing the spot as alpha of the bulls.

"You have been here nearly three times as long as he has!" she screamed. "And he beat you with little effort! Now, you are restricted from breeding and have to be milked daily."

Landing the last lash across Tomo's cock he screamed and passed out.

~~~

When Tomo came awake again his body was on fire from his beating, but his focus was started to focus on his hardening cock as it was manipulated by his handler. She touched and stroked lovingly bringing him near the brink of release only to stop and wait for a long moment.

He groaned and writhed at the loss of sensation. Having been so close but denied at the last moment. To his surprise her hands came back and started their ministrations once again. Faster and faster he climbed toward climax and just as he tipped over the edge, her hands retreated. He saw his semen loose from the end of his cock, but the normal pleasure of a release taken from him.

"That's only once today. We have many more to go. Perhaps you will fight harder next time." Jennifer snapped and stood up leaving Tomo restrained in a metal stall. He started to sob as she passed the entrance to the space.

* * * * * * *

Mika watched as Tomo was escorted to his stall later that night, sobbing and covered from head to hoof with stripes from a cane. He wanted to feel sorry for the former alpha, but did not regret taking his place. The experience of taming the heifer had not been like anything else he could remember, something he would do just about anything to maintain. He wondered if he would find the other females as enthralling as the one he was transported with, or if there was something about her.

He hoped in time, he would find out.

* * * * * * * *

Richie arrived at the farm in the middle of the night. He went to the office that had been assigned to him and brought up the camera that had been installed. There was one for each stall and six that covered the field where the cows frolicked, and two in each of the exam rooms.

A good view of how things were going.

The female that came with him was asleep on the bed in his assigned room. She was anxious to examine and sample the bulls, but knew she had work to do if she wanted to stay.

Flipping between the cameras he saw two of the males sobbing in their stalls, both covered with punishment marks and one in the female stalls.

* * * * * *

The breeding continued for three weeks before Tori's first check. She was visibly tired, having been worked over several times each day by the bulls. Yawning she waited for her handler to finish the tests he was running.

Over the time of her breeding she had been Mena's belly grow, carrying one of the bulls calves. When it was born, the handlers would run a DNA test to identify the bull who sired it and praise him.

"Well, Tori, it's official. You are going to have a calf." Isiah told her with a smile. Tori returned the smile, slightly apprehensive but happy her handler was pleased with her. "I have never been so lucky as being the last one to get assigned a heifer, and then getting you. There are rumours that some more heifers are arriving soon, that we will each have two to care for but I can't imagine getting one better than you." Tori mooed twice, ending with a questioning moo. "Because you and Mena have gotten pregnant with calves so quick, they are expecting to have more than originally thought."

Hearing the explanation, and not given a choice, she mooed her assent. There wasn't anything she could do to change her surroundings, so causing trouble would only get her lashed, or worse. Better to just accept and reap the benefits of obedience.

* * * * * *

Mika strutted around the field with the other bulls. He had defended his position for three weeks now, the other bulls content to leave him in charge rather than struggle in a brawl with him. Over the three weeks his horns on the helmet got fuller, more intimidating.

So now, the bulls battled among each other, their heads submissively down when he passed, the most submissive laying down to appease him. It was only laying when the bull whose cock was restrained was around, and that changed at nearly every week when the bulls were allowed to settle disputes.

This week, the low bull was again Tomo who had been struggling to stay in the middle after being on the top. The other bulls held back no force when trying to outdo the bull who had terrorized them for nearly a year.

It was nearly time for the bulls to return to their barn when the heifers came to the fence. Mika looked over at the females who were watching him. He turned to the bulls and gave a commanding moo, making the other bulls hurry their pace out of the field.

Seeing the rest gone, the females came into the field, Mika still standing tall and watching the females. Two of the heifers were pregnant, their stomachs fuller than the other heifers. If they had still been humans, only one would be showing, but on all fours their stomachs were a little more prominent.

The females flocked to him, the pregnant ones coming to nuzzle him. One of the heifers was the female who had come into the farms with him, that he was the father of her calf. Another was the current breeding heifer, she playfully teased him, waving her tail around him and inviting him to mount her.

He turned from the breeding bitch and to the other two females who were being as submissive as the lower bulls. They lay on the ground near him, necks extended to perhaps run their tongues along his hard, long cock, looking for favour.

He stomped his hoof on the grass, causing all but the breeding heifer to leave the area. She swayed around him, offering her cunt to her as she passed. Seeing her teasing he turned his eyes from her, refusing to be teased. She tried one more time, circling him until she as caught by a back hoof.

Squealing she fell to the ground, on her stomach, as he now turned toward her. His chest was out, tapping her with a horn on his helmet. Her head went to the ground, showing her complete submission to the bull in front of her. She trembled as he now walked around her in that position.

When he paused in front of her, her head came forward and licked his cock in front of her face. The gag restricted what she could do, but she tried to appease him. Moving closer he allowed her to take his cock further into his mouth, giving him pleasure without breeding.

She was lapping at his cock, trying to move faster rather than please the bull, he backed up and put a hoof on her back. She mooed an apology, trying to be smaller in the grass. He huffed at her and moved toward his barn. The heifer mooed to his retreating form, which he didn't acknowledge. That kept her on the grass until the bull was safe in the straw floor of his barn.

* * * * * * *

Celia, the heifer in the grass, crouched as low as she could as the bull circled her. Lust made her shiver at the male who dominated her so easily. If he demanded she would easily present herself for breeding at any moment. The two heifers before her had been impregnated, and now it was her turn.

The new bull was unlike any she had seen since being at the farm. It seemed to come naturally to him. He would make any of the females surrender and be bred, enjoying it while he was doing it.

Once he was gone she got to her feet, her hands and knees, and moved toward her own barn. The two pregnant cows were already in their stalls, but Celia was led in for a bath.

Heifers were pampered when breeding, with the thought that a relaxed heifer would be more open to being bred. She mooed as her handler, a man named Brad, ran the soft towel over her.

"I'm proud of you Celia. You handled that bull beautifully, I loved seeing you on the grass and I know he did." her handler spoke as he caressed her, working her breasts gently causing her to let out a content moo. "Does my heifer want chocolate tonight?"

Celia mooed her agreement. The chocolate, the one reward given to heifers other than breeding, that let them taste something other than the paste that made up their daily meals. Most handlers put it under the gag to let it be enjoyed for a long night. Brad patted her, moving behind her. With a twist he removed her tail, getting another moo in response.

Seeing her ass more open, and unable to breed a heifer since he was not a bull, Brad eased himself into her ass, feeling the tight space squeeze him tight. He groaned as he started to fuck her, hearing her moo in desire.

"Oh, heifer. You are so tight. I love to fuck you." Brad told the female who was building to a climax of her own. Rising together he shot into her ass, hearing her let out a long moo that signaled her own release. "That is such a good heifer. Thank you for being mine."

Brad finished her bath, using the spray to clean out the heifer's ass, sending the seed down the drain. A soft towel got her dry and a brush cleared tangles from what remained of her hair. Finally Brad replaced her tail and led her to her stall, making sure to put a piece of chocolate under her gag as he left.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers