Down the Other Road

Story Info
A divorced man with a panty fetish gets curious.
8.1k words
4.67
7.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

As I sat in my car dressed in jeans and a polo shirt, I felt extreme butterflies in my stomach. I had parked on the street a few houses away from my destination. Underneath my male clothing I was wearing a pink bra and lace trimmed pink nylon full cut granny panties. In a paper bag I had the other items I was told to bring.

It had been ten minutes since I parked the car. I was trying to get up the nerve to meet the man I had connected with through an online alternative lifestyle hook-up site.

This wasn't going to be an ordinary meeting. I knew that once I walked into Master Mark's house there would be no turning back.

Only two weeks had passed since I committed to meet with Master Mark. As I mentally prepared for what I was about to do, the thought of how this came about flashed through my mind. Six months earlier I considered myself to be completely heterosexual.

My name is Dan. I've been divorced for four years and recently turned forty. After being involved in an on again off again relationship for three of those years I ended it. The relationship never felt right and I wanted some time to find himself.

Throughout most of my life I've had a fetish for wearing panties. It began during my teens when I first put on a pair of my mom's underpants. The moment I pulled them on I got an instant boner. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I got so aroused that I uncontrollably cum inside them without touching myself.

From that day on, I couldn't resist putting on either my mom or sister's panties and masturbating in them. After getting married, I did the same while wearing my wife's panties.

My infatuation with wearing panties was so intense that I enjoyed masturbating in them more than having sex. It made an easy transition from marriage and my subsequent relationship to being single. As long as I had a pair of panties to wear and my hand, my sexual gratification was never ending.

Being single and with no responsibilities to anyone but myself, I was masturbating more often than ever before. I began buying my own panties which I found to be extremely arousing. It excited me to think that the female clerks doing the ring-out of my purchase knew that I was buying them for masturbatory pleasure.

Within a few months of being on my own, I started wearing panties all the time. It excited me to be at work or in public, secretly wearing women's underpants.

My obsession for masturbating in my panties was fueled even more by my obsession with pornography. I spent hours each day online viewing porn, playing with my cock, and creaming in my panties. It was a pleasure I never tired of.

While my porn obsession had always been very vanilla, it changed dramatically after a conversation I had with a woman in an online chatroom. After admitting my panty wearing fetish to her, she questioned me on whether I ever had sexual desires or fantasies involving other men?

Even though I hadn't, the woman suggested some websites and videos she thought I would enjoy. She asked me to return to the chatroom the next week to let her know my thoughts.

After our chat, I went to one of the websites to watch a video titled "A Panty Wearing Sissy Learns His Place."

I was certain that I wouldn't get aroused but two minutes into the video my cock was getting hard. I suddenly couldn't resist from rubbing it through my panty.

When the panty wearing sissy was instructed to get down on his knees in front of a man stroking his cock, I could hardly contain my excitement. My cock was as hard as it could be.

It didn't take long before I had my excited penis out and stroking it as I watched the panty wearing sissy with a cock in his mouth. Within seconds he was instructed to "swallow" and I instantly blew a load of thick white cum all over my belly.

After ejaculating I was filled with guilt for getting turned on by watching a sexual encounter between two men. I thought it would be a one time event but by the next night I was getting turned on again watching similar videos.

My curiosity was piqued. I began wondering what it was like to have a cock in my mouth and filling it with cum. I tried to get in a position for oral self gratification but was not limber enough or endowed enough to do it.

I then did what seemed to be the next best thing. After putting my legs up over my head, I masturbated until I shot cum into my open waiting mouth.

It was no surprise to the woman in the chatroom the following week when I reported to her what I had done. She was confident in predicting my fate.

"I'd bet a million dollars that one of these days you're going to be on your knees with a cock in your mouth."

At the time I didn't think that would happen but there was no doubt my life had changed. The porn that I started watching was more male oriented. I got aroused watching men masturbate. I got even more aroused watching dominant men using a panty wearing submissive for sexual gratification.

I soon found myself fantasizing of doing the things I was watching in videos. I bought bras, garters, stockings, pantyhose, and panty girdles to wear while acting out my fantasies. I also bought cock shaped dildos that I sucked and rode while I masturbated as I imagined being used by a man.

As I became more obsessed with my fantasy of being a panty wearing sissy I bought wigs and make-up. I shaved the hair from my pubic area and butt. I was doing everything I could to live out my sissy fantasy and masturbating constantly imagining the pleasure I would get from it.

Three months passed after my online chat. I had wanted to find myself when I ended my last relationship and in a strange way, it seemed that I had.

The one curiosity that remained was the one I had from the very start. I wondered what it was like to have a man's penis ejaculate in my mouth and be made to swallow his cum.

Nearly all women knew what that experience was like and I wanted to know too. Since I hadn't been able to suck my own cock I knew there was only one way to find out.

I couldn't believe I actually wanted to suck a man's cock or was even considering doing it. I wasn't sure how to go about fulfilling that desire but ultimately decided to try posting an ad on an alternative lifestyle website.

My post was simple. I described myself physically and said that I was a submissive who wore panties daily. I was seeking domination and humiliation from a man. My desire was to be used in any way for his sexual pleasure.

Prior to clicking on "post now" I hesitated for a moment but then told myself "I'm just going to do this for fun to see if anyone will respond. Just because I post an ad doesn't mean that I really have to do it."

It took less than a day to get responses. Master Mark lived within an hour drive from my home and his response immediately got me aroused.

"I know your type well. You wear panties and play with yourself as you fantasize about having a man make you suck his cock. I enjoy making a panty wearing sissy blush and squirm as I make him beg to pleasure my thick eight inch penis. Only respond to me If you are serious about your desire as you WILL be made to suck and yes, YOU WILL SWALLOW my hot creamy load of sperm. You also will do much much more and will truly know what it's like to serve a man."

I read the response over and over a number of times. My cock was hard and I was rubbing it as I read the words. The response scared me although I wasn't sure why? This was what I wanted, or at least it's what I had thought.

A few hours passed and I still wasn't sure if I should respond. I got online and started watching sissy porn. It was the only stimulation I needed to make my decision. I responded to Master Mark that I was serious about my desire.

From the moment I sent my response I felt nervous. I got even more nervous when i received my next communication from Master Mark

"I am very pleased by your response sissy. To prove you are truly committed send me two pictures of yourself. Wear a bra and panties in both. In the first one your panty will be pulled up. In the second one it will be pulled down exposing your excited clitty. In both, you will show your face and in both you will be holding a sign that reads 'I want to suck Master Mark's cock.' Send the pictures within twenty-four hours."

Although I was scared about fully exposing myself to a complete stranger, my actions were being controlled by my aroused penis. It took less than twenty minutes for me to take the pictures and return them.

Sending those pictures to Master Mark led me to where I am today, still sitting in my car and trying to get up my nerve. It's now 3PM, the time I had been instructed to meet the man I asked to dominate and humiliate me. I had a feeling that I should not be late.

I can't begin to describe the nervousness I felt as I walked the few hundred feet from my car to Master Mark's house. After taking a deep breath I rang the doorbell. My body was literally shaking as I stood at the door waiting.

For a brief second I thought about leaving but then the door opened. Standing in front of me was a man wearing loose fitting black pants and a button down shirt. He was clean shaven with graying hair and looked to be a little less than six feet tall. He was husky with a big belly.

In our communication, Master Mark had not given me any description of himself. I assumed this was him. From the pictures I had sent, he knew who I was. He grinned as he looked me over.

"I'm happy to see that you actually showed up. I thought maybe you would back out. Come inside."

I nervously entered a clean and well maintained home. Master Mark directed me down a hallway to a room.

"Change your clothes in there. You will find written instructions. Follow them exactly."

I was getting more nervous as I went into the room carrying the bag of items I was told to bring. The only items in the room were a mirror, a table, a chair, and a trunk. A paper with the instructions Master had referred to was on the table.

"Put on your girlie dainties along with your wig. Use the red lipstick I've left for you to make your mouth pretty. Put all other clothes in the trunk and LOCK it. As you leave this room turn to the right. You will see a stairway to the basement. Your Master is waiting for you."

I took a deep breath then stripped down to the bra and panties I was already wearing. After putting on the pink garter and stockings I brought with me, I pulled the blonde wig onto my head. My hand was shaking as I looked in the mirror and applied the red lipstick.

As I placed my clothes in the trunk I felt more uncertain about submitting myself to a man for his sexual pleasure. If I locked that trunk there would be no changing my mind. I hesitated for a moment, took another deep breath then locked it.

Everything suddenly hit me at that moment and it became very real what I was doing. I knew without a doubt that I would be sucking a man's cock and swallowing his cum before I would leave that house.

The butterflies in my stomach could not have been any bigger as I walked down the stairs into a nicely finished basement room. Master Mark was sitting in a chair. He was still wearing the loose black pants he'd had on when I arrived but had removed his shirt and was wearing a black open vest. His hairy chest and big hairy belly were visible.

"My you look like a sweet little slut in your pretty underwear. Welcome to your world of pleasure. You will call me Sir or Master Mark. From this moment you will do everything I say. Those are the rules. Now show me what you do for pleasure.".

"I'm not sure what you mean Sir?"

"I mean masturbate faggot. Show me what you do when you're sitting at home in your panties thinking about sucking cock."

As I gripped my cock through my panties I felt my face turn red with embarrassment. I had never masturbated with someone watching me.

"What the fuck are you doing? You're a sissy. You don't hold yourself like a man. You use your fingers like a girl. Now put two fingers against your clit and flick it until I say you can stop."

I pressed two fingers against my panty and began to flick the tip of my penis. It felt incredible, better than I would have imagined. Within seconds I was getting an erection. It was the most humiliating and embarrassing thing I had ever done.

Master Mark was pleased and amused.

"Oh yea sissy, you obviously like to play with your own little clitty. Now stop for a moment. I don't want you to enjoy it too much yet. I want you to look at yourself and think about what you're doing, standing in front of a man, wearing panties and playing with yourself. You are a sissy faggot and I want to hear you say it while you flick your clitty again."

I didn't think it was possible to get more embarrassed but it seemed I was as I again put my fingers against my panty and began to flick my excited penis.

"I'm a sissy faggot."

"Who are you addressing?"

"I'm a sissy faggot Sir."

"That's right, you're a faggot. And what sissy thing are you doing for me faggot?"

"I'm masturbating my clitty for you Sir."

"Now let me hear it all together."

"I'm a sissy faggot and I'm masturbating my clitty for you Sir."

Despite the embarrassment and humiliation, I was becoming extremely aroused. My penis was tingling with pleasure and I was already near to my point of no return.

Master Mark sensed my excitement and instructed me to stop masturbating.

"I'm not ready to let you cream your panties yet faggot. I want you to feel a little more humiliated before you get that pleasure."

Master instructed me to pull the front of my panty down and expose my clitty to him.

"Oh yea, look at that cute little thing, clean shaven and excited. There's no way your little one has ever satisfied a woman. It's not a wonder that you're a panty wearing faggot."

I could feel my face getting redder with each comment Master Mark made.

"Girls cream in their panties when they get excited. That's what sissy faggots do too. Now pull your panty back up faggot. I'm going to enjoy watching my sissy girl get excited. Alright just like before, start flicking your clitty. When I say stop you will stand perfectly still until I say to start again."

I put my two fingers back on the front of my panty and rapidly tapped them against the underside of my penis. I felt incredibly aroused and the rapid flicking of my penis excited me more.

Within seconds Master Mark commanded me to stop. I put my hand down to my side and stood still.

"Good girl. You made it five seconds without creaming your panty. Now we'll see if you can make it ten. I know your clitty is tingling with excitement. Try not to think about how good it feels. Alright sissy, flick your clitty."

Like before i rapidly tapped the underside of my penis through the soft nylon panties with two fingers. It was for longer than the previous time and I was about to cum when Master Mark told me to stop.

My hands went to my side. As I stood still a small wet spot appeared in the front of my panty. Master smiled when he saw it.

"You made it ten seconds that time sissy but by the looks of it you aren't going to last much longer. This next segment will be a little more challenging. I'm betting you'll cream your panty just like a little girl."

Master Mark got a smirk on his face.

"Alright faggot, do it again. Flick that clitty"

As I began rapidly tapping the underside of my penis I assumed Master would make me do it for fifteen or twenty seconds this time. I was surprised when he instructed me to stop after only a few seconds.

I didn't have enough time to drop my hand completely to my side before I was again given orders.

"Flick it again sissy, flick that clitty."

After a few more seconds I was again told to stop then almost immediately I was instructed to start. This became the pattern and continued several times over.

I had no idea how many times Master had me stop and start. I did know my cock felt as hard as it could be, fully erect inside my panty. With each flick it seemed like it was somehow getting harder. The skin on my penis felt stretched tight and the feeling of pleasure was becoming unbearable.

The wet spot in the front of my panties had gotten bigger as pre-cum leaked from my excited penis. With each time Master made me flick my clitty I whimpered like a little girl about to orgasm.

The short intervals of starting and stopping made me feel like I was going to ejaculate yet I never quite got there. It was the most intense edging I had ever experienced. Never before had I wanted to cum so badly.

After many, many times of starting and stopping Master again instructed me.

"Flick your clitty sissy."

My two fingers moved to the underside of my penis and I rapidly tapped it through my panty. A few seconds went by followed by a few more. Master didn't stop me. My penis began to tingle with the most incredible feeling of excitement.

It was inevitable what was about to happen. If Master instructed me to stop my penis was not going to cooperate. The pleasure had become too great. I was indeed going to cream my panty.

After another few seconds passed Master ordered me to stop. I lowered my hand to my side and stood perfectly still.

My excited penis was uncontrollably twitching inside my panty. I couldn't hide my excitement. I whimpered then moaned as a stream of warm cum squirted inside my panty.

Master Mark noticed the thick glob of semen that instantly penetrated the nylon panty.

"Oh yea, cream your panty you sissy. Cream it like a little girl."

For the next few seconds I stood red faced and still as my excited penis uncontrollably released several streams of semen inside my panty. When my penis stopped twitching, the front of my panty was wet and slimy from my large load of cum.

I felt fully embarrassed to have a man watch me cum in my panties. Master Mark was pleased by my loss of control. He stood and moved near to me then patted my cheek.

"I love when a sissy girl creams her panty before the real fun starts. It brings on the reality of what they're doing. All you faggots get aroused by the fantasy of sucking cock but after you cum the arousal is gone and so is the desire. You will now feel the full humiliation of having a man's excited cock in your mouth along with the unpleasant task of swallowing his cum."

Master chuckled. He put a collar around my neck with a leash attached.

"Let's go sissy. It's time for you to experience your new reality."

Master pulled on the leash. He led me through a door into another room. As soon as I entered I became more nervous than I already had been.

There were mirrors on each wall and I noticed a pillory in the room. Master led me to where a thick ten inch rubber cock with balls was attached to the wall. He instructed me to kneel.

"I'm going to let you practice one more time before you get the real thing. Put your lips around that cock and suck it sissy."

For the next few minutes Master instructed me on how to please a man with my mouth. Sometimes he had me licking the head and the shaft. Other times my head was bobbing up and down with the cock in my mouth.

Regardless of what he had me do, I felt humiliated. I also knew it was only a matter of time before he would have me doing the same things with his penis.

"Good enough sissy. Now stand up, turn around, and bend over. Pull those little girly panties aside and stick that cock in your ass. I want to watch you fuck yourself."

Sucking the rubber cock had been humiliating enough but being made to fuck my own butt with Master watching was even worse. For the next several minutes I had my hands on my knees and moving my hips as I fucked myself.

"Get used to it faggot. I love having a sissy girl ride my cock."

After what seemed like forever Master tugged on my leash.

"You've had enough practice and training sissy. Now we're going to see how much you've learned."

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers