Down the Long Hill

Story Info
To leave the wagon train is a place to grow.
2.4k words
3.13
17.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wagons came down the long hill into the valley. Some had decided to continue on, but some were ready to prepare for the winter months right here. I knew none were really ready for what was to come, but neither were they ready to be caught by an early storm out on the trail either.

I knew this country and either would be very bad for folks unprepared for it. Of the 63 wagons in the train, 34 decided to stop and settle here. The rest went on up the trail. I knew these people would need men who knew this land and could help provide fresh meat they would need to make it to spring. There were some good men in the group bit none who knew what was needed to survive here.

It was very late in the season and they would be very lucky to be near ready for what was to come. Cold weather comes very quickly to the area and none of them had any idea what was to come. I stopped mostly to try to save them from their first winter. To help build cabins and hunt meat for them. To help them put by wood for warmth. I pushed them to build as soon as it was decided to stop.

Of the 34 wagons that stopped, most were very unprepared for what was to come, but they could learn if someone was there to teach them. Of our 34 wagons, there were 93 people. The men out numbered the women more than 2 to 1. With sixteen children, but seven of them were over the age of thirteen. And of our time once young people were of that age they were young adults and treated as so.

I began helping set up cabins for families to live in. The very first cabin completed was for a young family who had 3 of the children under the age of thirteen. As we were finishing up their cabin he told me his two younger brothers were also living with them.

I ask if it was kind of crowded in a one room cabin with 3 grown males, a female and 3 children. He replied that it was fine they had split the room for the adults and the children. A small corner was curtained off for the sleeping for the kids.

"Sara, the boys and I have the rest of it."

"Is your wife ok with 3 men being in her sleeping area all the time?"

"Oh, I told Sara right off I was fine with the boys seeing her naked. And she knows I expect her to sleep with my brothers. She hasn't yet but I know she plans to."

"So your brothers have seen Sara naked?"

"Oh, Ya, she is open with them and they tease her. They both suck and kiss her big tits. She loves it. I have told her to go ahead and let them both fuck her and she's said she will."

"Is there a reason you feel this way?"

"My Mama was very open for my family. My Dad and all his brothers shared Mama. She taught me and my brothers about sex when we was old enough and Dad did the same for my sisters when they was old enough. And I want Sara to do the same for our boys when old enough."

I guess I was not shocked by this but a little surprised maybe? We finished up their cabin and I went on to the next. A few days after they had moved in completely Frank the husband came over to help me with the cabin I was working on. But no brothers? I ask where his brothers were as I had hoped they would help us too. He grinned and replied his wife had began pleasing them and they were on her all the time now. I understood.

Others were putting cabins and dugouts up as quickly as they could. On the fifth cabin I was helping with I found my second unusual situation. A very nice young couple whom I was helping build for had an older man who was friends with them.

Jack and Mary were in their mid twenties and married several years now were good friends with Bart Blake who was in his late forties and maybe just a bit shady? I was not sure of his intent about their friendship? But it was none of my business. Bart was not nearly as much help as young Jack and did not help nearly as often. They were still living in their wagon beside the cabin we were building.

As we worked one afternoon I could hear sounds from their wagon that made me wonder about the type friendship they had. Mary was a small woman of very much a complete woman in every way besides more than just a little beauty. As the sounds became more and more intimate I casually ask if Bart was out hunting meat?

Jack grinned at me.

"No Conner, Mary is taking care of Bart's meat right now as if you can't hear them. He lives with us full time now."

I just nodded and continued to work. As I worked over the next few weeks I could see much of this was likely to be expected. With only 29 adult women, 16 children and 48 men the men were going to need more women or men with wives would share? I saw several husbands were following Frank and young Jack and willing to do so.

A few single men were grouping together and building larger cabins for men to share together. One cabin completed had seven guys living in it. I had seen Bart over talking to the men there several times. We were working on a family cabin not far from their cabin and young Jack was helping me. As we worked I saw his young wife Mary walk up to the door of the men's cabin and the door opened and she went inside.

Jack watched and he grinned at me.

"Bart has worked out a deal with the male cabins for Mary to take care of their needs."

"They are paying Bart for Mary's services? And you are ok with him doing so?"

"They are all seven in there with Mary?"

He looked at his watch and back up at me.

"Oh, Yes, they have her naked by now. He told me it would take maybe ten minutes to get her ready for it. She has been in there twenty now so they are doing her by now. I want you to see her. I want to let you watch em fucking her."

I followed him down off the roof and over to a window in the side of the men's house. The shutters were wide open and we could hear them talking about her as we walked up. She was naked and Frank was right they were using her as they wanted. She was spread wide and one of them was deep up inside of her enjoying his wife completely.

"Look at her giving him a good ride. Looks like he must be her third so far don't you think?"

Two of them stood hanging limp so my guess was the same as his the man in her was likely her third lover so far. As we watched he finished in her and the fourth guy entered her quickly.

"Bart says she'll be a good little town whore. He has wanted her from the start. Even before he had fucked her he told me he wanted her. He ask me for her way back.. He got me to take him down to the river while she bathed to see her. Wanted to see her body. I wanted him to see her. He told me he was goin to fuck her."

"What do you mean he calls her his little town whore."

"Oh, he told me he has run brothels in towns all over and he will in our town here too."

"He only plans to have one whore to service all the men in our community?"

"No, no he has two other wives targeted to use here."

"Two other men's wives here that he is fucking he plans to use as whores?"

"He isn't fucking either one yet I don't think? But he is very close to doing the little Jenkins woman he says. Curt Jenkins has agreed to let him fuck his wife Becky. Bart has told Curt she has already messed around with some of the other men. And how sexy she is. Bart has seen her naked down at the river with Mary.. The other one he wants is that Mrs. Evers, who's husband got killed coming out here. Mary has had her down to bath too and we have seen her nude. Wow she is something naked."

"Has Bart fucked her yet?"

"No I don't think so yet, but he has some guys coming over to our house this week to be with Mary. He thinks she may come and watch. He thinks Curt is going to bring Becky and he wants to start them both then."

We still stood outside the window watching the men inside enjoying his wife Mary. If I were to actually admit it, Jessica Evers was in part the reason I had stopped here with these people. So I had to decide just what to do about Bart getting her to become one of his whores? Frank was perfectly happy with his little Mary pleasuring the men in the house next door.

"So does Bart think he will get both Mrs. Evers and Becky naked for the men coming to pleasure Mary?"

"Curt wants Becky to do it He wants Bart to have her just like Mary. I am not sure Bart isn't fucking her? Curt seems very excited about her getting naked with Mary for these guys. Bart really wants Jessica Evers bad. He has been talking to her lots every since her husband got killed. We all know she has two small children to raise and she is worried about it. He tells her the income will make her kids more secure."

"When are they to come over to your house?"

"As soon as Mary was with this group a bunch of the guys are to come to our house. Maybe even tomorrow? You are a single guy Conner. I will let you know and you can come and see for yourself? I want you to try my Mary too."

We went back to working on the home we were building. T had talked to Jessica Evers several times after her husband was killed but did not to push her so soon, but I was very interested in her. I stopped to think about how I would feel if Bart made Jessica into one of his whores? All of the women I had ever had relations with had been whores. Almost all of the husbands I had talked with said they wished their wives had been whore for a while before they had married them. Most said whores were much better in bed.

I was working the next morning on the house when Frank came to help. We were busy for a couple hours when the guys in the next house came out and one of them yelled over.

"Frank we are headed over to your house now."

"Just the seven of you guys?"

"No I think there are fifteen guys going as of now. Bart was getting guys together about an hour ago."

"Was he alone when he came by?"

"No that good looking Mrs. Evers woman was with him. I do believe he had just been fucking her, and he showed us her boobies bare. Wow she has nice ones. He said she was open for us too."

I looked at Frank and he grinned back.

"Guess if you want her now you will get a whore?"

"And I guess I was okay with that?"

We finished up, and picked up tools and walked back to Frank's house. As we walked up a couple guys were standing outside smoking.

"Boy, Frank that wife of yours can really fuck."

"She doing all the heavy lifting in there?"

"Oh no, Curt's wife is going strong in there too. But that Mrs. Evers is maybe going to become the cream once she catches up some. All the boys are trying her out now. Every guy in there has been with her and some are going again. My God the woman has a body."

"So Bart is going to provide a very good brothel for our little town?"

"It sure looks that way now. Your wife is a great little whore, Frank you should be very proud of her. Curt's wife loves the attention from all the men. And Mrs. Evers I don't believe until today had ever been with another man until Bart got up inside of her this morning, but she has taken to it completely. You can just tell she loves being fucked."

A young man came outside and looked my way.

"You are Conner Ledger aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"Mrs. Evers ask if you were out here. She wants you to come inside, please."

I turned and entered the house we had built. All three young women were still active with young men sexually. Jessica looked over at me.

"Conner would you please join me when this young man is finished."

"Yes, Mam I'd be pleased to."

I stepped out of my clothes quickly. I stood watching her fuck her lover. She looked over his shoulder into my eyes as his cock moved deeply up into her. She mouthed to me.

"Do I look good?"

I spoke aloud.

"You look beautiful."

He finished quickly. And moved from her. She invited me to join her. And I did. Even as wet as she was she still felt fantastic. She clutched me to her.

"Conner I find you by far the most interesting man I know. I am very attracted to you. Bart tells me even now that I am a whore you may still be interested in me?"

"I am still very interested in you."

"As just a whore or as your wife?"

"As both."

"If I were your wife, I could still be Bart's whore?" "

"Are you enjoying being his whore?"

"I never dreamed I could do this with lots of men and enjoy something so much."

So it looked like I had my very own whore.