Down the Other Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master led me to the pillory. He had me put my neck and wrists in the openings then lowered the top and latched it. Master moved behind me and within seconds he clasped a spreader bar at my ankles. I was bent over and helpless, completely at the mercy of the man standing in front of me.

Locked in the pillory my face was at the same height as Master Mark's waist. As he stood in front of me he rubbed his crotch against me. I could feel the large cock inside his pants. He took a step back and smiled as he began to open them.

"Well sissy, I bet you never really thought this moment would come. It was all just a fun fantasy for you that would never happen. Well I can now tell you, it's going to happen. Oh yea, it is definitely going to happen!"

Master chuckled and removed his pants. The limp uncut cock hanging between his legs was thick and looked to be at least five inches in length. The skin was smooth from the base of the shaft to the opening in the hood at the tip of his penis. Two big defined balls hung in his large scrotum below.

When I played basketball in high school, there were two guys on my team who were uncut. I never liked the alien look of their cocks in comparison to ones that were circumcised.

In all my sissy fantasies I never imagined sucking an uncut cock. If I had the choice I would have preferred one that was circumcised but I no longer had a choice.

Master was looking at me and smiling.

"Do you have a girly name that you use faggot?"

"No Master. I never thought about it."

"Hmmm. You need an appropriate name to describe the sissy girl that you are."

After a brief moment of thought, Master stepped forward and slapped his penis against my forehead.

"I dub you Kristina Creamy Pants. From this moment on that will be your name It's suits you perfectly. Now lick my ball sack Kristina."

I put my tongue on Master's scrotum and began licking a man for the first time in my life. The skin was soft and I could feel his big balls in his sack.

"That's the way to do it Kristina, lick all over my balls. Lick them gently and please your Master."

Master Mark held his cock out of the way to allow me full access to every bit of his scrotum and I did what I was told. It felt odd but I didn't mind licking his ball sack.

After a short time Master turned around. He bent over slightly and spread his butt cheeks.

"Now my ass Kristina. Tongue your Master's asshole."

I shouldn't have been surprised although I had not been expecting to lick a hairy man's asshole. I closed my eyes and pushed my tongue into Master's anus.

"Oh god yes Kristina eat it. Stick you tongue in deep and eat my ass. Lick all around and rim it good you nasty sissy faggot."

Master was enjoying himself much more than I was. He kept me rimming and tonguing his ass for what seemed like forever. I was thankful when he finally allowed me to stop and turned back facing me.

"Well that was fun. I always enjoy having a faggot eat my ass. Now we'll see how good you are at pleasing my dick."

Master's penis was still hanging limp. He took it in his hand and held it straight out in front of me.

"You can begin by licking it. Start at the base and lick to the tip. Go up and down the full length of my fleshy shaft and don't stop until I tell you."

I proceeded to lick in the manner Master instructed.

"That's it faggot. Lick my dick up and down. Think about how delicious my meat tastes."

As I licked Master Mark's penis it began growing in length. After a few minutes he removed his hand. His cock had gotten hard enough that it was pointing straight out.

"Put your tongue inside that fleshy mouthpiece on my trumpet Kristina and lick the tip of my hiding cock head."

Directly in front of me was a pea size opening in the foreskin on the tip of Master's penis. I put my tongue to the opening and pushed it inside until it stopped. As I licked I felt the slit on the head of his cock.

"That's it Kristina, lick the slit. Oh yea, that feels good."

As I continued to lick, Master placed his fingers around the base of his cock and stroked it.

"Oh yea Kristina, you're making my cock get hard. Just keep doing what you're doing."

At first I couldn't tell that Master was getting hard but then I could see his strokes were getting longer. It didn't take long before the head of his cock began to appear from within the foreskin.

Once the tip had become visible it was only a matter of seconds before the full head appeared.

"Look at that Kristina. You got my pecker so curious the head's popped out to see who's licking it. Here, take a good look at my curious fellow."

Master took a step back to give me a full view of his aroused cock. The head was fully exposed and looked huge. It was distinctly pinker than the rest of his penis. His erect cock still looked to be about the same thickness as when it was limp but it had grown to nearly eight inches in length.

"My dick likes to be sucked when it gets curious. It especially likes to be sucked by faggots wearing panties. Are you ready to suck my dick faggot?"

I was nervous and conflicted. I almost didn't want to answer but yet this had been what I wanted. In my mind I again heard Master's words from earlier "it is definitely going to happen." At that moment I knew more than ever that he was correct and I knew what my answer was going to be.

"Yes Master, I'm ready to suck your dick."

Master Mark smiled as he stepped forward.

"Alright Kristina, open your mouth. It's time for you to enjoy the pleasure of sucking a man's dick."

Master guided his cock past my lips. Before I had time to think, his penis was in my mouth and I was sucking his cock.

It was much thicker than any of the dildos I owned or the rubber cock I had just finished sucking. My mouth felt stretched wide open and it was full of excited penis.

"Oh yea Kristina, I like seeing your red lips wrapped around my fat dick."

Master had his hands on top of the pillory as he slowly moved his cock back and forth between my lips.

"Mmmmm, that feels good Kristina. Does it feel good to you too, having a big fat dick in your mouth? You don't need to answer right now, I already know you're loving it. All faggots do."

I heard Master chuckle after his comment as he continued to work his cock in and out of my mouth.

"So what do you think Kristina? Is this what you wanted? Do you like me taking things nice and slow or do you want me to fuck your mouth faster? No answer? Well then I will fuck it faster."

Master Mark began thrusting his hips faster, taking longer quicker strokes and pushing his cock deeper into my mouth.

"Oh yea Kristina, now you're starting to please my hard dick. There aren't many things I enjoy more than watching a faggot suck my dick. Now let's see how good you are."

Master shoved the full length of his cock into my mouth. I felt it pushing down my throat causing me to gag. He gleefully chuckled as he fucked my throat using short rapid strokes. I was thankful that he removed his cock after only a few seconds.

"Not bad for the first time Kristina. You'll learn quickly. Deep throating a cock will become second nature for my pretty panty wearing sissy faggot."

Master Mark's cock was erect and wet from my saliva as he stood in front of me with his hands on his hips.

"I'll let you catch your breath and give your mouth a rest for a moment faggot while I check out your sissy pussy."

Master moved behind me and I could see his reflection in the mirror on the wall. He reached around to the front of my panty and discovered my penis was hard again. I had gotten aroused while he had his cock in my mouth.

"What's this? Here I thought you weren't having a good time Kristina and now I find that you've been enjoying our fun. That's good to know and there's a lot more fun to come."

Master flicked his fingers on my panty against the underside of my erect penis just like he made me do earlier. He brought me to the edge then stopped.

"Did you think I was going to let you cream your panty again Kristina? That will happen soon enough but not in that manner."

Master Mark then pulled the seat of my panty aside. I gasped as he shoved a finger in my butt. After working it in and out a few times he pushed a second finger in and did the same.

"Oh yea Kristina, your pussy is nice and tight. This will be even more fun than I thought."

Master removed his fingers and smacked my butt cheek. I knew what was coming next as he grabbed both, spread them and pressed the head of his cock against my anus.

"Are you a faggot that wants his pussy fucked?"

"Yes Master."

I felt the tip of Master Mark's thick cock push past my sphincter.

"Say it politely Kristina. Tell me what you want."

I sighed and took a deep breath as I prepared myself for the words I was about to say.

"Please fuck my pussy Master."

At the moment the words had left my mouth, Master Mark shoved his thick eight inch cock into my butt with one hard thrust. The only lubrication was from my saliva and I loudly groaned with anguish.

After pausing momentarily Master removed all but the head of his cock.

"Tell me again faggot!"

"Please fuck my pussy Master."

Just like the first time, Master rammed the full length of his cock into my butt with extreme force. He again paused momentarily before backing it out except for the head.

"Again faggot!"

"Please fuck my pussy Master."

The scenario went on at least a half dozen more times. I groaned loudly as each time was as painful as the first.

After those first hard thrusts Master Mark got into a rhythm. He held onto my butt cheeks as he worked his cock in and out.

"Oh yea, you've got a nice tight hole faggot. It's the perfect fit for my cock. God there's nothing better than fucking a virgin sissy pussy."

For the next few minutes Master continued to fuck my butt. After getting into a rhythm his pace increased.

With each thrust I began to anticipate having my butt filled with cum. The thought of having that happen excited me and I felt a sense of disappointment when he removed his cock without ejaculating.

Master Mark disappeared for a moment. When he returned he inserted something into my rectum. It was thin and several inches in length. He used my panty to hold it in place then moved back in front of me.

"Lick my dick faggot and have a taste of your ass."

Just like before I licked up and down Master's erect penis. After a moment he also had me suck him before letting me stop.

"Before I give you what you really want Kristina, I'm going to get you properly prepared. As I said before, I want you to feel the full humiliation when you suck my cock and swallow my cum. The best way to do that is to eliminate any possible arousal you may feel."

Master pressed the button on a small box he was holding and I immediately felt a stirring in my rectum. The tip of whatever he had inserted began moving like a finger making a circular motion.

It felt different than anything I had experienced. Within a short period I felt my panties getting wet but without the pleasure from ejaculating.

Master Mark apparently knew from my expression what was happening. He chuckled as he pressed the button a second time to increase the speed.

For the next minute or so as sticky cum drained into my panty, Master rubbed his erect fat cock on my face while making me lick his ball sack. When he was satisfied that I had completely lost my arousal that had built up he again chuckled.

"Alright faggot. Are you ready to do what you came here for?"

Just as Master Mark predicted and wanted, I no longer felt the desire.

"Yes Master, I'm ready."

"Tell me again faggot, what was it that you wanted to do?"

"I want to suck your cock and swallow your cum Sir."

"Oh yea, that's it. And that is exactly what you are about to do. Now suck my dick you sissy faggot."

Master put his hands on my head, pushed his cock into my mouth then began to thrust his hips. As he slowly worked his cock in and out of my mouth I began wondering why I ever wanted to do what I was doing. Sucking a cock for real did not seem as fun as I had fantasized.

After a few minutes Master removed his cock. As he stood with his fat excited penis directly in front of my face he began to rub his balls and stroke his shaft.

"Get ready Kristina, the real fun is just about to begin."

A big glob of white cum appeared from the slit of Master Mark's penis. I had never seen cum so thick as it clung to the head of his fat cock.

"Oh yea. look at that delicious thick semen Kristina. Now stick your tongue in it and have a taste of my manly sperm."

I had eaten my own cum a number of times but it always seemed more fluid than the sticky glob sitting atop Master's cock. As I pushed the tip of my tongue into the semen it tasted salty and more bitter than my own.

Master Mark instructed me to lick the cum from his cock and hold it on my tongue for him to see.

"Now close your mouth faggot and savor the taste of my cum."

Master Mark ran his fingers through my hair and chuckled.

"Oh yea Kristina, for being such a good faggot I'm going to give you the reward that all sissy faggots desire. Put your faggot mouth on my dick and suck it."

As I took Master Mark's penis into my mouth he put his hands on the back of my head and began to fuck my face. There was nothing gentle or merciful about it as he rapidly thrust his cock deep into my mouth over and over.

To my complete surprise Master Mark started to sing as he fucked my mouth in rhythm with his tune.

"I'll be cummin' in faggot's mouth yes I will. I'll be cummin' in faggot's mouth yes I will. I'll be cummin' in faggot's mouth, I'll be cummin' in faggot's mouth, I'll be cummin' in faggot's mouth yes I will."

Master Mark laughed as he pulled my head tighter against him and went into a second verse.

"You'll be swallowin' thick hot semen yes you will. You'll be swallowin' thick hot semen yes you will. You'll be swallowin' thick hot semen, you'll be swallowin' thick hot semen, you'll be swallowin' thick hot semen yes you will."

At the exact moment that he finished the second verse of his song I felt his cock throb with pleasure and I knew exactly what that meant. Master Mark groaned loudly as he pushed his cock deep into my mouth.

"Oh yea sissy, here we go."

I had fantasized many times of a man shooting his hot slimy wad in my mouth and making me swallow. As Master's cock throbbed and pulsated with excitement, I felt disgusted by the thought that previously had gotten me so aroused.

As much as I wanted it to end, it essentially had just begun.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fucking yes! I'm going to fill your mouth!"

I had no more time to think about it. Suddenly a stream of warm fluid shot into the back of my mouth with force,

"Oh yea, take it faggot and don't you swallow a drop until I say you can."

Everything suddenly seemed to be happening in slow motion and I was fully aware of it all. I could feel Master's thick cock pumping out it's pleasure and with each thrust more hot semen shot into my mouth. Throughout it all, I could hear Master's groans of pleasure as I continually gagged on the head of his cock pushing into my throat.

It was only seconds but as it was happening, it seemed like it would never stop. I was relieved when the face fucking stopped and Master Mark sighed with satisfied pleasure.

"Oh yea, that's about as good as it gets sissy."

When Master removed his cock, he instructed me to close my mouth and keep his cum inside.

"Swish it around like mouthwash and savor the full taste of my semen."

I felt repulsed by the large slimy glob as I held it inside my mouth and moved it around. Master chuckled and rubbed cum off his cock onto my face. After a moment he stepped back and held it in front of me.

"Take a good look Kristina and see what a man's penis looks like after it's been sufficiently satisfied by a sissy faggot. You're going to have this view often."

It had been at least three minutes since Master ejaculated and I still had not swallowed. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my face.

"Alright faggot, show me you still have a mouth full of cum."

Master Mark was grinning as I looked in his eyes and opened my mouth.

"Good girl Kristina. I see lots of cum mixed with your saliva. You've really been enjoying that creamy load. Now swallow it."

I closed my mouth and took it's entire contents down in one gulp. Master was pleased.

"Mmmmm, I bet that was delicious. You've just officially become a sissy cock sucking faggot and will crave sucking cock for the rest of your life."

Master Mark rubbed his hands through my hair.

"For being such a good girl Kristina I'm going to give you one more reward before we end our fun today."

Master picked up the small box he had been holding earlier. When he pressed the button, the stimulating plug still inside my butt again sprung to life.

Within very little time, the pleasurable sensations were becoming unbearable. Master Mark chuckled as I moaned and whimpered like a little girl while more of my own warm semen soaked my panty.

"Oh my goodness Kristina, it seems you did another creamy in your pretty girly underpants. You're such a naughty, naughty girl."

Master Mark never fully lost his erection after ejaculating in my mouth. He took a tube of lubricant from a nearby drawer then as he stood in front of me smiling, he lubed and stroked his cock.

"It seems my big penis still wants some sissy pleasure. Since you've again been relieved of your sissy arousal, I'm going to give you the reward all faggots crave."

Master Mark continued stroking his cock as he walked behind me and pulled down the back of my panty. After removing the stimulation device from my rectum, he began rubbing his now fully erect penis in my crack.

"I must say Kristina that you have such a nice plump girly butt. I didn't get to enjoy the full pleasure from using it earlier but I'm not about to let you leave without me having that."

Master squeezed a glob of lubricant on my anus. He hummed as he began to work it inside, using one finger at first and then two.

"Oh yea Kristina, I'm going to get that tight hole of yours nice and slippery so I can give you a butt fucking like you've never even imagined."

Master Mark removed his fingers. He pushed just the tip of his thick penis into my anus and instructed me to look at him in the mirror..I could see all eight inches of his cock pointing straight out towards me.

"I think there's something you want to say to me right now isn't there Kristina."

I mentally prepared myself again and tried to relax as I knew what I was supposed to do.

"Master, I am your sissy faggot. I would be honored to have you use my big girly butt for your pleasure."

"Yes Kristina, it will be my pleasure."

The words had barely left his mouth when I felt his penis slowly pushing into my rectum until his ball sack pressed against my cheeks. He stopped with his cock fully buried inside my butt.

"Is this what you wanted Kristina, to feel my fat dick in your butt?"

"Oh yes Master. it feels so good having your dick in my butt. Thank you for that pleasure."

"Very good Kristina. You have learned well what your sissy pussy is for. Now show me how much you crave it. Ride my dick like the horny faggot you are."

Master smacked my butt cheek. As I began thrusting my hips I could feel his cock sliding in and out while he stood perfectly still.

"Faster slut. Ride my dick faster."

As I increased my pace, Master gave me another good hard smack on my butt cheek.

"I said faster slut. Now do it. Show me how much you enjoy having a fat dick in your faggot pussy."

I began to thrust my hips as fast as I could move them while Master continued to smack my butt and tell me to ride him faster. Although I wasn't the least bit aroused I could again feel my panty getting wet with more semen oozing from my limp penis.