Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The settlement was three million dollars. Alan seemed pleased.

Unaware of what to do next, we decided to sleep over the matter and return to the lawyers in a couple of days.

I started to panic. I reckoned that the DNA testing would confirm that the baby was not Alan's.

Over the next few days, I gradually started to cajole Alan to forget about the litigation or any settlement.

"If we are happy, why bother," I told Alan.

Alan, if anything, was more amused than surprised, with my benevolence.

"Sam, I am surprised but if you are fine with it, I am ok." He responded. "Though a couple of million dollars isn't pocket change and could do wonders for the family and the baby."

"let's decide later. I am tired." I excused myself one more time.

The delay in our decision got the clinic panicking and they sent a young lawyer, Alice, to convince me that it was indeed a good offer.

The day Alice came to our home, Alan wasn't around but Mickie was. The offer was being upped to five million dollars but the terms remained the same. Seeing our lifestyle Alice assumed that we were well-off and that money was easy with us, and that possibly we were genuinely upset.

With Mickie around at home, it was only natural that he got to know what was going on.

I told Mickie, in front of Alice, "their offer is subject to conditions of DNA test to be done on the baby, me and Alan and then there is a clause of confidentiality."

After a brief silence and some general chit-chat, Alice kept her glass fo iced-tea on the table and offered to leave.

On her way out, "Samantha, we look forward to hearing from you soon." Alice prodded, trying to get a sense of how Mom felt.

"yeah, we will let you know, Alice." Mom assured half heartedly.

"And, Samantha, good luck with the baby." Alice said tentatively, unclear whether Mom was happy to have another child or not.

After the lawyer had gone with an assurance of a response in a couple of days, Mickie egged me to take the deal.

Mickie, "why aren't you taking the deal. What's wrong with five million dollars?"

Without saying it in as many words, I huffed "I do not wish to get the baby to go through a DNA test." I insisted that the condition of DNA testing is part of the deal.

Mickie in his own soft manner informed me, "Mom, DNA testing would only confirm that Dad's DNA was very much existing in the baby."

In a convoluted, yet clear explanation he said, "My own DNA and Dad's would match almost completely. My DNA is a match for both you and for Dad. When a family is of the same bloodline, the possibility of DNA matching is guaranteed."

Like a lightbulb, it dawned upon me what he was trying to explain, without saying that his baby and Dad's baby would have a similar DNA even if not exactly the same.

I told Alan, later that evening, "I think we should go ahead with taking the clinic's deal. Five million dollars is no small amount."

Alan seemed glad and organized the meetings.

A deal was struck, and documents signed.

As time went by, Mickie seemed upbeat yet he stayed away from our bedroom, especially in the middle of the night.

When my baby bump started to grow, one day I invited Mickie to feel the baby kick. My tank tops seemed to be shrinking by the day and the baby bump was often bare.

Mickie adored the fact that a baby was growing inside of me and often caressed my stomach to get a hang of this fact. I think in his mind it was also slowly sinking in that it was his child.

When my breasts grew bigger with milk and the bump was at bursting level, Mickie cared for me even more and hovered around me throughout the day in case I needed something. I just loved the attention and thanked God for such a wonderful son.

When Baby Andrew arrived the DNA tests were done before we returned back from the hospital. A c-section was necessary in this case as had been the last time around when Mickie came into our lives.

Baby Andrew's DNA tests were done with my and Alan's permission. Baby Andrew's results matched ninety percent with Alan and ninety-five percent with me. The score being lower than desired, they followed up with a request to get a DNA baby Andrew's sibling, Mickie. Nonchalantly, we complied. The DNA score of Mickie was a ninety-two percent match with Andrew and ninety percent with Alan.

The results unequivocally confirmed that baby Andrew was the child of this very family. Five million dollars in Alan's account further reconfirmed that.

Over time, Mickie outgrew his hesitation. The fact that Andrew was indeed his son and yet the guise of Alan's owning him went down well with Mickie. His confidence picked up again.

Mickie was very involved in taking care of baby Andrew. Often he would be playing with Andrew, or he would be roaming around the house trying to calm Andrew down. Mickie would get up at odd hours of the night and pick him up when Andrew was agitated for some reason or the other.

Often Mickie would bring baby Andrew to me so I could feed him. After a couple of occasions of averting his eyes, Mickie started adoring the breastfeeding sessions, and then after a while, he started to stick around until they were complete.

I smiled and let Mickie have an eyeful.

Alan was his usual self, going about his normal life unaware of what Mickie's increased proximity was leading on to.

More than once, Mickie picked up a crying Baby Andrew and brought him to our bedroom late at night to get him to be fed. He stayed on until Andrew had had his tummy full and had dozed off. Caringly, Mickie picked him and left with him to be rested in his crib in the Andrews bedroom next door.

Then on a couple of occasions, Mickie himself was so tired that he himself dozed off sitting in the wingback chair near our bed even before Andrew had had his fill. It was no longer surprising for me or Alan to find Mickie coming in or going out to help Baby Andrew or me.

One day, Mickie came to our bedroom and slipped into the bed right next to me. A small ray of light peered into the room far from the main hallway. He ambled next to me slowly, yet purposefully. I assumed Mickie was helping Andrew to my breast, peeling off my nightie from the breast. I opened my arm to let him in. Mickie took in my nipple and started slowly sucking and drinking my milk. My hand and my body realized the head and the person attached to me was way bigger than Andrew. I checked to find Mickie slurping away milk from my breast.

I smiled and caressed his head a few times as a token of my approval, before shutting my eyes.

if there ever was a veil of ignorance, it came crumbling down at that moment.

Mickie stayed in all night emptying both my breasts, after which he slept with his face between my bare breasts. He was gone before Alan and I got up in the morning.

After this, as weeks passed by, he invariably came in every second night to have his fill and we hugged me as he slept. Every morning before daybreak he was gone.

There came a time, that after we had woken up, Mickie was still in my bed. One morning Alan got up as usual in the morning and saw Mickie nestled into my bosom. I looked up and told him, "Mickie was tired of bringing in Andrew again and again and must have slept in." I had no response for why his mouth was pasted at my breast. I said nothing more.

Alan did not give away any sign that he was upset.

After that morning, finding Mickie in bed with us, almost always with his mouth full of my bare breast was not uncommon. Alan did frown a couple of times, I think, but did not respond to this unusual act on our part.

A couple of weeks later, Mickie started sleeping in our bed daily. Each night he would open my nightie, look into my eyes and then slowly turn down into my breast and empty both one after the other before going to sleep in my cuddling arms. The fact that Alan had chosen to overlook this liberty went down well with Mickie.

A few days later, after Mickie had emptied my breasts, he slipped lower and stopped at my pussy, and started licking and cleaning my pussy. I did not last more than a minute before cumming in droves in Mickie's mouth. I pulled his head up, back between my breasts, before we slept in.

From then on, Mickie cleaning my pussy was a ritual he fulfilled with an equal dedication that he showed in emptying my breasts.

Baby Andrew was having his tummy full and whatever got left was cleaned by Mickie. It was only a matter of time that Alan would often find Mickie latched on to my breast in the drawing-room, in the sitting room, and sometimes in front of the TV on the sofa.

Things changed for the better one evening. Alan was out on the farm and Mickie had helped Andrew with my breast. After getting him fed, Mickie went to Andrew's bedroom and settled him in the crib in his bedroom.

Mickie came back for his own fill. I knew Mickie was coming back and chose to let my breasts stay bare so that Mickie could start his course. Mickie kneeled on the carpet between my knees and started sucking. He switched to the other after clearing the first. He opened my gown and started kissing and licking my stomach, going lower.

He sank into my pussy mound and started to peel off my panties. I raised my butt to let him. I looked down towards him smiling and that was signal enough for him to proceed.

After taking my panties down to my ankles and then off from my feet he started the ritual I was so familiar with. He started kissing my toes, then went on to lick my calves and slowly moved up to my thighs, coating the entire legs with saliva mixed with a small amount of leftover milk from my breasts that must have been in his mouth.

He sucked my thighs hard, creating suction pressure and sending pleasure up into my gut. Upon reaching my pussy Mickie spent an inordinate amount of time around my pussy and licked every inch surrounding it.

There was every telltale sign of Mickie being the same person who had been visiting me all those nights.

By the time he licked and sucked his way inside, I was cumming like crazy. I needed help to eve sit still. My climax built up into a big dam burst. Just before my big orgasm, Mickie exited my pussy leaving me anxious and whimpering.

Mickie switched seats and sat back on the sofa next to me. He shucked his trousers down and sat back again. He pulled my hand and invited me to sit on his raging hard cock. I was so numb with lust that I did not think twice before pulling my knees on his either side and sank right on his cock without a single moment's delay.

I was bucking and shoving like an animal when Alan walked in and saw us fucking. His line of sight had me looking straight towards him and he could see back of Alan's head buried between my breasts.

Instead of confronting us, he turned sideways to go into the kitchen. As he moved he kept looking towards us on the sofa, his eyes caught mine as I looked towards him. My hips picked up speed, if that were possible, even as my eyes remained locked with Alan's. My hands held Mickie's head from my cleavage and pulled it onto my right breast.

I started cumming before Alan had left the room. I started moaning, even more for Alan, who had by now reached the kitchen's doorway and was facing the other way. His pace had slowed.

Mickie burst deep into me with exhilaration. I felt a fountain of cum spray deep into my belly.

After that night, Mickie was in our bed, taking me whenever he wanted, in whichever manner he wanted. Alan, not once, complained or even raised an objection to our conduct. More than once, I felt he was awake on his side of the bed.

Initially, it surprised me, and then it became clearer that Alan had known all along about Baby Andrew, and he played along, more so, after the five million dollars hit his bank account. I often wondered, though probably I will never know, whether Alan knew about Mickie's nightly visits that had gotten me pregnant.

Not that it bothered me, both Mickie and I loved Alan. We all loved Baby Andrew and life could not have been better.

When Baby Andrew was two, Alan came to me one day and asked permission to travel to England. He had relatives there and he wanted to spend some time there.

It was apparently clear what he was saying, or in fact what he was not saying. Alan left us a week later, packing barely anything worthwhile in a small suitcase he left with.

We never heard back from Alan after that.

A couple of months later, amongst other mail, I saw an ANZ bank statement. With Alan missing, I guessed the accounts need to be attended to. Mickie had been handling the farm.

I opened the statement to see the checking account balance, Ninety thousand dollars. Down below on the same page was the portfolio investment statement balance, Seven point Two million dollars.

It hit me, that Alan had left everything that we ever owned to Mickie and Andrew. It took me quite a while to settle down. I felt guilty and I felt pained and I felt torn into a hundred thousand pieces.

After a long while, I went to the small office Alan used to maintain at home. I sank back in his chair. Rose's beautiful smiling face looked back at me from the small frame on his desk. My heart cried even more. Tears rolled down my eyes, as I picked her picture and touched her cheek with my knuckles, remembering her even more than I did every day. I apologized to her for hurting her son and begged for her forgiveness.

After crying my heart out, I opened the top drawer to keep the statement there. There was another envelope in the drawer. I immediately recognized it. It was exactly the same as the one I had received from Rose. Mine was kept safely in my personal drawer in the cupboard. This one was addressed to Alan.

My heart was pounding when I opened the envelope to read Rose's instructions to Alan. Those were her last wishes to him.

He had obeyed them to the letter.

-----

Please Vote/ Comment how you feel about the story.