Downfall of Heroines Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...please take me." Colleen sighed, her tongue running along her lips while her hips slowly undulated beneath the creature, moving to meet its organ as the thing sank deep into her, invading her body as she welcomed it.

"Colleen...oh my..." Lailee said from across the room, watching and not sure what to think; this was wrong, but the two women seemed to enjoy this immensely.

Nishala opened her eyes and chuckled softly as she glanced briefly over to Lailee. She had already done what would be needed to ensure her desire to participate. Relaxing, she closed her eyes once more, feeling a long scaled organ pushing into her while the creature's mouth sucked hungrily upon her breasts. Colleen turned her head to look in Lailee's direction. Her lips were parted, moaning softly as the creature slowly sank into her again, the woman unable to even speak due to the intense sensations she felt.

"Lailee." She managed to squeak out, her voice soft and soothing. "They feel so good....would you like it too?"

"Colleen...I don't know..." Lailee said, hesitant, but finding Colleen's pleasurable reactions hard to deny.

The sensations these two women were feeling, it was beyond anything Lailee had imagined. Colleen's entire body shivered as she experienced it, unable to control herself. Was this really that enjoyable? Curious, the young elven woman approached the altar, her innocent eyes wide open. Standing at the edge of the altar, she stood right next to Colleen as the creature invaded her lovely body. She watched the vile organ pulsate while several thick maggots crawled free from open wounds; then as the creature eased itself back into Colleen, her body took it all in, maggots included! A thick, rancid goo coated her inner thighs and lower body, dozens of maggots moving about upon her flesh as the creature took her. Her hips trembled, tensing up as the long, spindly legs gripped tightly, holding her in place as they wrapped around her womanly curves, ensuring her body was anchored securely to the creature.

Lailee gasped as she watched, the sensation of butterflies filling her belly as it tensed up. Within her mind she heard faint voices, soft yet firm, urging her to enjoy these dark pleasures. ""Look at your friend...you can enjoy that too." "Lay back, watch as you let it take you." Lailee's soft lips parted and she sighed softly. Her eyes continued to gaze upon the vile debauchery that was inflicted upon Colleen, the sight urging Lailee to let it happen, to enjoy the hideous carnal pleasures.

Without giving it any thought, Lailee moved her dainty elven hands to her gown. Slowly she began to undo the buttons down the front, feeling it loosen from her body. The creature inside Colleen released its tongue from the noble's belly with a loud slurp to turn at gaze upon Lailee with its large blackened eyes, watching as she undressed. Panting softly, she continued, eventually parting her robes and letting them fall to the floor, her thin, busty body on display, much to the delight of the disgusting thing that would soon be claiming her purity.

"Yes...continue." Said the voices "Submit to it, let it own you."

Listening to the slurping noises and Colleen's moans, Lailee obeyed. Her lips parted as she panted slowly, yet deeply, she moved to the altar and slowly lay herself back onto its hard, smooth surface as the vile insect like creature watched as she gave in to the dark desires filling her mind. As she lay next to Colleen, Lailee glanced over and watched the creature moving, its body rocking back and forth as its tail and cock rose and fell, conquering Colleen. From this angle Lailee felt so vulnerable and imagined the creature just a foot or two from where it was, taking her instead. The thing looked at her while it continued to thrust into Colleen, Lailee listening to the woman moan while the creature's gaze wandered up and down her lovely form, making the elf blush.

After only a few minutes that seemed to last much longer than that, the creature stopped its motions and held itself still, its cock still deep inside Colleen. With the onslaught of pleasure ceasing for the time being, the luscious noble regained her senses. She grinned upon realizing Lailee lay next to her, ready to experience violation by the undead. She bit her lower lip, whimpering while the creature slowly withdrew from her, slurping loudly as it slid back, eventually coming free, its massive organ extending from the tip of its body, throbbing disgustingly.

The creature's legs relaxed, loosening their grip upon Colleen, the woman sighing softly as her body was freed, though her lovely legs remained held apart. Lailee realized what the creature sought, and in response blushed as she bent her knees and began to slide them far apart to offer her body up to the creature. Colleen grinned and draped one of her legs over Lailee's, intertwining their bodies.

"Don't keep him too long." She cooed, smiling as the creature moved from her over to the still virginal elf.

Lailee hissed sharply as she felt one of the creature's legs touch her thigh, the boney appendage coated in slimy dead flesh, the foul undead creature weakening her as her attunement with nature was weakened by this. Gasping softly, Lailee was truly helpless as the creature crawled over to her, pushing its appendages down on her inner thighs and belly, her body yielding as they sank into her. Dangling from its body was its foul organ, Lailee able to gaze upon the entire thing for the first time. Throbbing disgustingly the thing writhed, the creature able to move the thing as it desired. The bulbous tip of the thing was shaped like a foul skull, black in color to contrast the maggots that crawled from the "eyeholes" in the thing.

"Yes, let it take you, let it breed you." Said the voices in her mind. "You are his now...to do with as he pleases."

She watched the creature move, and as she gazed upon the grotesque member that was its cock she could not help but feel a need to know what it felt like inside her, moving within her...then releasing its seed into her womb! With a sigh her body visibly relaxed, Lailee no longer struggling to maintain her strength, going limp and realizing she could not move...and liking the sensation of helplessness she now had.

Colleen remained silent, enjoying the sensation of Lailee's flesh against her leg as she watched the creature move, using its legs to push on Lailee's inner thighs, the girl moaning as her legs were splayed open further while its two front legs slid over the shape of her tight hips, pulling tightly to cause her to feel as if this creature were attached to her. The noble smiled, knowing how it would feel once this creature was inside Lailee, the elf was going to enjoy the experience immensely!

Its long, bulbous tongue hung from its mouth, dripping a thick glob of slime onto the elf's belly, causing it to tremble as she felt the stuff seep into her, relaxing her body with a strange warm sensation. Its cock swelled up disgustingly for a moment, swaying about as the creature began to move it to her, Lailee quite aware of this creature's intent. Lailee watched, able to see the horrid thing between her thick breasts. The tip moved to her, Lailee wondering if the mouth of the thing opened as it did so. Touching her moist folds, the creature tenderly spread them apart, feeling her tremble at the touch and listening to her gasp. Slowly it began to inch its way into the delicious elf, feeling her open for him, her body hugging the thick, pulsating head while she moaned softly, her ensorcelled mind enjoying the vile sensations she was feeling. With a loud slurp Lailee's body wrapped around the skull like head of the thing's slimy, maggot cock. Intent on claiming her, it continued, feeling her maidenhood stretch, the woman's body trembling as it did so. A soft sigh of surrender let Colleen know that Lailee's virginity had been claimed by this creature. As she lay relaxed, the thing eased himself deeper and deeper, feeling her around his organ as she was invaded by the inhumanly large organ. Unable to move, Lailee lay beneath the thing, finding the sensation of this thing pushing deeper, along with the writhing maggots that had already begun to move about inside her, to be incredibly pleasurable. Her eyes rolled back and a lovely moan flowed from her soft lips, letting her know how much pleasure and lust this act gave her.

Nishala of course had witnessed the whole thing, enjoying watching as the young elf gave up her purity to the vile creature. Her dead demonic partner had stopped to enjoy the act as well, chuckling as Lailee had been deflowered by the undead thing. Turning back to Nishala it grinned widely before running a tongue along one of her massive breasts, lewdly licking from bottom to top.

"Get on the bed." It commanded. "I want you beneath me while I enjoy you."

Running its gangly hands along Nishala's thighs, it gripped her tightly and slid back, freeing its long, scaly organ from Nishala's body, rot beginning to appear upon the thing, several scales wriggling about as maggots crawled free from beneath them.

"Hmm, I do like a man who knows what he wants." Nishala cooed, grinning as she stood up on wobbly legs to obey.

The creature grinned in response to seeing just how thorough a job it had done to Nishala. The normally graceful woman took several clumsy steps to the bed before falling back onto it, the bed bouncing as she landed. The thing hopped up to join her, leaning down to run its tongue along one of her thighs, tasting this gorgeous woman that was all his.

Gripping her thighs, he spread them open, listening to Nishala moan as he did so. Kneeling between them, he pressed his hands into her stomach and brought its cock to her, both watched as he pushed into her once more, her body welcoming the thing as the maggot coated shaft disappeared into her, the creature groaning at the pleasure it felt from her tightness around him.

"Damn that's good." Nishala gasped, smiling invitingly before allowing her lips to release lustful moans.

The creature stared down between her open thighs, watching as his organ slid in and out of the beautiful drow woman, his cock pushing deep into her body, her thighs trembling as it did so. He hands slid around her hips, cupping her firm tush and squeezed. Holding tightly he began pumping freely into Nishala, moving quickly, her body sliding along the bed as it creaked from their copulation.

"Yes...take it." The creature growled, licking its lips once more, delighted to have such a beauty submit to him.

While Nishala gleefully allowed this newly dead demon to fuck her, Lailee continued to enjoy the vile sensation of the disgusting bug creature between her open thighs. Its throbbing tongue found her belly, much like it had with Colleen earlier, landing upon her flesh with a plop. The young elf felt a sucking sensation as the thing tasted her flesh, enjoying her.

Barely aware, it took Lailee some time to wonder why Colleen hadn't become more involved with her while she was mated by her undead lover. Glancing over she was greeted with a sight she did not expect. The lovely noble woman lay still, panting softly. Emerging from her mouth was another of these rotting bugs, the last bit of its tail dragging against the woman's lips as it fully emerged from her mouth while she sighed as it finished its disgusting emergence from the woman's body. Did Colleen give birth to one of these things orally?! With the process complete, Colleen seemed to relax, a content look on her face as her body rested, no doubt worn out from this hideous ordeal.

Lailee's innocent eyes gazed at the thing as it turned to stare back at her, just birthed and already seeking to defile her for its pleasure. Moving to her face, she began to realize what it sought! Legs wrapped around her head, gliding around her skull as they disappeared into her hair. Its tail swelled as a disgusting, rotted organ slithered free, curling around to point towards her lovely mouth.

"I don't know..." She said, a bit hesitant at first, but as the thing brought itself to her, unnatural desires began to swim through her mind.

Groaning softly, Lailee opened her mouth, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the act of allowing this thing to perform such a lewd act upon her. With a wet slurping sound the creature eased its cock deep between her lips, Lailee tasting the rotted thing as it glided along her tongue and pushed down into her tight throat, causing it to swell as she accepted the rancid thing into her.

"Hmm...Lailee, I never took you for such a naughty girl." Colleen cooed, smiling as she rolled over to press her shapely form against the elf's. "Of course...I didn't think I was either."

Lailee felt Colleen's hot breath before the sensation of her tongue began to slowly swirl around one of her nipples. Her back arched for a moment, her body tensing before relaxing, and enjoying the pleasures she was receiving from all three of her partners, alive and otherwise.

Across the room Nishala had begun to cry out in pleasure, her body shivering before the demonic undead creature, the thing delighting in watching her orgasm for him, her massive breasts jiggling while her lips hung open to sing his praises.

"Yes, yes...cum for me." The thing hissed while cupping the swell of her hips with his gangly hands and gripping tightly.

Thrusting sharply, the creature plowed furiously into the luscious Drow that enjoyed his attention, intent on enjoying himself just as she was.

"Do it...cum in me." She answered, moaning as she begged for it, her hands resting atop his as she felt them pull him into her.

"With pleassssuuuuuurrrrre." The creature hissed, his cock shuddering inside Nishala as he spoke.

Still thrusting, his thick, scaly organ slurping wetly as it took Nishala, the thing began to spurt forcefully, injecting thick globs of blackened seed, undead, yet tainted with demonic essence. Nishala whimpered, her belly growing taught as she tightened around his cock much to the creature's delight. The creature hissed with delight as Nishala felt its seed enter her body, her tummy relaxing as a warm, soothing sensation began to grow from it, spreading out through her body. Soon she lay still, her head propped forward by the pillow, smiling warmly at the vile little creature as it gently pushed itself in and out of her, grinning back at the woman it had just enjoyed.

"Hmm...it worked." She said, cooing as she ran a hand along the creature's chest. "I am still awake and ready to have more."

"Oh you were quite delightful." The creature said with a large, toothy grin. "I look forward to having you again, but first, I have some others that require my special seed."

Both the sated dark elf and undead thing looked over and Colleen and Lailee, knowing what was to come.

True to Nishala's words earlier, the group were trapped inside this bizarre dimension that appeared as The Night Cloak Inn. The day of the week passed, the girls enjoyed a near constant barrage of carnal pleasures from the creatures that were here with them, gladly allowing the creatures to enjoy them. With the girls no longer succumbing to the deathly seed and drifting off into sleep, they were able to enjoy a much more prolonged experience, to the delight of everyone.

Eventually they were able to leave and return to the ruined village that they knew resided outside the door. A large covered wagon drawn by a quartet of horses awaited them.

"Come, Shereena awaits us." The humanoid undead creature spoke, motioning for the girls to enter the back of the wagon.

Colleen smiled, eager to finally be reunited with her friend. Without hesitation, she climbed on in, and was followed by Lailee and Nishala. As the host of unnatural creatures joined them, the wagon began to move, starting is several week long journey to The Sanctuary.