Dr. Awful Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel adjusts to being a man living the life of a woman.
7.9k words
4.58
9.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; the characters in my stories exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

Anyways, my regular readers know that I enjoy writing about the transgender experience from different perspectives. I try not to misstate the reality of being transgender too much.

I wrote Dr. Awful in the style of a three act play. It was about a straight man named Ike Turner, who was abducted by Dr. Awful and made into a transgender woman without his knowledge or consent.

Ike initially considered himself to be a man in spite of having a female body. In time the female hormones he was taking began to give him feelings and emotions like those of a woman. At the same time the hormones transformed his appearance from a pretty man to a beautiful woman. At that point it only made sense for him to began presenting as a woman, and to change his name to Rachel. He also changed his gender marker to female.

Now that she was Rachel, she still considered herself to be a man at her core, but the hormones either caused or allowed the attraction she'd always had for her best friend Fred to come to the surface. Their friendship then turned sexual and so she moved in with him. That was where the first story ended.

I was already interested finding out where life would take Rachel. When I received positive a bit of positive feedback from a reader I decided to write a sequel to Dr. Awful.

~

Act 1.

Introduction.

Once the initial passion for Fred passed, Rachel decided that giving him the occasional blowjob was fun, but the female hormones didn't make her feel female enough to be giving him her pussy. They then settled upon being friends with occasional benefits, and both of them could do whatever they wanted. The decision was more Rachel's than Fred's.

However, after taking female hormones for another year, the pull of her female nature became stronger. Then one day she noticed that she was attracted to men. It was a realization that displeased the man still inside of her.

Act 1.

Scene 1; Rachel starts liking men.

Rachel was eating a bowl of oatmeal, while sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. She was wearing a pair of men's boxers and a beater shirt, with her hard nipples visible underneath the fabric. Fred looked at her from his seat at the kitchen table. His former road dog Ike was now Rachel, and as hot as a Saturday night special. A year and a half on hormone replacement drugs had worked wonders on the pretty boy she used to be. You would never know she'd ever had a man's body, and now that her hair was shoulder length, she was absolutely stunning.

A short time later he stopped by her bedroom to tell her he was about to head out the door. She was sitting cross legged in the center of her bed with her laptop and a stack of papers. "Don't work too hard today," he said, from the doorway.

Rachel looked up at him and smiled, before beckoning for him to come closer. She then reached for his arm and pulled him to her and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Fred stayed bent over with his lips puckered after the kiss had ended. "What are you waiting for?" she asked. "That's all you're getting, now go to work."

That was the way they were with each other, playful, comfortable, and loving in a best buddies who used to be guys until one of them had his nuts cut off, his penis turned into a neo-vagina, and then having to take female hormones so that at least he'd look like a beautiful woman kind of way.

"Do you think you're going to your high school football game tonight?" asked Fred as he turned to leave.

"Yep," she replied as her fingers tapped on her computer's keyboard.

"It's supposed to be rainy and cold," warned Fred.

"That's ok, I won't melt," she assured him. "And I'll dress in layers." She then realized she sounded like her late mother.

~

Act 1.

Scene 2; someone's at the door.

Fred went to work and Rachel buried herself in writing computer code. It was nearly lunchtime when she heard the doorbell chime. She looked at an app on her cell phone and saw someone standing there holding a box. Thinking that perhaps the delivery guy needed a signature, she grabbed her ratty terrycloth robe and pulled it on as she strode toward the front door. The robe was hanging from her shoulders and untied. Her hair looked like a bird was nesting in it, and she was still wearing boxers and the beater. She was dressed like a pretty typical guy, as that wasn't unusual for her.

When she opened the door and said, "Yes?" her mouth dropped open when she saw the good looking younger guy she'd often seen running through the neighborhood. He was gorgeous, even to her.

"This package has your address, it was dropped off at my folk's house," he said.

His voice sounded as good as he looked. Rachel suddenly felt her female nature. She grasped one side of her robe and then the other with her right hand. At the same time she was combing her hair with her left hand.

Kyle smiled back at her. He'd seen her before too, and he thought she was a big-boned sexy girl with a curvy athletic body. One of the fellas in the neighborhood had told him she was really a guy, but he damned sure couldn't tell it.

Rachel quickly pulled herself together and said, "Thank you, um?"

"Kyle," he said while extending his arm.

He was handing the box to her but she didn't take it, instead she asked him to bring it inside and sit it beside the door. She didn't know what had come over her but she closed the door as soon as he was inside. "Thank you so much Kyle," she said.

When he looked at her then looked at the closed door she fumbled for something to say until she came up with an explanation, "Well I couldn't very well stand there with the door open while I'm not wearing much of anything, could I?" She was flirting. With a man. A man at least ten years younger than her at that.

"Uh, right," he said.

"Kyle, I'm Rachel," she said while offering her hand to shake.

When Kyle offered his hand in return, he immediately noticed that her hand was big for a woman, and she also had a strong grip. At the same time her hand was soft and smooth. He also noted that she didn't let go of his hand for a long moment. When she offered him anything, anything at all to be exact, then he knew for sure, she was flirting. His thoughts immediately went back to the rumor about her.

Rachel could see the apprehension on his face and in his eyes. It stung a little, but she took it in stride and said, "I tell ya what, the next time I see you run past my house I have a cold bottle of water for you."

"It's a deal," he said, as she opened the door for him. As he walked a few steps along the walkway he could feel her eyes on him. When he turned around she closed the door. At that moment he could have kicked himself. He didn't know for sure what she was really offering, but she was offering more than water in the beginning. He couldn't see himself banging a girl that used to be a guy, but damn she was hot.

Rachel resumed her perch on her bed but she was now confused by her behavior. She'd pulled a move on Kyle that her male self would have tried on a pretty girl. That was a new one for her. So was the pain she felt when he looked at her like she was a freak. He was the first guy she hadn't told that she was a man, and ironically he was the first to look at her like that. She resolved to not make that mistake again.

~

Act 1.

Scene 3; Fred comforts Rachel.

When Fred got home that evening he was expecting to see the package Kyle had delivered. After checking the address label he walked to Rachel's room where she was putting on layers of clothes in order to deal with the fall weather while at the football game. He watched her for a moment as she struggled to pull a pair of tights over her big bubble butt, then said, "Sweet lawd Jesus. Girl you got a big fine ass. Holdup, what's up with you wearing makeup?

She looked at him briefly before continuing to get dressed. "Hey Fred," she responded. "You have your box."

"Yeah," he said while glancing at it. "It's a pocket pussy. It should have been here yesterday. Say, who was that guy I saw on cam bringing it to the door? He didn't look like a delivery guy."

She was now in her closet looking for her knit cap and gloves when she looked over her shoulder and said, "Kyle brought it by. That's not really a pocket pussy is it?"

Fred raised an eyebrow.

"If it is you're never touching me again you perv," she said.

"Yes I am," he responded. "You'll get horny eventually."

"That's what my fingers are for," she replied with a smirk. "Besides, I know you've been fucking that bartender from the Long Branch Saloon who calls herself Miss Kitty."

"Hm, a man needs some trim every now and then," he said, before asking, "Who's Kyle?"

Rachel rolled her eyes then walked into the living room and flopped down on the couch before she said, "Kyle lives in the first house on our street. I've seen him jogging before, and even said hi to him. To be honest I thought he was cute." Admitting that she felt that way about a man made her grimace. She then continued to describe what happened, "Today when I opened the door and looked into his eyes I wanted him."

Fred got serious for a moment as he listened to his friend. "How did you want him?" Did you want him to bone you?" he asked, as only Fred could in that situation.

Rachel glared at him for a second then shook her head before responding, "No Fred, I didn't want him to bone me." After another pause her tone of voice was more subdued when she said, "I wanted him to talk to me, to flirt with me, to desire me the way a man feels about a woman he's attracted to. I guess I would have made out with him if it had gone that far."

She then looked at her hands as she fidgeted nervously. "When I asked him if there was anything I could do to thank him, he looked at me like there was something wrong with me. I'm sure he knows I'm a man."

"It's his loss," said Fred.

They left it there for the time being and Rachel stood up to leave. The early evening had rolled around and it was chilly outside. Fred tried one last time to get Rachel to stay at home. "Why don't I order Chinese food to eat and we can watch basketball on TV?"

"I'm out," she said. Just before she headed out the door, Fred handed her a flask containing several shots of brown liquor to help keep her warm.

~

Act 1.

Scene 4; in the stands at the football game.

Going to high school football games was one of the things she loved when she was a male, and she still felt that way. She thought about the innocence of the young people and loyalty of their parents as she walked past them. She made her way to her normal spot high up in the bleachers on the 40 yard line, where she setup her stadium seat. She acknowledged the people sitting closest to her then settled in to watch the game.

She could feel someone's eyes still on her after she'd said hi to them. She looked to her right and busted him. She'd seen him at other games and thought he was cute, but this was the first time he talked to her. "What are you staring at?" she asked with a smile.

"You," said the man.

"It's not polite to stare," she said with a smirk.

"I apologize," he said. "I'll look at the game now, but if you catch me staring at you again, just know it's not my fault."

"Thank you. I accept your apology," said Rachel graciously. "Now do you mind telling me who else would be a fault for your wondering eyes?"

"You of course," he replied. "You shouldn't leave your house looking like that."

"Excuse me," she said. "It's not my fault that you can't control those eyes of yours." He was cute, but she wasn't going for any pickup lines. She knew them all, the good ones anyway.

He must have sensed it because he changed his approach. The first thing he did was to watch the game. He then began to make comments about the action on the field at appropriate times. He finally melted the ice she'd encased herself in when he brought her a cup of hot chocolate when he returned from the concession stand. He knew he'd made the right move when she offered him a shot of brown liquor to pour in his cup of chocolate.

They chatted amicably for the rest of the game without exchanging names. She felt like there could be a connection, and she was quite comfortable carrying her side of the conversation as if she were a lady. Before they'd parted company she realized that she hadn't told him who she was. "I'm Rachel," she said while extending her hand.

"I'm Marvin, Marvin Albert," he responded as he accepted her hand and held it firmly for a second. He was now keen not to offend her and ruin any chance of getting to know her better. As he watched her walk away he couldn't be completely sure, but it looked like there was a fine big boned woman under all those clothes she was wearing. He preferred a physical specimen like her. The fact that she was kinda sassy didn't hurt either.

As Rachel practically skipped to her car, it occurred to her that not once had she thought of herself as being a man while she was talking with him. It also occurred to her that she'd have to tell him who she was and the thing that had been done to her when she talks with him at next week's game.

So, now there were two men she'd been interested in in one day that without her male side protesting and reminding her that she was a man.

Act 2.

Scene 1; Saturday morning in the streets of Rachel's neighborhood.

Kyle had kicked himself figuratively all afternoon once he left Rachel's house. "Why had he run away like that?" he asked himself. He considered himself to be open minded, and he'd had friends of all stripes while he was in college. So what if Rachel had once been a man, she didn't have a dick now. And as far as his knucklehead friend goes, he didn't need to know Kyle's business.

So that was it then. He'd go jogging every day until he saw her again, and then he'd make a move on her.

Little did he know that a dozen houses away from his parent's home, Rachel was also thinking about him. Suddenly something had been awakening in her and she was interested in men, at least she was interested in certain men. As badly as it had gone with him the day before she still wanted him, though she didn't know exactly what she wanted to happen between them.

It didn't take long for either of them to get a chance to hit on each other, because on that Saturday morning Rachel was taking a walk when Kyle went for his run. As soon as he realized it was Rachel approaching from the opposite direction at a brisk walk, his balls began to swell and his cock pulsed. He immediately broke into a big smile, and as if by reflex Rachel smiled back at him.

Once they were a few feet apart Kyle stopped jogging, and Rachel stopped as well. They were standing just a couple of feet apart, and now without the awkwardness he'd felt the first time they met, Kyle realized how impressive Rachel was. He was so busy checking her out in her compression top and bottom that was full to overflowing, and displaying every curve she had, he forgot to speak..

"Good morning," said Rachel with a smile.

"Morning," responded Kyle. "I didn't know you were a runner."

"I'm not, I mean I used to be, but that was a while ago," she said, stopping herself from saying anything else.

Kyle then stuttered before apologizing, "I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have left your house like that."

"Right, well I figured you knew about me, that's why you got out of there fast," said Rachel, keeping her promise to herself that she'd put it out there the next time she talked with him.

"I really don't care about that. You just caught me off guard, but when I had time to think about it, it didn't matter," he explained.

Rachel was standing there with her arms folded underneath her big round breasts. Her eyes scanned Kyle from head to toe before she tilted her head to the side and then said, "Would you like that bottle of water I promised you after we're done?"

"That'd be great," he said.

For the next hour or so Rachel power walked and Kyle kept pace. She shared a p g version of her story. He was amazed that she'd been straight when she had a man's body. He was equally amazed that she'd ever looked like a man. She told him that her gender and her sexuality were fluid, and that she tended to not be attracted to women, though she still liked coming. She laughed out loud after she said that.

He quickly realized that college hadn't prepared him for this. Lots of students experimented with their sexuality, but Rachel was a grown person with a real and unique experience. He didn't know if he could handle it or not.

He didn't have a story near as interesting as hers. He'd finished college a few months ago and was living at home while he saved money from his new job. He'd found an apartment and was going to be moving in at the end of the month.

They finished their workout and Rachel suggested that Kyle come to her home after he'd showered. She promised to have a bottle of water waiting for him.

~

Act 2.

Scene 2; Rachel's struggle to identify her sexuality creates chaos and confusion for her.

Since she never desired to be female she clung to her identity as a man, while carrying herself as a woman for the sake of convenience. But looking like a woman, presenting as a woman, taking female hormones, and no longer having her nuts have combined to cause her to feel like a woman both mentally and physically. It's a matter of figuring out what her boundaries are.

Fred was online gaming when she walked into the living room. "How did it go?" he asked. "Did you see your boy-toy Kyle?"

"Mmm Hm, he's gonna come over after he showers," she responded with a smile that showed that she was pleased with herself.

"Hm, I guess you can pull as a woman," wisecracked Fred.

"Hush," said Rachel as she grabbed the other game controller. "Let a pro show you how its done."

The next few minutes flew by and before she knew it Kyle was at the front door. When she greeted him and he saw Fred sitting on the couch, he was a tad bit unsure of the situation he'd walked into. Rachel sensed it right away and said, "Kyle, this is my best friend, Fred. Fred, this is the Kyle I told you about."

"Hey bruh," said Fred, reaching to bump fists while holding the game controller in his hands and still shooting zombies. "Good to meet you man."

"Yea, nice to meet you to," responded Kyle.

Fred's chill attitude put his mind at ease and he turned his attention to the zombie shoot-em-up game instead of Rachel. She looked at him, the game on the TV, and then Fred. Neither of them was paying attention to her so she figured it was as good a time as any to take a shower. Maybe twenty minutes later she came back into the living room and found both Fred and Kyle shooting zombies. She figured what the hell, and sat beside Kyle and waited her turn to shoot the walking dead.

About a half hour later Fred let his character get eaten by the zombies, then he looked at Rachel and said, "Its your turn to play. I'm gonna get changed then go shoot some hoop." And then he winked at her. His dick got hard when he looked at her sitting there in a loose fitting t-shirt, no bra, and yoga pants.

~

Act 2.

Scene 2; Fred inadvertently kills the mood for Kyle.

A few minutes later Fred came out of his bedroom with his gym bag and sat it on the floor before grabbing a sports drink from the refrigerator. He then said to Rachel, "Alright dude, I'll see you later."

"Bye, big head," she said sweetly.

He bumped fists with Kyle before heading out the door.

Kyle then looked at her like what the fuck.

Rachel smiled wryly and said, "He likes using male pronouns with me." Then she shrugged.

Fred's calling Rachel dude distracted Kyle from playing the game so much; he got eaten by zombies pretty quickly because he kept glancing between Rachel's legs to make sure there wasn't a manly bulge down there. She would spread them every time her character was in danger; as if maneuvering her body would help her kill the flesh eaters. Her gyrations allowed him to get a good enough look to see the crease of her pussy.