Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grunt, "aaargh," was louder than usual, and trying to get a grip of the cover my left hand flew sideways. Instead, my hand flew into a chest laying right next to me. In the middle of an orgasm, I was shocked to realize Alan was sleeping next to me, happily snoring away.

My body was in the middle of convulsions, shaking as I opened my eyes and scarily looked towards my sleeping husband in bed next to me. My other hand still held a head in the middle of my palm, pulling it strongly into my quim.

It was as if I was having an astral projection or an out-of-body experience. I had a multitude of feelings, all at the same time.

The tongue inside my pussy licked my juices clean in earnest even as my wide-opened eyes looked straight into Alan's sleeping face. All I caught was a shadow but that was sufficient to know who lay next to me.

The experience was too much for me and I zoned out. Moments later, I opened my eyes and flung my sheets in shock to find no one between my legs and Alan still sleeping next to me.

I woke up, got out of bed, and tentatively walked around the house with an ashtray in my hand from the bedstand.

For some reason, I headed straight to Mickie's room. He lay in his bed, his eyes closed. Light streaming from his bathroom sufficiently gave away the fact that he was indeed under the covers.

I made a futile round to the rest of the rooms and returned to my bed thinking it must have been me seeing things. I thought it was my turned-on dream state that was making me hallucinate. It must have indeed been Alan between my legs, sucking and licking me.

By the time I returned to bed, all charged up, Alan was tossing in bed, which only confirmed my assumption that it was indeed Alan.

I swore I would get up and talk to him about it in the morning.

As luck would have it, by the time I got up the next morning and met with Mickie around the breakfast table, Alan had left for some chores around the farm.

Seeing me hassled Mickie asked, "good morning Mom. Everything alright?"

"yes. Good morning. Just looking for Alan." I asked.

Just as I approached Mickie to give him his morning hug and kiss, Mickie replied, "Dad seems to have left early to meet with Eric."

I knew that he was due to meet with the auditors later that afternoon in town and he was going to put together the documents and had called Eric early to help.

Still, the episode bothered me sufficiently to keep me alert the next few nights before the same thing happened five nights later.

As I was getting licked, flicked, and sucked I pulled the cover low from my neck and also from Alan's, to realize that it was indeed someone else in my pussy even while Alan slept next to me. Before I could respond to the situation, the tongue in my pussy was joined by lips and he sucked on my clitoris one final time. My climax hit me hard and I started cumming like no tomorrow.

I looked towards Alan non-stop, who lay still, or at least his shadow did. To reconfirm I brought my left hand towards Alan and held on to his arm.

I was bewildered by what was happening. I grunted from deep within my chest, trying to keep my voice under control, now that I knew Alan was asleep. For some reason, my impulse made me stay quiet and enjoy the pleasure, and not rock the boat.

I grunted, "aaannggh, Annngh," in as muted a tone as possible.

Spontaneously, I removed the hand from Alan's arm and brought it together with the other. With both my hands behind the head in my pussy, I kept him in place, encouraging him to keep on doing what he was doing. The touch on his hair seemed familiar. I was scared to acknowledge it.

Trying to hold my voice down, while having a major orgasm is a different feeling altogether. It sure was overwhelming also.

He kept licking and flicking, drawing more and more juices from inside me, and stopped only after he was satisfied that I had settled down back into my sleep state. It was clear as daylight to him that I had woken up, had a sound climax, and dozed back.

He was just a tad late. I shut my eyelids low enough to give an impression I had zoned out, but I could peek through my slits. Just then the covers rustled, I tensed and tried to focus but the dark wouldn't give away the identity, even though the shadow gave away the fact that it was a man's body, tiptoeing slowly towards the door.

Lights from far within the house gave away the silhouette's identity as that of my son, Mickie, even though I couldn't see his face. He did turn at the door to look back before slipping out. My doubt got confirmed. I had held that so many times, every day for over twenty years. The recognition hit me deep within.

WHY?

My heart was thumping like a locomotive, I was scared and I was wracked with guilt. I could not imagine how and what led this on.

I don't remember when I slept, but I did. I had turned towards Alan, and put my arm around his chest, and slept close to him.

At the breakfast table, Mickie acted as if he was having the most normal day of his life, as did Alan. I was silent, still trying to figure out how to respond to this situation.

"good morning Mom," Mickie greeted me, like every day.

I replied with a low, "morning," avoiding our hug and kiss routine.

Mickie, coffee cup in his hand, got up and hugged me lightly, and kissed my head before stepping out. On the way out he kept the mug on the table.

I could not work the entire afternoon and went for a stroll towards the High street.

Knowing from the experience of disturbance in my nights and getting up horny, I knew Mickie would visit me back in four or five days. Four days was probably sufficient time for me to get my head around what to do next. The fact that I had not let him know that I knew that it was him was, to an extent, a saving grace for me, for now.

I tossed and turned halfway through the night, trying to make up my mind - just as I had spent most of my day. I do not recall when I dozed off in a haze of cloud in my head and was probably tired of thinking. Late in the night, I got up all wet and horny. I hastily pulled the covers off to realize there was no one between my legs. Alan was sleeping soundly next to me. I was sweating all over and my body was hot, my pussy was hot as a furnace and it was wet leaking juice.

"Oh my god, I was having a wet dream!" I thought.

I had trouble sleeping after that and got up pretty late in the morning.

The next night was almost a repeat, I tried to sleep but couldn't and when I did, I woke up in the middle of the night all wet and horny.

I sweated in disbelief that instead of repulsion, I was in fact looking forward to Mickie's next visit with anticipation. As much as I thought about the situation and the way forward, I started to reason why Mickie was doing what he did. I tried to find excuses and gave myself subterfuge to keep on pretending like I was asleep and enjoy Mickie's machinations, at least for a few more nights before I bust him for his shenanigans.

Much as I tried to create hypotheticals in my mind, the excitement in me started to grow, my pussy remained wet all through the next day. From remaining edgy, I found myself smiling most of the day, and Alan asked, "What's up?"

I couldn't tell him that in my mind I had created a plot of letting Mickie suck my pussy for some more time and in fact, I was looking forward to his next visit while you sleep right next to me.

"I don't know. Just feeling happy," I replied.

Mickie was on the far end of the room, listening in to the exchange between Alan and me.

Later that night, I was tossing around in bed as usual, and Alan slept at his normal hour. My mind was in overdrive, plotting, when I heard the faintest of clicks on the door.

My heart started pounding and I froze into position.

Mickie, as was his practiced routine kneeled at my feet and started his ritual of kissing my feet, and my calves licking his way up. It was a first for me when I was consciously with Mickie right from the beginning of his mischief.

He patiently kissed each of my toes and slowly worked his way up my left leg, reaching my shin. He moved sideways to lick my calf. It tickled, and I twitched. Remaining under covers, he picked up the pace to reach my thigh. His wet kisses reached my thigh, faster than I imagined he would. Or it is possible he was doing what he had practiced all along and it was me for whom time seemed to be flying right past. He then patiently switched to my other thigh and gave it a good licking as well.

By the time Mickie reached my pussy, I was leaking like an open tap. He inhaled the waft of perfumed juices overflowing out of me and started from the lower end of my pussy. As soon as he started licking to clear the already oozing juice, I started convulsing rapidly. Mickie brought his hand on my hips to hold me steady and kept his lips pasted in my pussy.

I bit on my lips to keep from making any noise.

Mickie patiently cleaned me up after I had settled and kept licking. Belatedly he dove in inside the pussy and gave the inside a good cleaning as well. As a practiced move, he switched to my clitoris and started slowly playing with it with his tongue.

I started to whimper in excitement.

He increased the tempo of his duel with my clitoris. I started cumming all over again and this time gave a muffled, yet throaty groan, "uunngh, uuuunngh."

Once he had me settle down, holding my hips in position, it was time for Mickie to lap up all the juice and get a move on. My heart was playing banjo, I wanted more and I held his head in my pussy and kept pulling him in, asking him to stay there.

Suddenly, things took a surprising turn. Mickie pulled his lips out of my pussy and moved up to kiss my pussy mound. His climb up was new, or at least new to my knowledge.

Mickie kissed my pussy mound and laid a thick layer of saliva there before pulling himself up on my tummy. He could not have gone up any further, as my nightie was in his way. My plan of sleeping with only just my panties off seemed stupid now. It never occurred to me that I should take my nightie off as well to sleep naked.

Mickie nevertheless did not hesitate. He kissed me right on the nightie, not bothering to pull it up. He kissed my navel, right from above the nightie, moving up to my chest and stopping on my right breast.

With his lips kissing my plump mammary over my satin nightie fabric, the thought bizarrely that crossed my mind was, "thank god, he did not choose the left because he would have heard the booming heartbeat right through my skin and my nightie." Then I thought, "surely he can still hear my heartbeat like drumbeats."

Notwithstanding the impediment of the nightie, Mickie's lips engulfed my full nipple in his mouth. His mouth opened wide to take a maximum of my tit in his mouth. Mickie made sure his weight was completely supported on his hands, elbows, knees, and toes putting no pressure on my body at all. He darted his tongue to ensure the sensation was felt right onto my erect nipple poking into the silky fabric.

Soon, Mickie's continuous sucking made the small area of my nightie wet, pasting it on my nipple. My hands returned behind his head and this was all the encouragement he needed to press on. He removed one hand from the bed and brought it up on my strap, slowly started to pull it off dragging the nightie off from my breast. His lips left only momentarily and as soon as the fabric was removed from the breast Mickie repasted his lips on my nipple.

The shudder through my spine was unprecedented. I was so buzzed that I had no idea what was going on, except for a fact that both my hands were behind his head and I was pulling him strong enough to not let his head move about. Mickie happily lapped the one nipple his lips were stuck upon and his tongue licked and flicked my nipple aplenty.

My hips involuntarily humped up and one of my hands moved from behind his neck down on his spine. I found out that his back was bare. The back of my hand felt the covers, causing confusion and mixed feelings. I opened my palm to rub his back and my hand roamed around his shoulder and his spine, pulling him inwards onto my breast.

The fact that Mickie lay on top of me naked did not register with me instantly, but as soon as the head of his dick touched the inside of my thighs I tensed up and twitched.

Within a moment his dick found the entrance of my pussy, and nestled lengthwise between my pussylips. Mickie too held himself steady before making the next move. Then as if in slow motion, Mickie's hand went down between our bodies and he fumbled for only a second before getting an inch of the head of his cock inside my lubricated pussy. I clenched my pussy in a feeble attempt to deny him entry. This was the limit I was setting for him.

Mickie complied and retained his position while moving his lips up from my breast towards my neck. His lips kissed and licked the side of my neck. I removed my hand from behind his back and slowly reached out to touch the arm of the person who was sleeping next to me. My hand felt Alan's elbow, sleeping soundly. In his position, Mickie could not have seen that my hand had left exploring for my husband.

Reconfirmed what I already knew, it was Mickie on top of me; Mickie knew that I knew it was him on top of me: I knew that Mickie knew that I knew it was him in my bed. But we both had a thin veil of innocence that I was projecting, combined with pitch dark in the room. Just then I realized that my cutting him off would in fact give away the guise of ignorance I was practicing. I couldn't cut Alan off, not midway to la-la land with a leaking pussy.

My hand traveled lower on Mickie's spine and applied very mild pressure on him to enter. I loosened my pussy to welcome him in. The exhilaration of pulling my own son into my pussy was too much for me. I was so horny and aroused that I could barely hold still.

I started to spasm. My throat gave a slow moan, "mmmm," as he trudged in further.

My legs came behind Mickie and wrapped behind him, locking my ankles to hold him inside my pussy. Both my hands were behind his back roaming about boldly, feeling his skin in my palms. Mickie's lips remained plastered on my neck, the whole time, kissing and licking me to ecstasy.

Mickie's cock inside me reached the hilt within seconds and all I could think was "oh, my god, what am I doing?"

When he was all the way in, he stayed put briefly before withdrawing halfway and pushed back in. I whimpered a low, "muuuummm."

Encouraged, he repeated the in and out a few times, and with each thrust, he increased his tempo and I raised my moan, "MMMMM."

I started shaking, convulsing, and trembling as yet another orgasm hit me deep within.

To muffle my increasing moan, he removed his lips from my neck and brought them to my lips. Possibly in an attempt to soften my exults, but as soon as his lips touched mine, his tongue entered my quivering lips. I started sucking my son's tongue in my mouth.

He kept going on and on for hours, to the best of my knowledge.

I must have blanked out because when I came to there was no Mickie in bed with me. Almost in disbelief I shucked the covers off of me and tried to reconfirm the extraordinary fucking I had received. My pussy gave away the fact with its leaking juice. I cupped my pussy to hold back whatever was coming out of it. I looked to my left and saw Alan surprisingly still asleep, having turned on his side.

I laid back my head on the pillow and tried to think through what had happened, only to pandiculate with a smile on my face.

"good morning, Mom," Mickie caught me a bit by surprise.

The wrinkle on my forehead probably gave away very little, and I recovered to kiss him on the cheek, before saying, "good morning, Mickie," cheerfully enough.

If I were him, I would know something's amiss.

Alan and I were chatting and discussing our recent vacation when I saw Mickie slip out of the house towards the farm.

Time flew past and from the next night onwards, I started sleeping without anything on. It possibly surprised Alan somewhat, but he didn't pay too much heed to it. My lovemaking with Alan reduced to twice a month and increased with Mickie to twice a week.

Mickie would come in twice a week and make love to me for hours. The best thing I loved about our sessions was how long he took me and how many times each night. He would go on and on making love to me before cumming himself and then with a small break start all over again. By the time he finished with me, I had climaxed no less than five times and possibly orgasmed twice every night.

In an unbelievable stroke of luck, Alan was none the wiser in this adventure we were on. Mickie mastered the art of slow love-making to a level unknown to me. He would enter in my pussy with such ease and comfort that it seemed that whatever I had been doing until now was inept and clumsy.

Mickie knew how to make love to me and no matter what I was not going to let him stop.

By the end of the month, I was thoroughly fucked and satisfied, and by the end of the second month, we were taking risks. His visits had increased to thrice a week.

When I missed my period in the third month, I was not as shocked as I should have been. I knew it was only a matter of time. Instead of thinking about a child with my own son, I was worried about something completely different. The only trouble to my mind was that Alan had had his tubes tied and was only giving it to me once every other week.

When the doctor's visit confirmed that I was pregnant, not surprisingly Alan was taken aback. He was glad that we would be parents again but mostly because I was happy. He did express his displeasure though with the doctors who had done his tubes and it upset him briefly.

Mickie seemed overwhelmed with the thought that he had impregnated his mother and no matter the veil of ignorance, he was edgy the whole next couple of weeks.

It came upon me to salvage the situation somewhat. One day at the breakfast table, I told Alan, with Mickie around, "I think you should go meet the doctor who did your vasectomy procedure. Give him a piece of your mind."

A surprised Alan and Mickie looked towards me. I avoided Mickie and looked into Alan's eyes to add, "We are indeed glad Mickie is going to get a brother or a sister but I am sure the bumbling doctor has to answer for his bungled procedure. For all we know he would have messed up others like you."

It was my attempt to provide a veil of innocence to Mickie and a way out. Even while the issue flew past everyone else, in his own eyes, the mess had been created by him. Even if he was able to get away with making the fact public that it was indeed he who had impregnated me, he still had to live with the fact.

His visits to me at night stopped completely.

I, on the other hand, yearned for more. I did not know how to move ahead. Maybe I was horny because I was hormonal because of the baby inside me, maybe I was just craving for a good fucking that Mickie had been giving me over the last couple of months. Whatever the reason I craved for some serious lovemaking.

And then an opportunity came knocking. Two weeks later, Alan confirmed he had already visited the doctor who had performed his vasectomy procedure on him. Alan had feigned massive disapproval and unhappiness with the doctor. Alan for good measure had threatened that he intends to sue the doctor and the clinic.

Four weeks later, Alan and I had an amusing meeting with the lawyers of the clinic. They offered to settle the matter with us, out of court, subject to a couple of small conditions. First, Alan, I, and the baby would have to take a DNA test, to reconfirm that the baby indeed was Alan's. Second, a non-disclosure agreement would have to be signed by all of us, which would enable the clinic to keep the matter under wraps.