Down on the Farm 21: Tori in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tori came up to the field she saw Mena's old handler sitting on the bleachers with a heifer restrained in front of him, watching the field.

A inquisitive moo had Isaiah looked at her to see where she was looking. The handlers exchanged greetings and hers asked what was happening. The second handler looked at her.

"This is Po, our newest heifer here." the other handler explained. Tori saw the other female try and see what was happening but her head restraints forbid even that. "Stupid little beast couldn't hack it as a pony so she was sent here. Isn't that right, girl?" The handler slapped the heifer's ass hard enough that she squealed but then moaned. "She'll be ready for her first breeding tomorrow, but she's been watching what she's in store for and I thought she should see Tori here with Mika to get the full experience."

"They do favour each other. Makes for a great show, and healthy calves. Their last one netted a mint. " her handler praised his heifer, rubbing her head. "All right Tori, go on out. The others will be here in a minute, then Mika."

Tori nodded happily and wiggled her way into the field, the thought of her bull being there soon made her squirm. She wanted her bull, to hear him, to smell him and be bred by him.

Soon was too long.

***********************************************

Mika paced in his stall. It had been close to four hours since his last breeding and Mika was getting anxious. There was always the longest gap between the last heifer and Tori. They were better when both were craving each other, desperate to breed.

The bull knew this would sate him, she always did, and he could sleep peacefully that night. The only nights that he had struggled was during the month after calving that he wasn't able to breed her. He wondered if the continued to fill up the barn if there were twice as many heifers he could breed them all and still not be sated until he had Tori.

Letting out a growling moo he showed his displeasure to his handler.

*****************************

Po couldn't turn to see the other heifer when she came by, and the slap on her ass only doubled the tingling in her cunt. And she was going to have to watch the Alpha breed, and go back to her stall in need.

She saw the female circle in the field, eyes continuing to go to the bull side. When the bull came into view Po nearly climaxed from the thought of him taking her tomorrow. He walked with an ego as large as his cock, Strutting in what he knew was his. His farm, his barn, his field. And then he saw her.

His heifer. Tori.

Their eyes came together and a sound escaped both their mouths, both desperate. Hers begging, his demanding. When the pair came together Tori nuzzled him, purposefully lower than him, He stepped into her, forcing her to open her body up to him and she willingly did. He nipped her her nipples making her pant and nip back at him, wanting his leg, or forehoof.

Circling her, he nuzzled her back, now that she was in the most vulnerable position. When they both had greeted each other and renewed their mating status, Mika gave a huff at the female who mooed back and struggled to her hooves again.

It was then the chase began.

The bull turned, wanting his heifer to be there but she wasn't. The female had moved away, her tail shaking with every step. She followed it with a teasing moo.

Mika huffed back, his hoof stomping the ground and Tori copied him, still looking away from him.

**********************************

Tori was beside herself with lust. Mika's collar wasn't affecting her yet and she was on fire. A quick moo and step away, looking over her shoulder to make sure the bull was following.

He responded with a growl and came forward to her making a demand with the horns on his helmet. Just a tap, reminder. The next would be an order, then command. Then he would take her.

Tori circled back, moving near the bull and allowing the scent from their collars to blend. The female moaned as the scent hit her nose, followed by a similar sound by the male.

Knowing the game, Tori coaxed the bull to follow her again, but the next time they met, she would submit.

Mika, more excited than he had been the whole month he was gone didn't wait for the rest of the game. His horns connected with Tori and sent her to the ground and gave his most demanding moo. One she was expected to follow.

And follow she did. Seeing her bull shorten the game, she could do what she wanted now. To beg. The sound started out as bubbling noise, trying to speak as fast as she could, begging over and over.

Mika circled the downed heifer, seeing her read his desire. She continued to beg, tongue coming out when he moved close enough to touch his cock. He mooed at her and she responded with desperate sounds.

Eventually he pleas were more desperate and less in frequency, more pleading. The bull circled behind her again and came long, desperate moos, begging the bull to mount her.

And with a furious moo, Mika shoved his cock all the way into his heifer. She screamed with both pleasure and pain as Tomo was considerably smaller for the last month. Continuing to beg, she pushed herself back with her hooves to take all of her bull's cock.

************************************

Po was in tears watching the two Alpha's mate, their play driving her higher and higher but unable to give her a release.

Hearing Tori scream echoed in throbs in her nipples and seeing the bull bury every last inch and push the heifer down was torture. She begged to be there in the field. Let the bull breed her, she wanted it desperately.

The pair rutted together for nearly twenty minutes, the female wailing every few minutes and the grunts and demands of the bull growing louder.

Finally while Tori was rising, Mika was dominating her and let out a scream at the same time as the female and their let down lasted five more minutes before Mika yanked out a now flaccid cock and huffed at the female, a gesture he hadn't done with the others. Tori gave a tired moo back in gratitude.

Mika walked back to the bull barn and met his handler and let himself be leashed and lead further into the building. Tori slowly got back to her hooves and turned toward the heifer barn. Po could see the white goo dripping from her cunt and whined.

It wasn't until all the other livestock was out of sight that Jason came and unhooked her. She whined and whined as she walked. She was desperate now, more so than she had been at the start of the day.

"Oh, my good girl. Do you want to be a good girl? Then maybe I can get Tomo to come out and breed you? Well, fuck you anyway. You have a month of birth control until we see if you are able to make it here. Trust me, better here than where even dumber animals go." Jason asked. Po nodded. She didn't care what she had to do, if it would get a bull to breed her, she would do it with a happy moo.

Jason revealed his cock and Po wasted no time taking it in with her gag. She tried anything she could to give feeling to the cock in her mouth and make her handler happy. After nearly fifteen minutes Jason let out a cry and emptied his release into her mouth that she lapped down and off her gag.

"That's a good girl, Po." Jason moaned as he gathered himself back up. "Very nice girl. Let me get Tomo. I'll put you back in the restraints for him."

Once Po was once again secured she trembled with excitement. It wasn't long before she heard the huff of the bull who bred her yesterday.

"This one needs you Tomo. Tomorrow she gets into the rotation with Mika. With us getting as many heifers, you might start getting more breeding time. No more little Toy for you."

A definite male huff came from behind her and she squirmed, giving a pleading moo from her restraints. She could feel the heat from the bull's cock as he came closer. More and more Po begged rattling her restraints trying to entice the bull.

It was only a moment before she felt the thick intrusion into her cunt. She cried out as he filled her, combined with her tail split her open. The length of Tomo's cunt was good, it drove the female into spasms as the male thrust deeper into her until he was buried. He mooed at her, demanding her submission, and Po was happy to oblige as she continued to encourage him to treat her harder.

Tomo shoved but Po was unable to be moved because of the restraints and she resisted which only drove him in further. Po writhed and shook as she was overcome with a release followed closely behind by Tomo. As before, as soon as the bull was finished with her, he retreated and didn't spare her another glance.

Po felt drained for the second day in a row. She hoped that her handler wouldn't be putting any strawberry paste in her trough today. The last few days had exhausted her. She was now fully with the program, having experienced enough to be desperate for more. Mike both thrilled and scared her. She knew how Tomo felt, and from what she had seen Mika was larger. Would she be able to withstand the bigger bull?

Jason collected her from the field and walked slowly with her back to the washroom. Similar to the pony wash, Po was silent and still as she was washed from her breeding and collapsed into her stall. Her handler walked past her and deposited paste into her trough from the automatic system too high for Po to reach being on four hooves.

Wary, she approached and immediately saw a difference. This paste was a different colour, a deep brown rather than beige. It smelled of chocolate and Po wasted no time in eating the delicious meal. Only a bare thought wondered what was the chocolate going to make her feel, like the strawberries enhanced arousal.

12