Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 07

Story Info
Things begin to go stale as Dylan re-visits old friends.
2.2k words
4.39
2.6k
3
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
248 Followers

"Well, hey there, stranger," Steve called as Dylan made his way down the creaking steps and into the basement.

Dylan grinned and waved hello. Adam and Bill were already there, but there was no sign of Joe.

"He had to cancel," Steve explained as he poured out drinks from a tap at the bar. "One of his kids needed help with an air conditioner or something."

Dylan nodded, trying not to look too disappointed.

"And so what have you been up to?" Bill asked, with his arm stretched over the couch. "You haven't been replying much anymore."

Dylan flopped down beside him and took one of the beers as Steve handed them out. "Sorry," Dylan said. "I've been spending a lot of time with Molly lately."

They talked about her for longer than he liked, and what she had been up to. Everything was fine, Dylan assured them. It felt uncomfortable, hearing her name here.

"You seemed a bit... uh, in need, in your last message," Steve said.

"Ah, yeah," Dylan replied, trying his best to look bashful about it. "I got over it."

He wasn't quite sure why, but he felt himself bristling at their questions and their presence. After the house party at PrideFest, then that young jock, Taylor, taking him in the ass on his guest bed (when Molly could have returned unexpectedly at any moment), and then a half dozen anonymous blowjobs in the week since then, their little old man club now felt hopelessly quaint. He had shown up because his balls were full and Joe was guaranteed to leave his asshole stretched out for a week. Without Joe around, it felt like he was dining with his grandparents.

Dylan sipped his beer and eyed the game instead.

"Sandy's gone," Steve announced, his eyes on the ceiling. He headed back to the bar and poured the ritual shots out as the boys downed the last of their beers. Dylan took the shot and drained it, then asked for another and gulped it just as quickly.

"Still nervous?" Adam asked quietly, putting a hand on Dylan's shoulder.

Dylan smirked. If only Adam knew...

He took a third shot, then grabbed Steve by the arm and tried to pull him toward the bedroom. He wasn't about to get stuck with Bill's tiny cock, and Steve was new. But the old man didn't budge.

"Oh, he's eager," Adam purred.

"Molly might be home early."

Steve grinned, gently lifting Dylan's arm away. "What Adam meant to say is, we usually like to all go together."

Bill gestured to the bedroom. It wasn't the one he had been brought to before. Dylan stepped toward it cautiously, and stopped in the doorway. It looked like the other room, only with a king-sized bed instead of a queen. How anti-climatic, he thought. He felt his annoyance bubbling up quickly again.

One by one, the other men entered and began to strip down. All of them were flaccid, Dylan noted. He realized he was, too, and felt his disappointment deepening.

I could be fucking Taylor in my shower right now, he realized.

The four of them climbed into bed. With the door shut and the lights off, there was nothing but cold skin and limbs. Dylan grabbed the first cock he encounter and groped around, feeling out the rest of the body. There was a gut, and he could grab a good handful of fat, so at least it wasn't Bill. He wrapped his mouth around the man's limp member and sucked it to full size.

Someone began to play with his ass, fingering the rim slow. After a moment, they used their mouth, and Dylan began to feel his frustration quickly cooling. The man mounted him, and Dylan felt a potbelly brushing against the curve of his ass. Adam, he thought.

The cock in Dylan's mouth slid out and disappeared. Dylan hardly noticed as Adam began to beat out a quicker pace. Soon, he was biting into the comforter of the bed, riding closer and closer to his own orgasm. He was nearly at the edge of it when the man grunted softly, and Dylan felt the cock inside of him twitching weakly.

Adam pulled out silently and Dylan groped around in the dark, searching for a replacement. He found Steve and Bill engaged. They didn't seem to notice as he tried to tug them apart. The bed shifted hard as Adam, presumably, rolled off the bed and headed out the door. Dylan heard him in the bathroom a moment later.

He sat in the dark, listening to Bill's high-pitched moaning, feeling a thousand dark emotions pouring in from all sides. He felt himself go soft, and stared in disbelief toward the couple beside him in the dark.

With a small hop, Dylan was off the bed without a sound. He grabbed what felt like the right clothes from the floor. "Gotta run," he whispered as he stepped out of the room, not stopping to see if they had heard him. He changed quickly at the bottom of the stairs. When no one came out to stop him, he headed upstairs, got into his car, and drove away.

That was another two hours wasted, he thought. And all he had to show for it was a wet, but thoroughly unstretched ass. He pulled his car into the first empty lot he found and unzipped his jeans. With the camera on, he tugged until crystal clear fluid spilled down his fingertips.

"Bi married man. Looking to give head. Will travel. Discrete."

Ten minutes passed before anyone reacted to it.

"Great cock!!" someone responded.

"Thanks. Where you at?" Dylan typed.

No response came back. A few others liked it, but no one bit. He took another photo and posted again on a few more sites, ones he had never even opened before.

"hot" someone replied.

"Need a warm mouth to drain you?" Dylan replied.

Nothing for five minutes. And then... "does your wife want to watch?"

It was only the third comment in nearly thirty minutes, and it wasn't hot at all.

"Nope. Just me," he replied.

"has she ever seen you suck a mans cock before?"

Dylan sighed and made a circuit around to all the other sites. There was one more like for his video, but no one else cared.

"No, and she can't know," Dylan finally replied to the creep.

"shame. she'd love it," the man responded. "does she make you where her dress"

Dylan puzzled over the message for a moment, then moved to block him. The response came in before he could press the button. "sure. ill let you come sukc me."

Dylan grit his teeth, and checked his email for any other responses. Nothing, except for a message from The Bears, his nickname for the old men in the basement. He deleted it without reading.

"What's your address?" he asked the stranger.

Fifteen minutes later, Dylan parked at a hotel outside the airport and made his way to the third floor. The place was beaten down, but cleaner than it looked on the outside. With each step up the stairs, he could feel his swollen cock stroking against the side of his leg. He could feel the wet mess he was leaving against the fur of his thigh. His asshole was still well-lubricated, just in case. He walked a little faster.

Dylan knocked on a door at the end of the hall, and a man with blonde hair and a dark beard answered. He was short than Dylan, but wider. He looked a few years younger, too. Dylan stepped inside without a word, and waited for the man to close the door.

"Bed?" Dylan asked.

The man grabbed a chair from beneath a small desk, flipped it around, and sat himself down on it. "Nah. Right here."

Dylan needed no further prompting. He dropped quickly to his knees and pawed at the man's fly. The man's belly hung over his belt and the button of his pants, but he offered no help to undo them. After a few minutes work, the man's boxers were down to his knees, and Dylan spread the man's legs apart eagerly.

"Your wife should be watching this," the man whispered as Dylan slipped his lips over the swollen cock head.

Dylan ignored him, and sank down the length of the shaft, burying his face into the thick curls of hair, inhaling in deep. He wasn't going to let this stranger spoil his pleasure, he decided. Dylan slid his way further down, feeling the first push of pressure against his throat, and he wriggled his jaw, forcing it in deeper.

"Your wife's going to watch you suck my cock next time," the man went on, as he stroked Dylan's hair. "We're going to put you in her dress and stockings... After she watches you suck my cock, you're going to watch me fuck her on the bed, like the little cuck that you are," he moaned.

Dylan pulled his head back for a breath of air. "Stop talking about her," he said. He shut his eyes, and buried his face into the man's lap again.

He could taste the man's seed leaking out. His unwashed musk was thick, nearly gagging. It would have been a perfect moment, if he would shut the fuck up.

"Oooh, I like a bit of fight in my cucks," the man growled. "It makes breaking them so much better."

Dylan bobbed his head faster. The man was getting harder. It wouldn't be much longer. He grasped the man's cock and balls in his hands and worked the rim of the head in a blur.

"She's going to watch me fuck you in the ass. Then you're going to watch me fuck her in the ass."

Dylan stood up in an instant. He wiped his mouth and in two strides he was on the way out the door. "What the f-" he heard as the door slammed shut.

"Fucking creep," Dylan muttered. He reached past his belt and re-adjusted his cock. He spat the taste of the man out onto the floor and wiped his hand clean as he headed down the stairs. Once more, he fled to the car and sped off before anyone could follow.

He circled his websites again, after blocking the creep. A few more likes had come in, a few more comments, but no one wanted him. There were only two hours left before Molly came home. It was another day wasted.

He sat in car, starring at the side of an empty office building, trying to push down the annoyance and frustration. It wasn't working. He checked his phone again. One new email, and it was from Joe, his missing Bear.

"Hey, everything okay? The guys are worried about you."

Dylan sighed. They were gossiping about him already. Suddenly, he felt guilty on top of feeling miserable. "Yeah. Just wasn't doing exciting for me anymore. Tell the guys sorry."

A minute passed. "But are you okay?" Joe responded.

He sighed louder. "Not really. Not much is feeling exciting today."

Dylan watched the phone for a long while. He started to wonder if the man would respond again.

"I don't usually give advice, and I know you're not asking for it," Joe wrote, "But if you're just chasing excitement, that's a dangerous road to go down. Because it's not very fulfilling, and it can't last for long."

Dylan smirked bitterly. Joe didn't even know a tenth of the things he'd done, and he was already worried.

"Let me ask you this," Joe went on, "If Molly weren't in the picture, would you still have come and found us?"

"Of course," Dylan wrote back quickly.

"But you were never interested in seeking out men when you were single?"

Dylan felt his annoyance growing. What did that have to do with anything? You were allowed to find new things that turned you on.

"Because," Joe continued, "for some people, the thrill isn't just about being with a man. It's about being a little risky and a little taboo. I care about the other guys a lot. I'd be with them if I wasn't with the wife. They're good friends, and good people. I'm happy to have fun with them.

"We just all got a little worried about you, and it worried me more, to be frank, that you no longer think of gay orgies as exciting. I might be a prude, and I know we're not posing for any magazines, but that's still pretty kinky in my book.

"We're old men. We fret over the kids. Forgive us. And just make sure you don't lose anything good, chasing sex. It's just a bit of fun, you know? -Joe"

Dylan closed out quickly, and drove home with the radio off.

He showered, changed, and did the laundry. Molly wouldn't be long now. He pulled out his phone again, pulled his secret email account open again, and found the Deactivate button. His finger hovered over it for a moment.

Then he pulled it back. He typed out a a quick reply to Joe instead.

"I didn't mean to worry you, or to cause the guys any trouble."

"I haven't been completely honest, though. When I came back today, I came back to see you. That's why I left, when you weren't there. I've been thinking about you for a whole month. I just want to see you. Is that okay?"

Dylan grinned. This was way more fun.

niniku18
niniku18
248 Followers