DP in the Charity Shop

Story Info
Mature volunteer shags two lads buying fancy dress.
750 words
3.96
15.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

I'm Angie, fifty-eight, five feet ten with natural long curly ginger hair with a white streak. I weigh ten stones 32C-28-38.

It was a lovely warm summer's day and I'd dressed in a pleated cream skirt to halfway up my thighs, pale blue stockings and a navy blue blouse with no bra to work in the charity shop.

A couple of young lads were looking through the racks of women's clothes.

"Can I help?"

They turned red and I realised they were about twenty. They spluttered a few words without saying anything.

"Looking for a dress?"

"Y M Yes."

Their colour eased.

"Who for? One of you?"

"Y M yeah him."

"Have you seen anything you fancy?"

A dress was held in front of the other guy.

"Is this to wear?

"FANCY DRESS." They both blurted out.

"Relax. Fancy dress is no deal, what look are you after. Start with your names."

"The Simpson's. I'm Jack, Ben." Jack pointed to Ben.

"Marjorie wears strapless, like this sort of thing." I held up a pink summer dress. "Wrong colour though."

"See. That's what I said."

"There's a pile of stuff out back, come on let's have a quick look."

The three feet high pile of unsorted dresses was on a blanket and I bent to pull items out. The yellow dress was far too small, a white dress was huge with massive moulded cups and they laughed.

"Grosse."

"Wouldn't want to get in a fight with that."

I smiled at their banter.

"This?" I held up a blue dress which I liked, this is a... Mmm my size..." I held it against Ben. "Try it on."

Ben turned red then removed his T-shirt, Jack helped me slip it over his up stretched arms. There was no way the zip would do up.

"We need... a fourteen." I put the blue dress to one side with a view to trying it myself.

"How about this orange? It's a... sixteen. Not quite the right style."

It was supposed to be stretchy and slinky so it wasn't actually too big on Ben.

"You'll need some tits mate."

I measured his chest. "Thirty-four, that'll be a thirty-eight possibly six." I found a strapless model in a box of bras." "Thirty-six A, mmm let's see." I fitted it round Ben's chest and it didn't seem too tight so I pulled the dress up over it. "You'll need a little stuffing in there."

"See what it looks like without your jeans mate."

I smiled, as did Jack, as the outlines of his boxers and a very obvious bulge replaced the bulkier jeans as they dropped.

I returned to the shop area before I started laughing and collected a silly blue hat; it was hideous but a substitute for Marjorie's hair.

"Try this."

"Mate! Magic."

We lifted the dress off to reveal his boxers with a decent erection sticking out, it filled my hand nicely. "Is this for me?"

Jack smiled, "He's been looking down your tits when you bend down."

"Like you then, it seems you's two like them." Bens cock twitched as his hand cupped my breast.

I hadn't handled a penis for years and never nearly forty years younger than me.

"Excuse me." I walked to the shop door. Locked it and turned the open sign to closed.

By the time I returned to the back room my blouse was off and two open mouths were soon sucking on my fun buds. They were a bit crude but it felt good to have them both being sucked for the first time and to feel my knickers moving to the floor.

Hands seemed to be everywhere and I pulled bens cock to my fanny, he was straight inside and humping then Jack went behind me. Suddenly I felt my skirt being lifted and something probing my bum.

Was my fantasy of DP about to happen? I pushed back hard and slowly I felt Jack slipping in. It all started feeling very tight and suddenly pulsating replaced the humping in my fanny, followed by something wet running down my leg.

"Your turn Jack." I turned my head to kiss him.

He started humping my bum and didn't last long either.

We looked funny stood there, Ben wearing white bra and boxers, my skirt round my waist and stockings and a fully dressed Jack hugging each other.

After they left I wore the creased blue dress with no knickers and felt sexy imagining them returning for round two.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers