Down the Rabbit Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin Christopher stood in stunned silence, jaw hanging open, nearly dropping the bundle of leather corset that she held in her arms. Miss Hunny had slipped her right hand between her thighs and was now slowly circling her smoothly waxed folds, while occasionally pausing to piston in and out. She still stared directly into Robin's eyes, as she brought her slick, glistening finger to her lips and extended her tongue.

"Stop that," Robin said as she watched Hunny's show progressing.

"Yes, Miss Christopher," Hunny said, moving her gaze to the floor.

"I--I mean..." Robin stammered.

Miss Hunny kept her face toward the floor, but raised her eyes just enough to glimpse upon a rather stunned Miss Robin Christopher. "Change your clothes, please, Miss Christopher. Then you can punish me for my indiscretion."

Robin Christopher stared, transfixed, at the Miss Hunny's pouting lower lip.

"Or you may give me my punishment here, if it pleases you." Miss Hunny turned toward a piece of mirrored wall, and placed her hands on the glass at shoulder level while arching her back, splaying her fingers, and generally wiggling her lovely, round ass in the direction of Miss Christopher. The reflections of a hundred lovely asses wiggled with her.

Robin Christopher blew out a sigh, took the bundle of leather in her hands, and tucked it under her left arm. With one hand now free, she reached out to cup the pleasantly jiggling flesh of the lovely Miss Hunny, who was busy heaving and pushing herself up onto her toes.

Robin squeezed. Miss Hunny moaned.

Robin circled the bare skin of Miss Hunny's backside under her palm. Miss Hunny sighed.

Robin pulled her hand back and laid it hard across Miss Hunny's ass with a satisfying crack and a pleasant jiggle of flesh. Miss Hunny squeaked. Miss Christopher moaned.

"I'm yours for as long as you want me, Miss Christopher," Miss Hunny said.

A slow smile crept over Robin Christopher's face. "Show me the other rooms," she said.

"Your outfit, Miss?"

"Right," said Robin, and began to unroll the bundle that was tucked under her arm. Just as she was unrolling the corset, a matching black and somewhat cylindrical-shaped object fell to the floor. After that, the bundle lost half of its weight.

Miss Hunny giggled for a moment and then fell silent, turning her eyes to the floor. Miss Robin Christopher just stared at the sizable strap-on silicone toy lying there.

Miss Christopher straightened her shoulders. "Pick that up please, Miss Hunny."

"Yes, Miss."

Miss Hunny stood, still gazing at the floor, and cradling the toy in her hands. She tested the girth of it by encircling the object with her thumb and finger. Miss Hunny could only just barely bring the end of her thumb and the tip of her middle finger together.

Miss Robin Christopher began squeezing into her corset, keeping an eye on Miss Hunny and her explorations. She swore she could hear Miss Hunny purring.

As Robin finished getting dressed and straightened up, Miss Hunny heaved a great sigh. Simultaneously, Miss Christopher took a deep breath and held it. The smile on her face had melted away, replaced by a determined set of her jaw.

"Down the rabbit hole," Miss Hunny said, as she gently tugged at the corset-clad Miss Christopher's fingers.

Miss Christoper let out the breath she was holding.

The door that was before them now was so tiny that it required them to go down on hands and knees to navigate it. Miss Hunny went first. As Robin Christopher followed, she was treated to the lovely sight of Miss Hunny's bare ass, mere inches from her face, with the pink hand print still quite visible even in the dim light of the tunnel.

Robin's eyes never left the smooth curve of Miss Hunny's buttocks or the glistening moisture leaking from her flushed and swollen folds. The rabbit hole smelled strongly of Miss Hunny's desire and Miss Christopher inhaled deeply.

* * *

Miss Hunny and Miss Christopher emerged from the rabbit hole, onto a raised wooden stage, blinking against the bright lights above and below. Miss Christopher could hear the murmurs of an audience to know that several people were in attendance. But, due to the lights, their faces were only vaguely outlined ovals, hiding the audience just as the Robin and Hunny were hidden by their masks. Robin Christopher thoughts turned again to Miss Hunny's napkin sketches.

"This is where you tie me up, Miss Christopher." Miss Hunny walked confidently to center stage, where she stopped and slowly descended to her knees. The murmurs of the crowd grew louder as people began to take notice of the impending show. As Miss Hunny laced her fingers behind her head and proudly thrust her breasts out on display, the crowd was at a low roar.

Miss Robin Christopher was pacing a slow circle around the lovely Miss Hunny, and quietly surveying every inch of her naked flesh, from her flushed and heaving chest, over her quivering tummy, right down to her glistening moisture-laden inner thighs. Miss Christopher stood uneasy taking in the sight, but her posture was kept impeccably rigid by the corset, doing its job of keeping her spine ramrod straight.

As she moved around Miss Hunny, the thick, black silicone appendage bobbed and wiggled and collided with her thighs, its considerable mass, and the leaking of Miss Christopher's own growing arousal, causing a wet, squishy slapping with each step. Miss Christopher paused directly in front of the kneeling Miss Hunny, lifting the toy dangling between her legs so that it was level with Miss Hunny's chin.

Miss Hunny didn't miss a beat, as she puckered her lips and slowly craned her neck, moving toward Miss Christopher. As she did this, a hush fell over the crowd, and the auditorium was completely silent. Until, that is, Miss Hunny planted a small kiss on the very tip of that massive silicone appendage. At that point, the crowd made its presence known with a brief, but enthusiastic burst of applause.

The stage lights from above became brighter. From behind a curtain at stage right, Miss Kanga appeared holding several lengths of red rope, each a bit smaller in diameter than a pinky finger. "I'll be assisting tonight," Miss Kanga stated, holding a rope out to Miss Christopher.

Robin Christopher stared at the rope Miss Kanaga placed in her hands for some time. She looked at Miss Kanga with wide eyes. Miss Kanga nodded.

Robin Christoper pulled the rope taught and examined the length of it. She doubled it over and held it out at shoulder width while bringing it down over Miss Hunny's head. Miss Hunny remained still.

Robin settled the rope just above Miss Hunny's breasts. Pulling the rope back caused Miss Hunny to suck a breath and tumble backward against Miss Christopher with the back of Miss Hunny's head pressed squarely against the dangling silicone appendage.

Miss Christopher dragged the length of rope slowly downward while Miss Hunny shuddered. Miss Hunny squeaked once when the double length of rope was dragged over her nipples, causing them to stretch downward before springing back up, pinkened and engorged.

Miss Christoper held the two loose ends of the rope in one hand while threading them through the looped end in her other hand. As she cinched it up tight, Miss Hunny gasped.

"You okay?" asked Robin.

"I'm in your capable hands," Miss Hunny replied.

"Do you have a safe word?"

"Yellow and red," said Miss Hunny. "Though I doubt you'll be hearing either tonight, Miss Christopher. I've been looking forward to this experience for some time."

"Very well."

And with that brief exchange, Miss Christopher began meticulously wrapping a very flushed and heaving Miss Hunny in a web of red rope. She paused for a moment to observe the way the rope squeezed against Miss Hunny's ample bosom, even going so far as to reach out and tug at a hardened nipple, all while Miss Hunny writhed and moaned.

With Miss Kanga assisting, Robin Christopher was able to tie Miss Hunny into a compact, folded shape that nearly resembled a trussed bird, ready for holiday dinner.

Miss Hunny's arms were bent ninety-degrees at the elbows, and lashed together behind her back with one forearm laid over the other. Miss Hunny's legs were doubled over, with her calves touching the backs of her thighs. A spiderweb of rope crisscrossed her back.

The arrangement of rope created by Miss Kanga and Miss Christopher was laid out in a rather ingenious manner to feature four, sturdy attachment points: Two for the legs, one at each knee. The other two were in the center of a spiderweb of rope on either side of Miss Hunny's torso. One in the front, between her breasts, and the other behind, between her shoulder blades.

The murmur of the audience grew in volume as Miss Kanga lowered four ropes from overhead. Miss Christopher attached a single rope in the middle of Miss Hunny's back. As Miss Kanga took out the slack, Miss Hunny was forced upward onto her knees.

Miss Hunny let out a sigh. She teetered back and forth, leaning forward, knees barely making contact with the stage below and swinging ever so slightly on the length of rope pulling her body upward from behind.

The crowd fell silent.

Miss Kanga handed Miss Christopher another rope. This one was secured to the center of the crisscross over Miss Hunny's chest. As Miss Kanga took out the slack, Miss Hunny was pulled upright again. Slowly, Miss Hunny brought her eyes from the floor and craning around the rope in the center of her vision, raised her gaze to Miss Christopher.

As Robin Christopher cupped her cheek, Miss Hunny nuzzled against her hand. The noise from the crowd began to swell. Miss Christopher moved from Miss Hunny's cheek and presented the back of her hand just under Miss Hunny's chin. Miss Hunny puckered up and planted a small peck.

Miss Kanga presented two more ropes. These were quickly attached at the knee to the web of ropes binding Miss Hunny's calves to the backs of her thighs. As Miss Kanga took out the slack, Miss Hunny's legs were spread at an obscene angle. And where her thighs met, a glistening patch of moisture reflected the light from all around.

The result of this four rope arrangement was that Miss Hunny could be maneuvered into a variety of positions, simply by adjusting the tension in the four individual ceiling ropes.

With all four ropes equally taut, Miss Hunny looked almost as if she were seated on some unseen chair, with her knees tucked up to her chest, and her swolen sex out on display for anyone and everyone to see. But in fact, there was nothing under her save for the heavy mats that Miss Kanga had dragged out--the type used for gymnastic floor exercises.

"How are you, Miss Hunny?" Miss Kanga asked, as she checked the tension in the various ropes crisscrossing Miss Hunny's tender flesh.

Miss Hunny let out a shuddering sigh, and Miss Kanga smiled.

"Do let us know right away if there is any tingling or numbness," Miss Kanga said. "And can you remind me your safe words again, please?"

"Yes, Miss Kanga," Miss Hunny heaved. "Yellow and Red."

"Good girl." Miss Kanga patted Miss Hunny lightly on the cheek. "She's all yours Miss Christopher. I shall be nearby if you need me."

"Thank you," said Robin.

Miss Robin Christopher began walking circles around the suspended Miss Hunny. The room was hushed now, except for the muted sound of Miss Christopher's footsteps padding over the thick mats on the floor, and of course, the husky, ragged sound of Miss Hunny's breathing.

"Are you ready, for what I have in store for you tonight, Miss Hunny?"

"Yes," came the whisper from Miss Hunny's lips.

Miss Christopher reached out and pawed at Miss Hunny's glistening crotch, plunging two fingers inside the slippery wetness. "I'm sorry, could you say that again?"

Miss Christopher pulled her two fingers most of the way out, and then slammed them back home. She repeated this gesture six, maybe seven times, picking up speed as she went.

Miss Hunny arched her back--as much as she could in her restrained state--and exhaled a long, shuddering breath. Somewhere in the midst of all that air being expelled, the tortured word 'yesss' was dragged over Miss Hunny's lips.

The crowd was no longer silent. A murmur that started in low, and built in intensity with every thrust of Miss Christopher's fingers, was filling the auditorium. And so it was, until Robin Christopher tugged at a pair of ropes just so, that caused Miss Hunny to suddenly pitch forward, supported now by the web of ropes crisscrossing her belly, as she lay suspended at waist level. Miss Hunny first gasped, and then smiled.

Someone in the crowd whistled and a cheer went up.

Miss Robin Christopher smiled as well, and reached between her legs to cradle the thick, silicone appendage in her outstretched hand. "This is going inside you," she said to the quivering Miss Hunny, suspended in front of her. "Just like your napkin sketches, Miss Hunny. So you might want to lube it up a bit first."

Miss Hunny's eyes went wide for a moment, but then she craned her head forward to touch the tip of the toy to her lips. There was a collective gasp from the crowd, that quickly turned to oohs and aahs, as Miss Hunny began swirling her tongue around the thick, black silicone in front of her.

"Good girl," praised Miss Christopher and Hunny began to purr as she pulled the tip of the sex toy into her mouth, lips stretching almost to their limits to accommodate it.

Robin Christopher watched as Miss Hunny's head began to bob and her glistening lips went a little farther down the shaft each time. The oohs and ahhs of the crowd increased in volume, and it would be difficult for anyone other than Robin Christopher to make out the fact that Miss Hunny never stopped purring.

Robin touched her fingers gently to Miss Hunny's cheek, lightly pressing against the considerable bulge that the toy made there. She stroked Miss Hunny's hair for a while and then turned her gaze to Miss Kanga. Miss Kanga nodded and stepped over to center stage to join Miss Robin Christopher.

In a beautifully choreographed motion, the two women tugged just the right ropes, in synchronicity, to send Miss Hunny spinning in a half cartwheel, the toy being yanked from her mouth with an audible pop, and Miss Hunny ending up flat on her back, floating in mid air. She was held only by the rope in the center of the spiderweb crisscrossing her chest, and the two anchored at her knees.

The roar of the crowd surged. Miss Christopher smiled, and bowed slightly in the direction of the unseen audience, as Miss Kanga slipped back into the shadows, to observe once again.

"That was your warm up, Miss Hunny." Robin Christopher hoisted the appendage from between her legs and laid it astride Miss Hunny's cheek. Robin saw Miss Hunny swallowing hard once, just before she tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

"Good girl," Miss Christopher said, as she guided the tip once more between Miss Hunny's lips. "I'm going to feed this to you. Just like you laid out your sketches. Do you understand? That's how we're going to lube it up so I can fuck you with it. So do a good job."

Miss Hunny nodded, causing the sex toy lodged in her mouth to bob up and down in a way that caused Miss Christopher to smirk.

"If you think you need to use your safe word, just shake your head no. Do it vigorously, and I'll pull out immediately. Understand?"

Once again the toy bobbed around comically as Miss Honey nodded her affirmation.

"Good." Miss Christopher placed her hand on Miss Hunny's knee and walked a slow, quarter circle around center stage, turning Miss Hunny along with her, so that the audience would be treated to a good side profile of the action taking place. "Lube it up now, Miss Hunny," said Miss Christopher, and pressed forward. "Do a good job."

Miss Hunny attacked the challenge with gusto, bobbing her head up and down, causing the thick black shaft to disappear little by little, until it was halfway gone. A hush fell over the crowd once again as they ogled Hunny, suspended in a web of rope, taking Miss Robin Christopher's sex toy and making it disappear, bit by bit.

The hush remained up until the time Miss Hunny's face began to turn red, and retching sounds filled the air of the stage while saliva bubbled from Miss Hunny's lips. Upon seeing this, even though there was none of the agreed upon shaking of Miss Hunny's head, Miss Christopher pulled back immediately. She turned her gaze to Miss Hunny who was panting heavily.

Robin touched Miss Hunny's cheek.

"I'm okay," Miss Hunny heaved, "I'm... I'm trying to swallow it down is all. It's really... big."

Miss Christopher's eyes went wide, and then a slow grin spread across her face. She gestured to Miss Hunny, who turned her face to the direction of crowd and smiled. The noise in the auditorium increased ten-fold, and a chant began, starting in low, with "all of it, all of it," and got progressively louder with the more of Miss Christopher's thick toy that Miss Hunny swallowed.

Again, Miss Hunny got to a point where she gagged and wretched, while spit bubbled over her lips. But this time, instead of pulling out, Miss Christopher watched Miss Hunny closely, but did nothing to stop her mounting forward pressure. And then as quickly as it started, the gagging stopped, and Miss Hunny greedily slid her lips the rest of the way down the shaft until there was nothing left to be seen.

Miss Christopher once again gestured toward Miss Hunny, this time running her fingers gently over the woman's stretched lips and down the length of her bulging throat. The roar of the crowd was almost deafening, as they took in the view from the stage.

Miss Kanga stepped forth from out of the shadows to have a look around, putting an extra set of eyes on Miss Hunny as she lay there in the webbing of rope, impaled, and unable to speak.

Miss Robin Christopher touched her fingers gently to Miss Hunny's cheek, before slowly and steadily pulling the black shaft, covered in thick saliva, retrieving it from the depths of Miss Hunny's throat. Someone in the crowd began the chant of, "Fuck her, fuck her!" and it soon spread.

Miss Hunny was beaming as Miss Robin Christopher smiled down upon her. Miss Christopher's smile straightened out, and she leaned in toward Miss Hunny's ear. "You heard what they said. I'm going to fuck you now, Miss Hunny. Just like you drew on your napkin sketches."

Miss Hunny nodded.

Once again, Miss Christopher laid a single hand on one of the four ropes coming down from the ceiling. The effect of her quick tug this time was that Miss Hunny went spinning around in circles, her blonde hair trailing out as she went.

Miss Christopher laid her hand on the rope again and reversed Miss Hunny's direction. While this was happening, Miss Robin Christopher walked a leisurely half circle so that she was facing the front of the stage, with Miss Hunny positioned between her and the audience.

The silicone appendage between her legs glistened and dripped with Miss Hunny's saliva.

With a bit more maneuvering, Miss Christopher moved Miss Hunny so that her gaping thighs were directly in front of where she stood. Robin Christopher grinned, and laid the thick, black sex toy against Miss Hunny's smooth, freshly-waxed mound with a wet slap.

Miss Hunny squealed, and the crowd picked up their chant again. "Fuck her, fuck her," they demanded.

Miss Robin Christopher wasted no time. Once she had the tip of the tick shaft beginning to part Miss Hunny's folds, she took hold of the crisscrossing ropes covering Miss Hunny's hips, and using them to anchor herself, pulled Miss Hunny toward her with such force that Hunny screamed. A hush fell over the room. But, the long, guttural moan that followed, let the audience know that it was indeed the good kind of a scream, and the chant was resumed with double the enthusiasm.