Dr. Allen's New Patient Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, in his twenties, Vincent lamented the fact that purchasing online panties was hella expensive, especially for a full-time student like him. The last time he splurged on something for pure enjoyment was on his 21st birthday, when he'd gotten some cash from his grandparents. He had bought a pricey gaming console and some equally pricey games to play on it.

Still, it didn't hurt to sneak online looks at the plethora of fetish items out there in the world of sex, though he couldn't afford to buy beautiful strangers' worn underthings. He'd even considered buying some used pantyhose worn by hot models (or so they were advertised), and also scoring some bottled urine, to give himself a Golden Shower. "Just wishful thinking for now", the perpetually cash-strapped Vincent told himself.

But today was different; here were panties actually belonging to someone he had met in person, someone who was not a stranger. He actually knew the girl's personality, how she looked, and even the kind of man she fucked.

Now, he would know how she smelled inside, the scent she kept hidden from the world. He suddenly felt privileged to be let in on a well-guarded secret. He couldn't believe how much emotion he was attaching to an item of a female's clothing.

In the darkness of his room, Vincent now sprawled naked in bed. Ready to reward himself for all the diligent studying he'd been doing lately, and all the loneliness he'd felt living away from home, he began to rub the pungent, odor-filled panties all over his face; slowly he began to jerk off to the song, "Creep".

It wasn't much of a departure from how he felt, actually. For years now, he felt so alone, so isolated, so desperate, and so disconnected from females. If he had known songs called, "Pervert", "Incel", and "Weirdo", they would have been equally appropriate for this occasion.

To make his pleasure last as long as possible, he put the song on "repeat" mode.

In very little time, Vincent discovered he was sporting a full-on boner, only now he had progressed to fantasizing about eating out the owner of the panties, the panties currently in his possession. He now pictured her decked out in black patent leather boots and little else, sitting on his face and dominating him. Used to spewing insults at him, she would now command him to worship her wet pussy.

Was it planned, or simply by pure instinct, that Vincent actually started licking the caked up crust on Sally's underwear? He noted it tasted like female sweat mixed with white wine, which he enjoyed very much. In fact, he invariably went to town, savoring the exquisite taste of his sexy as fuck housemate.

Now, he was feeling a sense of urgency. A tingly sensation tugged at his dick and balls. His heart was pounding a mile a minute and his breathing had sped up like crazy. He realized he was going to cum. Vincent was now rubbing Sally's panties all over his throbbing cock. He intended ejaculate on them.

Turning sideways to bury his face in the pillow, he stifled the loudest moan ever having escaped from his mouth.

12