Downtown MFM Fun

Story Info
MFM with DVP in hotel room.
1.3k words
3.75
30.6k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had waited all week for this. The anticipation kept building. Mark, Vanessa and I were going to play as a threesome, and go out on the town. As the weekend drew nearer, things started changing. We had already figured out things that we wanted to do, bookended by play at my apartment. But on the morning of the day before, Mark, Vanessa's husband, booked a hotel downtown.

When I received the text from Mark telling me the change he had made to our plans, I started to get an erection, since I knew we were going to have a swinging good time bar hopping and fucking.

Mark had received a sizable bonus from his company. He told Vanessa to go shopping for a sexy outfit and cost was no option.

"David, he wants me to get leather pants, and cost is not object," she told me over the phone. She asked for any ideas I had for an ensemble, but it was difficult to help without being there.

"You'll have to surprise us," I told her.

Vanessa went shopping the morning of the date to get the sexy outfit for evening. She was going to put it on after our first play session at the hotel.

I originally met Vanessa as my first encounter in the Lifestyle as my distraction for the COVID shutdown. The mid-forties MILF with enhanced breasts and athletic body has been my girlfriend ever since, playing at least one day a week. Her husband Mark and I have also become friends and we all have been regularly playing as a threesome since mid-summer.

They came over to my place where we had snacks and a drink. It didn't take us long to say "let's go!" We wanted the fun to start, so we drove downtown to the hotel for our first session.

We checked into the motel, and upon getting to our room we started stripping and playing with Vanessa. She was sucking Mark cock while I knelt behind her eating her pussy.

Things moved to the king-sized bed quickly. I was behind Vanessa as she approached the bed. I pushed her down onto the bed on to her hands and knees. I firmly planted my face into her backside, continuing my meal on her pussy and ass.

Mark laid on the bed, having Vanessa mount him cowgirl. She rode him as I mounted behind her and slid my rigid penis into the Vanessa's already cock filled cunt.

I pumped my hips, ramming my shaft deep inside of Vanessa, stroking Mark's cock simultaneously with each thrust.

The intensity was too much that after about ten minutes of giving both of them pleasure, bringing Vanessa to climax twice, I released the load I had been building for five days, filling her with my cum.

I remained hard and continued to pump for a while until I couldn't take anymore, leaving Mark to continue fucking his wife in my cum, holding back his load for later.

Drinking and fucking was getting us pretty hungry, so we dressed for our sexy night on the town.

That is when I saw the result of Vanessa's shopping trip!

She got a naughty brown snake-print jacket, brown alligator ankle boots with 4" spike heels, and skin-tight black faux leather pants.

She was so sexy! She looked like a late 80s female rocker! The pants accentuated her legs, thighs, and firm ass, and her juicy camel toe!

We went to Mojo's, a fun bar and club that features a live dueling piano show on the first floor, and a live DJ on the second. They had just reopened a few days earlier recovering from the COVID conspiracy, and to our dismay were not serving food at the time.

So we went to a cute gastro pub called Flanagan's right next door. We ordered some drinks, had a nice conversation, and enjoyed a meal before heading back to Mojo's.

There we had a couple more drinks and watched the dueling pianos. Vanessa and her sexy outfit was too much I had to dance with her!

We both danced as if no one was watching, and yet I noticed many people watching. Mark was watching as well and enjoying every moment of it! He took pictures of Vanessa shaking her sexy ass.

At our table Mark encouraged me to kiss Vanessa. I would give her a sexy kiss for Mark and others to see. Mark would then reach across the table and stroke her breast. I noticed some other patrons glancing at us with puzzled looks, as if they had never seen two men out with their sexy woman before!

We were having a great time, but a better time was to be had in our room! We walked back to our hotel and stopped to have a drink in the lobby bar around 11:00.

We had the bar to ourselves and since it was close to closing, the bartender was busy in and out of the room. As we enjoyed our drink, I nonchalantly unzipped my fly and took my cock out, making Vanessa's mouth water and pussy tingle.

Finishing our drinks we rode the elevator to our floor. During the all too brief trip, I took out my cock again and Vanessa began sucking it, giving a sexy show to Mark.

Back in the room it didn't take long for us all to be naked, touching, rubbing and kissing.

We stripped off our clothes and then Vanessa's. Vanessa sat on Mark's lap on the ottoman, and I tried to penetrate on top, but the ottoman was too precarious, so we moved to the bed.

This time I got on the bed and Vanessa mounted me. Mark straddled me, and penetrated Vanessa from behind. It was his turn to be on top, sliding his cock in and out of Vanessa and up and down my shaft.

It has been seven days since he had released his load, and he let loose with a stream of cum deep into Vanessa's pussy, as I kept fucking her cum-filled cunt.

Mark eventually went limp and slipped out, so I rolled her over and penetrated her ass.

I fucked her ass for a while as Mark lied on the bed next to us, watching. Our anal sex started to be uncomfortable for Vanessa so we stopped play and all got ready for bed.

We slept naked together through the wee hours of the night, Vanessa bookended by her two studs on the king bed. It was a 5:00am that we awoke to caress and kiss Vanessa. By the time Vanessa awoke, we all were ready for more!

Mark and I took turns kissing her, rubbing her tits and sucking her nipples.

I reached between her legs and started to finger her increasingly wet pussy. I inserted two fingers and massaged her G-spot until I made her squirt.

Mark rolled lying flat on his back and Vanessa mounted him with her back to him. I straddled them and I entered her from the front. This position is a favorite of ours.

I pumped them both, Vanessa moaning loudly in ecstasy until Mark announced that he was coming! This motivated me to pump harder, hoping to come as well. I had hoped to come close to Marks orgasm; I had felt it building, but my knee was near the edge of the bed and the feeling passed for fear of slipping off.

I dismounted and had Vanessa ride me as I lie on the bed, Mark watching his sexy wife dominate me. I then had her dismount and told her that I wanted to take her from behind.

I penetrated her from behind, holding her hips as I rode her as her husband enjoyed the show.

Harder and faster I plunged my cock deep inside of her until I too let my load explode inside of her, mixing my cum with Mark's inside of her hot pussy!

We all agreed that we must do this regularly since we all had so much fun...