Down the Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I guess I could..." Lucy said with some hesitation.

"Do you want me to change your clothes before you change your mind?" Peter offered.

"You can do that?" Lucy asked in a surprised tone.

"Just wait and see," Peter said with a smile as he closed his eyes, pictured Lucy in a matching lingerie outfit, and snapped his fingers. When he opened his eyes, Lucy's curves were shown off by a tight black corset lingerie outfit with no panties, stockings, and high heels, just like her older sister.

"Holy shit," Lucy muttered as she stared at her reflection through the TV.

Peter pulled Brooke's mouth off of his cock. Brooke didn't break eye contact with Peter. "Thank you, Master. Would you like me to continue?"

Lucy whipped her head around and gave a stunned look to both Peter and Brooke. Peter smiled. "Slave, we have a visitor. You should greet her."

Brooke looked over at Lucy. She recognized her right away, got up, and hugged her.

Brooke kissed Lucy's cheeks and whispered something into her ear. Peter got a great view of the sister's asses while lying in bed. Lucy looked over at Peter a couple of times, biting her lip. When Brooke pulled away, she crawled beside Peter and kissed him softly.

"I'll do it," Lucy blurted. "I'll be your slave."

"Excellent," Peter said with a smile. Peter closed his eyes and imagined Lucy as his sex slave. He also made her submissive to Brooke as she teased Peter's ear and neck. Peter snapped his fingers and heard a gasp escape Lucy's mouth. He opened his eyes to see Lucy smiling at him.

"M... Master..." Lucy stuttered.

"I could get used to this..." Peter said with a smile.

===

Lucy sucked Peter's cock while Brooke continued kissing Peter. Peter found her to be an excellent tease, so he was more than okay with Lucy servicing his cock while Peter distracted himself with the older sister.

"What did you tell her, slave?" Peter asked Brooke.

She paused kissing Peter and moaned quietly. "I told her you would take care of us, Master," she whispered into his ear. "You're so caring to me. I can only imagine how you'll be with your newest slave."

Peter sighed as Lucy bobbed her head faster on his cock.

"How about you show her how to ride this cock, Slave," Peter ordered. Brooke smiled.

"As you wish, Master," Brooke said, getting up and nudging Lucy out of the way. Lucy stood up and watched as Brooke straddled Peter, guiding his cock into her exposed pussy slowly.

"What shall I do to pleasure you, Master?" Lucy said with a cute smile.

"Strip tease for us," Peter ordered as Brooke moaned as she took his entire length into her pussy.

Brooke slowly rocked her hips on Peter's cock, but watched as Lucy wiggled her ass and removed her lingerie. Lucy's perky tits were revealed first, showing her erect nipples.

Lucy then walked closer to the bed and rubbed her tits into Peter's face. Peter grabbed Lucy's ass to hold her in place, causing Lucy to gasp and then moan as Peter took one of Lucy's nipples into his mouth and sucked.

Peter felt Brooke rock her hips faster. She was obviously enjoying what she saw as her moans got higher in pitch.

"Fuck, Master, may I please cum?" She begged while she continued to ride Peter.

Peter stopped sucking on Lucy's tits and looked at Brooke, who had a desperate look on her face. "You may," was all Peter could say before Brooke let out a long moan and squirted all over Peter's cock.

Peter slid a finger into Lucy's pussy. She was already wet but gave Peter a surprised look. "You're next," he said as he fingered her. Lucy swallowed and nodded as she began to moan softly.

"Oh fuck..." Brooke muttered. Something about seeing her sister get toyed with was a turn-on for her as she began bouncing on Peter's cock. Peter watched as Brooke's heavy tits bounced free from the corset lingerie. Brooke stared back at Peter as he grabbed Lucy's chin and softly kissed her lips.

"FUCK!!!" Brooke cried out, her bouncing getting faster. "Master... please let me cum, oh God, fuck...."

Lucy pulled back from the kiss. "May I cum too, please, Master?" She asked sweetly and quietly.

Peter grunted as Brooke's pussy walls tightened. "You both may cum," he said. Peter sped up his hand inside Lucy's pussy as the room filled with loud female moans. Brooke's orgasm was definitely stronger as she slowed right down, spraying her juices all over Peter's cock.

Peter pulled his hand out of Lucy's pussy and instructed Brooke to lie on the bed. As she obeyed, spreading her legs wide, Peter ordered Lucy to get on top of Brooke.

"Kiss her," he ordered both of them. Brooke and Lucy smiled at each other, forgetting they were sisters, and began making out.

Brooke and Lucy rubbed their tits together while they kissed each other. Peter watched from the side of the bed and stroked his cock. Peter's slaves, meanwhile, continued kissing before looking at him and smiling.

"Lucy, eat her pussy out," Peter ordered.

"Yes, Master," Lucy responded with a smile as she crawled backward on the bed.

Lucy teased Brooke's pussy with soft kisses before sliding her tongue along Brooke's clit. Brooke watched as Peter walked behind Lucy and rubbed his cock against her pussy.

"Should I fuck your sister, slave?" Peter asked Brooke.

Her naughty smile grew wide. "Whatever you'd like, Master. We want to serve you."

Peter smiled as he pushed his cock into Lucy's waiting pussy. She moaned deeply as Peter fucked her pussy slowly.

"Oh fuck..." Lucy muttered as she rested her head on Brooke's pussy.

"I didn't tell you to stop licking that slave's pussy, did I?" Peter said as he slapped Lucy's ass.

"No, Master... I'm sorry," Lucy yelped as she moaned. She obeyed Peter's order, causing Brooke to moan softly.

Peter increased his pace into Lucy's pussy while grabbing onto her hips and holding them tightly. Brooke's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she gripped the bedsheets as Peter rocked Lucy back and forth.

"Oh my God... Master... fuck..." Brooke moaned loudly as she came on her sister's tongue.

"Do you like how that feels, slave?" Peter asked, looking at Brooke.

Brooke's smile grew back on her face as she stared at her Master. "Yes, Master... I love it when you use me and my sister for your pleasure. Fuck, this is incredible. Her tongue feels so good..."

Peter gripped Lucy's hips tighter as he thrust into her pussy repeatedly. He felt her juices flowing on his cock while Brooke's moans got higher in pitch.

"Oh fuck, Master, I'm so fucking close..." Brooke gasped as she closed her eyes tightly and grabbed the sheets. She then looked up at Peter desperately. "May I cum, Master?"

"You may," Peter grunted as he closed his eyes. He was also close to cumming. Brooke let out a high-pitched scream as her legs closed on Lucy's head. Brooke panted heavily as Peter pulled out.

"Both of you, on your knees, now," he ordered.

Lucy and Brooke obeyed. They placed their faces together and stuck out their tongues, hoping to catch their Master's cum. Peter stroked his cock at the edge of the bed and smiled down while his slaves looked back up at him desperately.

At last, Peter shot strands of cum on Lucy and Brooke's faces. Both slaves closed their eyes and released soft moans as the cum hit their faces and tongues.

"Fuck sake," Peter muttered. "That was incredible."

Brooke looked up at Peter and smiled, cum still covering her face. "I'm ready to go again whenever you are, Master."

====

Peter woke up with both Lucy and Brooke nestled into him in the motel bed, naked. He was in heaven, with two beautiful women on either side. He removed the spell from them last night, and both stayed at the hotel, completely turned on.

Brooke woke up and kissed Peter's neck. "Good morning, baby. How did you sleep?" She whispered.

"Just great, and you?" Peter whispered while kissing her back. Lucy was slowly waking up as well, but Peter ignored her. Brooke was definitely his favorite, and he eventually found himself making out with her while Lucy woke up.

"What a way to wake up," Lucy said with a smile while sitting up. Peter looked up from the kiss with Brooke and saw Lucy smiling at him and her sister.

"When do you want to head home, Lucy?" Peter asked.

"I'm good whenever. Just gotta get some clothes on," Lucy replied.

Peter turned to Brooke. "Not you," he smirked while she smiled.

Lucy smiled and shook her head while she got dressed. Peter resumed kissing Brooke for a moment, sliding a hand over her clit. She moaned into the kiss while he lightly fingered her. Brooke's hand found Peter's cock, and it began to wake up as well.

"I'm ready," Lucy mumbled awkwardly.

Peter smiled while he looked up from the kiss. Lucy had her arms crossed with street clothes on. Peter sat up and closed his eyes. He pictured Lucy back home and snapped his fingers. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a flash of light. Lucy had disappeared, and Brooke bit her lip while lying on the bed.

"Even seeing it doesn't seem real," Brooke said in awe. She crawled onto Peter and straddled him, dry-humping him slowly. "It's so hot that you can make me a fuck toy at the snap of your fingers. You can really do anything you want, can't you?"

"Well, within reason," Peter said with a turned-on smile.

"Really? What can't you wish for?" Brooke asked curiously.

"Anything that impacts someone else's life negatively," Peter explained while closing his eyes, completely turned on while Brooke teased his cock. "So, I couldn't make... someone get fired..." Peter grunted as he smiled.

Brooke smirked as she watched him struggle. "Gosh, I wonder what you're going to do to me for making you squirm like this," she winked as her dry-humping pace accelerated.

Peter tried to grab her hips, but Brooke grabbed his wrists and playfully pinned him to the bed. She smiled while wagging her finger back and forth. "Are you okay if I'm in control?"

Peter gulped hard. He was so turned on, and he needed release. He nodded quickly.

"Good boy," Brooke smiled. She guided his cock into her pussy, and moaned loudly. Peter tried to as well, but Brooke covered his mouth. "No, no, not unless I say so."

Peter gulped as he closed his mouth, biting his cheeks hard while Brooke rode his cock. Brooke moaned as she increased her pace.

"You have such a nice cock. Is it all mine?" Brooke asked. Peter nodded quickly. He was breathing heavily, incredibly turned on from Brooke becoming his domme temporarily. He wasn't generally into female domination, but this was ridiculously hot for him.

Brooke chuckled quietly. "Good boy," she smiled with a devilish smile. "I'm going to drain you." Peter's eyes widened as Brooke moved her body. Her tits squished into Peter's mouth. "Suck on those tits, my little fuck boy," she muttered.

Peter swirled his tongue and sucked on Brooke's left breast obediently. He closed his eyes and felt Brooke riding his cock slowly, listening to her moans.

"That's it, keep sucking on those tits," Brooke whispered sharply. Peter felt Brooke's pace increase while she moaned quietly. He really wanted to hold Brooke in place an fuck her, but she had him pinned to the bed, and he didn't mind her controlling the action for a bit.

Peter felt Brooke cum on his cock. He smiled as he opened his eyes to see Brooke had closed hers. Her devilish smile formed as she removed her breast from Peter's mouth.

"Did you enjoy tasting that tit, my fuck boy?" Brooke asked mockingly. Peter quickly nodded, remembering Brooke wouldn't allow him to speak. Instead, Brooke placed her right hand on Peter's neck. He wasn't used to being choked, but the pressure was just enough not to scare him. Brooke increased her pace while Peter pulled his hands down to rub Brooke's legs. She slapped his face before returning her hand around his neck. "I didn't say you could do that," she reminded him.

Peter felt close to an orgasm but knew he couldn't talk. A worried look grew on his face, which was changing color to a deeper shade of red while Brooke choked him.

"Does my fuck boy need to cum?" Brooke asked. Peter quickly nodded, prompting Brooke to let go of Peter's neck and ride his cock fast. Peter bit the inside of his cheek to prevent him from groaning loudly, but he still let out a heavy breath as his cock exploded cum inside of Brooke's pussy. As Peter filled her up, Brooke slowed down.

"Let this be a reminder to you," Brooke said while panting. "If you ever make me share your cock again, I'll do this again and make you lick every drop of your cum out of my pussy. Understood?"

Peter nodded, unsure if he was allowed to speak.

Brooke got off Peter's cock and smiled. "You can make me watch, but I don't want a threesome again, especially with my sister. Now, how about you recharge and brainwash me at my dorm?"

Peter grinned. "That sounds lovely, doesn't it?"

12