All Comments on 'Downpour'

by KellyLovall

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Pretty hot encounter Kelly !! All heated up and no cock to fill you up... well, we'll see. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not really a story

Just a failed attempt to write a sex scene.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!

Once again, KLovall has crafted a very erotic experience without dragging things out or delving into too much angst.

A perfectly Loving Wife ...... story. Short ... Sweet ... to the Point.

5*

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The build up was perfect; the storm both inside and outside of her. This worked very well for me. Thank you!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
A well done vignette

Great use of similes and metaphors. The approaching squall line and the coming sexual storm complimented each other. Incorrect punctuation was used more than once for dialogue and I wondered if it was done deliberately for effect. I think non-standard usage interrupts the flow. Overall, a well-crafted piece. After the sudden squall, steady rain will fall through a night lit only by candles and fire. I don't think the trio has finished what they started. I'd like to read that next chapter.

GuyFawkzGuyFawkzabout 3 years ago

I miss you so much

tizwickytizwickyabout 3 years ago

I just learned about Kelly's passing, so sad.....

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Way to bring the heat!

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

I watched her for over a year.

Ideas bubbled up from Dee in her psyche on a regular basis.

She had a habit of not carrying thru. She left us with teasers.

Still, she was brilliant. The world is a dimmer place without her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKellyLovall@KellyLovall
I write erotic romance that examines the secret desires we all carry within us. I explore the physical and emotional needs and desires that connect us to each other, often testing the limits of our relationships. My stories use explicit adult themes focused mostly on hot wive...