Dr. April's Deviancy Ch. 02: Sex with Peter

Story Info
Dr. April continues her sexual liaison with her accountant.
5.7k words
4.5
11.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first part of the story involved the dentist, Dr. April, who used nitrous to sedate her patients and then has sex with them. One of them wakens and discovers her secret. This story continues that adventure.

The following morning, I found myself waking up on the couch in my office. I was totally nude but covered with a blanket. Peter had left a note saying that I should call him for another "appointment" soon. I quickly showered and dressed. Thank goodness I leave a spare set of scrubs at the office.

As I dressed, I realized that it was a good thing that Peter wasn't upset when he came to. The consequences could have been devastating. I vowed that my nitrous playing days were over. But a relationship with Peter could maybe take its place.

"If sex with him is as good as it was yesterday..."

With that, I called Peter and asked what his schedule looked like for the next couple of days. He told me that real-life intruded until Friday. "Damn it." I was very unhappy.

On Thursday afternoon, he called on the office phone. "Are you as horny as I am?" he asked. "I've got 15 minutes. I'll be right over." I heard the phone cut off. He was one jacked up accountant.

In what seemed like seconds, Peter was at the office, closing and locking the door. I took him by the hand and led him into the exam room. Sliding my scrubs to my ankles, I said, "Kneel." He dropped to his knees and began the most exquisite tongue action.

First, he took my dark pink outer lips and gently sucked each of them into his mouth. Then he took that talented tongue and fucked my pussy then sucked my throbbing clit, licked his way down and then started all over again. My pussy juices were leaving a shiny coating on his face and running down his chin. My god, I was in heaven, shocks like electric current buzzed from pussy to my brain. Peter kept hitting all my hot spots. About the time I was about to cum, he would tease me by switching what he was doing.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, that's good, don't stop." By this time, I slid my hands under my top and was pinching and pulling on my nipples right through my bra. Finally, I could take it no longer. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him closer. "Make me cum. Make me cum right now!" And cum I did. It was mind-numbing, stars in the eyes, Fourth of July fireworks kind of climax. "Oh my god, yesssss." I had to hold onto him as my legs were shaking so much. Slowly the climax subsided and I could stand on my own.

Then, teasingly I pulled my scrubs up, wiped his face with my hand, and said, "Thank you, have a good rest of the day." He pouted and looked like a sad puppy dog. "Well, then drop 'em. We don't have all day," snickering as he couldn't unbuckle his belt fast enough.

I dropped to my knees and looked at his marvelous manhood. It was thick and I could see the veins pulsing with blood. His circumcised head dripped pre-cum already. The crown, purplish red, was just begging for attention.

"Please, suck my cock doctor," Peter pleaded. "Let me cum in your mouth."

Who was I to deny such an incredible instrument of sex go to waste? I took him in slowly, inch by inch. When he tried to direct me with his hand, I pulled back and said, "I do this my way or no way. No help from the cheap seats."I resumed my blowjob. In slowly, out slowly, then in fast, out slowly. I twirled my tongue around the head, spending time on that sensitive quarter-sized patch of skin on the underside of the crown. In no time at all, I had Peter on the brink of climax. I took his balls in my hands and gently rolled them. As his climax approached, I pressed on the spot between his balls and ass.

Peter began groaning and thrusting his hips forward. His groaning changed to an almost primal growl as he came in my mouth. Rope after rope of cum shot into my waiting mouth and down my throat. I pulled back a little and continued to tongue his cock. It didn't take long this time for him to soften.

I reached out and grabbed some tissues and wiped the cum off my chin. I offered him a couple to clean his cock. I looked at my watch and playfully said, "Fuck, we got three minutes left. Let's do it again."

Peter sort of rolled his eyes and sighed dejectedly, "I really can't miss my meeting. I would love to stay, but I can't." He pulled his pants up, straightened his tie and made his way to the door.

"Next time we have more time. I need your cock in my pussy. Got it?"

"Yes, Dr. April."

Our next get together wouldn't be for an entire week. God, it was almost unbearable. Peter was out of town at some conference. Almost every afternoon, I would have to make time for me...and with one or more of my favorite toys.

Like yesterday, my last appointment canceled. I took out my special dildo. It was almost exactly like Peter's cock, with curves and veins in all the right places. I pulled my top up and started playing with my nipples. As I said, I can cum from just nipple play alone, so I was getting into the mood. Sliding my pants down, I started shoving that silicon cock inside me fast and hard, I knew I'd come fast. My clit was rock hard as I rubbed it with my fingers, my juices flowing and my pussy clamping down on that cock. As my orgasm went off, I yelled, "OH GOD, PETER FUCK ME!" As I came back to my senses, I looked around, realizing how loud I was screaming. "Hopefully, no one heard me," I said to myself.

The next day I knew Peter had gotten back from his trip because I recognized his car driving past my office. Shortly after that, my cell phone started buzzing in my pocket. "I'm back. How 'bout dinner, my treat."

I thought, "Let's see, Peter, a nice dinner and surely a treat later." "Hell yeah," was my response. "Where and when?"

"What if I take you to the Pub and Mug? I can pick you up."

"I haven't been to the Pub and Mug for a while. I'd love to," I replied.

"Okay, but you need to go home and change. No scrubs tonight. I want to go out with April Winslow, not Dr. April." Peter's voice was more assertive with me than usual.

"Sure, what time shall I be ready?"

I'll pick you up at your apartment at 6 pm. Remember the Pub is more of a business-casual place."

"Gotcha, so no scrubs, but I don't need my formal gown." I chuckled as I packed up to go home. As I walked to my car, I started thinking, "This sounds a lot like a date. From fuck-buddy to boyfriend. Sounds interesting. Who'd have dreamed that up?" I nodded in approval.

Once I got home, I picked a simple denim skirt, white silk blouse, and sandals. A touch or two of musk finished things off.

Right at 6 o'clock, Peter knocked at the door. It looked like all he did was take off the tie and jacket. That was alright with me. God, he looked good enough to fuck.

When we got to the Pub and were seated at the table, Delores Collins made her way to us. "Well, well, what do we have here?" Delores had this whiny voice that sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard. "Is the doctor fraternizing with a patient? Or is it the accountant making the moves?" She was the neighborhood gossip. Some called her "Delores the Enquirer."

My heart sank a little. I knew she would eventually discover there was more to our relationship than business, but I wasn't in the mood for her watching our every move. Fortunately, Peter said, "Why is it your business? Just move along. Just two people trying to enjoy dinner together."

We finished a wonderful dinner of salmon and rice with a very classy burgundy that paired well with the fish. During dinner, Peter took every opportunity to hold my hand or play footsie with me. I half expected him to ravage me right then and there.

After dinner, I asked if we could stop by my office to pick up some files I wanted to bring home. Once we got in the door, Peter locked it and spun me around into his arms. He kissed me passionately. He was all over me like a sex-crazed teenager. While fondling my titties, he whispered, "I want you...now." My body tingled with anticipation.

He then bent me over my desk, tossed my skirt up over my back and pulled my now wet panties to my ankles. "I've wanted you since we got to the Pub." He quickly unzipped his fly and took out his thick throbbing member. Then I felt that delicious manhood penetrate the depths of my womanhood.

Just as he got a great rhythm going, there was pounding on the door. "Dr. April, Dr. April, is everything alright in there?" It was Delores.

"FUCK!" I screamed inside.

Peter quickly made himself presentable, while I sat behind the desk, kicking my panties off under the desk. When Peter opened the door, Delores pushed past him and all but demanded, "What in heaven's name is going on in here?" She stood with her hands on her hips, giving a disapproving look, and expecting an answer.

I was about to tell her to fuck off in a very unladylike manner, but Peter motioned me to be quiet. "As a matter of fact," Peter scolded, "I just so happened to be explaining the thrill of being hunched over a desk, plowing through mountains of paperwork, putting assets into place, and reaching the peak, then coming to the excitement of closing the deal. In other words, I was trying to make what I do sound exciting. Accounting stuff."

Delores scoffed, "How dull and boring, all that number stuff."

Then gruffly Peter snarled, "So please leave so we can continue." With that, Peter escorted her to the door and all but pushed her through it and re-locked the door. He turned to me and asked, "Now where we?"

I bent over the desk and said, "Plow through my mound and deposit your assets into my vault. Close the deal big man." I was beginning to enjoy letting him take control of our lovemaking.

It only took a couple of thrusts and we were back into the flow as before. His steel-hard rod shoved deep into my trembling and sopping pussy. The unmistakable smell of sex filled the room. I could hear the squishing sound as he made sure I was thoroughly fucked.

With a grunt, he pushed as deep as possible and filled my pussy with his hot cum. His climax triggered my own. It went off like a bomb, detonating deep inside me. Shooting from there, waves of pleasure coursed to the tips of my fingers and to the ends of my curled up toes. I could feel the undulating spasms of my vaginal muscles trying to milk every drop of sperm from his cock. "Omigod," I cried out, "keep fucking me."

Peter fucked me until his cock became too soft to continue, and our cum was running down the inside of my thighs. As we both came down from our climaxes, I couldn't help but giggle. "She didn't have a clue, not a fucking clue, did she?"

"Nope, almost anyone would have caught at least one of the innuendos, but she's as naïve as she is nosy."

The next morning, when I checked my email, there was one from Peter. He wanted to know if I was alright with Delores spreading rumors about us being a couple. I picked up the phone, and when he answered, I said one simple word, "Yes."

True to her style, Delores told everyone she could that we were a couple. And a couple we were becoming. The next two weeks were filled with passionate lovemaking and deep conversations as we got to know each other as a couple not just as fuck-buddies. I learned he was a very good cook, hunted in deer season, and could care less about football. He learned that I can barely boil water, love venison, but don't hunt and that I am an avid reader.

The more I got to know Peter, the more I was falling in love with him. He was smart, witty, charming, good-looking, and had fantastic skills in bed...or anywhere else we fucked. Pretty soon I started saying in my head, "Dr. April Watson. Mrs. Peter Watson. I could get used to the sound of that."

The next Monday was a holiday and the office was closed. My phone rang and it was Peter on the other end. "Dr. April, it's Peter. I have some swelling that won't go down. I know the office is closed, but could you please take a look and see what you can do?" I immediately understood that Peter wanted to act out the fantasy that brought us together.

"Well, Peter," as I played along, already getting wet and warm between my thighs. "I can see you at 3:30 pm which is about 1 hour from now. Please use the side entrance." I hung up the phone and headed to the office. Once there, I immediately got things prepared for his arrival. Hmmm...we hadn't played in the exam room for a while now. The first thing I did was remove my bra and panties.

Promptly at 3:30, there was a gentle knock on the side door of the office. It was private, being blocked from view by a fence and bushes. I opened the door and Peter stepped in and said, "I am your 3:30 appointment. Thank you for seeing me on short notice."

"Have a seat in the chair and I will take a look inside your mouth first." I was trying to sound professional.

Peter sat in the chair, head back like an obedient patient. I noticed that he wasn't wearing a belt and that the button on his trousers was undone.

I held my hands in front of Peter and put the exam gloves on very slowly and deliberately. "Snap, snap." I reached between my legs and slid two gloved fingers into my wet pussy. Then I asked him to open wide and slid the fingers into his mouth and whispered, "Suck Peter, nice and gentle, suck. Peter moaned with pleasure in tasting my juices on the glove.

Then I gave him something better to suck on. I pulled up my top and offered him my left breast. As he took it in his mouth, I caressed his face with my hand, knowing how turned on he is by the feel of the glove on his skin.

Peter's breathing quickened and he sucked my nipple deeper into his mouth. He also reached down and grabbed my ass, and discovered I wasn't wearing panties.

"Phnkphh," Peter was trying to say something with a mouth full of titty.

I pulled my boob from his mouth and said, "Didn't your mama teach you not to talk with your mouth full?"

"Please fuck me, Dr. April. Fuck me hard."

I pulled his pants and boxers to his knees, climbed on the chair and lowered myself to just above his cock. Teasingly I said, "Gee, should I do this or not?" After a brief pause, while Peter was trying to lift his hips to get into my pussy, I dropped down on his cock, filling my pussy with that fantastic fucking rod of his.

I knew how aroused he was by several things. His cock was big, thick and stiff without really any attention from me. He started moaning as my pussy enveloped his cock. And the glazed look in his eyes that told me his orgasm was imminent.

"Oh Doctor, oh yes." His breath was coming in short gasps. His eyes were closed His hands on my tits were rubbing as if on autopilot. I loved the scrunched up look on his face as I sped up my grinding. I was as close to climax as he was.

All of a sudden, Peter raised his hips to meet my grinding and blew his load into me. It was so hard, I could almost taste it in my mouth. Mine was not far behind. Again it was Fourth of July fireworks, toe-curling, body shaking climax. As my orgasm subsided, and I regained the ability to think, I said, "My god Peter, it seems like my climaxes get better each time we fuck."

As I got off and grabbed some tissue to clean up, Peter put his finger to his mouth and said, "Shhhhh, I heard something." Pulling up his pants, he quietly moved to the side door and yanked it open.

Who should fall into the doorway but Delores, whose panties were around her ankles. She was eavesdropping and playing with herself while doing so. "Just what in the fuck were you doing there De-lor-es?" Peter spat out her name in a very snippy degrading way.

"I uh, er, uhmm." She was stuttering and fumbling trying to compose herself.

"Let's see, we have a voyeur, who looks into people's windows, while playing with herself." Peter was having a blast having caught her. "Public indecency, invasion of privacy, what else can we say?"

While Peter was calm and on a roll, I was irate. "You fucking bitch! How dare you sneak around my office! Did watching us turn you on? Well, it must have...seeing how we found you. Peter, what the fuck shall with do with the busybody turned peeping tom.

Delores was still lying on the floor, still very flustered. She was trying to speak but was just babbling.

"You know, I think Delores was turned on watching me more than you. I think she's secretly a lesbian. Isn't that right Delores?" I started up again.

"No, that's a lie. I am no lesbian," she said defensively.

"I know that, but what difference does that make? I could tell everyone that you are. Hell, we caught you red-handed or should I say, wet handed?" I laughed. "We can tell people we were sharing a simple kiss and found her like this."

"You can't go around telling people things that aren't actually true."

"What the fuck have you been doing for the last god knows how long?" Slowly I was calming down. "Tell you what, you stop gossiping about Peter and I, about what you watched us do, and we will keep quiet about your dirty little secret."

"I don't have a choice, do I?"

Peter helped her to her feet and said, "No, you have no choice."

"Okay, you win," she said dejectedly.

"Oh one more thing...if we hear you saying anything negative about us, we start telling our version of the story. Got it?" Peter snapped.

"Got it." She dejectedly made her way out the door.

After closing the door, Peter started laughing. "Did you see the look on her face when I opened the door?"

"That fucking bitch. Oooo it makes me so fucking mad. I'd like to beat the shit out of her. To think about the trouble she tried to cause us. The trouble she's started with others."

Peter simply replied, "Her gossip days are over. The evil queen is dead, long live the good queen," as he raised my arm in victory.

True to her word, Delores stopped gossiping about us. In fact, she stopped pretty much all her gossiping.

Later as we finished cleaning up the exam room, I started to say that maybe we should confine our having sex to the bedroom. "Oh fuck with that. I still love fucking you in the chair."

"You have no complaints from me," he responded.

Before I knew it, it was tax season. That time of year was the busiest time for accountants like Peter. I wouldn't see him for days at a time. We'd get together on weekends, but the weekdays were miserable. I'd come over during lunch for a quickie, but it just wasn't the same.

When the tax season was over, Peter asked me if I would like to go away for a weekend. He had a client with a secluded cabin in the woods about an hour north of town. He could arrange for us to have it for a whole weekend.

My response was immediate, "When can we leave? I need some time alone with my favorite accountant."

"Whoa, don't you think you should check your calendar? See when you have Thursday and Friday free?" Peter, always the realist.

"I can fix it so I am free this coming weekend."

"I will make the arrangements," Peter said.

Finally, Thursday came and we got to the cabin a little after lunch. The place was dreamy. It was an honest to goodness real log cabin. While rustic inside as well, there were all the modern conveniences of home: modern kitchen, indoor plumbing, and ooooo, a fireplace. I got tingles thinking about the fireplace.

We both just lounged around the rest of Thursday. I discovered that the bed was a queen-sized feather bed and a homemade quilt on it. I fell back onto it. Talk about floating. That night, tired from the pace of life lately and the traveling, we just fell asleep curled up in each other's arms.

I didn't know it at the time, but Friday would change my life forever. It started with breakfast in bed. "Wow, you are a good cook," I said between bites of breakfast.

"Yes, I am," he said trying to look humble, yet proud at the same time.

Later that morning, we packed a picnic lunch and went for a hike. There was this clearing at the crest of the hill. We spread our blanket out and first enjoyed each other's company. We started kissing, which led to fondling which turned into him undressing me in the warm sunlight. This was the first time I could remember being naked outdoors. But with Peter, it felt natural. "April, I love you so much."

12