All Comments on 'DQ Ch. 01: Losing Control with Mom'

by deviantdove

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing!! Love the magic/mind control, mom son, lactation, creampie, cuckold. This is my perfect story for a cuckold that has had many mom fantasies :)

greenreadergreenreaderabout 3 years ago

5 stars of course, it's a deviantdove story after all.

Would actually give it 4.99 stars to be exact but only because the omnipotent writers jumped into the spotlight just as the characters started to shine brightly. And I know the author did it intentionally but its harder to connect with the characters if they remain nameless. After all paying attention to small details like the comforting sound of Mom's bracelet, her bossy personality. The attentive son that noticed details about his mom no son had any right to...you had me 100% invested.

That being said, the female godlike being is such an OG. You can tell it was her that gave both the son and his mother free will and choice when it mattered the most. Crushed them both like it was nothing lol. Even overshadowed the male deity.

"As the woman tried to close the book, she noticed that there was still room on the last page. " Ha ha, loved this part. Not off the hook yet, LoL. Poor dad/husband, if only the last page was full she would have forgotten all about you. :-)

To the Smutmobile:

Love the sex scenes, the voluptuous Mom and lustful son. Both of them surrendered to their primal drive, that's nice. Big breasts - good, big lactating breasts - also good why not?! If we're going all out guns blazing then the moment I take an arrow in the knee would be if mom started actively seducing the son, flaunting her sexuality once she regains control of herself. She licking her own breasts, or spreading and teasing her glistening hole, shaking her hips etc. Both son and dad would be completely floored by that I think.

You are such a great author of super hot m/s stories and I can't wait for more of your creations.

THANK YOU for sharing your stories!!!

What the?!...a heavy thumb against a window behind me just startled me.

"Oh no, NO..." as I stare into the dark eyes of a white dove my last conscious thoughts sparking inside my mind are disregard my ramblings and please write more, more, more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
comantary

The meta commentary is absolutely garbage and pulls you right out of the story stop it.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Switching between the story and the writers was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish there was a nonconsent version

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeviantdove@deviantdove
21 january 2023 I squeezed in another story. Hope it gets published soon! Enjoy. Now I will vanish from this planet for a while. Ciao. 20 january 2023 Just uploaded a new story in 'The Magic Ring' series, waiting for moderation. This will probably be my last for a long time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES