Dr. Awful Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Act 2.

Scene 3; Rachel goes for it, and then she and Kyle cockblock themselves.

They played the game a couple more times and then Rachel felt the desire to play a different game. She put the game controller down, then laid on the couch with her head on the armrest and one leg across Kyle's lap. He looked at the impish grin on her face and nearly leaped on top of her. She hadn't felt that way since the first time Fred fucked her.

Kyle was between her thighs balancing himself with one hand on the arm of the couch and the other hand on the edge of the seat. He was grinding his hard-on against her crotch while kissing her deeply. Her lips and tongue felt pretty-much like other women he'd been with, but her body was firmer and more muscular than theirs.

By now Rachel was breathing heavily and starting to sweat. When Kyle kissed her cheeks, ears, and neck, she tried to reach between the two of them and pull up her t-shirt. She wanted her breasts sucked and played with. Kyle rose up off of her stomach so she could pull her shirt up above her chest. When he looked at her titties they looked natural enough, but her shoulders were broad for a woman.

As he sucked and licked her nipples Rachel felt her womanhood engorge, and she had a need to feel something rub her inner walls.

In spite of his best intentions, the entire time Kyle was loving on her he was still thinking about the fact that she was a man with a woman's body. He was kissing and caressing, hugging and squeezing her, but his dick was only half hard. When he slid his hands into her pants and cupped her hairy mound, he couldn't get past the fact the pussylips he was touching had been her dick, and his dick went soft.

Rachel felt like she was ready to give him some pussy, but when he slid his hand inside her yoga pants and touched her between her legs she froze. She wasn't ready to let a man other than Fred put his dick in her man-made vagina.

Seconds later she was reaching for his hand to stop him, and coincidentally at the same time he was pulling his hand out of her pants. When she said, "Kyle you have to stop. I can't do it with you," Kyle was relieved that nothing was going to happen.

But he was more pleased that he didn't have to be the one to stop it. When she asked him to stop, he sat up and said, "Ok, I understand."

"I'm really sorry Kyle, I thought I was ready to do this, but I'm not," a very emotional Rachel said to him. "I know it's not fair to you."

Kyle didn't really understand what she was talking about, but he could see that whatever it was she was upset about it. At that point he wanted to exit gracefully stage left. "No, don't worry about it, I'll be fine. Are you gonna be alright?" he asked while he watched her get her clothes back in order.

"I'm good," she said as she wiped away a tear and stood up. "I just need to be alone right now. I'm sorry."

When Fred came looking for her a couple of hours later she was curled up on her bed hugging a pillow. She turned her head slightly to look at him, then said, "I need you to hold me."

~

Act 2.

Scene 4; Rachel visits Dr. Johnson seeking help.

Dr. Johnson agreed to see her on the following Wednesday for a few minutes. He greeted her warmly when she walked into his office wearing a blue plaid long sleeved dress with leggings. It was a simple look, but feminine. Her hair was styled in an updo, and she was wearing a minimal amount of makeup.

"Good afternoon Ms. Turner," said Dr. Johnson. "It's so good to see you again. Please sit down."

"Good afternoon Dr. Johnson," she replied as she sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. "Thank you for taking me. I know your last appointment is at five pm."

"Of course Ms. Turner," replied Dr. Johnson. "Your case is quite unique and I'm very interested in monitoring your progress and helping you in any way I can.

"So tell me Ms. Turner, what's concerning you?"

Rachel pressed her lips together before she spoke. "Dr. Johnson, something has changed in me," she said to him.

Dr. Johnson waited for a long moment while expecting her to continue, until she raised her eyebrows at him. He then realized she wanted him to ask her specifics. "Oh, um," he said. "Could you be more specific Ms. Turner?"

Before responding to his belated question, Rachel looked closely at Dr. Johnson and surmised that he'd probably been a beautiful woman. She then said, "Dr. Johnson, lately I've started applying blush to my cheeks. What the hell is that about? I mean, I use to wear boy shorts for her, now I'm wearing cute panties." She then looked at her hands that were on her lap before fidgeting with her fingers, as she's prone to do when she's nervous. "That's not all. I want men to desire me, and now I desire them too. Worst of all, it doesn't make me feel disgusted with myself as a man."

She then took a deep breath before continuing. "I was with a man the other day," she said as she glanced at Dr. Johnson for a second. He was sitting there expressionless with his right elbow on the arm of his desk chair, and his chin resting on his thumb. "I wanted him to make love to me, but when he touched my cooter I made him stop," she continued.

At that point Dr. Johnson finally spoke. "Was this man your friend Fred?" he asked.

"No," replied Rachel, speaking softly and sneaking a quick peek at him just in time to see him raise an eyebrow at her. She knew she didn't owe him an explanation, but her female sensibilities caused her to feel it was necessary to explain hers and Fred's relationship, so the doctor didn't think she was a slut and a whore. "Fred and I are buddies, pals, friends for life, but we're not a couple," she explained.

Dr. Johnson nodded his head once.

"Fred knows him," she said before she caught herself.

"What the fuck Rachel," she scolded herself in her head. "When I was all man I would have been bragging about getting some strange, but here I am as a thirty something year old female trying to protect my reputation."

"Please go on Ms. Turner," he asked.

Rachel held her face in her hands for a moment until she got it together. "Excuse me, I'm sorry about that," she said. "But you see what's happening to me. Well as I was trying to say, I was involved with this guy that I really wanted. Everything was going well until he touched my pussy. I nearly freaked. Part of me wanted him to finger me, but the other part considered him to be touching my dick. I still want him, but I can't face him after I acted like a fool. Not to mention the fact that I sent him away with a pair of aching nuts."

At that point she stole another look at Dr Johnson who appeared to have a bit of a flush to his face and neck. She then went on. "And then there's the guy from the football game," she added. "He tried a cheesy pickup line on me that I didn't go for, but he was cute. If I see him again I'd like to take a run at him, but I don't want to start something I can't finish. So that's why I'm here. I need for you to tell me what's happening to me. What should I expect to happen in the future? And how do I get past this mental block and allow myself to use my female body like it's meant to be used?"

~

Act 3.

Scene 1; Rachel has a plan.

Dr. Johnson gave Rachel a lot to think about, and Rachel had a decision to make. She took a long lunch and went to a nearby jewelry store. As she browsed for wedding ring sets, her male self told her to get a diamond that everyone will notice. When she tried on ones that were multiple carats her male side said don't be obnoxious, so she settled for a single carat diamond and a simple gold band.

When she came home that night she made dinner for her and Fred, then watched the Thursday night NBA basketball game with him. He was stretched out on the couch and she was sitting with her lower legs folded underneath her in the recliner. She picked up the remote and muted the TV before she spoke.

Fred looked at her and said, "What the fuck man?"

His outburst didn't faze her at all. "Don't you know enough about basketball to know what's going on without the announcers telling you what you're looking at?" she asked, while stretching her eyelids wide and staring at him for a second. "I want to tell you something."

Fred cut his eyes at her, then said, "Damn man, you sound like a woman. What are you going to say next; we need to talk."

"Shut the fuck up Fred, and listen. I went to see Dr. Johnson yesterday about how I've been feeling lately. He said that I'm fine, that the hormones aren't taking over my mind, and I'm not gonna turn into a woman against my will.

"He'd told me that before, but either he did a better job of explaining it, or I did a better job of understanding it this time."

"Ok," said Fred, taking his eyes off the tv for a second to look at her. "So what's the verdict?"

"He said, he said the thoughts, feelings, emotions, actions, and desires that are trying to come out of me now were always there, but I suppressed them. The female hormones have only made me be more responsive to my feelings the same way most women are. He suggests that I be honest with myself and own that I had these desires my whole life." She then turned the sound back up on the tv.

"Who didn't know that?" thought Fred. "He'd always been aware of her subtle femininity when she was in her male body. The only difference in her now compared to then was, his best buddy was way more complicated now that she was female. He was pretty sure what he'd just heard her say wasn't worth missing a few minutes of play by play commentary on the tv.

~

Act 3.

Scene 2; Rachel takes ownership of the desires the female hormones have set free.

Later that night; Fred was in the shower spitting rhymes when Rachel walked into his bathroom naked as a jaybird. He stopped washing himself and looked at her from head to toe as she got into the shower with him. His dick got hard in an instant. "What are you doing in here?" he asked.

As soon as she saw his erection she started grinning mischievously. She then looked into his eyes and bit her bottom lip before saying, "Dr. Johnson said I should decide what I want, and own it. Well I love sucking dick and I'm going to do it more often. And since you're so good to me in so many ways, I'm gonna give you some pussy from time to time too.

He thought she was reaching for him when she reached over his shoulder at the container on the shelf in his shower. She took it in her hand and inspected it. "Now I'm going to show you the difference between this pocket pussy and the real thing," she said.

Her words were barely out of her mouth before Fred's dick started drooling pre-cum.

"Turn off the water," she said to him before getting onto her knees and putting his cock in her mouth. She licked and slurped it until she was sure it was good and wet from her spit. With his dick now well lubricated, she took the pretend pussy out of its plastic tube, and slipped the pink lips of the pocket coochie over the tapered head of his crank. She then used the handheld vagina to expertly jack his junk for about a couple of minutes, before replacing the synthetic sugar walls with her mouth. She expertly sucked on its head and licked it while tugging his balls with her hand.

When he started hunching she got off his dick, stood up, turned around and grabbed the handrails so Fred could address her from behind. He penetrated her shallowly at first, then to his surprise his bat went in balls deep when he gave a firm push. She grunted involuntarily when she felt him seat himself deep inside her. It was surreal to her to feel her buddy's hips smacking against her asscheeks as he gave her a good fucking for a couple of minutes.

Her insides were soft and warm, and she felt very similar to a natural born woman down there, but he still made it his business to be careful not to hurt her. As his cock slowly pistoned in and out of her, the thought of how intensely pleasurable it was to feel her tight pussy grip his dick briefly passed through his mind. In comparison, the sensation he received when he wallowed around in the roomier receptacle between Kitty's thick thighs was rather mild.

When Rachel felt his grip on her tighten, she knew the friction on his dick that resulted from it entering and exiting her manually constructed love tunnel had him on the verge of busting his nut.

After a few animal like grunts, Fred pulled his dick out of her and watched as globs of his cum leaked from her pussy onto the shower floor.

~

Act 3.

Scene 3; Rachel embraced the female role with Fred last night, and the sun still rose the following morning.

The next morning Rachel was at her usual spot eating oatmeal when Fred came into the kitchen. "Morning bro," he said. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good morning Fred," she responded, smiling. "How do you think I slept after the good fucking you gave me," she said, laughing.

"Ha Haa, that's what I do." he said as he opened the microwave to get the breakfast Rachel had made for him. "What ya got planned for today?"

"I'm working from home," she replied. "Then I'm getting outta here by 4 pm. My team has a road game tonight. I want to get to the high school so I can be part of the caravan of parents and fans following the team bus to the game."

"Do you think you'll see lover boy at the game?" asked Fred while teasing her.

"You suck," said Rachel laughing. "I'm gonna stop telling you my secrets. I don't know if he'll be there, but I hope so." She then put her dish in the sink and said, "I'll clean the kitchen after you leave. Right now I'm gonna get to work so I can get done on time. Come in there and give me a kiss before you go to work."

About fifteen minutes later Fred came into her room and gave her the peck on the lips she'd requested, then said, "Play safe."

"Don't worry, he's not getting any of that," she replied, before giving him another kiss.

~

Act 3.

Scene 4; Rachel takes her show on the road.

Rachel was so excited about seeing Marvin the day seemed to drag by. She must have looked at the clock a hundred times. When it finally came time to get ready for the game she chose to go with a full length leather coat and less layers. She took a few extra minutes to put on her makeup. Her last move was to slide on her wedding set.

~

Act 3.

Scene 4; Rachel allows Marvin to chase her until she catches him.

There was a large group of parents milling about the parking lot, but Rachel was only interested in one dad if she could find him. It wasn't cold outside yet so she was able to mingle with the fans while wearing just her jeans and thick turtleneck sweater. Her curves were on full display and the men noticed, giving her compliments and introducing themselves.

She found that wearing her wedding ring gave her the sense of security she'd hoped it would. Now she didn't feel the need to tell anyone she was a man. She could simply flash her ring anytime a man tried to flirt with her. That way she couldn't be accused of tricking anyone. There was also the added benefit of showing anybody who thought negatively of her, that there was someone who wanted her.

A short time before the caravan was ready to leave Marvin found her. "Hello Rachel," he said from behind her.

She turned around with a huge smile on her face. Hopefully it would give him enough encouragement to move on her. "Hi there Mr. Albert," she said as she extended her hand. "How are you?"

He was immediately put at ease by her warm smile and found it easy to think of something to say. "I'm great thanks," he responded energetically. "How about you?"

"I'm doing really good, thanks," she responded

"I've been looking forward all week to seeing how the kids will play tonight," he said while still holding her hand.

"Me too," she said while returning his gaze until they finally let go of each other's hand.

They chatted a little longer about this and that until it was time to go. When it looked like Marvin was going to get into his SUV Rachel said, "I hope all of us don't get separated when we get into rush hour traffic."

Just as she'd hoped Marvin invited her to ride with him. After a moment of insisting that she didn't want to impose, she accepted. They had a one and a half hour drive that gave them time to talk about any and every thing. The main thing the time with him did for Rachel was to give her a chance to figure out what if anything she wanted from him.

He was divorced with two kids. One was a player on the football team and the other was a cheerleader. He showed their mom to Rachel during the game.

Rachel said she was married and she saved her girl's night out privileges to use during the season. When she felt comfortable enough she told him enough of her story to let him know who she was. She was certain that him believing she was married made being around her less awkward for him.

As for Marvin's opinion of her, he wouldn't have lost his mind if any female were to give him the same news she'd just told him. However if he were honest it was easier to keep talking with her because she was married. And if he was really, really honest, she looked so good to him till he probably wouldn't have cared that she was transgendered, married, or not.

They talked about the action on the football field while they watched it. By the end of the game that was won by their team, the complexity of her gender seemed to have been forgotten.

The more they talked and laughed, the more comfortable he felt with her. He debated with himself some during the game and finally decided fuck it, she's good looking. If it wasn't for her wedding ring he'd have taken a run at her.

That was what he kept telling himself, but with the excitement of the team winning, and the scent of her perfume filling his SUV, his dick had been as hard as the rock on her ring finger since they started the drive home.

Thankfully they spent half the ride home rehashing the game. However when they were about half way back to the high school Rachel put her hand on his thigh and said, "Marvin, I can't thank you enough for tonight for being understanding and accepting of me. You're a good man, even though you tried that cheesy pickup line on me." She said it with a laugh.

"Was it really that bad?" he asked. "I thought it was pretty smooth." He then looked at her and grinned sheepishly. He also took note that her hand was still on his thigh.

"I've heard worse," she offered, then she moved her hand back to her lap for the moment. "Heck, I've used worst ones than that," she said with a feminine sounding chuckle.

Marvin then looked at her and said, "It is hard to believe you're not a natural born woman. You look amazing.

Rachel looked at him then bit her bottom lip while debating whether she should go for it. After a long moment she said, "Thanks, I need to hear that as often as possible." She then leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. As she leaned she also put her hand on his thigh again, but this time she put it far enough up his leg to touch his cock, that happened to be rock hard.

She didn't move her hand after she'd given him a peck on the cheek. In fact she did the opposite; she started playing with his dick through his pants. When he didn't object she said, "If you think you can keep us on the road while I do it, I know how I can thank you for tonight.

She then maneuvered his pants down far enough so it was easy to play with his cock and balls. There wasn't enough light to see it very well, so she gave him the sniff test down there. He smelled clean mixed with the manly scent of his nuts. She ran her hand over his pubic hair, then without warning she engulfed his entire six inch cock so deep into her mouth that his hairs tickled her nose. For the next few miles, and probably ten minutes she enjoyed sucking his dick probably as much as he liked having it sucked. She'd suck it some, then take her mouth off of it and say something sexy to him while she stroked his peter with her hand.