DQ Ch. 03: My Mom is a VR Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom giggled. She let my dick go and shook the cum off her hand, as if it was mere water. Then she felt my forehead with her other hand.

"See... No fever, and I bet you fell all better now. Now, get up and pack for school!"

She got up and walked out of my room. I felt everything go black. The simulation had ended.

I was sick to my stomach now that the lust was gone. I had just experienced what it would have been like to be jerked off by mom. The idea that literally millions of other guys had gone through this scenario made me want to puke. What had I done to mom? What had I done to myself by entering this scenario?

Luckily, I thought, there would now be a menu to leave the simulation. Shamefully, however, I was wrong.

"Loading next scenario..."

The letters appeared in a large font, right in front of me. Frantically I tried again to move my hands to my head, to take the VR helmet off. But all I did was grab my simulated hair once more, as I would be doing many times that evening.

"No, no, no, no.... Stop it!"

But I had started the playlist of the most played scenario's, and there appeared to be no way out of this simulation until I had completed them all.

Scenario four: Ahegao Mom

Before I knew it, I found myself in the next scenario. I was in a long hallway, that stretched out for at least ten meters in front of me. There was one door at its end, but there were no windows or other doors to its sides. A disco light sent glitters dancing across the wall, which had rainbow colored wall paper. Muffled, frantic music played from under the door at its far end.

I had never seen this place, I thought relieved. It had felt like a rape of my mind that the previous scenario had made use of my own room. This place must have been rendered completely digitally, using templates of some sorts.

Also, I realized immediately that this scenario provided more freedom that the last one. I could take a step forward and backward. I could turn around. Behind me, the hall way ended in a dead end. There was only one way to proceed, which was towards the door. But at least I could set my own pace. Perhaps, I hoped, I could leave this scenario without touching mom.

As I got closer to the door at the end, I tried to recognize the music that was playing. It resembled J-pop, with fast beats and high pitched voices singing over it in a foreign language. From under the door, a bright light shone that quickly changed color. It seemed as if a party was going on there.

Breathing in and out, I gently opened the door, only to be infuriated by the most obscene sight I had ever witnessed. It was as if I had entered the bed room of a girl, with only the 'boys not allowed'-sign missing. The walls were painted pink of such a bright hue that it hurt my eyes, and they were covered with posters of anime unicorns that stared down at me with a manic gaze as if they had just done ecstasy.

There were small mirrors everywhere. Tiny cupboards were filled with pictures of what I took to be J-pop super stars, make up sets were spread on the floor. While I was being overwhelmed by the loud music that played energetically, I dropped by jaw when I watched what was happening on the large bed, covered, as was to be expected, by a bright pink duvet, and that had a glittering head board.

I looked right at mom's ass, that was half-covered by a girlish blue mini-skirt, which did little to hide the purple dildo that went in and out of mom's clearly visible pussy as she rode it with force. Her hair was in two pigtails, that danced and jumped as she smacked her pelvis onto the large fucking machine to which the dildo was attached. The mattress squeaked under the impact.

Mom's back was arched, the freckled skin largely visible, only covered by a small, reddish bikini top. Her curled toes were covered in pink socks. I could see the folds of mom's skin, where her belly fat bulged slightly under her stretch towards her sides. It was more as if she was dressed like a young emo girl than my mother.

Her moans and cries of joy were louder than the already quite load music.

I closed the door immediately.

While I paced through the hall way, I tried to find a way out. All the while, I kept hearing mom moaning through the door. I tapped the walls, I tried to scratch the wall paper. I, again and again, tried to take off the VR helmet, but to no avail. After an hour of trying to get out, I started crying, and I sat down against the wall. There seemed to be no way to get through this than to enter the room. Mom's moans had the horrible effect of turning me on, and although I vouched to just stay in this hall forever, I felt my dick starting to stiffen. Again, the simulation seemed to make this sensation so much stronger. I soon felt myself open the door again.

Mom's high pitched moans and the music blasted towards me. As I stepped into the room, I felt that I was not wearing any shoes, as the soft carpet tickled my feet. I only now noticed that I was not wearing any shirt, only jockeys. Mom was still riding the dildo. It stretched her pussy wide open, that I had never seen in its full glory. Its pink lips engorged the purple, rotating plastic, that the machine to which it was attached sent wiggling and vibrating. Mom's ass, which showed slight signs of stretch marks, wiggled and slammed up and down, while the skirt fluttered around it. It was hotter than watching any porn. I mean, the slight imperfections of mom's body made her feel so REAL, that the whole situation made me transcend to levels of horniness that I thought would have been impossible.

When mom finally noticed that I was in the room, she yelped in recognition.

"Aaaa... honey!" she screamed, as she looked over her shoulder. She wore a lot of make up, more than she would ever wear in reality. Her lips were red, her cheeks covered in rouge with glitters, while her eyelids were painted a bright blue color. The effect, along with her two pigtails, was perverse: it looked as if she was dressed to look thirty years younger or so. Her bikini top pushed her large breasts together, that flopped around under her continuing movements on the dildo.

"Good... to... see... you..." she yelled over the music that played from two pink speakers in the corners. "Come... closer..."

I felt myself moving next to the bed. I wish I could have blamed this on the simulation, but I felt like I had complete freedom over my movements.

From the side, I could see how mom's bikini top was already half loose. The fabric did not cover her nipples, that bounced up and down. Her boobs looked like eagerly nodding heads. I half tried to avert my eyes, but as mom did not seem to care about me watching here, I soon returned my gaze in fascination. Her breasts were larger than those of any girl I had ever had, in real life or in simulations. Her aureolae were like halo's around the buttons that her nipples were. As mom kept riding her dildo without pause, I could see her belly fat tremble slightly each time she slammed down. This was no retouched version of my mom, no one tried to make her look fitter or better. This was the real deal.

"Mmmmmm...." mom moaned. "Come stand on the bed in front of me... Right... now..." Her voice had a higher pitch than usual, as if she was imitating an anime girl. "Pleeeeease."

To my shame, I followed her command. With trembling legs, I positioned myself by holding onto the headboard, while I felt my feet sink into the soft mattress. Mom's face was now approximately at the height of my cock, and I had little trouble imaging what would happen next. I felt the mattress shake under mom's movements, which were also transferred to my body as mom started to hold onto my hips.

Her tits were still bouncing all over the place as she pulled my jockeys down in one, fluent movement. My stiff dick sprang out, as if it had long longed for its freedom. It trembled a bit before it came to rest, pointing right at mom's face. Mom leaned forward, so that, over her back, I could see her ass perking backwards. She had stopped slamming into the dildo, but I heard that the machine, in return, started to do the work for her. It made a low humming sound, while the dildo must have started vibrating even harder.

Mom kissed the tip of my cock.

Fireworks. 4th of July to the tenth degree. By now, I was in completely bliss already. She looked up at me with eager eyes, as she stretched her tongue out as far as she could. She rubbed the tip of my cock over its smooth surface. I groaned and whelped. My god. Mom's eyes stared at me as if she was pleading me to come, the girlish make up giving the whole a completely obscene look. I had to hold on tight to the head board as mom started to move her head back and forth, slobbering on my cock.

It all happened in seconds. That absolute forbidden threshold was crossed without any effort on mom's side. I had trouble catching up with the reality of mom's warm mouth around my dick. Was this happening?

She now moved her eyes from my face, and tried to look at the base of penis. Under the effort, her eyes started to cross, her right eye wandering to the left, and the left to the right. Meanwhile, she moaned in a high pitch, as if she was surprised by the girth of my dick that slid almost into her throat. She sucked her cheeks concave. It sent shivers all through me. Mom's hands rested on my hips, and I could not resist placing my hand on her head as she worked it back and forth. Her soft, red hair felt smooth in my hands.

When mom let my dick slither out of her mouth, her eyes remained cross-eyed when she looked up at me. Her cheeks were blushing cutely. She stuck out her tongue and made two peace signs with her hands, while spittle formed a thread of saliva that slowly dripped down onto the exposed, sagging tits that hung unorganized out of her bikini top. I understood what she wanted from me. Without any second thoughts, I started jerking my cock myself, already being quite close due to mom's efforts.

Cum shot out within seconds, hitting mom's tongue and the corners of her mouth. She kept her mouth open, expecting more. And more came. Another strand landed right under her nose, while a last shot of cum splashed on her marvelous tits. Meanwhile, mom started to come too. A kind of ecstatic agony showed in her facial expression, as her eyes crossed even more. Her face was fully contorted. She started swallowing my cum, hardly managing to, while her whole body shook, and I heard the machine go into overdrive mode. Her tits wiggled wildly, and with a loud scream I saw that mom went over the edge. She came. She completely erupted.

"Yah... yah... yaaaaaah" she yelled.

While I stood there, with weak knees, I watched as mom curved her back, pushing her tits forward, while her mouth hung open wide. I saw her stomach convulse in spastic bursts. This was the most intense orgasm I had ever witnessed.

The girly duvet was stained with remnants of my mom's and mine juices.

The music softened. The world slowly went black. I had passed another scenario. Words appeared: loading next scenario...

Scenario three: giant mom

I lay stretched on my back on a soft duvet, butt naked. After the insanely loud and hectic environment that I had just been in, this felt really comfortable. Of course, I remained alert, as I had no clue how this scenario would play out.

I heard a door opening and tried to look around. Only now did I see that the room that I was in was huge. The ceiling must have been at least eight meters high, and the furniture that I saw around me was as if it had been designed for giants. The chairs were way too large for anyone to comfortably sit on, and the table stood so tall that you could just about place your chin on its top. While I wondered what was going on here, a huge shadow approached the bed. I screamed.

"Hey there, Davey" I heard my mother's voice utter, as the giant silhouette bent over the enormous bed that I was on. Two hands, twice the size of mine reached my arm pits in order to lift me. And although I tried to quickly roll over, I was too slow. The hands lifted me up, while tried to hold onto the duvet, that I quickly had to let go of. I was being turned around, while the whole room swayed around me, and when the twisting stopped, I was face to face with the giantess version of my mother. She was enormous, at least twice my size. And I hung there, in mid air, kicking around trying to escape.

In this simulation, apparently, I had shrunk to half my size, while my body was still proportionally the same. Or, everything else had grown to twice its size, that was of course also still a possibility. My heart raced, while I faced my mom's gentle gaze, emanating from her face that was the size of the wheel of a school bus. I yelled again, when mom started gently rocking my body up and down, as if she was hushing a baby.

"Mom.... Stop...!" I managed to utter, although the movement fluttered comfortingly in my stomach. I had to fight the intended effects of this simulation in order to remain sharp, to protest. But the sensations that I were to feel according to this software soon tended to overwrite my feelings of doubt and shame. I heard myself, to my dismay, giggling.

"Are you hungry, Davey?" mom asked, while she moved towards the giant-sized rocking chair in the corner of the room. I could only imagine what was going to happen next. Did people really get off on this? I felt horrible when I thought of the millions that had let themselves be fed by my own mother in only one night. Then, soon, the programmed emotions pushed my concerns aside, and I did feel my stomach growling.

Mom sat down and placed me on her lap, while she continued rocking me by gently moving one of her legs. She wore tights jeans around her sturdy legs, the fabric felt cold and a bit rough as I straddled one of them. Above it, mom's chest was covered in a just as tight, black sleeveless shirt, that showed considerable cleavage. Giving my smaller size, my face was at the height of her collar bone in this position. I watched her calm breathing, the rising of falling of her chest, as she started to hum a soft tune, the one she always hummer during cooking. I cursed the hacker who had managed to get this in this simulation. I relaxed completely.

"Oh, look here..." mom gasped theatrically, while she scooped her right breast out of her red bra, pulling her shirt aside. "You look hungry..."

I was eye-to-nipple with mom's beautiful fleshy nipple button, that stood erect amidst her large aureola. Her tit was still half squeezed by her bra and shirt, bulging her pliant flesh which was run through with blue veins like a giant map. Mom's breasts were pretty large as they were, but being magnified by two, they were absolutely enormous. Her nipple alone was now the size of the tip of a zucchini, and the droplets of milk that had already started forming ran like water from the tap.

I wish I could have blamed my enthusiasm on the simulation. But I am not quite sure what drove me to have a taste mom's milk. Curiosity? Hidden desires? Anyway, I soon placed my lips around the nipples that was presented to me like a delicacy in a fancy story. I saw the fissures in the rubbery fabric of the nipple, the tiny dots and bumps on her aureola. Trying not use my teeth, I started sucking mom's huge tit. Mom held me in her large arms, rocking me gently.

"There you go, good boy..." mom comforted me, while the brushed my hair with her fingers. "You were really hungry, weren't you?"

I moaned. Warm milk flowed into my mouth as honey from a pot. The simulation made it taste so good. It was exactly what I needed. Sweet, savory, filling, and the knowledge that it came from my mothers' breasts sent shivers all through my spine. I soon felt my dick stiffen, while I gulped of the milk and gorged myself on mom's breast. With my hands I groped her large boobs, enjoying the pliant feel of its flesh, pushing and massaging it.

Mom soon noticed my erection. When I had had at least several cups of her milk, she suddenly picked me up again, my legs swaying more than a meter above the ground, and moved to the bed. "You are not yet fully satisfied, I see."

She lay down, placing me on her stomach. As she made sure her hair was not in the way, brushing it off her shoulders, she clipped open her bra, and shoved down her shirt. I had to move around a bit, so that she could push the shirt down to her stomach. I was now facing the two bare tits of my mom, that sagged sideways slightly under their own weight. Mom looked lovingly in my eyes, as if she was giving me the most natural gift a mom could give her son.

She gently pushed her big lookers together from the side, the tit flesh all but bulging over her fingers. I was straddling her body, which I just managed to do with my short legs. My wiener was pointing enthusiastically towards mom's face. As mom wiggled her tits a bit, streams of milk ran from both her swollen, red nipples, forming small creeks towards the cleft of her cleavage. "Do it, baby..."

I shuffled forward a bit, so that my cock, which must have been of an unimpressive size like this to my giantess mother, slid between her tits. It did not even reach the other side of the love tunnel mom had created by pushing her tits together. It slithered in her loving mommy flesh, filling me with a sudden and irresistible urge to fuck her boobs. I placed my hands on her soft breasts, squeezing her nipples between my index finger and middle finger, while I started to rock my pelvis.

"Good boy, you know how to relieve yourself..." mom whispered.

First I started gently to move my dick in and out of the cleft she had created. Milk kept running from her enormous nipples, over my fingers, into the slit that I was fucking. I saw how ripples were sent through the blubber of mom's boobs each time I thrust, as if they were plastic bags filled with yogurt. My groin pressed against the fabric of her boobs, which gave enough counterweight as mom held her tits in position.

Soon I was losing control. My hands started slipping out of their position, as milk now ran in large quantities from mom's erect nipples, and as my movements sped up. I slithered over her lubricated tit flesh, as if I was trying to hold onto a bouncy castle covered in soap. I moaned loudly. This was insane. The harder I fucked her boobs, the more they trembled. It was as if her nipples were nodding yes, yes, yes the harder they swung up and down. Meanwhile mom kept looking at me with an amused gaze, like she was slightly surprised at the force that she had unleashed in me.

It did not take long for me to finish. With an unintelligible cry, I thrust forward one last time, sending my cum to mix with the pool of mom's milk that had formed in the crevice between her tits. I then allowed myself to fall forward, to sink into the soft fat of mom's boobs. I felt her gigantic hand patting the back of my head, as I felt myself fall asleep.

White letters appeared.

Loading next scenario...

I was almost done. As soon as the effect of this simulation waned, a deeply worried feeling emerged. Fear, anger, shame... How was I ever going to set things right again?

Scenario Two: Free Use Mom

When I opened my eyes, I was relieved to see that I was my original size again. The furniture looked normal, the kitchen sink was its respective size. This was our kitchen, where I had spent so many hours as a kid, talking to mom while she had been preparing dinner.

What was the same as last simulation, however, was that I was still naked. From this angle, no one outside the kitchen windows would be able to see me, so that was a good thing. I listened as cars lazily drove through our street. The sound of their tires on the asphalt like waves rushing in. Finally, I felt comforted a little bit, and I tried to find a pair of pants to avoid this scenario from escalating. Perhaps I could finally find the rest to find out how to quit this simulation without performing it to its end. Surely, there must have been some possibility.