Dr. April's Deviancy Ch. 02: Sex with Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finished undressing me and then himself, "Oh Peter" was about all I could whisper. My nipples were rock hard like marbles, goosebumps covered the rest of my boobs. The fresh air felt wonderful and my pussy just flamed with heat. He hadn't even touched me yet. I felt like I was ready to explode.

His cock had its usual hardon, with the slight curl upwards, that hit my g-spot just right. The bluish vein on top of his shaft looked inviting. And his head, oh god yes, a sweet pearl of pre-cum at the tip just begging to be licked off.

Between the sun warming me and my own heat, I found myself almost light-headed, giddy as a schoolgirl. Laying me on my back, Peter rested his frame over me and I slid his cock into my dripping hot waiting pussy. When I raised my hips Peter said, "No just let me do the work. Just enjoy."

He started fucking me in a slow and gentle pace. He kept that pace up as our climaxes built slowly. Too often we just fucked hard and fast. Now we could take our time, making love with each other. With each push into my pussy, my orgasm built. It felt like he fucked me for hours, just gentle and slow, in and out,

There we were naked, squirming on the blanket, the sun warming us and the birds singing. It was paradise. Then as gentle as our lovemaking was, my climax came just as gentle. It started deep inside me, spreading like warm honey from my pussy, sliding all over my body. Gentle wave after wave of delight flowed over me. "Oh yes, Peter, I love you," I whispered in his ear. Then Peter came, with a gentle push deep into my depths and a long sigh of contentment.

We laid there in the sweet afterglow, laying on our sides face-to-face, snuggling and falling asleep. I woke up to a gentle stroking of my cheek by Peter's hand. We napped for almost an hour, and the sunlight we were laying in had moved to another part of the meadow. So we got dressed and walked back to the cabin, hand in hand like a pair of lovestruck teens.

We spent the rest of Friday just relaxing and reading. That evening, Peter got a fire going in the fireplace and we snuggled and cuddled and chatted about anything and everything, except dentistry and taxes.

Peter suggested that I go take a nap while he made dinner. He said he didn't want an audience. So, I was happy to avoid the cooking and went and took a brief nap.

Before I knew it Peter was calling me in for dinner. And what a surprise he had for me. I walked into the dining room to candles on the table. There was soft jazz music in the background, a bottle of wine on ice, and Peter standing there, holding my chair. All I could think of was, "Romantic, a good cook, and a great lover. Girl, it don't get better than this."

Dinner was a venison roast, with roasted red potatoes, and broccoli. It was beyond fantastic, it may have been the best meal I've had in maybe forever. The pinot noir wine was a perfect match. After a wonderful meal, Peter suggested that we snuggle by the fire and save dessert for later.

The scene was right out of a fairy tale. A fire in the fireplace, peaceful and quiet with just the sounds of nature outside, We must have sat there for maybe twenty minutes. I was starting to hope that hard cock was the dessert.

As we lay there, Peter said, "I've never been happier in all my life, and I don't just mean the sex. You complete me. I'm not the same without you. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives. April Winslow, would you spend forever with me? Would you want to grow old together, you and I? Would you give me the honor of being my wife?"

It didn't take me even half a second to answer, "Yes, yes, a bazillion times yes. I would love to be your wife." Joy overwhelmed me. We hugged and started kissing each other. As we kissed, Peter scooped me up in his arms and carried me to bed.

Once there, neither of us could undress fast enough. I was horny to begin with; the proposal just added fuel to the fire. I laid on the bed, spread my legs and said, "Come eat your dessert." He climbed between my legs and began sucking and licking and simply driving me wild. My pussy juices were dripping, coating his face with a glossy shine. My clit was clamoring for attention. My nipples were as hard as rocks. The aroma of sex filled the room. I wanted his tongue everywhere.

Peter stopped licking long enough to change his position so he could reach my nipples. When he pinched my nipple and nipped at my clit at the same time, I had my first climax of the night. "Oh my god, don't stop." My legs clamped down on his head. I pulled him closer, mashing his face against my pussy. I wanted his tongue as deep as it would go. My pussy sent those wonderful electric shocks throughout my body. I thought I was in heaven.

As my climax subsided, I pushed Peter onto the bed and said, "Now it's your turn." I started teasingly licking only the shaft of his cock. I could feel the blood pulsating through his rock hard manhood. Then I took the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue, knowing that it drove Peter wild. I fondled his balls with my free hand

"Fuck me April, fuck me with your mouth." He raised his hips trying to get his cock deeper into my mouth. Finally, I relented and took him fully into my mouth. My head bobbed up and down, swirling my tongue as I came upwards. I could tell that he was getting close to cumming, so I stopped. "Don't stop," he pleaded.

"I think you will like this better." I straddled his frame and positioned his cock, impaling myself with it. Immediately, I started bouncing up and down on him. Each time he went deeper and deeper inside me. When he reached up to play with my nipples, I told him, "No, this time's about you." With that, I reached down and started rubbing his nipples. His whole body shook and it drove him wild.

"OH FUCKING SHIT," he cried. "Don't stop, I'm gonna cum." With that, he shot off his first load of the night, deep into my waiting hole. He gave that animal-like growl that he often does when he cums. I could feel his cock spasming and each spurt of hot man-juice into me. I was so focused on his pleasure that I didn't cum myself. I wasn't concerned because I knew the night wasn't over yet.

I climbed off of him and he asked me, "Dr. April Watson. How's that sound? Or maybe Mr. and Dr. Peter Watson."

I pulled him against me and kissed him. "You have made me the happiest woman in the world." With tears of joy streaming down my face, I cried, "I love you so much." After a long embrace, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I came out, Peter was standing there, cock pointing straight at me. "Even my cock is pointing to you. Come here, you awesome example of womanhood." Peter opened his arms invitingly.

When I reached his arms, he spun me around, bent me over the bed and said, "I need to plow your mound and deposit my assets."

I giggled at the reference and said, "Cum close the deal, Mr. Accountant." Peter pierced me from behind with that grand cock. "Oh that's it, fuck me good and hard. Yes, make me your woman." He responded with a good hard fucking from behind. His balls slapping me with every thrust. His cock filled my honeypot with his man-monster. He just kept going like a machine.

My pussy started to quiver as my orgasm built towards the peak, he just kept pounding away. The pleasure hit me everywhere at once. "OH GOD, PETER, FUCK YESSSSSSSS" I screamed so loud I probably woke up all the animals in the forest. It took me to the peak and just as it would subside, Peter thrust deep again and I climaxed more times than I could count. Somewhere in the midst of my orgasms, Peter unloaded deep into me.

We curled up on the bed, snuggling and I was content, believing the evening's festivities were over. However, Peter had other intentions. As we snuggled, Peter's cock recovered from the fun so far. It started nudging me as if to beg for more attention. I reached down and wrapped my hand around it. I looked at his cock and said, "Do you want more attention?"

Peter says, "How about pussy? Does she need more love?"

I answered simply by spreading my legs. Peter climbed on top of me and took my legs and I found myself with my legs straight up in the air, held up by Peter's shoulders. He started thrusting like a piston in and out of my pussy. "You have a cavity that needs filling, Doctor April." He was grunting with each thrust.

I was still sensitive from earlier and was almost immediately at the point of orgasm. Pussy juice, mixed with his cum from earlier, leaked out around his cock. Suddenly it seemed as if my entire body climaxed at once; fireworks exploding in my brain, lightning flashing in my eyes, an electric tingle across my titties, pulses of ecstasy went off in my pussy, my toes curling tight. And it didn't stop, the sensations continued in waves. Wave after wave until I was euphoric. And just as I thought it might stop, Peter growled his animal-like groan and shot his hot man-juice into me. And that started another wave of ecstasy coursing through my entire body.

Finally, I cried out, "Enough...please...please...stop." I simply could not handle another wave. I felt like I was going to pass out. My heart was pounding, my body covered with sweat.

Peter lowered my legs and simply rolled onto his side and sighed. "I don't think I'm up for another thrust tonight."

I noticed a pool of cum on the sheet where we'd been having sex. "Who's going to sleep on the wet spot?" I asked.

"We're too tired," Peter panted, out of breath. "Just throw a bath towel down and we'll change the sheets in the morning."

With that, the two of us spooned together with Peter behind me. I lifted my right leg, trapping Peter's cock between my thighs, where I am sure he could feel my still warm pussy. Peter's arm was draped over my chest, cupping my breast in his hand. Then we and fell into a very deep and pleasant sleep. It wasn't until mid-morning that either of us woke up. We laughed because we each said, "Not today."

The rest of the weekend was spent snuggling and cuddling in front of the fireplace. We talked about the wedding. We also had a long talk about where to go on our honeymoon. Peter thought an Alaskan Cruise would be nice, I wanted to go to Hawaii. I bet you can guess who got their wish. Now, the honeymoon is an entirely different story.

12