DQ Ch. 01: Losing Control with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby, we should. Just... know that... I am not angry or anything, OK? This was all good... As it had to be... I am just a bit confused..."

And so I went out, took a shower, went to the gym, trying to get my thoughts on anything else than what had happened. It was hopeless. I had an erection all day, and I was sure that I would never be able to love anyone else than Mom. I just hoped that she would feel the same when I got home, that she wanted to go on this deviant adventure with me...

"How touching..." the man said, his voice dripping with irony.

The woman pointed at his crotch, where a clear bulge was visible. "Again, I reply: you liked it, though!"

He tried to change the subject. "I am just surprised that you were able to push these characters so far and that their world did not collapse. I mean, to make them do this and to make them want this, you surely had to mess with them to the point of destroying them."

The woman leaned back in her chair, thinking. "I guess that they secretly all wanted this. Our magic just allowed to express what they had been suppressing all along... You were not that far off, then, with your desire to see something really primal. It just was sleeping... Waiting for us to kiss it to life... It makes one wonder..."

"About what?"

"How many sons and how many mothers want this, deeply want this? Despite, or perhaps because of, the taboos that our societies develop?"

"So Freud, perhaps, was not that wrong after all?"

As the woman tried to close the book, she noticed that there was still room on the last page.

Mom lay thinking on the bed as her son had left the room. She had never felt the insane level of desire she had felt for him. Of course, she despised herself for giving in after the spell had broken, but she was sure that the same went for her son. Perhaps, then, this was not so wrong after all, if it was what they both secretly had wanted so strongly? Why, then, had she not been aware of these urges before? The semen in her vagina still felt warm, it made her feel loved. Deeply loved. She looked at her husband, who still seemed to be under the spell. Could she ever go back to loving him? He had never made love to her like her son had...

As she thought this, her husband started to carefully fold their clothes, and place them on the floor. Then, he crawled up to her, his face still in a drowsy expression. She thought to get up and leave, before something weird would happen again, as he was clearly still under the spell. But somehow she felt like she should stay.

Her husband placed his head between her legs, and pressed his face into her muffin. As he started lapping up the mess their son had made in her, she quite quickly felt another orgasm approaching. She squeezed her husband's head between her legs as she enjoyed the feeling of his tongue inside of her. Fuck, this was dirty.

But perhaps it could be like this from now on... Perhaps she and her son could deal with the passion and her husband with the mess. As she thought this, she immediately came, what she interpreted as a sign sent by higher powers that indeed her future would be sinful, wild, and better than she had ever dared to dream.