Down The Rabbit Hole She Goes

Story Info
A crush turns into a fever dream first time encounter.
2.4k words
4.23
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamaraSyn
SamaraSyn
32 Followers

All of those occasions where you had that prickly sensation behind your ears, an instinctual alert system that told you that you had become prey to someone predatory, you ignored your instincts. You carried on as if the threat wasn't a threat at all, but you weren't wrong. I was never going to actually harm you. I planned on savoring our first interaction and committing it to memory so that I may enjoy it for much longer than I would be allowed in actuality.

You didn't know I was standing just outside your view to the side of your sliding glass door on the patio when you peered outside and pulled the curtain closed. I had hung around this area long enough to know that you had no external security and the added deadbolt you had installed on the door could be mitigated with a piece of chewing gum that pushed it out just enough so that I could muscle it open. Not yet, though.

I am very patient. I always have been, no matter how exciting this was to me, I was content standing on the edge of passing through that glass into the pleasure garden as long as I knew my reward awaited.

A pretty thing, you are. I dont have much preference for genitalia other than potential functionality. Your cunt (as I have studied you long enough to know that if you were to read this, you abhor pussy), freshly trimmed and shaved into a perfect circular patch on the peak of your mound that became more sparse as it approached the thin, pink flesh of your labia, as beautiful as a blooming vanilla orchid, was only a small part of my lust for you. I have observed all of you, but only from afar. I knew that you would ultimately come to enjoy the surprise. It was worth the additional anticipation fueled by my own erotic memories.

I timed an hour after your television flashed to black. You typically took less time to fall asleep, but I needed to be sure that you were. The outfit I had chosen to approach you in was chosen for practicality and absurdity. A plush, button up onesie made to look like a cow, a mask made of rubber and leather that combined aspects of a gas mask and an archaic plague doctor mask with LED lights around the elongated beak and tinted, circular eye panels that glowed red underneath the hood- face and top half of the cow suit. The rest was to be a secret surprise for you to eventually uncover, in addition to what I had in the pockets of the onesie.

With the deadbolt already out of place, I could easily pull the slide door off its track using a crowbar with minimal noise. Once jostled open, I quietly and slowly padded inside, shutting the door behind me. The sliding glass door opened into the small living room of your apartment. You had only a chair, loveseat, and television. Not much else to navigate. As I rounded the corner into the hallway that lead to your room, I flipped the switch on the tiny battery pack tucked into the face of the mask to turn on the sinister glow, my hand finding the first items I would need buried under other things in my pocket.

You had a peaceful expression on your face while you slept, your cute lips curled upward into a serene smile, your arms under your head as you laid on your side with your face to the open doorway, facing toward me without seeing as I approach you, the plush cow feet making very little sound walking on the carpet to where you slept soundly in your bed, my arms poised with the long blade flipped outward in my dominant hand and a roll of duct tape on my wrist. I needed my other hand completely free to cover your mouth.

As it abruptly slid over your mouth, my other hand forced the blade against your throat as soon as your eyelids fluttered open, your fetching blue eyes wild and fearful, but I was using my weight against your tiny, slender, body, using the twenty - thirty pound disparity to my advantage as I commanded you to roll on your back, the blade nearly nicking where your adam's apple would be.

You fought and struggled which was expected and very welcomed. I didnt want you to relent immediately, that was hardly any fun. You didn't disappoint me with how much ferocity you had even being caught off guard. Eventually, I got the upper hand and was able to grab your shoulders and force you to roll on your stomach, hastily binding your bony wrists with duct tape, at least in three layers before forcing you on your back to face me again. Those gorgeous eyes showed me the desire that you were to afraid to ever admit.

I jumped onto the bed over you, straddling you, using the threat of the blade to keep you steady while I found my balance. I had noticed your nudity before when I bound you, but the thought of your soft, alabaster skin against even my clothing made my own cunt pulse with desire. As if possessed, my hand rose up with the knife blade tipped downward, just barely grazing your flesh as I traced the shape of your cheek down your chin, lifting onto your chest where I allowed it to continue its trail between your full breasts, over the cavern of your tiny belly button, avoiding your cunt to continue onto your muscular thigh. There. I pressed down with a bit more force as I let the knife glide along just down to your knee before lifting my hand to watch the delayed wake of bubbling blood.

Tiny droplets formed along a cut the width of a fingernail, amounting to nothing more than crimson beads welling up slowly, but amounting to nothing more than a painless scratch. You whimpered, but your body responded minimally. I couldn't help myself. I lifted the beak of the mask up over my lips, letting it hang off my nose so that I could lap at the wound in one, slow, sensational lick that smeared the blood in its path. The taste was as bitter and sensual as I had hoped, though it faded from my palette quickly due to the amount of saliva I had generated just looking at you like this.

"Who are you?"

You were looking down at me with an expression tinged with fear and confusion, all superficial emotions that were pushed forward just to hide your arousal. Yes, you knew me. You would recognize me if I spoke or showed my face. I would not answer you, but I did cut a strip of duct tape to plaster over your open mouth. All the while, my knee had slid over and in-between your thighs, forcing your legs to part or be pinched underneath me. That knee had risen to your cunt and was now pressing into your clit. I could feel your juices already seeping through the fabric of the onesie and could not suppress my smile, letting the mask fall over my face before you could see how much I was enjoying myself.

With no more words to be shared, I focused on creating the sensations I had come to create and began to grind my knee a bit more aggressively into your cunt, purposely splaying you open so that I could keep your labia parted and maintain that friction against your clit that made your cunt turn dark red, swollen with desire along with your rigid clit. The same blush was upon your dimpled cheeks peppered with freckles, but a lighter shade.

When I slowed to a stop you began to moan and writhe, tears welling up in your eyes as you made noises behind the tape. Don't worry, my dear, I am not so cruel. With the knife open on the bed next to you, I reached for your messy hair, now knotted even more from your sweat and the humidity created by our combined body heat. Using your hair for leverage, I yanked hard enough so that you were compelled to follow with my movement, rising from the bed, I used my strength to pull you into arms and to carry you to where there was more space on the floor.

You had every opportunity to kick me off, to throw me off balance when I was straddling you, or to attempt to take the knife from where I had left it under the mass of tangled sheets until we stood, but after the initial struggle, you seemed to be socurious about what I would do next that you didn't want to interfere. That, and I knew that you were hoping for that long anticipated, forced release. That was the prize I had come here for initially, but I wanted to enjoy it as long as I could, knowing that the second time would never amount to the first for either of us.

On the floor, my hands took the opportunity to roam your body, cupping your breasts and squeezing until the flesh spilled over my fingers, my thumbs teasing your nipples until the areolas became puffy and taut around them. I savored the sensation of your natural curves taking form as my hands traveled over them, taking the time to appreciate them, fingers dancing over the plump bottom halves of each ass cheek before sliding forward to pay more exclusive attention to your cunt.

With one arm tucked between your thighs, my index and middle finger toying with your clit, peeling back the hood to expose the nub of bundled nerves underneath, I began to unbutton the onesie, exposing the lingerie and my own curves to you.

I knew that you liked black, leather, latex, and lace. That attention to detail was shown in the choice of bra and panties, both black with floral lace detailing, the T-Cut thong pulling my ass cheeks into the perfect upside down heart shape when combined with the latex corset I had chosen to complete the look. I could see your eyes drinking in my breasts that were twice the size of yours, my voluptuous hips and full, muscular legs, set on a bigger frame than your own despite your gains in height compared to me. Am I the dominant, aggressive woman you have been seeking for years? I wanted to ask, but only smiled, keeping my mask in place while I set the onesie aside, my fingers still gliding up and down your wet slit, dipping just inside your cunt past the first knuckle in rapid succession. As I felt your legs twitch and your toes point, I licked my lips and focused more on your clit until your hips bucked and you let out a primitive, guttural moan, terribly muffled by the tape, a gush of clear liquid pouring down your inner thighs and onto the carpet, coating my fingers in your cum.

Raising those same fingers to my mouth, I licked and then sucked your juices off them, closing my eyes, savoring your sweet taste - like pineapples and cherries - for one last time. Disguising my voice and hoping to distract you from identification by reaching for the knife and duct tape,

"Stand up. Get in,"

I said, holding the onesie up and urging you to step in it. I had to chuckle at that confused look on your face again. You were panting, your legs were still shaking from the intensity of your orgasm, and you struggled to get your legs and arms tucked into the cow costume, but I was not quite done with you yet. Leaving the onesie unbutton, I reached into the pockets, checking for the two items left - a cellphone and a flat vibrator with two nubs positoned to stimulate the clitoris and vulva.

On my knees in front of you, I pressed the vibrator just inside the inner folds of your tight cunt so that they may hold it there, squeezing the outer labia to make sure that it stuck in position before cutting a strip of duct tape to place just one square of tape over the vibrator, reinforcing its adherence before slowing buttoning you inside the onesie, starting from the very last button to the top. With the knife in hand, I cut a small slit between your lips, allowing you to move your mouth and breathe easily.

With the remainder of the duct tape roll, I wrapped tape around your entire body, binding your arms to your sides and the cow costume to your body, stopping just past your hips so that you may walk, even if it were slow and cumbersome. Your face was still flushed, sweat beaded your brow, and your chest was heaving from the excitement and stimulation, I could almost see your rapid heartbeat through the layers of tape across your chest.

Satisfied, I opened the vibrator app on the phone to make sure that it was synced and picked you up, hooking my arms under your knees so that I could lift and slide you back into your bed, pulling the covers up over your taped and bound body, nearly forgetting to pull the ridiculous cow -faced hood complete with eye, nose, and ears over your eyes, covering half your face, tucking you in with the tips of my fingers sliding just underneath you to ensure that the blankets were tight.

I stood back and snapped a few photos. It wasn't really for the memory, as I don't foresee myself forgetting this delightful experience, but for sentimental value and the sake of some sort of souvenir, as my plan to simply take your panties was thwarted by your choosing to sleep naked that evening. So be it.

Without another look, I slipped out of your bedroom, shutting the door behind me, and out the slide door which i again closed and removed the gum that had been my way to throw off your only security measure. With the app on the burner phone and a smile on my face, I turned the vibrator on 'high', knowing how easily that would drive you crazy after making your clit so sensitive from after orgasm, which only made that smile wider

and more devious.

SamaraSyn
SamaraSyn
32 Followers