All Comments on 'Down Pour'

by MuseShadow

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Huh?

I agree, the grammar could be better but all it really needs is editing. However, to the previous commentator, does it really matter if english is not your native language? I have proofed many an essay from native english speakers that are ten times worse than this story. My point,roundabout as it is, is to quit being patronizing in your comments, leave the "shame" out!

MuseShadowMuseShadowalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Author chimes in

The context of the original comment and the second is perfectly valid, the original draft does need a serious edit.

I have just submitted a first round of edits which should update in the next day or two.

The ironic thing is, I am English with a GCSE B grade in Literature no less. I guess this last decade in the Southern California has dulled my grammar. Must be all of that sun damage ;)

Truth be told I do have a tendency to rush my writing and do not do a good job of self editing. One of the things I am using this site to work on is improving exactly that. Hopefully this is evident in my other and future writings here.

Either way the comments and the feedback are gratefully received, I still reserve the right to delete ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read.

MuseShadow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous