Dr Buckland Breeding Version 2

Story Info
Struggles with family planning.
8.6k words
3.29
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Foreword introduction

The following story fantasy is a partial reworking and continuation of the original Doctor Buckland Breeding Programme story. This post is to show the editing and development of the idea and how the story and its themes are an on going work in progress. Constructive feedback and voting is very welcome, I am very pleased by the over 5k reads the previous version has so far received for a 1st time attempted story.

My wife and I have been married and living together happily for the last ten years. It has had ups and downs differences and arguments like most married couples however we have remained faithful. We both had held down dependable and reasonably well paid jobs and comfortably got by together in our own home. Over the last ten years there had not been any sense of urgency or pressure from either of us to start a family. However as my wife started to grow older a mere thirty eight years young she had been feeling the disappointment of every failed pregnancy test much more. She was beginning to think and feel it may never happen and that time was running out for us both to naturally conceive. I would turn to comfort my wife Stephanie to talk about it all one night as we laid in bed naked together while she tried not to burst into tears on my chest. Comforting her warmly and promising we would see Doctor Buckland together about me having a sperm count and discuss possible options for fertility treatment.

I could tell my wife was feeling more comforted and positive while cuddling with me asking "You would really do that with me?" I would kiss her slowly swapping tongues with her caressing her bare firm breast with my hand. We made love in short and quick fashion as usual for me to be able to perform at the time together that night.

Just as I promised we made an appointment to visit Doctor Buckland together and talk to her about our struggles to conceive. Sitting in Doctor Buckland's surgery office behind her desk as we sat in chairs on the opposite side facing her.

Stephanie would explain "When we have tried for a baby and I have done a test a few weeks later it always comes back as a negative." Asking the doctor if there were any options or ways she can suggest to help she would hand us some leaflet information on I.V.F treatment.

Explaining to us "I am sorry to inform you though this option is not available on the N.H.S and you may find private clinics cheaper abroad." Stephanie would look at me nervously and unsure while holding my hand.

Watching as she shook her head with a slow "no" action as a salty tear streaked her makeup rolling down her cheek.

I assured her "let's take it a step at a time darling and test my sperm." As she pulled herself together again I agreed with a telling nod to her. Having already discussed and planned ahead amongst ourselves a few options and courses of action we wanted to pursue. Reaching across and clutching at my wife Steph's hand laying in her lap holding her tight and trying to reassure and support her.

Doctor Buckland picked up her desk phone "Yes Ingrid could you make sure Nurse Noonan is available? I will be sending down Mr Venables."

The phone rang back a short while later and the doctor answered "Yes ok Ingrid thank you." Putting the phone back down on the receiver again.

I remember looking at my gorgeous and upset wife Stephanie as the doctor sent me to the nurse. The doctor encouraged me to leave by explaining "You can go down there now the nurse is waiting for you."

Stephanie went to get up and leave the office to accompany me before the doctor called her back looking up from her notes insisting "Oh please wait Mrs Venables take a seat again so we can talk while your husband provides a fresh sample." So Steph sat back down again looking at me over her shoulder as I left the office room and disappeared down the hall to the nurses exam bay.

Once I had left the room I would later find out that the doctor offered to do a quick physical exam of Stephanie. My wife and I were laying in bed naked together when started to describe how the doctor first pointed to a privacy screen on wheels for her to change behind. Steph would tell me how she stood up and moved behind the screen removing her jeans and panties. Telling me how she felt nervous and uncomfortable as she stepped out from behind the screen taking a deep breath while anticipating what was to come mentally. I said nothing to Steph as she explained how the doctor pointed to the gynaecology chair in the corner of the room. Stephanie would go on to tell me how she positioned her bare ass on the padded seat. Leaning her body against the white faux leather backrest as the doctor insisted "Make yourself comfortable I will try to be as gentle as possible. Are you ready Mrs Venables?"

I listened hard, feeling the nervous tension in Steph's voice as she retold how the doctor stretched on some blue rubber gloves over her fingers and palms. The doctor coating the tips of her rubber covered fingers with jelly lubricant "relax Mrs Venables if you tense up it will make it a lot harder for me to check you over." Stephanie recalled nodding to her trying not to anticipate and tense up as the doctor handled her ankles into each stirrup clamping each in place with a brace which hinged over them. My wife continued to describe how the doctor sat herself almost slowly and purposefully on a backless blue faux leather stool. I started to feel aroused as she described how the doctor gently pressed Steph's legs wide open. Having both of them supported and clamped in the leg restraints as the doctor smeared and rubbed her rubber covered fingers around the rimmed lips of Stephanie's pussy. I listened to my wife describe in detail as the doctor leaned in between them to examine her wide open and vulnerable tight pussy.

Hearing from my wife how the doctor kept my wife calm with a reassuring tone "Let me see now stay relaxed you are doing so well Mrs Venables." I clutched Steph's hand while we talked in bed together hearing how she reacted to the doctor's exam. Telling me about feeling the shock of having cold slippery Jelly smeared all over her hot pussy. I could not help wondering if my wife was also starting to feel hot and aroused by the story as much as I was hearing about it. Telling me more about how the doctors probing gentle touches slipped and rubbed all over her clit and deep inside her tight folds expertly. It was so arousing to hear my wife admitting to me how she tried to stifle moans and gasps of pleasure while being examined. Admitting to me how she tried to hide her arousal before the doctor fed two slender fingers inside Stephanie deep plunging and rubbing her inner walls smooth and slowly.

Trying to hide my arousal under our duvet while Steph told me about how she moaned and whimpered, admitting to exclaiming to the doctor "My god doctor you're making me blush I am so hot!" Steph began to realise I was hardening by the second as she continued her story of the doctors exam. Describing to me how she felt as she was filled and stretched tightly. Describing the shock of how the doctor spread her tight opening even more slipping and sliding her lubed fingers hooking inside her wet walls. Telling me about how the doctor turned on a lamp which she had attached to her head before she pulled on the gloves. Shining the light into Steph's wettening pussy and taking her time while she had a good look inside reaching to one side for a metal scissor action speculum. Stephanie clutched my hand firmly as she retold me how she reacted when feeling the harsh cold metal steel spread her even wider open. Telling me how much it hurt as the doctor stretched her folds beyond what Steph thought was possible.

Trying to sound brave as Steph retold how she tried not to protest before revealing how she blurted out "Shit that really hurts Doctor!" Gripping my hand with the same intensity she described of how she gripped at the white faux leather padded arms of the chair and tensed her body up.

I looked into Steph's eyes as she released my hand and it slowly started to return to its usual colour after turning a little blue. Our eyes met as Steph described how the doctor hooked and jammed her fingertips dragging along Stephanie's moistening inner walls. Steph then told me about how the doctor began to quickly thrust two fingers in and out of her pistoning and thrusting her working her over vigorously. Reaching under the duvet to me and sliding her soft touch down my body to my hardening cock. Steph started to wank and toy with my shaft while admitting to me "I could not help but moan and whimper with pleasure darling!" Rubbing my cock a little faster as she confessed how she tried to resist rising to a climax quickly from the doctor's expert touch. Steph leaned across the bed kissing me softly as she toyed with my cock as it bubbled and boiled up frothing with sticky hot precum. I wanted to make love to her even more urgently from the arousal of her hot story rendition and teasing of me.

Pulling her lips away from mine and henpecking a trail to my ear "don't cum yet! I want your babies inside me!" Looking down to her flat firm lower body and drawing my gaze to her exposed bare belly button. My wife continued with her story to me explaining how the doctor thumbed and rolled Stephs's clit while she hooked, slid and jammed two fingers deep inside her flooding pussy. Kissing and pulling on my lips and exchanging tongues with me as Steph admitted to feeling too vulnerable and helpless clamped at the ankles with her legs wide open in the Obgyn chair. Unable to move, explaining how she occasionally heaved her chest and held her breath with her attempts to hold back moaning or screaming from the intensity of pleasure shuddering through her body. Steph ended her retelling by explaining with the seemingly prolonged deeply finger probed exam of her even wetter pouring pussy over the doctor slowly released Steph's ankles from the clamps. Admitting to me how hot and breathless she was as she slid her firm round ass off the Obgyn chair. Steph expressed how her smooth thighs felt wide open and vulnerable even though they were finally together again.

My wife stroked my cock shaft slowly as she told me how Doctor Buckland would sit back at her desk again and reassure my wife "Ok Mrs Venables everything looks in good shape I cannot see any problems or complications." While pulling her blue rubber gloves off each hand ceremoniously rolling them from the wrists and peeling them back off her fingers like a banana skin. Steph asked me to tell her that night while we were in bed together what happened when I was with the seemingly older Chinese nurse in the clinic.

I began by saying "Well while you were getting examined and aroused by the doctor I was met by the petite dark haired Chinese Nurse Noonan." I went on to retell Steph how the nurse handed me a labelled plastic clinical looking sample pot and closed the canvas hanging privacy screen around us both. The nurse smiled at me over her shoulder as it straightened out along its chrome plated track forming a secluded and shielded squared off space around us.

The short statured nurse demanded sternly for me to "Take your trousers down your boxers too!" Almost barking at me abruptly with a stern accent. I loosened his belt and dropped my trousers then boxers revealing my flaccid cock to her while I stood there.

I then confessed to Steph how the nurse informed me with a wry grin playing on her soft lips "no magazines I help get sample!" Standing closer to me rubbing my cock with a rubber gloved hand and a quick and light gripped wanking action.

Looking at me in the eye "Let's make you harder!" As she toyed and rolled my cock massaging me gently to stiffen and harden up quickly. Casting my mind to my wife and a fond arousing memory of our love life together, the attempt to convince myself of remaining faithful to Steph while another woman made me hard! Steph listened intently, not interrupting me as I described the nurse's expert attention expecting her to finish me off with her hand and spill my hot semen into the sample pot. Confessing to my wife how the nurse instead of making me cum in the pot saw me hardening up and lowered to her knees.

Arousing my wife as she touched herself in bed next to me while I told her how the nurse looked up at me as she began to suck me off. Putting the head of my fat cock into her mouth sliding her soft lips all over my member. Rocking her head back and forth slurping and slobbering all over my manhood licking circles on my cock crown. Her fingertips gently massaging my ball sack coaxing my hot creamy spunk to erupt from my cock. Looking down on the nurse as she sucked I asked "What are you doing Nurse?" Fabricating this protest to Steph trying to convince my wife as much as myself that I was being and am still very faithful.

Continuing my story to my wife admitting to enjoying the nurse's toying and playing with me. Expressing to Steph how much it made me eager to cum all down the nurses throat. Describing to my wife how the nurse slowly and steadily slobbered her lips while sucking me. Steph slipped her fingers out of her hot wet pussy and away from her hard aroused nipple leaning across me in the bed. She kissed her warm soft wet lips down my chest haired body and belly. Looking up at me as her lips met my hardened cock slowly licking the tip of her tongue around the crown head tip of my member. Raking a slow caressing hand over my wifes soft dark hair and smooth side face as she sucked and bobbed her lips wrapped around my cock. Coming up for air and gasping to me as I laid there stiff as a board eager to make love and hopefully impregnate her.

My wife playfully softened her voice tone while remarking to me while in bed with her "That naughty nurse has nothing on what I do for and with you darling! I hope this is a good reminder?" Before she continued to suck on me even faster and more vigorously while I could only struggle to manage a strained and aroused groan as a reply. Steph broke off her smooth vigorous sucking of my member giving me a huge denial while my cock bubbled and boiled with precum. I caressed and kissed her gently, swapping flicking tongues and smoothing an open warm but rough palm all over her soft bare skin. Looking into Stephs eyes as I continued the story and confessed to Steph how the nurse soon brought me to a fast climax spilling and spewing hot ribbons of cum into her mouth.

Drooling sticky hot cream from her lips down her chin as the nurse gasped "Thank you for sample!" Explaining to Steph how I thought I had not filled the sample pot but inside the nurse's mouth. My wife drew my palm across her firm body and breasts guiding me across her hard nipples and down her belly. I fingered and rubbed gentle fingertips between her folds toying with her soaking wet pussy.

We kissed slowly and softly before I continued telling her about the nurse which tutted to herself while saying "My my Mr Venables you cum so fast! How you pleasure wife if you have such little self control? Don't worry Mr Venables I make you hard again for sample!" I almost felt the humiliation of being called out about my lack of self control along with the nurse's opinion of my love life with my wife. Telling my wife how the nurse made me hard and successfully cum all over again into the sample pot.

While in bed naked together we both remembered when we got home after the appointment and read through the information the Doctor gave us. Stephanie recalled how she was still feeling hurt and sore after being stretched and probed so we did not make love together later that night. Looking at the time briefly before kissing one another and taking a shower together getting ourselves dressed and ready for another working day as usual. We kissed each other goodbye on the driveway before going our separate ways to our jobs driving off in different directions and vehicles.

A few weeks later the results came back in an envelope and Steph was the first home from work to read them. When I got home from work I found Stephanie in floods of tears, the second I got in the front door she rushed to hug me. Hugging her back "what's all this? What's wrong?" I asked urgently.

She sobbed to me "Look just look I wanted to naturally conceive it's a tragedy how can this happen to us?"

I watched her waving the letter around in my face sobbing with despair "Give it here let me see?!" I insisted. Taking the letter from her and reading through quickly before looking up and meeting her eyes and hugging her supportively.

"Oh Stephanie I love you so much!" I tried my best to comfort her with the only words and reaction I could summon with the emotions of the moment.

She looked up at me sobbing "I so wanted your baby!" Cuddling into me harder, rubbing my back and holding her closer.

Trying to soothe the emotional impact of the moment with a practical and positive response"It's ok there are options right? Right?"

Steph nodded to me again "But I wanted to conceive naturally and Doctor Buckland cannot help. I don't want to go through that emotional workshop bullshit with social services to adopt and we cannot afford private I.V.F."

I consoled her by holding her close as I asked her "What are we going to do?" Kissing her forehead and holding her chin tilting her gaze back up and met mine. Our eyes fixed on one another as we held each other close with a slow pressing kiss. I began explaining to Steph "Doctor Buckland has suggested in this letter here we try her off the books breeding programme." Steph looked back at the letter pulling it from my hand almost. Scanning through the lines of text to the bottom with a contact name and number before looking back and questioning me further.

Our eyes met with her brow furrowed while entertaining the suggestion "A natural conception breeding programme! With just some guy? Being unfaithful to you?" Nodding back to her before replying curiously finding myself in the position of convincing my wife to try to fall pregnant with another man's baby.

Kissing her forehead before saying "sure why not it's for a good cause and our future happiness I won't consider it cheating or being unfaithful darling. I could even be there with you if you like while you try to conceive!" We talked about it long into the night, weighing up the pro's and con's after discovering I had a low sperm count and would never successfully father children.

Later that week we phoned Doctor Buckland and consulted with her about the breeding programme she explained to us while we had the phone set to speaker "Mr and Mrs Venables I recommend you and your wife attend the breeding programme. Between you and me if you can keep a secret I contacted him and have been trying to fall pregnant with him myself. I found out yesterday I am now successfully twelve weeks pregnant!" Ending the call we would finish our sit down breakfast together before going to our own workplaces.

Some hours later after Steph had finished her shift she stopped off at the local supermarket for supplies. She paced the isles of the store with so many things swirling through her mind as she picked up items in an auto pilot day dream almost. Returning home with her bags and packing things away she made herself tea and paced the kitchen. Holding the breeding programme leaflet in one hand and her phone in the other wrestling with her conscience before putting both items on the counter. Steph seemingly wrestling with her conscience unsure if to make the call and commit. I finally returned home to a warm meal Stephanie prepared in time for us both to sit down together and enjoy. She asked me about my day before the breeding programme was eventually discussed. Finally I questioned her directly "Have you decided? I really want this for you, you know I love you so much." Holding her hand reassuringly looking deep into her alluring light emerald eyes.