How It All Began...

Story Info
The beginning of our story beyond monogamy.
980 words
4
23k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on vacation.

How often do these stories begin with those very words? There's something about being away from everything and everyone you know that can bring out wild thoughts and, sometimes, wild behavior. In hindsight, we both thought about these things before this specific trip, but this was the first time we actually started talking about it.

We booked a trip to Cancun, Mexico to an all-inclusive, adults-only resort known for its sexy vibe and topless-optional atmosphere. Before I say more here's a little background so you understand how foreign this felt. I was raised to be a good girl. A 100%, guilt-pounded-into-me-from-day-one Catholic girl. And shy to boot. Going topless was something I swore I could never do.

We had been on a few beach vacations before this one. All of them had beautiful grounds and amazing food and drinks, but we always felt such a letdown by the lack of nightlife. We love to laugh and dance late into the night so it was almost always too quiet for us once the sun went down. So, after doing our research online, this particular resort stood out as the place to go. The reviews were consistent in claiming that it was like a spring-break for adults, and that's exactly what we wanted! Despite my misgivings and discomfort with the topless thing, we booked a trip.

I was terrified of being in that atmosphere as I am admittedly the jealous type. Not psychotically so but enough that I knew it could be an issue and who wants that? Especially on vacation!

Walking into the resort was a shock. The first thing we saw was an attractive, curvy brunette woman at the check-in desk in stiletto heals and a white dress. "Dress" is probably not the right term. It was a slinky, satin sheath that barely covered her braless boobs or her ass cheeks. I thought "Oh my God, wtf have we gotten ourselves into?!" While my husband was at the same time thinking "Oh my God, she's not going to like this."

We checked in and were escorted to our room. After a long day of travel we settled in, cleaned ourselves up and dressed for a sexy, white-night themed party, despite my apprehensions. I was so nervous walking out in a form-fitted, black and white dress which seemed so daring at the time. Looking back, it really wasn't. Lol.

After a couple of strong drinks we started to loosen up and talk to people. Long story short, everyone was friendly and respectful. By the end of the night we had made friends with a small group of couples and had the time of our lives. After leaving the dance club we went to our individual rooms to change into swimwear then headed to one of the pools. Before we knew it clothes were shed and people were skinny dipping! Remember, I had not yet been corrupted so I was in total shock. My husband however, isn't shy like me. He had the when-in-Rome gene that eluded me and jumped right in. I can just picture myself with my mouth agape. But soon we were making out with each other. But only to the extent that we could without being thrown out. Then things got more intense. We observed with wide eyes as two of the couples swapped and soon departed to continue their fun in private. After that we went back to our room and continued to have our own private fun.

The next 3 days went by in a blur. We spent more time with the same group and had so much fun! But without crossing any lines and my bikini top stayed securely on.

On day 4 we checked out and moved to a resort south of Cancun for the rest of our vacation. The Riviera Maya beach was unbelievably stunning! It was a smaller resort but beautiful and we had so much fun snorkeling and basking in the sun. Then the sun set and ... nothing. It was painfully quiet by 8 p.m. and I was thrown into a whole new kind of shock! I begged my husband, please take me back to the other resort! I will take my top off! And I meant it. Of course, that didn't happen because it would have been way too expensive.

On the first night at the quiet resort we ended up in our room by 9 p.m. and, being the horny couple we are, started fooling around. I was going down on his cock, which is amazingly thick and veiny and drives me fucking wild. My ass was up in the air because sucking him does that to me every time, and he said "I think it would be so hot to see you get your pussy pounded from behind by another man while you suck my cock."

Jesus Christ! We'd been married for over 20 years and I couldn't believe he just said that! But God help me, it turned me on beyond belief. My heart started pounding and my pussy gushed. Then I reluctantly admitted that sometimes I think about more than one set of man-hands touching me all over. And occasionally I think about him getting sucked off by another woman while he's eating my pussy. Sometimes these very thoughts would throw me over the edge when I was trying to cum. We continued talking about all kinds of wild scenarios and fucked late into the night. It was electric!

Once spent and exhausted we climbed into bed and cuddled up into each others arms. That's when I told him this conversation and the effect it had on both of us was unbelievably hot. But, it's just a fantasy and could never happen in reality. He agreed and said he would never expect it to go beyond pillow talk.

To be continued...