Down on the Farm 19: New addition

Story Info
In comes a new heifer, cold reception of the former pony.
4.1k words
4.64
6.2k
2
0

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
280 Followers

This is another cross-over story. This takes place after The Stable Ch13 where a pony is removed from the Ranch and taken to the Farm.

Over 18, Bog Water and all. Enjoy.

*******************************************

The female woke up and felt sore. She was completely naked which startled her trying to cover herself

It was then the realization that she was strapped down on all fours came crashing down to her. Whining out a denial, she thrashed in her restraints. This was not how a pony was treated!

"Oh look, the animal is awake." a voice startled the confined female. "Let's get one thing straight..." the voice continued and brought a cane down on the other's flank. This elicited another scream from the female. "You are a heifer. The lowest livestock. Little bitch couldn't hack it as a pony, too concerned with her cunt than working. Here, there is nothing but your breeding to look forward to."

The bound female continued to protest and screamed again when another two lashes coloured her flank.

"Whatever your name was before, that is no longer it. We are starting you out as Po, a two letter heifer until you earn your other letter for Poa. But animals who cannot follow even the most basic commands only deserves two letters." the female voiced continued, coming into view of the newly named Po. "You will never walk off of four legs again, stupid heifer. Nod if you understand."

Po struggled and continued to try to rise back to her two legs. The lashes on her flank were starting to lessen in stinging, but she was not expecting a harsh crack across her breasts that made her squeal in pain and terror.

"Hold still you worthless animal. You are not as restrained as you could be. One more lash, and I will make sure you are. You haven't even done anything difficult. Just standing, and you can't even get that right."

Po tried once more to reason with the female, trying to talk through the gag, lifting her front...Po saw her hands were enclosed in some hoof glove and let out a final wail.

"That's it." the female lashed her once more across the breasts. Po screamed and felt the female at her back. There was a strap that now held her taut spread out over some bench. Another strap restrained her legs at the ankles, knees and now hips so her backside was completely immobile. Finally the handler came to her front, shoving something around her neck, sliding into two tracks on either side and making it so Po couldn't raise her head. Like her legs, her front hooves were restrained at the wrist, elbow and now shoulder. Her small breasts were fed through metal circles, chilling them and making them almost separate from her chest. "Now, you worthless creature, you will see what being restrained feels like. Keep it up and I'll get a bull to come in here and shut you up. In your state, I promise you don't want that.."

Po was desperate. She didn't want to be a heifer, she wanted to be a pony, but that was not what was in front of her. Taking a shuddering breath, she looked over herself.

Her hands were in gloves that turned them into hooves, making them completely unusable as hands. Her knees were rough, from struggling in her restraints where her legs were one of the best features as a pony. No one would be looking at them now.

The gag was the same, it hadn't been changed. Still full mouth, still tongue only working to rub the gag as it complete covered her teeth, with its own texture. Her ass, used to be filled with a pony tail now sported a dull grey tail.

In her musing, the sound of a cart being wheeled into the room startled her. She looked at the nurses warily. She had fallen so far, how much more would they take?

"Damn, those are small!" the male nurse commented seeing the former-pony's breasts contained through metal holes. "Surely more than one injection is needed. They will never match the others."

"Yeah, they are guessing three, but we will have to see. " the female agreed. "But that gives us three injections to get her used to not being on top anymore." she commented with a chuckle as the male looked over the female.

"Nice. When is the first one?" the male questioned, his hand running over the new heifer's bare skin. His hand came down and twisted her tail, causing the heifer to squeak.

"Getting it dosed now." the female explained showing a syringe and unmarked bottle in her hands. The liquid was a cloudy, milky white and it went slowly into the long needle. "If you want to be her distraction, now would be the time to start."

Hands rubbing together, the male went to Po, hand returning to the tail and yanking it out. "Hold still now, little animal. This is going to hurt a lot but this will help." the male rubbed something between her legs, coating her cunt and around the rim of her ass.

Po, now feeling the substance warming up, she twisted and turned as much as she could. She was never fucked as a pony, it took away from the aesthetic they were cultivated. The ponies got pleasure without the help of another. Now, her hands in hooves, there would be no assisting the process.

The gel continued to warm and she saw the male strip his clothes off from the waist down. A sharp whistle from the female had her eying the male appreciatively.

"Like what you see, little dirty girl?" the male teased and the female blushed. "Not now, though. I have to attend the heifer here while you inject her." the male crooned at her, lining up with the heifer.

Po shook her head side to side, trying to deny the male behind her, ready to plunder her virgin ass and the female reached over and squeezed her left breast.

"Cane this stupid heifer." the female snapped as Po pulled the small handful of flesh out of the female's hand. "She will follow directions, or we will let Mika destroy her. Can you imagine a bull's cock up your ass?"

"Hey, not my thing." the male said and let out a grunt. Po screamed as the male started his penetration. The male, still taking his prize brought down the stiff cane on the heifer's ass and back. "Hold still stupid. You think my cock is bad in your ass? A bull dwarfs mine...hold still and let us get this done."

The female slapped Po's face, her hand grabbing the flesh once more, squeezing until the heifer whimpered and looked at her. Taking the long needle and full syringe she inserted it just under the armpit and into the breast.

It was more pain than Po had ever felt and she screamed, feeling the slice of the cane which only moved the agony, not lessened it.

The male was pumping in earnest, moving the heifer forward with each thrust. The gel on her cunt and ass were tingling now. Po struggled to push past the pain, feeling something deep underneath the pain. The feeling of the gel and the male fucking her ass showed up as her problem with being a pony.

Her cunt called her.

The female backed off, moving to refill the syringe all the while the male dominated her, thrusting harder and harder, tearing her ass open. Her wails and screams were turning into pants as the cock hit places deep inside her. The pain in her breast was now secondary to the building pleasure.

"Now she's getting it, Beth." the male addressed the female. "Just a little longer and she will be begging for it. Wait till she sees the bull."

"Almost ready for the second one. Want the clamps?" the female addressed as "Beth" questioned, reaching into the cart.

"No, I think this heifer will scream for me without them. Get the second injection ready. She is tight and not had the tail in long." the male groaned.

Po felt herself falling into the pleasure so when the second injection hit, it fed her pleasure instead of reading as pain. She grunted and thrust back at the male who smacked her ass as he assaulted it.

"Come on heifer. Show me you know who you are. Moo for me. Pony no more, you will be fucked hard everyday, face pushed into the dirt and ass in the air." the male spoke, his breath coming faster. "That bull, Mika, smart animal, will tear you in half, but have you begging for it before hand."

"Come on, Will. We have to go." the female coaxed. "My turn next."

Will finally stopped holding back and pushed the heifer as far into the restraints as he could. His hand came down time and time again, pushing her further.

Po finally screamed and shook the restraint bench as pleasure shot through her, her eyes blurry and felt Will thrust once more until letting out a groan. Po felt her insides be coated with his release and she went limp in the stock.

"Looks like I will get her next time. Drop off the slop and set the recording. We are out of here." Beth said as Will collected himself. The male put a scoop of beige coloured paste in a bowl and set it at mouth level and then turned to chat with the female as they paid her no further attention.

Po was a bundle of emotions. She wanted to be pony, but she had messed that up. They had first taken her from her life and sold her at market. Then she had been bought and decided she would be a pony. After failing at that, she was now a heifer, the bottom of the livestock food chain, and now she was at the bottom of the bottom.

But his cock had felt good. Po started to think that if heifers were ruled by their cunts...if this was any indication...Po wondered if this had been the right thing. As a pony with the tack, it was always only as long as they wanted it, not her.

Leaning over to the bowl she saw that the paste had no smell as well as no colour. Her tongue shot out, taking a small taste back on it and bringing it to her mouth. While the gag restricted all she could taste normally, the paste itself also lacked flavour giving only the sensation of her tongue on the gag. It would be difficult, ponies were fed better, but her stomach told her she needed food.

After a grueling thirty minutes al the tasteless paste was gone and Po was exhausted. She wasn't sure if there was something in the paste, but she fell asleep soon after eating it.

*****************************************************

Po awoke in the same situation she had dozed off in, restrained and gagged. She had been used to when as a pony she was taken out of some of her tack when taken to her stall. Her boots had been constant along with the arm restraint and gag, but other than that, it was all off. Bits, reigns and other leads had been added.

Here, being on all fours was far more uncomfortable than being in her boots which were now missing from her feet. Her knees and shoulders ached from being in the same position, unable to walk around.

And the thing that felt the most out of place were her breasts. What made her a good pony was a small chest, but that was a liability as a heifer. Small breasts didn't give much milk, and that was her job.

Now, they felt bigger, fuller. She couldn't see them through the metal but they felt heavier pulling on her chest muscles. Her hands were still wrapped around the handles in the hooves on her front feet, and her legs were locked in so she couldn't move her feet that now were devoid of boots.

"It is your turn, isn't it Beth?" came the male voice, Will, that had been in the room before. "I almost feet sorry for the poor animal."

"Aww, don't. I might be rough, but no where near as much as the bulls. The stupid animal needs to get used to it straight away. "

When the pair came into view Po saw the cart they had been pushing the previous visit. At this point Po had no idea how long it had been, or any sense of time.

"I'm just sayin," Will explained pulling out wipes that he started running over Po's body in a clinical and not loving way. "I'm glad I got it yesterday, It's bad to use the animal too often before the process is complete."

Beth checked her hooves without sparing a glance at the female she was man-handling. A quick move of each shoulder showed the joints didn't cause her discomfort. From there, the female looked at the gag, making sure it was in place while the male continued to clean the skin.

They continued the process in silence until they both stood up and Beth returned to the cart.

"Get the cane ready. You are injecting this time. I plan on being busy." Beth instructed landing one on the heifers back causing Po to gasp. Then Beth disappeared from view and Will stood, instrument at the ready.

A sharp pain caused Po to scream out as she was rammed into by the female. The two legged female was riding a double headed dildo, one half shoved without preamble into the animal. Po could feel her ass tearing at the assault where the female wasted to time gaining speed.

Po continued to scream at the pain, then once again as the cane came to correct her.

"You did not give my co-worker the sound he was looking for, worthless animal. You will give it to me though." Beth demanded, her breath short as she gained pleasure. "I can do this all day and all night. You ass, my cock, for hours."

Po was struggling to deal with the pain that refused to abate until her body started reacting to the intrusion. Slowly, painfully so, her own fluids made the fucking not as harsh, more tolerable.

"Oh, as I push, cane her. I want her to moo at me. I want to hear her over my own screams." Beth shuddered as a small release washed over her and caused her to increase the pace. "Moo, bitch. It's the only way I'm stopping."

Po was trying to fight off the pleasure she was feeling from the fucking and caning at the same time. The wave was building and almost sending her over, but the female noticed and slowed the pace, causing Po to grumble.

Finally, Beth increased the speed and slowed four more times until Po was squirming and panting along with the female who was the aggressor. Harder and harder the heifer was ridden fast driving both females into a state of bliss.

"Now, Will." Beth instructed and the male closed and pulled her breast toward the floor. The sharp pinch came once again and Po went from panting to screaming once again until the desired sensation came crashing back stronger.

"One more." Will updated. Instead of filling the same syringe, the male had filled two for faster dosing. "Just a bit more."

His hand groped the second breast, pulling it taut before stabbing the needle deep into her best. Once again Po screamed from pain but found herself crashing back to the pleasure faster than before.

As the sensation came crashing back Beth went wild with her thrusts, spiraling into pleasure behind her, which sent Po into the same situation. They cried out together as they both shuddered.

"Oh yea, that whore is a heifer. Look at it." Will commented as Beth fixed her clothes. Beth agreed "I've give her the meal and we just have to finish the 3rd round. I think she'll fit in well. Give Tori a new heifer to dominate."

"Don't know if she's staying here." Beth commented as male took a scoop of paste out of a container and deposited it into the trough Po could reach. The chatter faded into just noise and the heifer turned her attention to the only food she'd had for the last couple days? Hours? Po didn't know.

This time, as the door closed behind the pair, the speaker in the room kicked on. "You are a heifer. The lowest of low livestock. You are here because you are useless, worthless and a bother to all those around you. This is your only purpose. Your purpose is to be a heifer, walk on four legs, breed, provide milk and calves. This is your purpose, this is your goal." came a soft-spoken voice. There was a pause and the recording started again repeating the same words

Po looked at the paste and her stomach growled. She tried to shut out the voice, there had been similar training in the first stages of pony training. If she took the recording as she did in pony training, that would cement her place as a heifer. The lowest livestock. The bland paste was the same as the last time, taking time to eat the food offered allowed the recording to play more than twenty times.

As last time, about ten minutes after finishing the "meal", Po drifted to sleep.

*******************************************

Po came awake slowly this time. Whatever had been in the paste had been stronger this time. It let the pony be awake, but still a little dazed. It helped the recording access a different part of the brain.

"...your purpose, your goal. Eat, breed, milk. That is your purpose, that is your cause. Heifers are rewarded, ponies are punished. The only sound you need is a moo. Words are useless, just like you. You were born to submit, born to breed. Walking on four legs is natural for heifers..." the recording now recited. Po listened, the only action she could take.

Her breasts felt heavier, fuller, bigger, but still she couldn't see them. The nipples now tingled slightly. Her shoulders ached, her knees ached. She wanted to move. It was only remembering her time as a pony that kept her from falling completely into her heifer role, but it was slipping.

And the recording stopped mid word.

"Ah, Beth. Here we go. Last injection." Will's voice came into the room with a cart of his own. "Here is the test for this sorry reject. See if she took the hint and will continue to be a heifer or if she gets to stay in here for another couple days, just listening."

Po shook her head as much as the restraints allowed her. She wanted to be compliant, but not lose the memories of being a pony.

"One more injection, no reward. Then practice and assessing her readiness." Beth spoke to her companion, but also to the animal restrained before her. "Let's get started."

They each came over with a cart filled with medicine vials, needles and other assortment of items that didn't exist in the pony world.

Without talking to the animal, Beth lifted one of the heifer's breasts, feeling that it had grown considerably. From a small A cup to a very full D, with one injection to go. The other heifers could get to I's or J's but had more to start with. Considering where she started, it was quite the job. The same needle pierced the side of her breast sending searing pain into the heifer who screamed in pain. At the same time, there was a three shots in her ass, one stinging as bad as the one further up.

"One more here. You have antibiotics, birth control and milk enhancer?" Beth questioned and received a nod from the male who was filling up numerous syringe.

"And I gave hormones, compliance meds, and muscle relaxer. That won't interfere with the arousal powder in the paste this time or do we need to stick to the sedative?" Will answered and posed his own questions.

"She's not going to meet any others for another three days. They want the message to sink in. Tomorrow we start the arousal so she is primed for the bulls when she goes in. Today is her real tail and bridle also."

"Oh, tail. I call dibs on the tail. I'll work it in real nice." Will chuckled. "Ready for injections?"

"Ready." Beth agreed and palmed the other breast. Po whimpered as the syringe pierced her breast and she felt three more in her ass.

The pain came, along with something that made her a little fuzzy headed. She cried out, thrashing as well as she could being restrained.

"Give her a minute to calm down and we will see her walk." Will suggested. Beth agreed, taking the cart away from the animal. Po felt the medicine push through her. The pair didn't talk while they waited, seeing Po's eyes dilate and she looked around.

"Looks like it's taking effect." Beth stated and walked to Po, standing before the animal. "Listen up, little heifer. We are going to release you to walk. If you even think of getting off all fours, my friend here has something to remind you not to." Beth motioned to Will who held a stick whose tip glowed. "When we unhook you, you will take four steps forward and stop. Any noise you make that is not a heifer noise and I will cane you, and not just on your ass. Those new udders you have will stripe up nicely, and you will not find it as pleasant as your ass."

NScioli
NScioli
280 Followers
12