All Comments on 'Dr. Bob and his Dildo'

by ABSTRUSE

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My pussy is on fire!

Okay, not really. This one's a classic, ABS. ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ow!

I think I hurt something.

Too early n the morning to laugh so hard.

Nice one, Abs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Saltpeter

ABSolutely hilarious. I've read this many times over and every time, I laugh so hard. At this rate, I'll be the star consumer for Depends. God, youre twisted...lemme know when its my time to have our brain!

CharleyHCharleyHabout 19 years ago
LOL

Nicely done Abs, as usual :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanx...

I just cracked a couple ribs falling out of the chair. That was hilarious. Sounds like a script Leslie Neilson would die for. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me stubb my toe. Great work babe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Laugh juice.....

falling off the chair! This is about as wacky as my uni-tits story. And thanks to Veila for bugging you to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ABS, That was LOL funny.

So when are you going to start giving lessons on wrting humor? Thanks for a LOL funny read.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hilarious

Oh that was awfully funny *big laughs*

Goldie MunroGoldie Munroabout 19 years ago
Stupendous!

You are the mistress of pun, oxymoron and word play! I laughed out loud!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Crazy bitch!

Talk about stream of consciousness stuff. LOL! Had me snickering and guffawing right the way through. Now, what happened to those knickers...?

Classic Abs.

(Nice to see it finally finished, btw. I vaguely recall reading an early version of this at least six months ago. Good on Vella for giving you a kick up the bum.)

cloudycloudyabout 19 years ago
Uni-tits, Trolls, and Dildos, Oh, my!

I knew better than to try to drink a coke and read this story at the same time! I cracked up at "The smell of his Old Spice made her long for the sea." and just kept on laughing through the whole thing. You have a lovely, twisted way with words, babe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You are one

sick Bitch....and I love you for that!!!

So funny ~ purrrrfect story...

~Honey

CrimsonMaidenCrimsonMaidenabout 19 years ago
Hilarious

I loved it! Funny as hell.

shlockshlockalmost 19 years ago
Very clever and deliciously ABSurd...

. . . I regret not having glanced in your direction much earlier. I had to read (Dr. Bob...) twice, the first time I rapidly closed my eyes to remove the collecting dust from them, and some innuendoes blinked past me like stylish Japanese animation clips. This story is reminescent of my reminescing about the cruel shoes once sold to my fiancee by a young man named Carlo.

. . . Unless my Bohemian/English phrasebook is badly out of date I believe ABSTRUSE to be the Bohemian translation of an ancient Swiss and English ( yes, Swish, I believe )adjective: Steve Martin, (which is only occasionally gender specific.)

THANK you, it has been so long since I enjoyed a short story this much, that I'll overlook the many typographical errors. Both of them. --and I hope you're amused rather than offended by this amateur review.

Sincerely, FuztheGrouch(shlock)

leuciteleucitealmost 17 years ago
That was

absolutely hilarious - loving the wordplays :)

manpantsmanpantsalmost 13 years ago

hahahahha really enjoyed your story :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG!!!

I laughed so bad when i read this story!!! oh myy!! you are great!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous