Down on the Farm 19: New addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Po felt the restraints holding her unlatch. Suddenly she could move her front hooves, or hands in gloves, and finally stretch her back legs. Remembering what was warned, she moved forward on all fours, but only the number of paces demanded.

"Well, the animal shows she can learn. I mean she was a pony, but if she was intelligent animal, she wouldn't be a heifer." Will explained moving behind her. "It's time for your tail, heifer. I know you are used to wearing one, but not like this. Get ready, worthless animal. Show me you can be a good animal."

Po nodded, the drugs inside her making her mind fuzzy and willing to be lead until it cleared. Hands on her ass made her moan thinking back to the last couple injections. A squeal from something cold around her asshole turned to a moan as she felt something she recognized as a butt plug tail. The only time she had felt a tail be inserted was when she made it into stage two as a pony. She had enjoyed the feeling of the tail as she walked.

This tail was considerably larger than her pony tail had been. It was also cold, the steel it was made from opened her wide. She panted as it was pressed into her with constant pressure. Then, it was gone.

"I tell them those tails on the ponies are too small. She can't take this yet. I mean I could shove it in, but it might cause her to be delayed a day or so." Will lamented. "I'll start with a smaller one, move her to the next tomorrow so she can get used to it before releasing her to the bull."

"We'll give her the arousal paste today, make this easier tomorrow. She will be begging for it by tomorrow. " Beth instructed and hooked a lead to Po's harness. "Take her walking when you get the tail in."

Will nodded and selected the size smaller tail, just an inch and a half wide. The heifer would get the two inch the following day. Wiping lubricant all over the object he moved back to the new heifer.

Po moaned this time as the tail assaulted her ass, pushing inside. It was still larger than the pony tails, designed to make the pony show off. This tail was one of control, degradation and humiliation. Finally, it slipped in and Po moaned again, pushing back to the male.

"There we go." Beth said watching the pony walk around on her four feet getting used to the tail. "Take her and walk her. But be harsh. She is used to pony training, this rather mindless work so there is no reason it can't do this. Never let it forget its station. Low. The lowest of the low."

12