Downfall of Heroines Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter in the saga.
36.6k words
4.67
4.4k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks had passed since Colleen and Lailee left the strange spectre of The Night Cloak Inn. The girls were accompanied by Nishala and a small host foul undead things, the trip involving much submission to the desires of the grotesque, rotted beings the girls had given their souls to not long ago. While exhausted from the near constant pleasuring of the tireless undead host, the two girls, along with death priestess Nishala enjoyed giving themselves to the creatures, carnal pleasures flowing through their luscious bodies.

During this time, Vivian rather enjoyed herself as she gave herself to the mercy of the vile little creature that she had summoned, its libido unending, her delicious body taken eagerly by the creature, the thing overjoyed to finally have the woman it had lusted after for decades. However, this would end after a few days. For, Vivian had found herself locked in the cellar of The Sanctuary, with no way to leave. Eventually she was discovered when the priestesses came down here to begin the process of disposing of the demonic corpses that had been stored.

She now found herself in a small cell, still beneath The Sanctuary, isolated from the women who resided here, lest she spread evil within the place. Her luscious form was now adorned with an ugly, loose fitting brown set of trousers and shirt. Though, Vivian did not mind too much, smirking as she reached beneath the garb, gently rubbing her hand over her now swollen belly, the woman's pregnancy hidden by the ugly garb she was given to wear. She recalled the last couple days fondly, watching as her disgusting lover eagerly plunged his slimy, maggoty, undead cock into her; the thing thrusting sharply as she gasped in pleasure while the creature satisfied itself and unleashed decades of unsated lust into her. Any day now she would give birth to the thing's spawn, the undead creatures infesting The Sanctuary, much to her delight. Vivian didn't know where the creature was, the thing having scurried away when she was discovered, but based on the fact she has not been questioned about it, Vivian knew he was still around her somewhere, most likely preventing from coming to her due to the magic protecting the cell.

Vivian turned her head and looked out the small barred window in the door to her cell as she heard the sounds of someone descending the stairs. Lowering her shirt, she hid her pregnant belly and she turned to see who was joining her down here. The former death priestess smiling invitingly as she saw the diminutive form of Mari turn and head down the hall towards her.

"Well, hello again Mari." Vivian purred, wrapping her fingers around the bars in the window and smirking at the tiny girl. "It looks like they keep sending you the dirty work, or perhaps you enjoy coming down here to spend time with me, hmm?"

"Please don't tease me like that." Replied Mari, the tiny, petite peasant girl looking away shyly as she approached, carrying a plate of food and drink for Vivian.

"Oh, I am not teasing you." Vivian replied, gazing down at the woman's tiny form, guessing she was barely of age to be a woman, ready to experience what it was like to be made a women at the hands of a lustful undead. "I know of many who would just love to pleasure that lovely body of yours for you."

"Please, do not speak of such foul things." Mari replied as she reached out and opened a small slot in the door to pass the food through to Vivian.

"Hmm, thank you." Vivian said, reaching out and gently caressing Mari's forearm softly as the woman pushed the tray into the cell. "There is no harm, you are not a priestess, just a local woman, no vows to break. Their manhoods' are quite large, it would feel so good as you experience it moving in and out of your body; stretching you around it as it dives deep into you before spilling its seed into your belly."

The tiny brunette Mari found it odd that Vivian's vile suggestions caused her mind to wander. In her thoughts, she lay beneath her undead lover, maggots dripping from his rotted form onto her tiny body. Her lips here parted to moan in pleasure as she watched him move between her open thighs, casually pushing his thick, engorged organ into her while her hips spasmed in pleasure.

Vivian's smile widened as she watched Mari, the tiny woman's lips parting as her breathing deepened, the young, naïve girl imagining herself enjoying the act of mating with an undead.

As she allowed her mind to wander, Mari could hear the creature's foul groans of pleasure as it took her body, feeling her wrapped snugly around his vile organ as it pumped it in and out, in and out. Rotted hands caressed her breasts, her large mounds nearly too big for her small frame, exploring her as she let this creature have her. As she enjoyed it, she then felt the sickening sensation of his deathly seed flow into her, spewing into her fertile womb as her body was conquered by it.

"Oh..eww..." Mari said, her mind snapping back as she pulled her arm away from Vivian. "No, I could never do that."

Vivian continued to smile as the young peasant girl Mari turned and hurried up the stairs, staring through the bars at her. If her mind got that caught up in the mere suggestion, then that meant her allies had arrived, and their influence was being felt, if at least in the town outside The Sanctuary.

***********************************

A few days later High Priestess Breena looked out from her window down into the courtyard of The Sanctuary as the afternoon sun shone brightly. Breena ran The Sanctuary and was responsible for the safety of the women who now lived here, after all they had endured enough and had earned the chance to live a quiet, relaxing life. While things seemed ordinary, good in fact, Vivian's presence in the dungeon made the woman think something sinister was being planned. As she stared down at Shereena, the young priestess Shereena was smiling as she was reunited with her friend, a young noble by the name of Colleen. Colleen seemed to be giggling, placing a hand on Shereena's shoulder for a moment before taking her by the arm, seemingly guiding them both to Shereena's chamber where they could talk. But, beneath this happy reunion, Breena suspected this timing was too coincidental; Vivian had to have something to do with this. She had sent some of the other priestesses whom watched over this place to the city for help. It would still be a week or more before they returned, and now she wished they were here. She simply did not have enough people around to keep an eye on Vivian and Colleen.

*****************************

"Well, at least your quarters are a bit nicer than back at the temple." Lady Colleen, smiling as she teased her friend Shereena and entered the somewhat modest chambers.

"Oh, its plenty for me." Shereena replied. "You know how I am, I have never needed much."

"At least things seem cozy and relaxing." Colleen mused with a smile as she walked around, inspecting her friend's quarters.

"Well...we are supposed to be relaxing here." Shereena said. "Though, I am not quite sure why I was brought here, I wished I could have gone back to the city, closer to you."

"Close to me?" Lady Colleen answered with a sly smile as she playfully bit her lower lip and stared at her friend, looking Shereena's lovely form up and down. "Well, that I can do. And if you like, I can tell you why you are here."

"Huh?" Shereena said, perking up a bit as she eyed her friend sauntering closer to her. "Oh, Colleen!"

The young noble moved her hands to Shereena's slim waist, then pulled her friend close, their hips pressing against one another while Colleen cooed playfully. Slowly her hips swayed, caressing them against Shereena, the naïve priestess' soft lips parting as she began to pant deeply, her plump chest pushing against her blouse.

"You were naughty Shereena." Colleen said, leaning into her friend and whispering in her ear, their full breasts pushing against one another as the delicious noblewoman slowly moved her body against her friend's. "I never thought you would get to enjoy such things before I did Shereena, I must say, I am a little envious."

"Wait, what?!" Shereena exclaimed, her body straightening up as she moved her head back and stared at her friend. "I never..."

"They made you forget." Colleen said with a pout while staring down at Shereena's ample bosom, her tits begging to be free from the blouse and bodice she now wore instead of the initiate's robes Colleen was used to seeing Shereena dressed in. "But you...and me...we gave ourselves to the undead, and let them have us."

Colleen's smile widened as she watched Shereena, the former priestess, seemingly drifting off into a daydream. This little nudge put Shereena's young mind in motion. She began to recall as she lay on her back in Vivian's cottage, the death priestess grinning widely as she watched an undead monstrosity guide its cock into Shereena, claiming her virginity. Holding her legs open, the thing moved between them, pushing its rotted, maggoty organ deep into her again and again. She felt so vulnerable and weak, helpless as her body lay before the creature, allowing it to continue to have her, enjoying her youthful body while she could not help but to moan in pleasure. Vivian seemed quite satisfied as the creature finally released its seed into her, Shereena remember the disgusting writhing sensations she felt as the stuff rested within her womb.

Shereena squealed as her vile daydream was broken by the sensation of falling. A moment later her body was bouncing gently on her bed, Colleen smiling mischievously down at her friend.

"Colleen...I couldn't have." Shereena said as her body came to rest, her plump breasts jiggling delightfully for an extra moment. "That would be so...wrong."

"Well, you may have thought that until you had the chance to experience it." Colleen said with a wide smile as she hiked up her dress a bit and began to climb onto the small bed with Shereena. "I know I did. When I was first taken, I could not help but want it, and ohhh, it felt so good. Did you like it Shereena? If so, why not enjoy more?"

"It did...feel good." Shereena said sheepishly, still imagining her first encounter while she watched Colleen moved above her, straddling her waist before coming to rest, sitting on Shereena's tummy. "So you want to...let undead have us?"

"Hmm...yes, that does sound delightful." Shereena responded Colleen, a content look on her face as she pushed her hands against Shereena's upper belly and began to gently massage her through the bodice. "In fact, I see one right now, and I am guessing he would love to push his nasty cock into us."

"What?" Shereena said, focus returning to her lovely face as she seemed to pop out of her haze at the mention of some undead creature in the room with them.

How could such a thing get in here? Wouldn't others in The Sanctuary notice? What if something happened to the other girls here? Scenarios swam though Shereena's mind as she craned her head, attempting to look off in the direction that Colleen was, the young noblewoman staring rather invitingly at something off in the corner.

What Shereena laid eyes upon was not what she was expecting. While she was coming to terms with having enjoyed the experience with the creature she would have described as a rotted human, this was quite different. The thing looked like a spider, nearly three feet in length, with elongated legs that could easily wrap around her person's body and hold them fast. However, this creature was very obviously a thing of death. It's large, bulbous abdomen was shaped like a deformed skull, eye sockets and a grinning maw along the top of the thing, their deep recesses filled with thick, pulsating sacks that oozed a thick slime down the creature's body. A pair of long, black fangs waved around menacingly from its maw, a glistening drop of venom dripping down from one of the weapons. Several sets of glossy black eyes stared at the girls on the bed as the creature liked what it saw, desire to have these two welling up within it.

Colleen was so enamored with the creature, she did not realize that Shereena seemed rather spooked at the sight of this thing as it rest atop a couch that sat just below a window, its most likely route of entrance into Shereena's bedchamber. With a quick squeal, Shereena pushed herself up, Colleen nearly falling off the bed as the girl beneath her scooted back up against the headboard of the bed in an effort to put more space between her and this menacing creature. Colleen giggled playfully as she landed on bed, avoiding a tumble to the stone floor.

"Oh Shereena, don't be so silly." Said Colleen, craning her head to look up at her friend. "Relax, I thought you wanted to enjoy some quality time with the undead after all."

"Wait, its going to..." Shereena said, taking her gaze off of the horrific spider creature and shifting to look down at the grinning Colleen.

"You mean you thought he was going to hurt us?" Colleen asked before laughing for a moment. "Oh no, he is going to make sure we enjoy the rest of the day, and probably the evening. You know, I would have no problem going first with him, you know, to let you watch and get a bit worked up while you watch him have me.

The creature was obviously able to understand the girls, and the mention of having Colleen caught its attention. Shereena looked up and gasped as the creature crawled down onto the floor, its movements sending shivers along her lovely young body. Shereena stared nervously, but remained on the bed, as the thing began to crawl up the foot of the bed, its legs coming into view before its vile body was raised up, allowing the thing to gaze at the two lovely women before it.

"Hmm...I am going to let you do whatever you like to me." Colleen cooed at the creature, her hips gyrating sensually as she ran one of her hands long her belly, much to the creature's delight, it was going to enjoy this.

Running her tongue along her lips, Colleen's hands moved to the sash around her waist, the young noble wearing simple robes today, as she knew she would want something that was easy to remove, just for this occasion. The creature watched as she untied the belt, then parted the soft, baby blue garment to reveal her luscious naked body beneath, save for a small chain around her waist, adorned with a multitude of skulls along its length. Arching her back, she displayed her plump breasts for the creature, even Shereena finding herself amazed at how much she liked the sight of Colleen's youthful body. Colleen tugged and pulled her garment out from beneath her and tossed it aside on the floor, her dainty shoes being the only thing she still wore.

The creature's front legs reached out, Shereena watching intently, panting heavily, as the thing touched her friend, dipping them between her thighs and guiding Colleen to part them for him, something she happily accepted. The young noble smiled warmly up at the creature as her knees bent, then slowly her legs parted, offering up her body to the creature as it gazed down at her moist womanly petals, the woman yearning to feel him penetrate her.

A disgusting wet sound came from the creature, the noise quite obvious to both girls. Colleen sighed softly, knowing what it meant. Shereena gasped at the sound, her eyes then watching as the creature's thick manhood began to grow, emerging from within it; the thing covered in a black, rotted flesh and the phallic head of its manhood looking very much like a grimacing, blackened skull. Shereena watched in awe as this horrific undead spider began to crawl forward, positioning its horrid form above Colleen while she lay her head back and cooed softly, more than happy to submit to its foul desires.

Colleen arched her back, her thick breasts pushing up to press against the slimy underside of this creature, her body responding as she felt its rotted organ against her. Between her open thighs, the skull headed cock had found her wanton pussy, and slowly began to ease its thickness into her, feeling her wrapping about the vile head of the organ as Shereena looked on, not realizing such a horrid thing was possible. Colleen's deep moan of pleasure filled the room as her undead lover began to push more of its length into her; her body trembling as she felt it stretch her tight around it as her body welcomed the thing.

"So good." She cooed, her arms reaching up as she rest her hands on the foul creature. "Please, enjoy me...to your satisfaction."

Bizarre clicking noises came from the creature, no doubt its way of voicing its approval of Colleen's submission. Knowing the girl was all his, it began to do just that, enjoy her. Its body slowly swayed, its movements slowly thrusting its vile organ into the very willing Colleen, disgusting slurping coming from between her legs as she was fucked by this creature.

"Colleen...oh my..." Shereena said, astonished, and finding herself a little aroused, as she watched her friend give herself to this creature.

Colleen smiled widely up at the creature.

"It looks like Shereena is getting pretty excited about pleasuring you as well."

The thing turned its head, staring at Shereena, imaging what her lovely body looked like under her clothes, knowing it would get to enjoy that soon enough. She stared at the pair as they copulated, watching the creature's cock as it moved back and forth, sinking deep into Colleen while she continued to writhe pleasurably beneath the thing.

Colleen's belly grew taught, the outline of the spider creature's cock moving inside her visible as a distention that moved with its deep strokes into her, sweat began to form on her soft flesh as arousal grew in the noblewoman's young body. Her lovely breasts rocked up and down as her shapely body slid along the bed, the motion felt by Shereena as she sat inches away from this vile carnal display.

A deep, nauseating gurgling noise came from within the creature, causing Shereena to look up from between Colleen's open legs to see what could possibly be causing such a disgusting sound. The things abdomen seemed to swell, and Shereena watched as the rubbery, slimy sacks that resided within the eyes of the skull like abdomen began to sink down into its body, as if several of them were being pulled down into it. The naïve priestess' eyes opened wide. Those gross, slimy sacks were eggs, it was about to cum into Colleen!

She let out a quick gasp and looked back down to watch as the creature continuing fucking her friend, expecting its rancid seed to began flowing down the length of its organ any moment now. After only a few seconds, a thick bulge appeared at the base of the creature's vile, thrusting organ. Moving rather steadily, it flowed down the length of the thing, Shereena watching as it did so, taking only a couple seconds to reach Colleen, then disappear into her quite easily, spreading her open before slurping loudly as it flowed into her womb. Colleen let out a quick gasp, then chuckled softly, obviously enjoying the experience.

"Colleen, he just...came in you." Shereena said, her voice soft and slow, the lovely woman astonished at what she just witnessed.

But the creature was not done, and soon another began its descent down its cock and into a very willing Colleen. Shereena watched as yet another, and another were implanted inside the girl before the creature's lewd thrusting seemed to cease, its organ resting deep inside Colleen as she cooed playfully, smiling after enjoying the experience.

"Oh Shereena, he did...and it felt so good." Colleen said, praising the creature. "And Shereena, I think it's your turn."

"What, me? Now?" Shereena replied, a bit hesitant. "Are you sure?"

With a loud slurp, the spider thing pulled its sated organ free from Colleen, a thick, putrid goo drooling from the mouth of its skull like cock head. The creature moved back, giving Colleen room to move, knowing she would help calm Shereena, ensuring the girl would give herself to him.