Down the Rabbit Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using the ropes securing Miss Hunny for leverage, Miss Christopher continued thrusting mercilessly into Hunny's flushed and glistening sex. The screams continued, as did the roar of the crowd's encouragement. Miss Hunny quivered and shook, her chest heaving with her ever-quickening breath. Hunny's eyes began rolling back into her lolling head, as Miss Christopher watched her panting and sailing head long into her first orgasm of the evening.

The roar of the crowd was deafening, between the cheers and the shouts of "Harder. Faster."

Miss Robin Christopher looked as if she were rather enjoying herself now, though not quite as much as Miss Hunny. Miss Christopher reached up, and tugging on two ropes in two different directions, managed to cause Hunny to turn a half somersault and wind up on her stomach.

"Ready?" Miss Christopher said to the heaving Miss Hunny, hanging just below her.

Before Miss Hunny could open her mouth to answer, Miss Christopher gathered up two handfuls of blonde hair and tugged backward, sending Miss Hunny's swinging body crashing into Miss Christopher's hips, and driving the long, black appendage deep into Hunny's quivering and dripping entrance once again. Miss Hunny shuddered and squeaked. "Mmm, yesss," she moaned.

Miss Christopher pulled several times more, causing Miss Hunny's curvaceous ass to jiggle pleasantly as she was impaled over and over. Miss Hunny simply grunted now, as the orgasms came harder and faster, the occasional screams filling in her pauses in grunting. The crowd expressed their appreciation with continued chants and bursts of raucous cheers each time Miss Hunny was driven over the cliff.

Miss Robin Christopher paused for a moment, looking down at the heaving Miss Hunny, whose body quivered and spasmed within the confines of the rope encasing her. "I think we've covered two of your four sketches," Robin whispered just loud enough to cause Miss Hunny to nod. "You ready for number three?"

Miss Hunny purred. "Yes, Miss Christopher. If you think I need it."

"I know you do, Miss Hunny."

Robin Christopher straightened up and reached for one of the ropes overhead. Her other hand rested on the attachment point at the center of Hunny's chest. "I'll give you everything you want, everything in your sketches, but I think I'd like to keep you guessing."

Robin pulled her hips back and the toy that was buried in Miss Hunny slipped out with a great sucking sound. It was loud enough to cause a renewed murmur to rise from the audience.

Miss Christopher then tugged at an overhead rope and sent Miss Hunny spinning a half turn so that her wide eyes were staring directly at the slick and shining sex toy. She opened her mouth, and Miss Christopher thrust forward, using the rope webbing that encased Miss Hunny to gain leverage. There was no gagging this time as the toy disappeared. Miss Hunny managed a muted grunt.

Then, as quickly as she had impaled Miss Hunny, Miss Robin Christopher pushed her away, causing the saliva-soaked toy to pop free. A quick tug of the overhead rope had Miss Hunny was spun around, and just as quickly, Miss Christopher thrust the thick toy deep inside her glistening sex. The result this time was another scream from Miss Hunny, and another roar from the assembled crowd.

One more quick spin, and the toy was buried in Miss Hunny's mouth a second time. And just as Miss Christopher popped it free, she gave a sharp tug on the rope overhead, spinning Miss Hunny around. Miss Hunny stopped with her backside facing Miss Robin Christopher. Miss Christopher lifted the slick and glistening toy in her hands and nestled it right between Miss Hunny's cheeks. Miss Hunny moaned.

"You know what's next, right?" Miss Christopher said. "The third sketch on your list of demands."

"Yes, Miss Christopher." Miss Hunny's voice was ragged.

Miss Robin Christopher pulled her hips back just enough to slide the slippery sex toy so that its tip was positioned right against Miss Hunny's puckered backdoor.

"You ready?"

"Yes, Miss."

Miss Robin Christopher reached out with one hand to grab some of the red rope webbing in her hands, using it for leverage again. With her other hand steadying the toy between her legs, Miss Christopher began the process of burying the thick, black shaft deep inside Miss Hunny's rear entrance.

Miss Hunny let out a long, continuous moan, punctuated with the occasional squeaks and grunts, as Miss Robin Christopher slowly and completely filled her. Miss Christopher ended by trailing her fingers gently over the small of Miss Hunny's back. The crowd sent up cheers the entire time.

Miss Hunny was shaking and panting, but at the same time smiling more than ever. The crowd picked up its chanting again. "Fuck her, fuck her."

Miss Christopher pulled back until the tip of the shaft almost popped free, and then mercilessly drove it back home. Miss Hunny grunted and quivered in her harness.

Miss Christopher repeated the motion, shortening the time between pulling out and plunging in. She was on her seventh thrust when Hunny climaxed again.

Miss Hunny's body went rigid inside her red rope cage, her legs thrashed about, causing her to bounce in the harness. The crowd's chants had changed to, "Spin, spin," so Miss Christopher did just that.

Miss Hunny let out a squeal as she spun around in a complete circle, the wet, sticky sex toy slapping against her cheek as she passed it. Miss Christopher plunged the shaft deep into Miss Hunny's anus once again, before pulling out and giving the woman another spin. This time, Miss Hunny had her lips parted and tongue extended so that she was able to catch the toy briefly as it sailed past her face.

"All three sketches?" Miss Christopher asked.

"Mmm, Mm-hmm," Miss Hunny panted. "Yes!"

Miss Robin Christopher turned her gaze to Miss Kanga near the side of the stage. Miss Kanga nodded and stepped forward. She placed her strong hands on the ropes and gave Miss Hunny a spin, causing another squeal to rise from the bound woman. While Miss Kanga was spinning, Miss Christopher would reach out occasionally to halt the motion, and plunge the thick sex toy into one of Miss Hunny's waiting orifices.

Spin, grunt. The toy was buried in Miss Hunny's ass.

Spin, muffle. The toy filled Miss Hunny's mouth.

Spin, shriek. The toy disappeared into Miss Hunny's vagina.

As the spinning, and the fucking continued, the audience began calling out the places they wanted to see the sex toy sunk into next.

"Pussy!" Spin. Shriek.

"Mouth!" Spin. Muffle.

"Ass!" Spin. Grunt.

It got to the point that Miss Hunny was nothing more than a quivering, mewling mass of flesh, sailing through yet another orgasm on each third or fourth thrust that Miss Robin Christopher delivered.

Until, like all good things, the participants in this evening's entertainment began to tire, and the show finally came to an end. The curtain was closed and Miss Hunny was gently lowered down, he applause still echoing.

And just like in the fourth quadrant of the napkin sketch, Miss Robin Christopher dropped down to the thick mats, to curl around the quivering Hunny, holding her close for several minutes. She then began the long process of untying.

"Was it how you imagined?" Miss Christopher asked, as she loosened another knot.

"Mmm," replied Miss Hunny, her unfocused eyes settling on Miss Christopher's face. "And more."

Miss Kanga slipped out of the shadows. She was accompanied by Little Roux. "I hate to interrupt," Kanga said, "but they need the stage for the next act." She held out an ebony tag in her hand, it was similar to the one Miss Hunny wore around her neck. "The management was quite impressed by your performance this evening. This is for you Miss Christopher, it will let you into a private suite upstairs, where you two can recover. Take as long as you need."

Miss Christopher took the tag and slipped it into the top of her corset. She then turned to help Miss Hunny make her way into the wings. As Hunny's breathing became labored and she swooned, Robin Christopher helped her find a chair to sit for a while. As they waited, the next act stepped onto the stage. Even with the masks, there was no mistaking who it was.

Miss Kanga held a length of rope and began tying a naked man--a great big, hairy bear of a man--who could be none other than the one and only Winston Theodore Poulous. The other participant in the show was also given away by his size, for it was Little Roux.

While Winne T. Poo was trapped on stage at the Rabbit Hole, Little Roux opened a large burlap sack and began pulling forth cotton balls that he would toss at the naked bear of a man tied to the chair. Robin and Hunny watched from the wings, enthralled.

"Interesting kink." said Robin.

"Meh," said Hunny, "Who am I to judge."

More cotton balls were tossed in the direction of Winston Poulous, and soon the floor around the chair where he was tied, was absolutely littered with them. Yet, Little Roux's burlap sack seemed to hold an endless supply, for he continued producing them, one by one, and now began pressing them into Poulous' mouth, and ears, and nose, besides just throwing them. Winston appeared to be enjoying the experience immensely.

"Silly old bear," Miss Robin Christopher sighed. "I always knew he was stuffed with fluff."

She then stood up and offered her arm to Miss Hunny.

The couple, Miss Christopher in her corset, and Miss Hunny in her birthday suit, headed off to the club's private suites. There they spent the rest of the night imitating Miss Hunny's fourth and final sketch, with Miss Christopher holding Hunny in her arms, spooning her, well into the middle of the next morning.

* * *

Epilogue

It was a blustery day in the Hundred Acre Wood subdivision, and the little construction trailer rocked on its temporary foundation. This did not deter Miss Robin Christopher in the slightest, as she marched briskly up the three short stairs to reach the entrance.

"Winston, Miss Christopher is here to see you." Miss Hunny smiled in Robin Christopher's direction, and slowly ran her index finger over the shining platinum collar, with its ebony tag, still encircling her graceful neck.

"What is it you want now, Miss Christopher," Winston T. Poulous grumbled. "I am a very busy man, you know."

"This won't take but a second. It's about the endangered burros, Mister Poulous. I'm thinking you should open a preserve for them to live in the Hundred Acre Wood." Miss Robin Christopher reached inside her suit coat pocket to pull out a folded piece of sketch paper. "I have some drawings. Would you like to see?"

Robin Christopher did not wait for a reply, but instead unfolded the paper and spread it out over Winston's desk. With Hunny's help, she had created an architectural drawing of the proposed burro sanctuary, complete with a large sign reading, "Winston T. Poulous, Honorary Jackass," and then in little tiny letters at the bottom, "Preserve."

"I see, Miss Christopher," Winston gruffed. "But what I don't see is a judge's signature, so what makes you think I'll agree to your demands this time?"

"Oh, I have some other exhibits that might help change your mind." Miss Christopher reached into her pocket to pull forth her cell phone. With a few taps and swipes she brought up a series of pictures of Little Roux holding cotton balls on the Rabbit Hole stage. "Shall I continue?"

Winston T. Poulous' face had lost all of its color and he was, for the time, quite unable to speak.

"I'll come around later in the week to work out the details." Miss Christopher strode confidently from Winston's office. She waved over her shoulder. "Tah tah, and all."

As Miss Christopher made her way past Miss Hunny's desk, Hunny held up her hand, with her fingers curled in and thumb and pinky finger extended. She mouthed the words, "Call me."

Miss Robin Christopher blew a kiss as she headed for the exit. Miss Hunny went back to running the tip of her finger over the platinum collar encircling her neck.

* * *

The End

Afterword

If the story's tag line of, "Whatever Hunny wants, Hunny gets" has started up a tune in your head, I suggest checking out Whatever Lola Wants on your favorite streaming music service. Follow it up with Nature Boy, for the perfect closing credits. The originals are good, but if you want to step out a bit, try the covers by The Holly Cole Trio and Avishai Cohen, respectively.