DQ Ch. 01: Losing Control with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands soon went to her back and unclasped her bra, which caused her tits to sag noticeably, although they still hung firm on her chest. In a skillful movement, Mom removed and slung it, along with her blouse, towards Dad, where it landed over his head, so that he could no longer see us.

Mom's breasts were presented right in front of my eyes... It had been ages since I had seen them, and I almost trembled out of excitement. They were more than a handful of maternal flesh, with large, brownish aureolae and protruding nipples the size of an index finger's phalange. Her tits pointed outwards a bit under their weight, the skin was pulled taut due to their sheer size. From here, I could see the freckles on her boobs, that Mom had probably gotten from sunbathing topless. I could not help gasping and biting my lip.

The little resistance I had felt went away. I was enthralled by these tits, I longed to touch them. I could no longer tell what was the influence from my body, and what was my own perversion, but Mom's tits looked so soft and spongy that I just wanted to knead them. Suddenly, I saw Mom breathe in surprise, as if she had had cold water splashed on her. Her face, which had had the most serene look just now, winced, but then, slowly, became solemn again, and a mysterious, accepting glow shone seemed to emanate from her skin.

A little miracle did occur. While I watched how Mom's chest rose slowly with her inhaling, tiny white droplets formed on her nipples. I had to squint my eyes, but they were really there. Was it what it thought? But that would be impossible?

The droplets coalesced into larger ones, until, rather suddenly, a tiny stream of whitish fluid ran down from Mom's nipples, over the globular shape of her tits. Mom was producing milk. It dripped from her breasts over her stomach in little flows, and once it reached her skirt, it ran over it, causing a staining trail of mother milk. Mom looked absolutely ravishing, radiant, as if a primal energy was beaming from her, seducing me to come near. She herself also seemed to be taken over by the intensity of this event, as her face now looked serene and open, there was no longer any sign of struggle.

My body started moving, my cock was rock hard again. Soon my own shirt was taken off, and thrown into a corner, this time saving Dad. I felt Mom's body warmth as I approached, and then felt myself kneeling to lower my face to be in position for her breasts. My left hand grabbed hold of her right tit and lifted it slightly, which caused the stream of milk to spread and form a film over her tit. I felt ecstatic as the weight of her boob rested in the palm of my hand, and when I felt how I gently kneaded her large breast, my fingers pressing into the pliant flesh.

Soon my mouth was pressed against her nipple, so that my face disappeared into her soft tissue of Mom's boob. At first I tried to resist, but the milk ran over my chin too, being so close to Mom. I opened my lips, and felt her nipple now protruding between them. My tongue immediately found its way to press against its rubbery skin as if old impulses took over. Then milk ran in my mouth, it was warm and sweet. I swallowed lest it overflowed my mouth, and I intuitively began sucking on Mom's nipple, while my other hand was placed on Mom's free tit. I felt the milk generously run over my fingers there, my whole hand got wet.

Softly, I heard Mom moan, as her milk gushed into my mouth once more, after all these years. She patted the back of my head, or, probably, her body did so of the own accord, but I felt like I was being smothered by motherly love. I suckled as much as I could, each time filling my mouth with the slightly gooey, delicious milk of Mom. I wiggled my face to feel how soft her boob was as a kind of pillow for my head to rest. Greedy, I took as much milk as I could. My other hand started to massage Mom's breast again. First gently, then it started groping her enthusiastically, as I played with her pliant flesh. and soon it was all wet and slippery due to her own motherly fluids. As I tried to grab it in one hand, her slithery skin made her boobs slide out of my hand again and again, which felt really sexy, and seduced me to keep massaging it.

Milk dribbled over my chin, because I did not manage to drink it all. I felt how wet Mom's skirt was getting due to all this spilled milk, as I started to lean into her more. My own torso was also slowly getting wetter and wetter. Mom's milk created a sticky layer on my skin. Still, greedy, I suckled as hard as I could, and every time I swallowed I was rewarded with a new gulp of milk. It tasted of earth. It tasted of beginnings. It tasted of my younger days. Mom's bracelets chinked once more, as her hand gently went through my hairs.

I had not felt so salvaged in a long, long time. I do not know how long I drank from Mom's milk, but when the stream finally stopped, I felt as if my body was completely reinvigorated. And with it, the tension in my groins had built proportionally. I was full of sexual energy, my mind could not stop thinking about fucking, due to the force that came from my body below, over which I still did not have any control.

Mom then took me by the hand, and we moved into the kitchen together. I could finally see her face again, but there was no longer any trace of confusion or anger. This was as it should be. She was softer, much softer, than she had been for a long time, being so bossy around the house. Now, her face was relaxed, as if she was also relieved of energy that had been building up inside of her.

Dad stumbled after us, still holding the stained stockings and Mom's blouse. He stood in the door opening, looking at how Mom guided me to one of cooking aisle in the middle of the kitchen, where the trays with the dough balls still rested. As I was fully naked, there was nothing any more to use to hide my erection from Mom. Our bodies moved really close to another, as Mom stood with her bottom resting against the counter, and I just right in front of her. Then, Mom turned around, glancing one last time deep into my eyes. In her blue irises I observed no hesitation, no doubt, just a pure and full YES.

Mom pulled up her damp skirt over her ass cheeks, to display a deliciously round ass, covered only partly by a pair of sloggi underpants. My cock was so close as to actually touch the cotton of Mom's panties. I felt how my hands reached for them, how they calmly took the elastic waistband and pulled them down. As I was standing straight, I could not fully see it from this angle, but Mom's pussy was now right in front of my cock. I saw a few pubic hairs spring out from under her hefty, white ass meat. Mom stepped out of her panties, that were now lying on the floor, and kicked them into the direction of Dad, who immediately bent over to reach them and pick them up. I could see that they were stained by Mom's pussy juice, as Mom too had also gotten real excited.

Then, Mom bent over further, her body placed on the trays with dough balls, which were squashed under her weight. Her large breasts protruded, slightly, side wards, and her back was arched as to lift her ass as high as she could in this position. I now accepted that this was going to happen. I was so full of energy, that I wouldn't have been able to hold it back, even if I willed. I was going to fuck my mother.

But then, when my body had indeed positioned itself right, when my hands had been placed on Mom's wide hips, and my dick was just a centimeter away from Mom's vagina, I suddenly twitched. The movement stopped. I nearly fell over, as I suddenly had to balance myself, which was no longer done by the mysterious force that had compelled me earlier. I was free! I lifted one of my hands to try, but indeed, I could now stop this drama. Quickly, I glanced at Dad, but he still seemed completely dazed, as was Mom who was lying here in front of me on top of her carefully rolled balls of dough.

At first, I thought to just turn and walk away from this scene now that the force had released me, to retreat somewhere to make sense of all of this. But as I did, my dick bumped into Mom's ass, which released all the urge that had been building up as I had been drinking her milk. A deep, guttural feeling erupted from my groins, and I sniffed heavily. A tinge of the smell of Mom's pussy reached my nostrils, and I found my intention weaken. Instead, I just had to release myself. I turned towards Mom again.

Was I going to do this? My hands were on her hips once more, grabbing her by her dirty skirt. Her ass glistened due to the milk that had drenched her skirt so. Mom looked absolutely fertile. My dick met her pussy lips, with a sensation that is beyond words. It was even deeper than when I had drunk her milk. This was my return to my origin, my return to an unconditional safety. My cock pushed her labia apart, deeper, soon its tips was engulfed, as I pressed my hips forwards. Mom moaned with a high pitch, as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. Finally, my cock was buried inside Mom's warm hole, completely engulfed by her, by my sweet Mom.

There was no turning back. I had chosen to do this. I had surrendered to my lusts. As I held on firmly to Mom's hips, I started to fuck her. Besides our sounds, there was complete silence, so that I could hear the squishy sounds that came from Mom's pussy, and the metallic sound of the trays that shove under my movements. Mom held on to the other side of the counter, and I heard her breathe very loudly now. As I pulled my hips back to thrust again, I heard a high pitched hum emerging from her throat. She was enjoying this.

I started to fuck her harder. My, oh, my... I was completely buried in my Mom's body, my dick was fully inside of her... The thought made me extremely horny, and I watched Mom's tits quake when I thrust forward. The trays clattered, the balls rolled from the counter as Mom's body shook under my force. At every thrust, I heard Mom moan higher and higher, which made me go crazy with lust. The force in my groins was getting stronger and stronger, the pressure unbearable, I just had to come. Mom's ass jittered when my pelvis ram into her, and one of the trays was pushed, with a loud, steel sound, from the counter.

I noticed that around Mom, on the tray, a small layer of milk became visible, as Mom had started producing it again while I was having sex with her. I could not resist, and manage to wiggle my hands under her tits. In response, Mom lifted her upper body, and rested on her palms. I could now grope her tits freely, which swayed under my impact. They were wet with milk, sticky due to the dough, and her nipples stuck out hard in the palms of my hands. I felt them tremble every time I fucked her hard, and I heard Mom now freely screaming of the pleasure this gave her.

Mom's ass was squeezed tightly between me and the kitchen counter in this way, and the flesh of her back folded under the curve her spine made. Mom dropped her head in her neck, her hair now hanging over my shoulders, as my belly almost touched her back in this position. I drove my face into her hair, smelling her aroma, the motherly aroma, the reassuring smell of her flowery shampoo. It all felt so insanely sensitive. I felt how Mom's pubic hairs prickled my balls slightly, every time I pushed in her.

Although I nearly came, Mom suddenly, gently, shoved me off her, leaving me standing about surprised, with my dick now wet with her and my juices. Her eyes stared blankly at me, as she probably did not know what her own body was up to yet. It abruptly turned around, taking me by the hand, and started to lead me to the stairs. As I looked around, I saw that the kitchen was a completely mess. All Mom's effort in making the dough balls had been for nothing, as they were squashed, soaked in milked, or rolled all around the kitchen. Several of the trays lay scattered on the floor. Dad, obediently, followed us in our wake.

"Oh, wow." The man said, with his hands in his hair. "Just, wow. What the hell did you just do? I am having a hard time getting my head around it..."

The woman had to shake her head to get loose from the piece of paper, her own writing had absorbed her too much. "I... Ehm... Well..."

"I am not sure whether there is anything plausible left in this narrative still to save. Sexual energy from mother milk? Really?"

It took a while from the woman to respond, but then she looked at her companion next to her with a dirty smile. "You liked it, though..."

It remained silent. The man could not deny this.

She continued: "It was primal, and raw, and pure..."

"... pure is not the word I'd use... "

"... almost religious!" She finished.

All the man could do was laugh. But it was a dry laugh of fear. After a while he thoughtfully remarked: "Let's just finish this, shall we? Go ahead, and take them to the bedroom."

I could not wait to be inside Mom again, I had been so close to coming. With red cheeks and her hair undone, Mom barged into the bedroom, where my parents' bed was covered by the new, pink duvet cover that had just arrived today. It looked so fresh and new, as if it had just been ironed. Dad had really put it on well.

But Mom was not in a mood to admire Dad's work. She basically threw me on the bed, and I bounced on the mattress before I comfortably lay on my back. As a wild animal, Mom immediately crawled over me, and then sat, on her knees, just in front of my erect cock. Here I properly saw what our lust had done to us. We both were a complete mess. Tiny drops of precum still hung in Mom's hair from earlier. Her tits looked swollen, and were covered in sticky, drying milk, and the dough had left dusty patches where it had stuck to the milk. But instead of appalling, it looked incredibly sexy, because it was as if Mom was almost glowing under all the dirtiness that our sex had thrown at her. Her cheeks had a blush, and her eyes showed no doubt about what she wanted.

Her hips raised, as I saw Dad enter the room behind her, and when she was just about ready to sit down on my dick that ached to be in her once more, I saw a similar twitch as I had had earlier. Immediately, I knew that the spell had broken for Mom too, and I was really nervous about what would follow now.

At first I thought Mom would just jump up and leave, and that kind of felt like a relief. Her body was frozen, she was panting hard, I could see her eyes flashing from side to side as she was probably determining what to do. As a good mother, she should get up, leave this scene, and then have us talk about this like adults. But as a woman, I knew she now needed it. And she needed it bad.

Then I saw something snap. The blueness of her eyes seemed to grow even brighter as she sat up straight. Her hips maneuvered so that my dick was right under her pussy. My God, was she really going to? She did. Mom lowered herself on my cock, as she kept it in position with one hand. I saw how my swollen tip separated her labia, how it disappeared in her bush. As she sat down, we both moaned loudly, until I felt Mom's firm ass rest on my balls that were ready to fill her up with cum.

Mom placed her hands on my torso as she started riding me. She held on tight. I saw her wedding ring glisten. Dad was still standing in the door way and would now probably see how my penis disappeared in his wife every time that Mom lifted her hips to slam into me again. Knowing that Mom was doing this voluntarily made my head spin. I was sucked into a tunnel of lust, that blurred my vision and narrowed it to just Mom's body and face. Her beautiful, beautiful face, her bouncing, hefty breasts, her hips that trembled at every thrust she made.

I felt how my cock slid deeper in Mom's vagina, I felt every single inch of her love tunnel as it engulfed my penis. This was how things were meant to be, this was home. I placed my hands on Mom's large ass cheeks and started to rock my hips in accordance with hers. This somehow hit the spot for Mom, who started to yelp. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." The arm with the bracelets slid forwards, she placed her hand on my face and pushed my head into their pillow. Meanwhile, I felt her body starting to shake. Mom was coming. Mom was coming on my dick...

I felt how her pussy contracted around me, as I was balls-deeps inside my own mother. Mom started to make some deep, primal sounds, a whimpering out of pure lust and ecstasy. Her bracelets jingled as even her arms started to shake due to her orgasm. This all was incredibly intimate. I was overcome with love for Mom, overcome with an almost unbearable joy of being so close to her while she enjoyed such pleasures. Finally, Mom stopped shaking, and she lifted herself from me.

In the slightly awkward way in which she crawled from me, I saw the Mom I knew betrayed. Tiny gestures, such as how she brushed her hair behind her ear, were so insanely familiar, which made the situation even hotter to me, as this contrasted with the lustful havoc we had wreaked here. The new duvet was covered with sex juices, stains of milk and cum, it was completely ravaged due to our explosion of lust.

Mom was not about to let me go away unsatisfied. She laid down on her back, grabbed legs by their knees and pulled them towards them, so that she lay waiting folded for me to fuck her. I did not hesitate, and quickly crawled up to position myself rightly.

I could finally really see Mom's pussy like this, as it was stretched right before. It was the prettiest I had ever seen. Her slightly puffy lips glistened with my precum and Mom's fluids, her mound extruded slightly, her bush covered its edges, while her clit was swollen and red. I wanted to be in here.

Intently, I watched as my cock slid in Mom once more. At first, I remained up right, so that I could really see how my dick went into Mom's pussy, and out of it, in and out. But as I got hornier and hornier, I lowered myself, so that I lay on top of Mom. My hips started thrusting fast, really fast, I was ramming into Mom, which gave me extreme pleasure. Her jiggly tits wiggled right in front of my face, and I could not resist once more pressing my lips on Mom's beautiful nipple. As I sucked, to my great surprise, I felt still more milk drip out of Mom's tit.

"Even more?" the man gasped in surprise. "You are breaking the laws of physics here! Aren't you afraid their whole world will collapse?"

"Just let me, just let me," The woman raved in ecstasy. Her story was gripping her completely.

Somehow, I had gotten her milk production started again, and now from her other breast too more milk seeped. I released my mouth from Mom's tit and just looked at how her boobs bounced as I fucked her, while they got slippery due to the milk that gushed out of them. It was a ravishing sight, and I could not hold it any longer.

"Mom, fuck, I am... I am coming!" I yelled. My hips were thrusting multiple times per second, and sped up even further now my orgasm was so close. The bed creaked in loud protest under the force of it. As I nearly came, I noticed that Mom was looking over my shoulder at Dad, who was probably still witnessing this absolutely forbidden scene. A crooked smile appeared on her face. It turned me on even more.

As cum started shooting out of my dick, I pressed my face in Mom's cushiony boobs. I licked her milk of her skin as my lower body convulsed and filled her pussy with so much cum as I had never come before. This was it. This was salvation. I would never feel so safe and warm and taken care of ever again in my life. Sex would never be as good as this. Mom's arms closed around me, as did her legs, and we lay entangled in an intimate cuddle.

Later, Mom and I lay next to each other in silence, on the duvet that was completely stained after our sex. I guess that we both knew that the spell had broken for both of us somewhere during this evening. Neither of us dared to address this fact, nor to address Dad who was still holding Mom's clothes like a kind of servant. I felt deeply awkward, and after a while I just started to sneak out of the room. "Mom," I said as I was almost out of the room. "We should... talk... about this."