Down on the Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," Nicole intended to say under her breath, but she forgot about the earbud communicators.

"Yes, it is great, isn't it?" Annabelle replied. Then she said, "But it looks like your costume isn't doing great. In fact, it appears to be dissolving."

"What?!" Nicole almost screamed as she tried desperately to look down at her disintegrating clothing.

"This is mainly the detergent," Annabelle explained as the sprayer began a new area of the field. "The walking wheel will provide the water to drown out these pests."

"What's a walking wheel?" Nicole asked nervously and Annabelle quickly replied, "Oh, you will find out. You will definitely find out."

It took the sprayer five more times up and down the field to thoroughly wet the corn with the detergent. Shortly after it left the field, Nicole heard a big motor start up somewhere nearby. Then she heard the sound of heavy rain... but it wasn't raining.

Instead, a large sprinkler system was starting to move around the field in a large circle. There were huge pipes held up by strange-looking metal wheels that moved very slowly. The artificial rain approached and soon Nicole was totally drenched- and totally naked. Her costume had completely dissolved and slid from her soapy body.

"Annabelle!" she screamed. "I'm naked."

"Maybe this will help you forget that," Annabelle said quietly as the vibrators and TENS system began a pleasure cycle.

"Just think of your nakedness as one more sensation," Annabelle said softly. "Let the sensation of being naked in public add to everything else you are feeling."

"I'm naked," Nicole whined.

"You are my beautiful little naked cowgirl, Nicole," Annabelle said sweetly. "Just enjoy your own naked beauty."

Nicole didn't answer. She wasn't able to because she was once more groaning in orgasm. The pleasure cycle repeated and Nicole orgasmed again... and again... and again. Soon it didn't matter to Nicole that she was a naked scarecrow at the back of Annabelle's cornfield. All that mattered was that she was receiving as many orgasms as she could possibly desire.

Nicole was only vaguely aware of Annabelle untying her and helping her down the ladder. "Let's get you back to the house," Annabelle said softly. "You can soak in the tub while I grill us some steaks for supper. Then after supper we can cuddle on the couch, watch sappy movies, and drink margaritas."

"Sounds good to me," Nicole mumbled as Annabelle led her back to the farmhouse.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12