All Comments on 'Dr Buckland Breeding Version 2'

by Richard1976

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck that! The husband should have handled everything, so they couldn't contact each other and when it came time, blindfold and handcuff both so they couldn't identify each other, then guide the actual act making it as cold as possible. They wouldn't know each other if they passed on the street. But the minute she cheated, she would have been a single mother.

Richard1976Richard19763 months agoAuthor

Thanks for an alt consideration as I have hinted at before this is a working in progress the original has been posted this is an update and expansion on the idea. I think the couple falling out being a possibility is valid just too soon in the idea.

Richard1976Richard19763 months agoAuthor

Also in other thoughts, bring in bdsm themes of restraint like blindfolding and handcuffing are not in keeping with the established themes set up. They are a loving couple desperate to conceive going to their fake G.p. for advice and referral the husband is being supporting not controlling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story…Would be great if the probably now impotent husband could also become just totally and helplessly addicted to Richard’s massive cock and cum. Imagining him on his knees swallowing that huge throbbing tool. Maybe his cum addiction could have started out by his eating his wife’s cum-filled cunt after her liaisons with Richard. The important thing is like so many other wonderful gay men, he could still be a totally dedicated young father..

Looking forward to more of your stories.

JT

Richard1976Richard19763 months agoAuthor

Sometimes less is more my friend. I don't think I need to make Richard's character gay, violent, abusive, kidnapping, rapey and a general shitty nasty piece of work. The kind of asshole that belongs in prison where your interpretation of the character would most likely entertain all your wildest fantasies. I am not going to take things in that direction just to satisfy another fetish or a woke agenda. Its not in keeping with the tone and subjects established in the written works. In the words of Stan Lee "I am the writer! When someone asks me who will win in a fight between Spiderman and Hulk? I say if I want Spiderman to win then he will win, because I am the writer with creative direction to work it that way!" Hell of a quote!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRichard1976@Richard1976
Taking up creative writing as a hobby, sexual fantasy exploration, cybersex. Not into extremes, nor under age, nor family, no sick acts either. I play as Straight male characters only. Current themes enjoyed: Oral, sex positions, sensual intimacy and settings, characters enjo...