Down the Hole Pt. 02

Story Info
Peter enjoys his new life, and his new girl.
5.8k words
4.61
16.5k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter woke up the following day feeling highly refreshed. He checked the magic meter on his wrist to show he had a full green stick, which made him feel good about himself.

As he made his way to the shower, he thought about what he could do to test the limits of the magic. Stopping short of brainwashing Brooke wouldn't do it, seeing as he made a girl several leagues above his have sex with him just the day before, but he also wondered if he really wanted to find out.

He remembered Lenoldo's words; the goblins are more open regarding sexual desires. Peter's weird and twisted fantasy was owning a sex slave. Maybe that could come to fruition with Brooke...

The thought alone caused Peter's cock to harden quickly. He tried to run cold water to shrink it, but it wasn't working quickly enough. He turned off the water and started to dry off. As he closed his eyes, images of Brooke crawling to him flooded his mind.

He wrapped the towel tightly around his lower body and returned to his room, ensuring his parents didn't hear him. It was a Saturday, so both Harvey and Linda liked to sleep in. Peter made it into his room and closed the door. He also picked out a standard outfit; a golf shirt with matching shorts. It was his go-to, and he hoped it might allow him to blend in a little at the University.

He checked his phone for the first time of the day and saw a text from Brooke.

"Could hardly stop thinking about you last night. When are you coming?"

Peter quickly replied. "I'm just about to leave."

Brooke replied with a heart emoji.

Peter left a note for his parents before heading out the door, hopping into his beat-up Honda Civic.

===

The University campus was on the other side of town from Peter's house, so it took him about 30 minutes to get there. The real chore was parking, as Peter tried to find an open spot.

'I have magic; why not use it?' Peter thought. He hit the brakes, thought about finding an open parking spot, and snapped his fingers. He blinked, but when he opened his eyes again, it was like he had x-ray vision as he saw right through a house and yard to see an open parking spot on the street. Peter smiled. 'I could get used to this.'

Peter parked and made his way to the central part of the campus. Brooke told him to meet her at her dorm and gave him the building, room number, and some broad directions. Peter was able to find it, and Brooke was waiting for him by the door, smiling, wearing a crop top and shorts that accentuated her figure. She was a knock-out, simply put.

Brooke leaned in for a kiss, and as she put her arms around Peter, she lifted from the kiss and whispered, "I need that cock again."

Peter gulped but then smiled. "How about you show me around first? Then we can come back here."

Brooke pulled back and smiled back at Peter. "If that's what you want, baby, we can do that."

Brooke took Peter by the hand and led him out of the dorm building. From there, an extended tour began, as Brooke explained the several buildings from the exterior, where specific classrooms and lecture halls were located, and what facilities she had never entered. Finally, the most exciting part for Peter was the athletics area. The baseball and football practice fields were adjacent, and while baseball season just wrapped up, football season would get underway in a matter of weeks.

"I can't remember. Did you play in High School?" Brooke asked.

Peter shook his head. "I tried out but never made it. I guess you could say I'm a late bloomer."

Brooke shrugged. "Maybe you could walk on. A friend of mine walked on to the Volleyball team last season, and she got to play quite a bit near the end of the year."

Peter thought about it. "I'm not sure what sport I could walk on for. I like all of them."

Brooke laughed. "There's gotta be one you like best. And besides, our teams are kinda shitty anyway."

Peter smirked as she was painfully accurate.

Brooke continued the tour and led Peter passed the Admissions Building.

"Are you going to apply? I think you might be able to get into some classes still."

"I don't even know what I want to do," Peter sighed. "Maybe business or law, I don't know."

"If you're in business, we'd maybe have some classes together," Brooke said with a smile.

"Is that what you're taking?" Peter asked.

Brooke nodded excitedly. "I want to run my own business one day. I'd love a good partner." She winked as he raised his eyebrows.

"I'll get my transcript ready to go and submit it on Monday. Deal?" Peter said.

Brooke's smile grew wider as she kissed him again. She didn't care that people were watching as Peter and Brooke stood in the middle of the walkway.

The tour ended as Peter and Brooke returned to the dorm. Brooke indicated that she usually had the dorm for herself, but her roommate would pop in periodically.

"She's a real bitch," Brooke stated. "If I didn't have to live in dorms, I wouldn't."

Brooke opened the door to her dorm room and sat on the bed. Peter joined her.

"Why do you have to live in a dorm?" Peter asked.

Brooke's expression changed. She started to tear up. "My family lost a lot of money, so they all had to move. I was able to stack my dorm rent onto my student loan, so I'm here by myself. It fucking sucks, but I'm trying to make the best of it for them. They believe in me."

Peter pulled Brooke in for a hug. He learned more about Brooke's family story, how a bad investment or two led to their parents divorcing, and her younger sister moving away with her Dad to Texas while her Mom moved to California.

"My sister and I were really close," Brooke said with tears remaining in her eyes. "Her name is Lucy. You'd really like her. She's 19, only a couple of years younger than us."

Brooke sighed and leaned on Peter's shoulder. Peter got a great view of Brooke's cleavage in her crop top but tried not to ruin the moment.

Brooke looked up at Peter after a while and smiled. "You're such a supportive guy, Peter. I've never dated anyone like you before."

"I guess I'm not like most guys," Peter shrugged.

Brooke's smile grew wide. "Well, besides that, what else makes you so special?" She asked teasingly.

"I... I guess you could say I can use magic..." Peter exclaimed. He couldn't believe he admitted that to Brooke.

However, Brooke's expression didn't change. "Magic, you say? What kind of magic?"

"Um, well, I'm not sure I should say... you might think it's weird..." Peter stammered.

"Oh, come on, try it on me," Brooke demanded. "What's the worst that could happen?"

"I could think of a few things..." Peter weakly replied. How would she react to Peter telling her they're together based on this magic?

"I'm waiting..." Brooke teased.

Peter cleared his throat. "Stand up," he ordered Brooke. Her smile grew wide as she obeyed. Peter closed his eyes and thought of Brooke in black lingerie with matching stockings and high heels. He snapped his fingers, opened his eyes, and saw Brooke's outfit change right before him. Brooke looked down and gasped.

"Oh my... you really are magic. I don't even own clothes like this..." Brooke said in surprise.

"Is that so? I can change that for you," Peter said as he stood up. Brooke looked at him, equal parts turned on and scared.

Peter circled Brooke slowly, caressing her hair as he stood behind her. Brooke let out a bated breath and closed her eyes.

"I could use magic again on you, just to see if you like it," Peter whispered into Brooke's ear.

"Mmm, what are you thinking?" Brooke asked.

"Should I just do it, and you tell me?" Peter replied. He could feel Brooke's ass pressing into his crotch.

"What are you going to do, brainwash me?" Brooke teased.

"Maybe," Peter replied, caressing Brooke's tits behind her. She gasped at the sensation.

"Fuck, that's hot..." Brooke moaned. "That's some of the wildest porn I watch and read, and I never thought it was possible..."

"Oh, it's possible," Peter said with a smile while he kissed her neck. "Is that what you want?"

"It's not... permanent, is it?" Brooke asked, sighing audibly while Peter kissed her neck in the most sensitive areas.

"It doesn't have to be. I'm sure I can also change you back," Peter said.

Brooke's moans got more and more noticeable. She quickly nodded. "Do it to me. I want to try it."

Peter thought of Brooke being a loyal sex slave. He pictured a collar on her with the same lingerie she already had on. He also thought of Brooke being aware that she was mind controlled. He let go of Brooke, closed his eyes, and snapped his fingers.

As he opened, Brooke dropped to her knees. A thick, black collar formed on her neck with a loop for a leash on the front. She looked at him, completely turned on.

"Your sex slave is at your service, Master," she said.

Peter couldn't believe it. The girl of his dreams, who probably didn't know he existed 48 hours ago, was now his sex slave.

"What's your name?" Peter asked.

"I... I don't know, Master," Brooke replied.

"What do you remember?" Peter was looking for information he knew he might not get.

However, Brooke replied. "I know I am your brainwashed sex slave, Master. I know you have powers that can turn me into a slave anytime. I am okay with you using your powers on me."

Peter found that quite interesting... and hot.

His cock was ready to burst out of his pants as Brooke looked up at him obediently. Her hands were tucked neatly behind her back.

"Well... Slave," Peter started, watching as Brooke looked on intently. "What would you like to do?"

"I am here to obey your commands, Master," Brooke said with a naughty smile. "I have no will. My body now belongs to you."

"Oh, wow," Peter said. Brooke crawled to her new Master and knelt at his feet.

"May I please you with my mouth, Master?" She begged while tugging at Peter's belt. She smiled as she unbuckled his belt slowly, anticipating his response.

"You may," Peter said with excitement in his voice. Brooke unzipped Peter's shorts and pulled them to the floor, along with his boxers. His hard cock nearly slapped her in the face, but she looked up at him calmly and took his cock into her mouth without breaking eye contact.

Brooke bobbed her head back and forth on Peter's cock, trying to take his entire length into her mouth but remaining unsuccessful. Peter felt power surge through him as Brooke gave herself to him for his pleasure. Peter began thrusting his hips and fucking Brooke's mouth while Brooke obediently knelt at his feet.

Peter pulled his cock out of her mouth after a while.

"Thank you, Master," Brooke said with a smile and drool dripping down her chin.

She stood up, and Peter unclipped her bra, freeing her heavy tits. Brooke moaned as Peter rubbed her tits with his hands, pinching her erect nipples. Peter stood back as Brooke removed her thong, leaving her heels and stockings on.

Peter guided Brooke onto the bed, sliding his cock into her as she lay on her back.

"Oh my God..." Brooke muttered as Peter slid inside of her and began fucking her. "Yes... please, Master, fuck me. Fuck your little slave."

Peter grinned as he increased her pace. Brooke's moans started to take over for her dirty talk as she looked up at him.

"Fuck yes... Master... I love being your slave... fuck..." Brooke's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came on Peter's cock. Instead of slowing down, Peter sped up again. He watched Brooke's tits shake while he fucked her hard. Her moans turned into screams as she orgasmed in waves on his cock.

"Don't stop... please don't stop, Master..." She begged. Brooke grabbed her headboard as Peter continued.

"I'm really close..." Peter muttered, starting to slow down.

"Finish inside me, Master. Please, I need it," Brooke said with pleading eyes. Her expression cut through Peter; he knew she was serious.

Peter increased his pace again. He groaned and came deep inside Brooke's pussy, much to his slave's delight.

"Mmm, Master, I love how your cum feels inside me..." Brooke murmured as Peter pulled his cock out. Brooke then began rubbing her clit slowly while looking at Peter. With her free hand, she rubbed her tits.

Peter checked his magic meter. The green had dropped, but not a lot. He looked over at Brooke, who was smiling blissfully at him.

Peter thought he should awaken Brooke to make sure she consented to what Peter did. He closed his eyes and thought of Brooke as the way she was earlier today, but with the knowledge of his magic and what had just happened. He snapped his fingers and opened his eyes.

Brooke's blissful smile was still on her face, but she sat up and blinked a couple of times. The information of what had just happened flooded her mind.

"So, you really are magical, huh?" Brooke said in a worried tone.

"I guess so. Is that okay?" Peter asked.

"I, uh, I think so," Brooke replied. She tried to cover herself up with a pillow. "But I think you should go now."

Peter got dressed, looking over at Brooke, who had a scared look on her face.

"Brooke, I'm sorry, I just -- "

"Peter, it's okay, I'll... I'll call you tonight," Brooke said while looking up at him reassuringly.

As Peter left the dorm, he thought there was no way Brooke would ever talk to him again.

===

Peter's magic meter did go up after switching Brooke back into a normal person. However, Peter was upset with himself. How could he be so stupid? He just ruined a perfect thing with Brooke, all because of his stupid fantasy.

After supper, Peter sat in his room on his laptop, looking at various jobs. His phone started buzzing, and he looked at the call display.

Brooke.

Peter answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, Peter, um, can we meet up?"

Peter checked the time on his laptop. It was 9:30. "Yeah, sure, where do you want to go?"

"I'll text you an address. I'll see you soon." Brooke hung up.

Hardly a minute after, Brooke sent Peter an address. He wasn't familiar with it, but he loaded it onto his phone and snuck out the door.

The address in question turned out to be a motel. He saw Brooke's car parked in front of one of the rooms and pulled in beside her. Peter texted her to indicate he arrived.

"Room 4," Brooke replied.

It wasn't the room that Brooke was parked in front of, but that didn't matter, seeing as this motel was empty. Peter found Room 4 and knocked quietly on the door.

Brooke opened the door slowly. She was wearing black leggings and an oversized hooded sweatshirt. Peter glanced at her chest as it was apparent she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Brooke, I wanted to say that I'm--"

"Do it to me again."

Peter looked at her, shocked.

"Peter, I loved it. It was the hottest thing I ever experienced. I want it. I need it," Brooke pleaded.

"You're sure about this?" Peter asked.

Brooke nodded. "As long as it's not permanent, I'm fine. And I'm not exactly sure what all you can do with your... 'magic,' but I was thinking about it all day, and I want to see all the cool shit you can do with it."

Peter sighed. "I'm not sure you do. I am still getting used to having these abilities. It's only been a couple of days."

"So, when I ran into you yesterday, you could use magic?"

'Oh, fuck,' Peter thought.

"Because even if you used magic on me yesterday, that's fine with me. Just be honest when you do it."

Peter gulped loudly and didn't even try to hide the fear in his eyes.

Brooke smirked. "Peter, I think it's fucking hot. What more do you need? You have a hot girl here telling you to do anything you want to her, and you look like you're about to shit yourself."

"Well, this is a lot of responsibility, you know," Peter snapped. "If I use the magic for more harm than good, I may lose this ability altogether..."

Brooke nodded. "True, but in this case, it is consensual. I'm asking for it. I think that means it's not using the 'magic' for harm that way, is it?" Brooke used her fingers to make air quotes on the word magic.

Peter looked at the floor between his feet as he sat on the bed. "What changed your mind? You looked scared as hell when I left this afternoon."

"After you left, I fingered myself so much," Brooke stated. "That look on my face was processing the fact my wildest fantasy could come true. It's why I haven't been able to keep a boyfriend. This is the thing I have been missing. Your magic."

Peter looked up at her as she smiled back at him. Brooke continued. "Just don't fuck my ass, and no blood, piss, or shit."

"It's kinda fucked that people are into that," Peter scoffed, causing Brooke to giggle. "Alright, if this is what you want, that's what we can do. But you have to promise me that you need to tell me if you don't want this at any time."

"Oh, believe me, that won't be a problem," Brooke said with a naughty smile as she bent over to kiss him.

The kiss became more passionate as Peter stood up. Brooke's 5'4" body wasn't tall enough, so Peter had to bend slightly to kiss her.

Peter backed away from the kiss. "Are you ready?" Brooke nodded excitedly.

Peter closed his eyes. He pictured Brooke in black corset lingerie with no panties, with black stockings and black heels, similar to what she wore earlier that day. He also pictured her with a collar on her neck but made sure that she was not yet a sex slave in her mind yet. Peter snapped his fingers and opened his eyes as Brooke's wardrobe transformed into what Peter had imagined.

Brooke looked down at her new outfit, pivoting her toes on her heels. "I love it, but why am I still normal?"

"I figured you might want to ask one of your friends to join us," Peter said with a naughty smile.

Brooke's eyes widened as her expression matched Peter's. "I would, but they all have boyfriends. The only girl I know of that's single is my sister."

"Well, is she into the same things as you?" Peter asked.

Brooke gave Peter a look. "You're not saying you could..."

"Oh, I probably can, and I would, but on one condition..."

===

A little while later, Brooke hung up from a call with her sister Lucy.

"She's down. She still has no idea how this will work," Brooke said.

"For now, let's make sure I have at least one slave ready to go," Peter smirked as he closed his eyes. He pictured Brooke as a mindless sex slave like she was earlier in the day, but slightly more submissive. He snapped his fingers and opened his eyes as Brooke gasped. Her body shook as she opened her eyes, tucked her hand behind her back, and smiled.

"I am here to serve you, Master. How may I bring you pleasure?" Brooke asked in a low, submissive tone.

"On your knees, slave," Peter ordered. He unzipped his pants while Brooke knelt on the motel room floor. Brooke slowly crawled to him, smiling at her Master the whole time.

Brooke didn't have to ask to suck Peter's cock, as he inserted it into her mouth himself. Brooke immediately bobbed her head on Peter's cock, looking up at him while she sucked.

Peter then closed his eyes and pictured Lucy in the room with them with the help of the picture he had seen earlier. He snapped his fingers and heard a flashing noise, almost as if a portal had opened and closed rapidly.

When Peter opened his eyes, a stunning young woman who shared many features, Brooke had, stood in the room. "You must be Lucy," Peter asked.

Lucy stared back at him while Brooke continued to suck Peter's cock. "How is this possible?" She asked. "And how did you get her to do that?"

"She informed me that you might be interested in learning for yourself. Would you care to join us?"

Peter noticed that Lucy's tits and ass were slightly smaller than Brooke's and that Lucy's eyes were hazel compared to Brooke's blue eyes. She looked like she just got out of bed but still showed incredible features through an old T-shirt and pajama bottoms. Lucy looked down at her sister, who was bobbing her head on Peter's cock obediently.

12