DQ Ch. 03: My Mom is a VR Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelped when mom suddenly came into the kitchen, intuitively placing my hands in front of my crotch, even though I had had little scruples before. But mom did not seem to see me. She was wearing a relatively short, red dress that she was fond of when I was a kid. It fluttered around her beautiful legs, while she made her way to the kitchen sink, where she picked up an apron that she pulled over her dress. Again, she hummed the same lullaby tune that I had heard two times before already. For some reason, these hackers were crazy for that tune.

Without a word, mom opened the tap, letting the water fill up the sink. Meanwhile, she collected the dishes from all over the sink and placed them onto one side. The tanned skin of her bare arms glowed gently in the morning light.

"Mom...?" I asked. No response. Once more I called her name, but she did not reply. I then got a bit more audacious and walked up to her, touching her shoulders, trying to turn her around. She resisted, but she did not reply. I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes. They did not focus on them at all. She seemed to be under some trance.

"Are you there, mom?"

Silence.

I shrugged my shoulders and tried to leave the kitchen towards the stairs, so that I could get a pair of trousers from my room, but as in the first simulation, my vision just seemed to blur when I approached the stairs, and I soon found myself back in the kitchen, with mom doing the dishes right in front of me. Hopeless. I sank into a chair, while I tried to think clearly. Okay, I seemed to be destined for nudity in this simulation. No helping that. But perhaps I could take my time to find out a way to exit this fantasy?

Once more, stupidly, I tried to take off the helmet. But again, I found myself pulling my digital hair. No use. I tried voicing different commands. That did not seem to do it either.

"Stop. Exit. Exit fantasy. Stop simulation. Sto...."

My voice remained stuck in my throat. Mom bent over a bit to reach a glass that was in the window pane, which lifted her skirt. I saw, between her two fat ass cheeks, the smooth mound of her naked pussy. Mom was not wearing any panties. Under her dress, she was completely naked.

Sweat started to form pearls on my forehead as I fought the urge to approach her. She had not responded to any interaction on my side, so how bad would it be if I tried to touch her there? I remember some resistance still in place, while the simulation soon crushed my original emotions and replaced them with blind lust.

My dick sprung into a firm erection, as I felt myself get up and get closer to mom. I stood behind her, placing my hands on her arms. She did not respond in any way, just kept brushing the glass that she had in her hands. I leaned forward. Covered my face in her red hair. It smelled like the shampoo she always used to wear. Lemons. Roses. With the tip of my nose I touched the back of her head, and I remained in this position for a while, intimately sniffing her.

Mom's ass wiggled a bit as moved her arms to scrub a plate. I could not resist it. I gently arched my pelvis forward. The tip of my cock touched her bare bottom under the lower part of her dress. I pressed it against the wiggling fat of her ass cheeks, that felt slightly cold. Not for long, I thought. I would warm them for her. I grabbed mom by her hips now, pressed my cock forward further. It slipped down a bit, so that it now was right in front of her pussy. I felt its stubbles sliding past the sensitive tip of my cock. Mom must have shaved her pussy not that long ago.

Was I going to do this? The question was posed too late already. I pushed further, feeling the tip of my penis push mom's lips aside. I looked down to see my pale body pressed against mom's tanned back, ass, legs. Her skirt was folded over her wide ass, my cock entering her just escaped my vision from this angle. This was it. I was entering the holiest place of my own mom. This was worse than anything I had done so far, but it felt better than anything I had ever experienced.

Centimeter by centimeter I pushed further, feeling her wet hole engulf my dick entirely. Meanwhile, mom didn't make sound. She just kept cleaning a glass, then a plate, then some cutlery. My god. I started thrusting. Slowly I retreated my cock to the point where it almost left her tight pussy, only to push my groin forward again, feeling mom's ass flesh ply to the force I was asserting. I pushed and pulled, again and again. First, very slowly, hiding my face in mom's curls, sniffing her sweet, sweet shampoo, then I went faster. The sloppy sounds this produced turned me on immensely. I felt myself groping for mom's boobs, that swayed with my movement in the dress. I grabbed them through the fabric, squeezing them gently as I started to fuck mom faster.

I would have come within seconds, if not suddenly, abruptly, the front door would have opened. Mom looked up, straightening her back, which made my dick slip out of her. I was scared. What was happening?

"Hi, honey!" mom said enthusiastically in the direction of the front door.

"Hi, there!" a deep voice answered. In came my dad. Holy fucking shit. They had him in here too? He walked towards mom, and I just about whimpered away. He kissed her on her lips, oblivious to either me, or mom's dress that hung awry over her ass.

Dad sat down at the dinner table, while he shoved his briefcase into a corner of the room. "I ordered pizza." he said. "It should be here any moment soon! I guess you are hungry too?"

Mom nodded, while she dried her hands with a towel. All the while, I remained invisible to either of them. Dad had not even glanced in my direction. When I tried to study his face, I soon found out that they didn't have his DNA. He was a reconstruction of my memory of him, which showed in his sometimes jerky movements, that lacked mom's realism.

The pizza came soon, and mom went to get it. While she was away I tried communicating with my father, calling his name, while covering my dick with my hands. He did not reply at all. Indeed, I was invisible to him too.

When mom returned she placed one pizza on a plate in front of dad, while she got a plate for herself too, which she placed at the head of the table - the only side that lacked a chair. While dad was comfortably seated, mom had to bend over, with her elbows on the top of the table, to lean in a stable position. Her ass was fully exposed like this. I saw her puffy pussy lips, that were still wet from our fucking minutes earlier.

Was I supposed to? Surely, I wouldn't....? The simulation sent lust raging through me again. I approached mom, standing behind her hips. I could now fully see how my cock pressed against her labia, slithering inside mom's warm pussy hole just like that. Dad did not notice at all, he was happily eating a slice of his pizza. Meanwhile, mom was trying to cut her pizza into slices, but as I started humping her again, she had trouble placing her fork on the plate. Her curly hair shook in front of her face.

"How was your day, honey?" she asked dad, her voice slightly trembling as I grabbed her firmly by her hips and thrust forward hard.

"O, you know. Nothing new."

I watched mom's ass ripple under the force with which I was now fucking her. She tried again to cut her pizza, but as I humped her hard, the fork clattered over the table. Mom held onto the side of the table now, but still she did not reveal any sign to me that she was noticing how I was fucking her.

Dad started jabbering about a possible promotion, while I was fucking his wife right in front of his unseeing eyes. Mom had audible difficulties controlling her voice when she answered. She was getting into this too. From under her dress, I grabbed her bare boobs, feeling her swollen nipples piercing my hands.

Fuck yeah, I thought, I am going to fuck you into oblivion. I was now giving it my fullest. Seeing dad sitting there, unknowing, right in front of me, turned me on like crazy. I pounded mom so hard, that she stretched forward on the table, landing right on her pizza. Her face was sideways on its top, I could see her mouth opening and gasping for air, so excited was she. Still dad did not reveal any concern at all.

"I really hope that I can get this promotion, you know..."

"O... Yeah.... You sure... will... baby..." mom gasped, while she perked her ass up further, allowing me to enter her as deep as I could. I could not hold it anymore. Whimpering, I felt my dick erupt in mom's tight and warm pussy. I had felt like what it was to fuck my own mother. And it was absolutely bliss. My dick swelled further and further as cum sprayed into mom's fleshy flower, my pelvis intimately pressed against her as tightly as I could.

Mom's hands mowed around as she started coming too. She pushed dad's plate of the table, who just watched it happen. When she found the table's edges again, she held onto them tightly, while the under part of her body convulsed and slammed up and down under the force of her orgasm.

When I finally pulled out my limp dick from mom, sending a string of cum down her legs, I felt the world go black again.

Dad just bent over to pick up the fork.

So far my ambition to refrain from letting go. So far my control over myself.

I told myself, while shame kicked in once more, that there was only one scenario left for me to go through, and then all of this would be over.

Scenario one: MMOB

A naked, Spanish-looking guy was enthusiastically jumping in front of me in the narrow hallway, the walls of which were covered with in soft, white mats. His already stiff dick danced up and down, like a frantic little worm. He started screaming something in Spanish to me, which I did not understand. He laughed loudly. From over his shoulder, I could peer through a window in what seemed to be an automatic, high-tech door. Muffled moans came through. In the middle of a room I saw a woman straddling a guy who was flat on his back, while she jerked off two college type guys that were standing to her sides. It took me a little too long to realize that this was my mother.

"Fuck. Stop!" I yelled. But the Spanish guy laughed louder than I could yell. What was so funny? I heard my mom groan deeply through the door.

"O, yes. O, yes." I could discern.

"Leave her alone!" I wanted to scream. I tried to pushed the Spanish guy to the side, but my vision blurred and I did not seem able to move forward.

Realizing that I did not understand the rules of the game, the Spanish dude tried to explain in broken English what we were witnessing.

"We... players..." he yelled loudly into my ear. "That... someone's madre... She very horny... Look at time!"

He pointed to a clock that indicated fourteen hours, twenty minutes, three seconds - and counting.

"So long already fucking... Sorry, my English is bad... I live in Madrid, you see..."

"How can I exit this game?" I screamed at him, highly concerned because of what I was seeing.

"Just press... how to say?... nariz! nariz!" He was right. Later I would learn that all it had taken to end this nightmare was to press my nose for seven seconds.

The three guys in the arena behind him had gotten up and were walking towards what seemed to be the exit. The door in our corridor opened.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked him again. But he burst into the arena full of excitement, his Spanish sausage waggling as he ran towards who I now clearly saw was my mother.

"Come here, and fuck me!" she yelled with cracking voice, with her arms open wide and a manic expression in her eyes. "I can't get enough!"

I cringed. I blushed. I was in horror. Mom was glistening with something, perhaps there was a shower in the room that I could not yet see. From two other directions men approached her too. Two muscular Chinese guys, at least thirty years of age, that walked up to mom shyly. Through the glass, I could see how mom threw the Spanish dude down, to literally jump and straddle him and engulf his cock as quickly as she could. She beckoned the Chinese guys to come closer too, her mouth wide open. As soon as they did, she threw herself onto their cocks with her mouths, blowing them like crazy, as if she had no time to lose.

What was going on? What was this? Were these really other players? Was my mom being banged here for fourteen hours straight already? From here I could see the other hallways and their doors, behind which already two other players were ready to enter once the Chinese dudes and the Spanish fellow were done. Behind me, a new, silent dude had appeared.

"Hey." I asked him. "How do I exit this nightmare?" He just started at me without saying a word. Awkwardly I turned back again, to my mom's thick ass slamming into the small body of the Spaniard. He seemed to be having a blast. From mom's screams, I deduced she was too.

Under the clock I could read 'Massive Multiplayer Online Bukkake'. Apparently, players could login here to fuck and cum over my mother. It was horrible. I soon realized that the shiny coating with which the arena was glistening must be other men's cum that had accumulated over the hours. Three each five minutes approximately. That is thirty six in an hour. That is at more than four hundred guys already...

The mattress in the middle of the room, which was the only piece of furniture, was covered in a plastic wrapping that was shining with cum. Mom was drenched in it. The tiles on the floor seemed to be slippery because of other guys' ejaculations.

I once more turned around to the dude behind me. "Come on, man. Help me. How do I leave?"

After staring at me silently, he just remarked: "You know, you can turn the visibility of the semen off, if you want. It is what most people but the greatest freaks do. Are you a freak?"

I shook my head. "I don't know how. Please help me."

He just laughed. "You big freak."

Suddenly a menu popped up in front of my eyes. It said that I was next to fuck in the arena. Along with the other two guys, I could vote for how mom would behave. The choice was between pleading or assertive . As I saw how mom pushed one of the Chinese guys against the wall to fuck him standing, I guessed that this was assertive mode. I refrained from voting, but I saw two icons appear for the pleading option. The others would like to see a subservient mom, apparently.

"I don't want to do this!" I screamed. But I saw the Chinese guy shaking, so that soon he pulled him limp dick from mom, to walk with the other two from the arena.

"There you go, you big freak."

The door opened with a hissing noise, and I felt myself being pushed forward into the arena. To my disgust, I immediately stepped into a pool of cum, the fluid pressing through my toes.

"Yuck..." I complained, staring at the threads that slung from my foot. When I looked up, I saw that mom had changed her behavior completely. She lay down on the mattress, where she was wriggling on her back like a snake. Her hips lushly moved from side to side.

"Please, fuck me... Fuck me hard..." she moaned with an urgency in her voice that made me tremble. She was looking right at me, perhaps not realizing that I was her son. Against my will, my dick was already stiff to the fullest. I saw mom's slightly bloated pussy, from which white fluid was streaming. When she noticed I was watching her, she pressed two fingers on her labia and opened it fully for me, giving me an excellent view of her pink, soft inside. "I need it, I really need it soon!" she nagged, while she rolled around in the pool of cum.

From the left, a tall guy approached with large steps. He was already pumping his cock with one hand. Mom rolled over to face him. "Will you please fuck my face?" I heard her plea. "I need you to dump your cum in my throat."

Seeing my mom over the edge like this was insanely disturbing. My cock, however, was as stiff as if I had swallowed three capsules of viagra. It was clear that this arena had a magical effect that increased lust and potency.

Without a word, the man offered his cock to mom, who, on hands and knees - occasionally slipping on the layer of cum - crawled in his direction. She gagged because of how far she took his dick in her throat when she was close enough, while he placed his strong hands on her soaked hair. His balls were soon up to her chin, while he slowly circled his hips to get his dick in even further. Meanwhile, mom's ass perked up in my direction, so wet and soft, so inviting.

The other guy had also found his way to mom. He was a shy-looking nerdy type, who probably had only gotten off within the safe realm of the Flesh Device. Mom gestured him to come closer. She sat up a bit, so that her boobs were now clearly visible to both guys. She started pumping the nerdy guy's cock with her free hand and he was soon grabbing her swaying tits in his small hands. He gulped out of excitement. Mom moaned hysterically, this was really doing something to her.

I felt horrible watching these dudes make use of mom like this. Cum was slowly streaming from mom's back, the remnants of previous guys' orgasms. Her pussy constantly leaked wetness. Still, she could not get enough. Moaning like a porn star, she gobbled on the dick of the tall guy, while she put a finger in the ass of the nerdy guy, who had taken over stroking his dick from her.

He was the first to come. A thick strand landed on mom's face, forcing her to close her eyes. Other droplets fell on her arms, where they joined the shiny layer of semen in which mom was covered. The nerdy guy did not linger around to see what would happen next, perhaps he wanted to visit one of the other MMOB rooms out there. He went straight to the exit, while mom interrupted her blow job to utter a high pitched, gurgling "thank... you...".

She looked over her back in my direction. "Please mister, please fuck my asshole. I cannot hold it any longer. I need a dick inside of me..." She sounded like she urgently needed a refreshment on an extremely hot day. The other guy had sat down, so that mom was again on all fours with her ass pointed upwards, her head moving up and down his shaft between his groins.

With his dick half in her mouth she continued moaning: "Pwvlease... Pwfuck me..."

I was so hot. I could not hold it. I positioned myself behind mom, lowering myself on my knees. Her tiny asshole was right in front of my cock. It looked so cute and innocent, like a fleshy little star. Mom's giant buttocks moved back and forth as she was giving the blow job. The other guy was staring intently at her face. Occasionally she would raise her head to gasp for air, only to be pushed down by him to continue her work.

Mom started leaning backwards, which already pushed the tip of my cock against the contours of her anus. My god. That felt insanely sensitive. She was clearly signalling me to finally fuck her. Sometimes she just yelled, her voice muffled by the cock in her mouth. She wanted me. She wanted me so badly.

I tried to grab hold of her slippery hips, that were sticky and slimy due to all the cum she had already received. Then, slowly, I pressed my cock towards her anus. I did not think that this was going to fit. Its tip just rested on mom's tiny hole. I had to use one hand to hold it in position as I applied more force. Suddenly, one of mom's hands appeared between her legs to spread apart her butt cheeks even further. "Pwvah... Do it..." she yelled, her voice cracking.

I applied more force. With a sudden 'pop', my tip slid inside my mom's ass. I gasped for air. She was so insanely tight here. I felt mom's body engulf my dick completely, soft and warm. The cum that leaked from her butt cheeks into her anus started to lubricate her ass hole, so that I could slowly move back and forth. I felt like coming immediately, so I had to slow down my movements.