Down on the Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Ann," Nicole said. She wasn't speaking all that loud but in the quiet of the deserted barn it sounded to her like she was yelling.

Almost immediately Nicole felt a sharp sting on her left asscheek. When she said nothing, that was followed by a much more forceful smack that seemed to reverberate in the barn. After a moment of silence Annabelle said in a soft mocking voice, "If you don't count them properly, they don't count."

Nicole immediately said, "One. Thank you, Mistress Ann."

"Nice try," Annabelle said with a laugh, "but it doesn't count if I have to tell you to say it."

This time the smack was on the right asscheek. It was harder than either of the first two. Nicole gasped loudly but then quickly said, "One. Thank you, Mistress Ann."

Some of the smacks were very hard and echoed in the barn. Some were soft, almost love pats. None were above the top of Nicole's ass, but several were slightly below the round of her rump. Those hurt the worst. It was a light, love pat that Nicole counted as twenty-four. Then Annabelle moved to squat once again in front of Nicole. And once again Nicole found that her gaze was drawn between Mistress Ann's legs.

"Look up at my face," Annabelle said firmly. "This last one is going to hurt a lot, but you don't have to count it. I will reset your program before I leave. Your release mechanisms are almost melted. You should be able to free yourself soon."

She reached under Nicole with one hand and gently massaged Nicole's right breast. Then looking her directly in the eyes she said, "If you want more, come back here next Saturday night at nine." She laughed and said, "You won't have to bring your release mechanisms. I will take care of all that." She smiled as she stood back up.

"Think about it," she said as she brought the crop down in a wide swinging arc directly between Nicole's upturned asscheeks. A lightning bolt of pain exploded in Nicole's cunt and ass and she screamed and thrashed in her restraints.

When she stopped screaming, Annabelle was gone. And the vibrators... all of them... were at maximum. It was only a moment before Nicole was once again screaming, only this time it was not in pain. A massive orgasm was tearing through her body. If she was not held so securely in place she surely would have thrown herself to the ground.

That orgasm passed, but the vibrators continued to torture her helpless body. She was taken to the peak again... and again... and again. She didn't think it was possible to have so many orgasms. She was even beginning to think that she wouldn't survive another... or another... or another.

Then one of her arms was free. The ice had melted. She quickly freed her other hand and attempted to stand up. She almost made it, but another orgasm caused her to lie back over the saddle stand. When it passed, she stood and fumbled at the straps holding her boots to the floor. She had to endure one final orgasm as she stood in front of her computer trying to shut everything down.

When everything was quiet, she sank to the floor and sat there cross-legged for a long time. Then she stood and very carefully removed the dildo and ass plug. She would be very tender down there for hours, or even days. She reached back and rubbed her ass. She would be tender there also. It wasn't until she started putting things back into the duffel bag that she realized that she had not removed the nipple clamps. She yelped loudly as she removed each clamp and circulation returned to her swollen nipples.

Climbing down the ladder from the loft was much harder than climbing up. There seemed to be no strength left in her legs... or in her entire body. Somehow she made her way to her car. The magnetic key box was where she had left it, but when she opened the trunk all of her clothing was gone. Her purse and wallet and keys were all there but the wallet was open to expose her driver's license. Tucked under it was a sheet of paper with a note from Annabelle. It said, "Remember, next Saturday night, nine pm." Under those words, written in red ink, it said, "Arrive NAKED!"

"Oh, well," Nicole said to herself, "there's a little grove of trees just up the road where I can strip off. I'll leave my clothes there so I don't have to drive all the way home naked next time."

Then she drove off with an odd smile on her face as she thought about how she was going to sneak into her apartment building without anyone seeing her.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


12