Dr. Clayton

Story Info
If Barry Clayton was a doctor and Mayme was his patient...
966 words
3.61
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Barry Clayton, 80-years-old singer and pianist was a doctor... and Mayme, his young adorer, was his patient...

My name is Mayme, I'm just an ordinary girl who has an unusual interest - I'm in love with the voice of Barry Clayton, my favorite singer and musician. His voice makes me very happy, lights up my life and... turns me on so much... my dream is to have a very hot, passionate night of lust with Barry, but... he's so famous, so I can't even talk to him... *stretches* ouch! Something wrong with my shoulders... and with my back too... maybe I should go to a masseur?

And then I went to the polyclinic, I look at the masseur's room, and I see... WHAT??? The door says "Barry Clayton"???!! I don't believe in it, probably it's just hallucinations... I go into the room and see... Barry Clayton is really sitting there!!! And he's in a white coat...

- "Good afternoon, miss."

- "G... good afternoon... Dr. Clayton..."

Oh my goodness, I can't believe... he'll give me a... massage???!! My heart is beating, and I got very aroused, and "there", between my legs, is so hot and wet...

- "What's your surname, Miss?"

- "Nowell..."

- "Good. Miss Nowell, undress and lie down on this bed."

I embarrassingly take off my top and bra, he's looking at my figure... I lay down on the bed and he started giving me a back massage. I'm feeling his hands... oh yeeaaah... how pleasantly...

"ah..."

I accidentally moaned a little and was immediately embarrassed...

- "How do you feel now, Miss Nowell?"

- "Already better... um... Barry... I mean... Dr. Clayton... umm... can you give me a buttocks massage?"

- "Of course..."

I turned my back to him and began slowly taking off my panties with embarrassment. I'm so shy, I'm a lustful, bad girl, but I want him so much... he's looking at me in amazement, and he's surprised, because in front of him is the first patient who completely undresses... I lay down and he started giving me a buttocks massage. He's squeezing them gently, then more strongly...

"mmm..."

Now he's stroking them and patting them a little.

- "ah... aah... Dr. Clayton... you're very, very good doctor... can you give me a breast massage?"

- "Of course, Miss Nowell."

I lay on my back, he's admiring me and starts giving me a breasts massage. He's squeezing them...

"aah!!!"

He's stroking my nipples in a circular motion, then he's squeezing them gently...

"AAAAH!!!! ah... aah... mm... D... Dr. Clayton... can you give me a massage... "there"?" *with a half-whisper*

And I pointed the finger at my private parts. He, without answering anything, began to give me a massage "there". He's stroking my labia, running his fingers up and down...

"AAH!!!"

He sees how much flows "there," I'm so ashamed!!! Now he's putting his fingers into my vagina, making reciprocating movements and feeling my wetness...

"ah! AAAAAH!!! m... aah!! I feel so good, Barry!! I mean, Dr. Clayton..."

"There" is contracting, flowing already, my breathing is fast. I sat.

- "Dr. Clayton... can I call you just... Barry?"

- "Of course..."

- "Barry... I'd like to give you a massage..."

- "What???"

- "I know how to give a good massage..."

I bent down towards him, unzipped his pants and started caressing his erect penis with my mouth.

"aah!!"

He's aroused and surprised...

"mmm... ah... good massage... mmmm..."

While I'm sucking his big, powerful penis with appetite, I'm giving him a "testicles massage" very gently...

"AAAAAH!!!!!"

While I'm fellating him, I started giving him a "buttocks massage"...

- "m... ah... mm... Miss Nowell... ah... can I be your patient? mmm..."

- "m... of course... mm... my sweet Barry..." *kisses*

He's starting to undress, he's laying down on me, we're kissing passionately.

"And now a mutual massage, Miss Nowell..."

He's putting his penis into me and making frictions...

- "AAAAAH!!!! aah... mm... Barry..."

- "mmm..."

I'm feeling the movements of his penis, how good I feel... I see his face so close, his blue eyes, his wrinkles... I'm driven crazy by his old age... we're licking each other's tongues passionately, I'm kissing his lips, cheeks, neck... now I'm feeling him cumming into me, I'm feeling the rapid flows of his sperm...

"mmmm..."

We're breathing quickly.

- "Barry... Dr. Clayton... you're the best doctor in the world... I feel so much better... can I visit you for prevention?"

- "Of course, Miss Nowell..." *with a half-whisper*

- "Call me just Mayme..."

- "With pleasure... Mayme..."

And so we're lying in an embrace for a long time and gently kissing each other...

...and then, during the talking, we decided that I'll go to Dr. Clayton's house for massage, and I'll be his private masseur...

It's been a week and I'm going to Dr. Clayton's house as usual. He massaged me several parts of my body and when he picked up my foot he saw a scratch on it.

"Oh... Mayme, there's a scratch on your foot!"

He treated it with rubbing alcohol and he's sticking the band-aid very slowly.

"mmm..."

He's pressing the band-aid slowly...

"mmmm..."

...and stroking with his finger gently and slowly.

"m... aaah..."

He's kissing my foot.

"I should treat some more parts..."

He said and started licking and sucking my foot.

"m... aaah... Barry... my feet are... m... very... ah... s... sensitive... especially... m... heels..."

He's licking and sucking my heel.

"ah... ah... ah..." *breathes fast* "aaah!!!"

I felt my nipples became erect only because of his caress of my feet. He's squeezing my nipple.

"aah..."

He put his hand in my panties...

"How much you got wet..."

He said feeling my wetness.

"I can't... I... I want you, Barry..."

And our "therapy," as usual, continues in bed...