Barry the lodger Ch. 01

Story Info
Barry Clayton, her favorite singer becomes... her lodger?!!
1.1k words
4
4.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to touch his lips...

I want to snuggle with his body...

I want to feel his penis in me...

its frictions... I want to feel them...

I want him to fill me with his sperm... and showered tender kisses on me...

My name is Mayme, and I'm an ordinary girl who has an unusual interest, namely: I am in love with the voice of Barry Clayton, the singer and musician who I really like. He makes me very happy, treats me, gives me strength, and... very sexually arouses... when I hear him, I get wet, pulsates "there", and sometimes he sings so gently, as if he strokes me on my head, and even caresses my clitoris, vagina and other parts "there"... and he sings like a gentle, careful lover... I dream of spending a night of burning passion with Barry very much, but... I can't be with him, he's a celebrity, and probably he already has someone... ugh... and even if he was mine, what kind of underwear would I wear before our passionate night? After all, I have a little money... oh... maybe I should find a lodger?

Then I went to the street, watch adverts and I found a phone number... his name is Barry? well...

I came home and called that number...

- "Hallo"

- "Hallo"

His voice sounds like Barry Clayton's voice during a talk...

- "Sir, I'm calling about the ad, do you still need to rent a room?"

- "Yes. What day can I do?"

- "Today"

An hour later, and I am preparing for the arrival of a man whose name is also Barry, and his voice sounds like Barry Clayton... What if it was him??? No, that's ridiculous!!! *doorbell ringing* Oh! This is that gentleman! I open the door, and...

"Good afternoon, I am Barry"

WHAAAAAT????!!! So this is really that Barry!!! I was right!!! My cheeks are getting all flushed, my heart is beating, and "there"... is hot and very wet...

- "Y-you are... Barry Clayton?"

- "Shh... not a word to anyone that I will rent a room from you, okay?"

- "I promise. *said with half-whisper* Mr. Clayton, why did you decide to rent a room? After all, you have a gorgeous house..."

- " In my house major maintenance, so for a while I decided to rent a room somewhere"

- "I see"

- "And, by the way, you can call me Barry."

- "O-okay... Barry..."

- "What's your name?"

- "My name is Mayme"

- "Oh, sounds beautiful... By the way, now they will bring my piano here."

10 minutes later, Barry eats the cookies I give him.

- "How delicious!"

- *thinking of him* "Oh yeah, very... very delicious..."

- "?"

- "Ah?! I-I'm glad you like these cookies!!"

I can't believe... Barry... the man of my dream... the hero of my passionate erotic fantasies... he's right here!!! I wonder, in his 80 years, he still gets a hard-on...?... What am I thinking???!!

- "Oh! My piano was dragged! Tomorrow I have another concert, so, with your permission, I will go to rehearse in my room. Thank you for the warm welcome and treat!"

- "You're welcome..."

I'm in my room now, and behind the wall the room which is rented by Barry, and he's in it right now. He starts playing a slow tune on the piano, and then he's singing... I'm hearing the sweet, mind-numbing voice of Barry live! And he's so close, right behind the wall!!! It's very, very sexually arousing, it awakens a fire of passion in me... Barry... Barry, I want you... I want you so much!!! And then I'm taking off all my clothes and start caressing my nipples, clitoris and labia... soon Barry finished the song. What a pity... but I keep masturbating, I open my eyes, and I see... Barry???!!! He's standing and looking at me??!!! He can't take his eyes off me and, came round, he said:

"I-I'm sorry!!!"

He's going to leave.

- "No! Stay..."

- "?"

- "B... Barry... I want you..."

- "?"

He sat down on the bed. He's caressing my breasts and nipples, and I'm kissing him on the lips... I said:

"I want you for many months..."

He was pleasantly excited and, moving my hand aside, he started caressing my clitoris and put his fingers into my vagina and I'm caressing my breasts and we're kissing...

"m... mmm... ah... Barry... aaaah..."

How embarrassing... he only arrived today, but already feels my wetness with his fingers... and I see Barry's face so close... I see his wrinkles... his old age sexually arouses me... pleasant feelings stopped, and I turned away from him.

- "Barry, I'm so ashamed! You just came here, and suddenly... all this happened so quickly and spontaneously..."

- "Don't be embarrassed... on the contrary, I'm very pleased..."

And he stroked me on my head. I turned to him and saw his erection. I, embarrassed, barely touched his penis with my fingertip, and suddenly his phone rang!! He picked up the phone and answered:

"Hallo..."

And during the conversation, his erection stopped. He ended the conversation.

- "I'm sorry, Mayme, this time didn't work out"

- "It's all right..."

- "Next time we'll continue..."

And he kissed me on the lips for a long time. He whispered:

"You have a very seductive figure..."

He licked my ear.

- "Sorry, I have to go, rehearse"

- "... o-okay"

And he went to his room. Can't believe it... Barry, the man of my dream... he became mine??!!! He's mine!!! And he still gets a boner...

Barry is rehearsing, I quietly walked into his room and secretly watched him rehearse. He noticed me and smiled, and I smiled back at him. He noticed lust in my eyes, and looked at me with a special look. When he finished the song, I couldn't resist and said:

"Barry... I'm embarrassed to admit it to you... I'm very... very... s-sexually aroused... by your singing..."

There were bright sparks in his eyes and he grabbed me by my back and butt and threw me on the bed. He's stroking my lips with his finger, I'm licking and sucking his finger, it looks like fellation... we're kissing passionately, mouth to mouth, he ran on my tongue with the tip of his tongue and sucked it, then he's sucking my lips, and I'm sucking his lips... he's running his finger through my wet panties, then lower, and felt how much flowed there... how embarrassing... for the second time in today!!! But... maybe this time... we'll be... more intimate?!!

"B... Barry..."

And suddenly he received an SMS message, he read it.

- "Sorry again, it turns out I don't have much time..."

- "Well... that's all right... I'll wait..."

I licked his ear and whispered:

"Only next time we'll really continue, okay?"

He got a bit sexually aroused, but he had to rehearse and I was already in my room, I teased him very well...