Downpour

Story Info
Love and sharing in the time of Covid.
2.9k words
4.26
15.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No part of this work may be reproduced for distribution by any means physical, mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of the copyright holder. This is a work of fiction intended for adult consumption only. All characters and locations are fictional or used fictitiously and are over 18 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Copyright Kelly Lovall, October 2020.

I hope you enjoy this story. Please feel free to comment. Thanks.

XX, Kelly

***

"You two have been flirting pretty heavy today." He said. His hands encircled my waist as I felt his breath on my neck. "More than usual."

"Have we?" I said, facing the sink, filling my water bottle.

His lips touched the skin high above my shoulder blade and began nibbling toward the back of my neck, sending a shower of tingles down my flanks and spine.

"You've been practically fucking each other all day." He said softly against my skin.

I chuffed a weak denial. "Tom!"

But we had been. Groping in the lake water, tickling each other on the boat, laughing, teasing, all punctuated with smoldering stares and extended glances at the parts of each other that might fit together.

"He wants to make you come." His fingers found the points of my hip bones and tugged me gently, insistently against him, his erection growing into the cleft of my bottom.

I froze. A little bird inside the cage of my chest began to flutter. Jay and I had flirted and teased for years but lately, since he and Jenny had divorced, it had ... escalated, I guess. Today it had felt truly dangerous for the first time.

"I'd like to see that." He said. It was an open offer, one Tom had made in the first year of marriage almost fifteen years ago. But here it was. More than possible. Three friends at the lake house. A small, pandemic retreat in a summer of madness. Why not?

I turned to him, my face, tinted with desire, tilted up to meet his. I waited for words to come to my lips. Nothing. He bent to kiss me, pressing his knee between my legs, his fingertips tracing the exposed sides of my breasts.

"What did he say?" I found my voice.

"I just told you."

"He said that?" Heat crawling up my neck, something heavy and swelling grew low in my belly. His mouth, hot on my neck.

"No cock. That's all I ask." He said between kisses. "I think that might be an unfair advantage at this point."

"Unfair..." I started to ask.

Then he was walking away, a heat creeping into the space left by his thigh, a shadow of his mouth lingered on my neck. I gripped the sink behind me, blood and nerves pooling in my knees at the thought of what awaited me in the main room.

I pulled out my pony-tail, shook out my hair, and took a pull from a bottle of tequila on the countertop. Breathe. It's just idle talk. Lake talk. Flirting. I slipped a crocheted coverup over my shoulders and pulled it around me. I chuckled to realize it wasn't much as a coverup. It came to mid-thigh and hid nothing of the bikini beneath it.

The warmth of the liquor spread through my gut. I picked up my water bottle, took a centering breath and walked back into the main room of the cottage.

Tom and Jay were standing in front of the big picture window watching a storm roll toward us across the lake. A line of purple sky was disappearing behind churning black and green clouds.

I slipped into the room and sat in a big, overstuffed chair next to the unlit fireplace watching the men watching the storm. Two friends. Men who'd known each other since they were boys, trusted each other completely, watching, together, a turbulence approaching them.

Jay was a hair shorter than Tom but impossibly broad and thickly muscled. His permanently tousled blonde hair and pale blue eyes reeled you in like a moth to a flame with every look. Then, his dimpled, open smile, filled with supernaturally white teeth, closed the deal. It never got old.

Finally, Jay turned, looking for me, and saw me in the chair, legs crossed sipping at my water bottle.

"Water?" He said, his angular face transforming almost miraculously into a grin so loaded with charm it could give you cavities. He strode his tall, broad frame across the room to me.

Trying to match his smile I said, "Girl's gotta stay hydrated."

"Looks like you got good sun today." A large finger hooked my coverup and bikini strap, pulling them over my shoulder.

I swatted his hand away. "It happens when you're in the sun all day."

He sat on the ottoman in front of me. "I thought we got you all screened up earlier." He said with a wink.

"Apparently you didn't get the job done," I said, pulling my clothes back into place with an almost imperceptible wince as the fabric slid over my reddening skin.

"We should get some aloe on you." He said, arching an eyebrow on his grinning face.

Suddenly, a tremendous clap of thunder jolted me. My whole body jerked, sending a splash of water from my bottle onto my neck and chest.

"Jeezuz!" I shrieked.

He laughed and reached for me, pulling me up and out of the chair. "Not quite, but I'll have to do."

He folded a long, thick arm around me and walked me toward Tom at the picture window filled with the oncoming storm.

"That doesn't look good," I said, looking toward Tom, searching his face for any concern.

A low, rolling white squall line was halfway across the lake and racing toward us pushing whitecaps up onto the beach. Behind it, a curtain of rain obscured the western shore of the lake.

"We'll probably lose power for a bit but everything's put away or tied down. Once the front edge passes over it'll just be rain." Tom said.

"Let's go find some candles and flashlights B." Jay said, pulling me by the wrist. "You should turn on the radio, Tom."

He led me up the stairs to the second story of the cottage. Weak grey light and the still, compressed smell of a thousand summer days filled the tiny upstairs space. At the top, he turned to me, his huge hands on my shoulders.

He paused, his breath, sweet with alcohol, washed over my face.

"Where do you keep the candles?" He said. "And the aloe."

His head dipped then his lips were on mine. Gentle. Exploring, Tender. He leaned in and my mouth opened to him automatically completing a move that had been so close so many times and now was finally connecting us. The sky rumbled low, threatening.

As our tongues met, his hands moved slowly down my arms pulling me into the warmth of his bare chest. My hands found his hips as he cradled my face. He pressed closer, walking me back a half step against the wall. One hand dropped to my ass, the other pulled my lips tighter against his as our tongues tangled frantically.

"Fuck, B." He whispered, his fingers kneading the flesh of my buttocks.

"Probably..." I began, through heavy breaths, "Probably not..." I murmured, our mouths frantically touching, searching, "... a good idea."

He grinned in a gathering darkness punctured by strobes of lightning and rolling thunder, his lips gently touching mine. "No?" He said, his hand gliding under the waistband of my bottoms, his finger finding the cleft of my ass then sliding under me into wetness. He groaned.

"Aloe's ... in the bathroom cabinet," I said against his lips. "I'll get the candles." I levered myself with a bare foot against the wall and slipped, reluctantly, out of his grasp, heart racing, breathing ragged.

I stumbled into a bedroom breathing hard, an ache growing where his finger had touched me. I could hear the wind-driven sand from the beach raking savagely at the exterior as I made my way to the dresser that held the candles. As I looked out at the incoming rain and wind, lightning pulsed, illuminating the dock below. Whitecaps crashed over it, everything seemed to go completely silent for two beats, then thunder so near overhead, I ducked. The lights went out.

I grabbed three fat, stubby candles from the drawer, and turned toward the hall.

"Bel? You okay?" Came Jay's voice.

Then Tom's voice from below, his foot on the creaking lower step. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah, we're coming," I called out.

"You find the aloe?" I said to Jay, meeting him in the hall.

"Couldn't find it." He said.

"Pfft." I snorted. "What good are you? Here, take these," I said, handing him the candles.

I walked to the bathroom sink and opened the cabinet. Before I could reach for the little tube of aloe, Jay was wrapped around me. His mouth was on my neck, one hand cupping my breast, the other at the fork of my thighs, fingers exploring, insisting against the moisture behind the thin fabric of my bottoms. A moan escaped my lips as more lightning lit our forms straining into each other.

I paused, almost involuntarily, to feel his size engulf me, his hands exploring, arousing. My head tipped forward, hands on the sink, my ass arching into him. I was only heartbeats away from unfolding to him completely.

"Here it is." He said, the pad of his big middle finger pressing firmly against my clitoris. "I found it." His lips brushed my neck one final time before releasing me, moving away.

"Coming?" He said as he made for the stairs.

Shakily, I reached for the aloe. "Almost," I whispered to myself as he went down the stairs. After a moment, I followed on shaky legs.

"I don't think it'll last," Tom said, as he bent to light the candles. "Hey B, I think there's still a little flashlight in the junk drawer."

I picked up one of the lit candles as I walked toward the kitchen. "Tequila, anyone?"

Long thunder rolled, undulating low over the little cottage.

"Yes, please." They replied in unison.

When I came back with the drinks, Jay was lighting a fire in the fireplace and Tom was pulling furniture into a semi-circle. Three big, oversized, and overused old armchairs faced the hearth. I placed the drinks on a tray on the ottoman, picked one up, and sunk into one of the friendly old chairs.

"I didn't know you could start a fire, Jay," I said, sipping from my glass. I looked at Tom, my eyes pleading for guidance. Something to explain where we were, how we got here. Were we really here? About to cross over? He grinned and held my gaze.

"Sure B, you just rub two sticks together until they're hot enough to ignite and then..." He said, looking over to me. "You just blow and the next thing you know, you're warm all over." That big grin again.

We all burst out laughing.

"So what is this?" I said, my voice cracking with nerves. "You two order this storm or what?"

The question triggered a furtive silence, looks exchanged three ways, acknowledgment. Tom leaned slowly back into his chair sipping deeply from his glass of tequila, holding my gaze. I looked to Jay, his eyes on me. The remnants of laughter drained from our faces as he drained his drink.

Jay glanced at Tom. Tom's expression remained impassive. My eyes widened as Jay turned, crawling toward me on his hands and knees. I took a heavy swig of my drink, a deep breath, then his lips were on me again, nibbling my knee, down my leg, my shin, my toes and slowly back up toward my knee. I wrestled a scream back into my chest, closed my eyes, and exhaled heavily.

He said nothing as his lips moved slowly over me. His face, his nose and lips, his chin nudged me, uncrossing my legs. His hot mouth and breath kissed the skin of my yielding thighs. Slowly, patiently, he kissed and nibbled every inch of my legs building a buzzing low in my spine, then stood on his knees in front of me. His candlelit eyes were soft and fixed on mine as he slid his huge hands up along my thighs, over my hips, and under my ass. He nudged me toward him. The worn old cushion followed me and I reclined slightly.

Rain pounded the roof in driving sheets, heavy drops. Syncopated drumming.

He continued kissing and licking. Up my legs, his hot mouth traveled until he reached the fork of my thighs. He inhaled deeply. My fingers knit into his thick hair. He turned his face up to me then slid his hands again along my thighs until he found the tiny waistband of my bottoms. His large fingers curled over them and tugged. This was it. Here's the line, here's me stepping over it. My feet found his thighs and I lifted my hips as he slid my bottoms over the globes of my ass, down my thighs and past my feet.

My heart was in my throat, pulsing in my ears. I watched him, my tiny garment dangling from his huge hand. The air around my exposed sex felt suddenly open, exposed, vulnerable, and ripe. Electric, fizzing with expectation, I was naked to him.

Again, his hands slid up the length of my legs as his head bent, prayer-like to find the tenderest parts of me.

He pulled me gently toward him, lifting my knees, spreading me open to him.

He kissed, maddeningly, from one inner thigh over my mound to the other thigh. His breath pulled a plump, ready ball of desire to the floor of my pelvis. My hips tilted to him, wanting him, begging him.

His eyes rolled up to meet mine and his grinning mouth opened over me, clamping down over swollen labia. My head fell away, eyes closed as my hips lifted to meet his mouth, his swirling tongue. My hands gripped the chair, a long breath, a moan, flowed out of me.

His tongue parted me, slick and willing, darting into me, digging at the orgasm just inside of me. I pushed my knees against the arms of the chair trying to open myself to him completely.

As his tongue began to rhythmically swirl over my clitoris, my hips lifted and tilted to meet him, urging him, moving with him. Begging him into me. My breathing was fast and shallow, urgent as I felt it coming. The soles of my feet began to burn and tingle.

My eyes snapped open, searching for Tom. Sitting back in his chair, his eyes were locked on us, he lifted his chin and blinked slowly. His cock tented his trunks.

Jay opened his mouth, licking and breathing hot over my wet, swollen pussy. His eyes smiled as his mouth sealed over me again with the slightest suction. The tip of his tongue isolated the nib of my clit, forcing itself over the ridge and back, over and back. His head tilted and shifted with the action as if trying to suck something out of me.

Then, in candlelight, with the sky crashing over us, it let go. My toes curled hard and the first spasm broke sharply open triggering a cascade of involuntary bliss. I cried out in hard, mewling groans. I clutched at his hair again as if I was sinking, falling away through a close, warm void. Wave after wave followed as his tongue continued to bash into my clit sending me through the floor, flat, open, and blown apart. There was only him and a cloud of bright particles that had been me swirling around him.

Then his mouth released me and his tongue became broad and soft and wet against my labia, licking and licking as his finger entered me. My head fell back, my hips flicked up, desperate for him to penetrate me. To fill me, to finish me, to put me back together with the physics of bodies colliding.

"Oh, please." I moaned through gritted teeth wanting him inside me. No promises, no boundaries. Not right now. Just fuck.

He pulled out, tracing the swollen ridges of my pussy with his wet finger, his mouth now on my thigh, kissing, biting, sucking. And the wave passed, slowly sliding away, leaving a glowing exhaustion behind like foam on a beach. Air filling my lungs.

Jay finally rocked back on his heels, his big blue eyes kind and grateful on me.

"Thanks Bel." He said and kissed my knee.

He stood, looking down, smiling. His erection strained huge against his trunks and for a second I wanted only to reach out, to pull his shorts away, to grasp it. I wanted it inside me. I wanted to know it. To feel what it would do to me. To find out where we would go.

I caught Tom's questioning expression as Jay turned to pick up his empty glass and walk into the kitchen. I watched him pass me then looked back to Tom.

The wind had quieted and heavy, steady rain poured down over the roof. The fire blazed in the hearth.

"What now?"

He grinned. I giggled.