All Comments on 'Down the Block to the Right'

by HexingGirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
snowflake83snowflake83over 11 years ago
5!

great story i hope you continue with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your description of the sex scene was one of the best I've ever read. Perhaps the woman in you has so much more to offer than what men usually write. Thank you for your wonderful work!

Fiamma1991Fiamma1991over 11 years ago
Best story ever

I don't just throw that around either. This was seriously the best erotic story I have ever read. PLEASE continue to write. I seriously have zero complaints. Please continue this story as well. I really want to find out what happens next.

DrZanderDrZanderabout 11 years ago
5 Stars

Constructive Criticism: Watch your use of "they're", "their" and "there". Try to use the word "mewl" a little less.

Overall: Excellent story, five stars. A 19 year old female and a 28 year old male isn't exactly "May-December", but the plot was good and the descriptions were fabulous. I'd like to see you add a chapter 2 to this story, because I'd like to see what happens to the characters in the long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You should add more to it...like finish it....I'm sorry im just really interested in what happen after the weekend

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 5 years ago
great

The first time sex scene was very good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A thirtysomething creeping on a girl who just graduated high school (and is already working on alienating her soon-to-be stepdaughter from her actual mother) is just gross (and I would say the same thing if the sexes were reversed. I enjoy your writing, but this one didn’t hit the mark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHexingGirl@HexingGirl
People seem to forget that writers here do this for free. We do this for fun. We are humans just like you. Just because you're behind an anonymous account on the internet that doesn't mean you can be a massive dickhead. So if you at any point stop liking a story (anyone's stor...