All Comments on 'Down Your Throat'

by Lascivo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ugly

Little story, not erotic, just fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually, it was really good!

It was well written and sexy in spite of the main character's obvious lack of confidence. It sounded pretty realistic and I think it would be awesome if there was a second part. I'd love for Indi to take control next time around :)

<p></P>

Seriously, great job (can't please everyone)! I hope you continue with this story.. if not, I'm gonna check out your profile to see what else you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Creative!

I enjoyed your story's humor and imagery -- I can totally see a "slutty Serena" costume showing up at Halloween parties across the nation. Great work... I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written

I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was very descriptive and sensual.

Wildgirl09Wildgirl09over 14 years ago
Well written

I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was very descriptive and sensual.

I hope you continue the story.

dreamyerdreamyerover 14 years ago
Great writting

This was a great piece, exciting and funny. I will be watching for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Was OK

It wasn't my sorta thing, I did enjoy it but I gave you 100 cause of the mention of Shiner Bock. Something this "hollywood girl" has been missing ever since leaving TX.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Hot and Sexy

Good well written story. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous