Downtown Promiscuity

Story Info
Exhibitionist sex in the downtown area.
2.1k words
3.98
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned over in bed as I woke up, feeling my body roll onto a lump in the bed. For a few moments I was disoriented, until I looked to my side and saw his peaceful face asleep next to me.

For a minute, I laid there just watching him sleep. I examined his face and noticed his eyelashes resting gently upon his cheeks, looking light brown in the morning light streaming in ever so subtly from the closed blinds above our heads. His smooth tan skin crept down to perfectly sculpted pink plump lips. It was then that I realized how badly I wanted to lay my lips gently on his to wake him up. And so I did.

Once awake, my boyfriend and I crept out to the bathroom of his shared apartment style dorm. We brushed our teeth and got ourselves ready for the day. Or at least, for breakfast.

That day, we went to the dining hall and ate some light breakfast, chatting away peacefully and feeling at home together. There were very few calm moments like this in our hectic lives, and I appreciated them greatly. Sitting across from my boyfriend, I noticed a sleepy puffiness still left under his groggy eyes from the late night we had building a mattress fort in his room last night. We were a goofy couple, doing silly things like that together, but it felt good to have a partner just as goofy as I was, willing to put up with my passing desire to make a fort as if we were children again.

The brunch passed quickly, and we walked back to his dorm room to collect ourselves before proceeding with the day. Neither of us really had a plan for what to do, but I knew I brought a dress and I knew I wanted to wear it for him.

As we walked into his room, I dug through my bag for the dress that I had packed. Conveniently, the dress was ruffled on top, meaning I did not need to wear a bra with it to be comfortable. As I shed my clothes from earlier, I slipped off my bra and panties. Of course, this elicited a response from my ravenous boyfriend.

He glided across the floor to sit in the chair up against the wall, motioning me towards him in a way that I knew could only mean he wanted me to sit in his lap. I obliged, and we made out for a little while, enjoying the simplicity of the moment.

After the make out session, I decided it was time to get on the move. I slipped the dress over my head, and we made our way down to the courtyard and out into the surrounding city.

The day was breezier than I thought it might have been, making my decision to go commando feel like a mistake. Thinking I should maybe go back for a pair of panties, I turned back to warn my boyfriend, but he was already well aware of the situation. A few paces behind me, I noticed a slight bulge in his pants.

"It's kind of windy today..." he noted, obviously staring at my ass as my dress had shown him a peek of it.

At that, I decided my panty-less crotch would be a good way to tease my boyfriend on this little walk. After noticing his bulge, I had already felt a slipperiness between my thighs that could only mean I was getting hungry for his dick.

The farther and farther we walked, the more I got worked up about the way that my boobs were semi exposed as they bounced free without the constraints of a bra, and the way that if I took a long stride I could make my leg make contact with my already swollen clit.

By the time we reached a large academic building that looked abandoned for the weekend, my thighs were soaked with wetness radiating from my pussy, and I could tell by the way my boyfriend was shifting his pants that his boner wouldn't subside either.

I began to have an idea.

Looking around for cameras, I noticed that we needed to be somewhere more private. My boyfriend led me in to the academic building and showed me back to a stairwell where we found zero security cameras. Success.

We began our adventure in this old and empty building by climbing the stairs up to the second floor, and entering the women's bathroom. I called out a "hello?" That echoed with no response and checked the stalls before we started getting busy.

I waved my boyfriend into the bathroom, and he immediately pinned me up against the tile walls. His lips were on mine as fast as you could say "horny". We started making out, but soon got even more excited, and I turned around and pulled up my dress to expose my bare ass to him. I could hear him let out a breathy sigh as he released his straining cock from his jeans and gazed upon my big, smooth ass. As I waited for him to free his cock entirely, I started making breathy moaning noises, which only served to increase the wet slipperiness between my legs.

As I heard him rub himself completely hard, I took a deep breath in and reached back to spread a cheek for him to slide it in easier. I felt his usual thick cock slide into my tight little pussy, but this time, with how excited I got from the workup, even his fat cock slid in easily. As he pushed his cock in me all the way, I could feel my walls spasming to get accustomed to the size of his dick inside of me, and when he filled me up completely, I couldn't help but groan out, feeling completely filled by his big thick cock.

After getting used to his dick inside of me, I started begging my daddy to fuck me with reckless abandon. I wanted him to fuck me so hard that my tits, which I had removed from my dress, were slamming against the tile wall so hard you could hear their fleshy impact. I took his dick long and hard, until I realized it may be time to move on to another even more kinky location in the building.

I pulled off of his dick, and told him, "let's keep going". He nodded and understood, seeming to read my mind, full of the hope that we would come across an unlocked classroom. As we walked out into the hallways, the eerie silence filled us. A few times along the way, I pulled the skirt of my dress up over my ass so my boyfriend walking behind me would get a nice view of my sculpted ass.

Something above must have been listening, as we came across an unlocked classroom without even really trying for it. We wound up walking in to the pitch black room, and he bent me over the desk. My fantasy of fucking in a classroom was going to be fulfilled, and I was soaking wet just thinking about it.

Again, my boyfriends thick cock slipped in to my drenched pussy like a charm (if charms could make you moan at their size). I again released my beautiful titties from the dress, letting them push up against the desk, fully aware that someone could be writing on that desk on Monday, and turned on even further by the thought of it.

Writhing in pleasure and lost in a wicked fantasy, I felt my boyfriend pull his dick out of my pussy which was extremely unfair, if you ask me. I turned around and frowned at him, but realized he wanted to move on to another location.

As we walked further down the halls, there were a few side halls, and I walked down into one. There were a couple offices down this hall, and at the end of it, a circular desk and a chair. Without even thinking about it, I got on the desk and started rubbing my wet cunt with my sticky fingers, sticking my fingers into the wet warmth and sucking the juices off of them to further tease my already leaking hard boyfriend. I begged him to fuck me there, but we figured it may be better to be in a place with a little cover rather than out in a hallway.

We kept moving, until we found a pane of windows that looked out over the downtown area. Feeling bolder than ever, and hoping to give someone a show, I lifted my skirt again, practically begging someone to take an odd glance through the window to see my sexy body standing in it; I was dripping at the thought. I sat on a table and begged my daddy to come and eat out my pussy. I guess I had been an especially good girl that day, because my daddy got down on his knees and began to slurp up all of the juices my pussy had been making at the thought of his hard cock all day. After I had been satisfied, we walked back down the hallway, and I realized how desperately I wanted my boyfriend's thick cock in me in the stairwell of that building.

I led the way, and as we walked into the stairwell I lifted my skirt and bent over the railing, providing my boyfriend easy access to my sopping wet pussy. He began slowly, fucking me the way I liked to be opened up. He pressed his cock in slowly, allowing me to feel his length and girth in me and get used to it. Slowly, he started moving his pelvis, giving light rocking motions, followed by harder and harder thrusts into me until he was fucking me the way he desired. I loved being able to satisfy him with my pussy. I loved the way that after a while, an animal side of him would take over his body and he would fuck my hole any way he pleased. I loved being a hole for pleasure for my daddy, and I loved the way his fat cock fulfilled me. Lost in thought and the pleasure of the experience, I would up orgasming around his cock. From the long build up, this orgasm was intense. My pussy walls were tightening and loosening around his thick cock, sending ripples of pleasure up my body and causing me to let out a little moan. Suddenly, a slight noise from below caught my attention, and I realized there was a janitor somewhere in the building at the sound of cleaning supplies. As my boyfriend pulled his naked cock out of my tight pussy, we walked into that same bathroom, and forced ourselves into a handicapped stall.

There, I bent over the handrail on the wall and once again stuck my hole out for my daddy to abuse. Since we were so lost in the sex, my daddy started fucking my pussy so hot and fast that I was almost feeling overwhelmed by the sensation. A familiar pressure built in the bottom of my stomach, and as he continued to fuck me hard and fast, I came around my daddy's cock once again. My walls squeezed his fat cock over and over again as I rode out my orgasm, and I felt my daddy pull his dick out of my pussy to explode his cum on my naked ass only seconds later. I watched in awe as I could see some of the cum slide and I felt a drop come down the back of my leg.

As I felt my boyfriend come back behind me, I noticed he had grabbed a wad of toilet paper and already began cleaning the cum off of my ass. I looked at him with hooded eyes and told him thank you for the fantastic sex he had given me, but I could tell his mind was just as blown and he considered the sex outstanding as well.

Feeling accomplished and proud for giving my boyfriend such an experience, I grabbed his hand and led the way out of the building after cleaning up. We walked out to a couple of flower bushes, where I begged him to take my picture. I posed with the flowers in the background, smiling sweetly as though I had never had a thought in my mind about his fat cock ripping through my tight little pussy, that is, until I flashed the camera with my thick ass, and mouthed the words "round two?" to my daddy.