Down on the Farm 21: Tori in Charge

Story Info
Mika returns, Tori controls, Po discovers.
5.4k words
4.75
3.6k
3
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Here is my current comments at the random start of entries. If you aren't interested, the story is below. Bog water and all.

This series has gone long, and I don't mind as long as I am doing somewhat justice to a fetish I do not participate in. I research and read and find what I can and then have my own spin on it. If there is something I am missing, please email and tell me. I want to write well, but I don't want to do an injustice to my current content. I am a writer, not just a erotica writer. I want a good story and sex when needed (for erotica= lots, my normal writing= very little and mostly fade to black. Just what is needed for story)

In case it wasn't clear, nearly all of my series are intertwined. As was evident when one of the ponies became a cow. There may be more overlap in the future, I haven't decided where the stories are taking me.

If you have something that might make my stories more interesting or be more accurate, please let me know. I am looking for proper representation, at least without actively going to events. It's the act of dominance that I find exciting, and there are many ways I can focus that, with the right information.

Again, Not your Bog Water? Move on. Find something that is.

************************************************

Tori woke, stretching her hooves down to shaking her tail out. Across the hallway was Ka, her handler's other heifer and now next to her was the newest edition to the herd Po.

The newest heifer was now the property of John, the handler who lost Mena in calf-birth. It had been long enough since he had a ward. The owners had decided it was time for him to move on.

The heifer had given the proper response when confronted after being bred, showing submission to the Alpha heifer and earning herself a place in the herd. Tori would see how she felt after the pleasure from her cunt wore off.

Tori paced in her stall. There was talk about renovating the stalls, making them easier for the handlers to get product from their heifers and as a secondary benefit, it would make the space easier for the cows to get around in. But until then, Tori's udders ached from needing milked. Calling out to her handler, she was echoed by the others in support.

"I'm coming Tori!" Isiah assured her, hurrying to her stall and unlatching the door. "Come on, girl. Let's get you to the milker!"

Tori moved without a lead out of her stall, happily walking at her handler's side. Her tail wagged with every four-legged step. Her udders swung low, contained in a sling that simply kept the flesh from dragging the ground as they walked. There was a spring in her step as she followed the most important person in her life.

Once in the milking room Tori moved without direction to the milker, moving her udders to the proper position to be milked.

"That's my girl." Isiah crooned at his heifer, rubbing her ass as he hooked up the suction cups to her nipples. "They are going to be renovating the heifer barn so you will have to move stalls until your new one is done."

Tori mooed happily at her handler's words and then the suction of the milking machine started and the heifer's eyes rolled back and she started panting.

"I'm going to check on Ka, I'll be back soon." Isiah told the heifer who barely heard him, lost in the bliss of being milked.

***************************************

Po sat in her stall, laying on the mattress and thinking. Never as a pony had she been given such a soft mattress, or the mind-shattering sex she hadn't quite completely gotten over yet.

With the promise of a repeat, Po closed her eyes and replayed the encounter in her head. The face smashing thrusts sent tingles to her cunt. She would do it again...she would beg for it again.

Beside her there was noise as footsteps echoed down her hall. The heifer across the hall mooed at the man coming closer. It was a happy moo, the heifer was happy to see the man.

This was also new for Po. As a pony, she didn't mind her trainer, but he had never fucked her, just let her do it herself with the tack. Here, the bull had dominated her, and she had loved it. While in tack her releases could be in the double digits during a run, here it had been two, but two of the most intense she had ever experienced. Was she content trading one for the other?

Not that her choices were expansive. She was here because they wanted her to be here, for as long as she wanted to be here...and whatever else they wanted.

"Look Ka, here is our newest heifer." the male gestured at Po and she saw the other heifer size her up. "She's off breeding currently, but will be watching this evening. And Mika returned last night. He is so excited to see his herd again, and breed them. Let's get you ready before breakfast, and then get you milked."

Po watched as the other heifer leaned into her handler's touch, desperate for approval. The male comforted the female with a soft touch. She wanted to feel the soft touch of her handler, differently than her trainer.

"Good Morning Po, let's get your some breakfast. Being the newest heifer, you are in the last slot for bathing and milking, since you aren't making your own milk yet. But, on the bright side, you are the first to eat." John opened the door to the stall and stepped inside carrying a depositor for the paste they sustained themselves on. Po went to her handler, trying to touch him, to be affectionate so he would return the favor. "Aww, look at you. Already bonding with me, eh? I know you had someone to look out for you before hand."

Po nodded as the male paused and reached his hand down to caress his animal. As soon as his hand made contact, she pushed up to feel more. As she moved, he moved away.

"Aww, I understand. However, before there is any friendly petting, girl, there has to be some given from you. I know you understand that only sounds of the animal you are is accepted. Let me hear it." John instructed. Po almost made the familiar sound of a whinny, but stopped short. She was a pony no longer. Clearing her throat to formulate how to make the proper sound her handler wanted to hear.

"Mooooo!" Po spoke to her handler, trying to move closer to him.

"That's my girl. I knew I made the right choice coming back for you." John's hand caressed the female on the head, cheek and the back of the neck as he walked past her and let the machine deposit a set amount of paste into her trough. "Tonight we will see if you can be a good girl, since you will only be watching the breeding. I think it will be eye opening for you."

Po moved to her trough, hearing the other heifers be taken from their stalls one at a time. Leaning into her trough a familiar scent caught her nose. Strawberries.

*********************************************

Mika woke in his own stall, finally home after a month away. The farm was making a mint off his services. Even if the heifer didn't conceive after his visit, the experience was enough for them to ask for another attempt later.

For Mika, a bull dominated by the throbbing of his cock, that was fine by him.

Now he was back at his home farm, the herd he ruled over and his handler, Mika was a happy bull. A loud call alerted his handler that the bull was now awake and demanding attention.

Long moments later Elise came to his stall and unhooked the door. He strode past her, his cock already hardening at the thought of his morning, to the open field outside.

He let out a long moo as urine splashed on the ground. Finally finished, he let out another and it was answered by a loud female voice.

"Just a moment Ka, I have to wait for Po to get here to watch. I don't want her to miss a moment with Mika." Isaiah refused to unhook the heifer who started to tug on the lead. "No, heifer. Bad." Isaiah lashed the female twice causing her to scream but stop tugging on the leash.

Mika dialed in on the female, his lust already building. While not his favourite heifer, Tori's handler's other heifer was a good second or third. Some of them were too passive for him, too submissive. He liked a little fight in his breeders, all the better when they begged.

And they loved him too. His fourteen inch cock, a good three and a half inches thick when erect, sent all the heifers he bred into cascading pleasure they craved, while allowing him to be rough and harsh to the females. The calves they bred were always healthy and strong, the herd was happy and the bull content. There was very little the farm could complain about their performance.

He mooed to the heifer who gave a desperate moo back, followed by a plead for the bull to understand that the heifer would come running like a bitch in heat if her handler would release her.

Mika was growing impatient. It was the first breeding of the day, and his balls were heavy and full...and aching.

*******************************

Tori mooed her pleasure as the milk was sucked from her udders and the machine behind her drove deeper into her. This was the place she would stay, if only her udders would cooperate. What that meant was that four times a day she would be here, unburdening herself of the milk the farm desperately wanted, allowing herself to be sucked and bred to release after release.

It felt almost as good as being bred by her bull. Almost. No, that was a little later. She would be milked, eat in her stall, then it was her turn in the field with the bull. Her Bull.

But not yet, she thought as she crested over another strong release, mooing in response. But soon.

*************************************

Po finished her paste, and could only wait. The strawberries weren't as strong this time, making Po think the effects might not be as strong...and that was fine. She wanted to know what breeding was like, without help.

Finally, after long moments, Jason returned to her stall. "It's time for you to see the herd in action, so to speak."

Leading the heifer out of her stall, she noticed her thighs rubbing closer together than usual. Just barely she could feel her cunt start to tingle.

Jason brought her to a viewing area for handlers that had panes of glass low enough for a heifer to see into the field as well. Two snaps restrained Po at the window, unable to look away from the happenings in the field.

Jason sat behind her in a sort of bleacher. He paid her little attention and had his gaze on the field. Noise from her side of the barn revealed Ka, her neighbor, being led to the edge of the field.

"Go, Ka. The bull will be here soon." Ka's handler unfastened her collar and the heifer moved quickly into the field. Sounds of urine sounded for only a moment before stopping and Ka mooing.

"She's looking for the bull." Jason explained to Po. "Mika, our bull, breeds each heifer now without calf once a day. It's a schedule. Like you are first to eat, but last to shower because everyone else is getting their heifer's ready to breed that day. The Alpha female, Tori, you met yesterday is being milked now and Ka is being bred. Tori will be the last heifer bred because she just had a calf...and she's Mika's favourite. Watching them is enough to get anyone horny." Jason explained. "Tomorrow we are working in where you fit into the breeding schedule, but we wanted you to see Mika first. Get a sense of your bull."

There was a deep, dominate moo that sounded from Po's right, from the other barn. Where the bull who had bred her had come from. Curious she turned her attention away from her counterpart and toward the newcomer.

A gasp escaped Po's gag, followed by a strangled moan as Po set eyes on the bull. He was built well, muscular from his work, with a tail that stood high. Then there was his cock that swung under his four legged form in an impressive arc. Po had never imagined something so large. Veins ran up the long shaft to a bulbous head that was already a dark red and filled with blood.

Mika stepped into the field and immediately the female started to run over to him, mooing as she moved. The bull huffed at the female, demanding her submit.

Ka wiggled her tail and moved around the male, playfully mooing at him. Mika waited until she was close and shouldered her down, giving a huff again. A moo from the bull made the female trembled and moo back.

Getting to her hooves, Ka came to try and nuzzle the male who once again knocked the female down and mooed deeper at her.

Taking the hint, Ka stayed down and readied herself for mounting, sending a pleading moo to her bull. Mika, now more interested circled her, giving her a chance to lap at his cock to show appreciation and submission. He gave another moo, this one more demanding.

Ka's next moo was a whine and a plea for breeding from her bull.

Po watched in awe as Mika mounted the heifer who screamed and dug her hooves into the ground. What Po first thought of painful screams were demands for harder and rougher treatment.

Her cunt started to be on fire with desire watching the pair before her breed. The female's face was looking up, mouth open with a moan or scream of pleasure as the male behind her drove his cock into her again and again.

Finally the bull shoved the heifer further forward and let out a dominate moo to the female who answered with the most submissive moo she could manage as the bull shoved her further and further down until screaming out a deep moo and shoving the female's face into the dirt.

As soon as his moo ended, the male retreated from the female without even a glance in her direction to his own barn. The female panted and slowly picked herself up off the dirt and stumbled for the heifer side.

Po felt on fire, the strawberry paste doing its work on her cunt and nipples. The display in front of her was only feeding her growing desire, and she was restrained by her head. She stomped her hooves angrily and grumbled.

"That's no way to be, heifer. You are here for the show, and you won't miss a one. I want you to be able to take Mika, and as you see...that's a feat. If you continue to be a bad heifer, I won't try to get you in tonight before Tori. She is always last. That's his favourite, and his Alpha female." Jason instructed. Po didn't care, she continued to thrash and complain. "That's it."

Stripes came down on Po's back and ass over and over again. For a moment she forgot the heat in her cunt for the pain on her back. She screamed in pain, forcing herself to stop thrashing and behave. Only when she behaved would the beating stop.

Finally after nearly twenty-five lashes Po remained still enough for her handler to be satisfied that she was under control. Her cunt and her back battled for attention and at the moment she couldn't tell who was winning.

The day continued slowly. Jason stayed behind her most of the time, leaving to return with good smelling food that made Po's stomach growl. She tried to look to see what her handler was eating, but the reins kept her gaze on the field before her.

Four other times a female was escorted into the field looking around excitedly for the bull that emerged a few moments later. Every time it was some version of the female giving token resistance and then is mounted by the excited bull. Each time Po's cunt flared and begged to be next, letting out mewls of desperation each time. Behind her Jason chuckled at her reaction and struggle in her restraints.

"Don't worry, Po, you will have your chance. Tomorrow. I just want you to see what you are getting into. What ponies don't have. They have tack, we have collars that send every last female down on their stomach for our bull who takes what he wants and leaves you behind." Jason stroked her ass, yanking on her tail to make her moan. "Wait until the last show. it's the best. Usually all the other heifers are brought to witness it. The perfect mating of heifer and bull...but you'll see. I'll let you into the field for a bathroom break before Tori comes out."

Unhooking the restraints and lacking a lead onto the heifer, Jason tugged her away from where she had been waiting. It felt good to move again, not just shift in her restraints. Walking brought blood back to her extremities, unfortunately that included her cunt. Any respite she had found standing still was reignited by moving.

The field smelled flat out of sex and desire which made Po groan. Not even here could she get away from the situation that was forcing itself on her. It was long moment before she could concentrate enough to relieve her bladder.

Once finished she moved back toward her handler and felt the tether attach back to her collar and she huffed out a question as he led her away from her stall and where they had been.

"I want to show you the rest of a facility, Po. See what all you have to look forward to." Jason explained and led her into a small room that held a wall of batteries, Po somewhat remember that from her life before livestock, and a jumble of wires that snaked through to another room with a wheel in it.

There were harnesses that Po could see she could walk into and the wheel would turn. She looked up at her handler to see if he would explain.

"This is where we use heifers not expecting calves to work. You walk, turn the wheel and it makes power into the batteries to act as back up and help run the barns. We provide food, shelter and other things for our heifers, this is what you can do for us. " Jason explained and tugged for the heifer to follow.

They moved out of the space and down the same hallway. Outside in the space Po could hear the sound of machinery and the sound of moans coming from a room. Curious, Po's head turned to the side. Chuckling, Jason opened the door.

In the room before her was one of the heifers she had seen that morning, rocking on a kind of seat and udders hooked up to suction cups with milky white fluid streaming with ever pulse. The female didn't notice anyone coming in, so lost in her own pleasure. She rocked forward as the machine pulsed, tugging on her nipples, moaning and tossing her head back.

"This is our milking room. After heifers are here for a little while, and especially after they have a calf, we harvest the milk and sell it. It makes us enough of a profit that we are going to be expanding the barn, the heifer barn. The bulls already got a playtoy to use. " Jason explained motioning to the female writhing in the restraints. "Good heifers might be bred while they are milked...and they love that, don't you Wia?"

The heifer finally noticing the guests rapidly nodded her head to the question, shaking her tail at the Po's handler before being pulled back into her own sensation.

"Let's go, Po. It's almost time for the last breeding, then dinner, then bed. And start the whole thing again tomorrow...well, except you will participate tomorrow not just watch. Let's go."

*****************************************************

Tori stretched in her stall. It was getting close to her breeding time, and she was excited to see her bull back after having the lesser bull service her for the last month. She wanted to feel the effect of the Alpha bull dominating her, owning her. She longed for his calf, feeling complete when she was carrying his calf and in the early stages, still being bred by him.

She would willingly grovel after him where ever he went, just for a chance to have him breed her, but she knew he loved the challenge and it made breeding even better when she fought and teased him. For that, for him...she would fight her hardest.

A whistling down the hall told Tori that her handler was coming to get her. She finished her paste and went to the door to wait for him.

"Hello little heifer." Isaiah greeted her opening the stall door. "I'm sure he is an anxious to see you as well, Tori. You are his favourite."

Tori saw her neighbors watching as she came out of her stall and followed the man she adored. Giving a nod to each heifer as she passed, it was answered with a moo, showing respect to their Alpha.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers
12